[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS/A/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (81 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 1200x1200
If you have not finished the animaton expo shorts, do so now b4 they go down this weekend
>>
>>133782266
Thanks.
>>
>>133782266
Nyaa is taking them down?
>>
>>133782266
"down"
>>
>>133782266
You know they're all on nyaa right? Why would you even watch them in the webplayer?
>>
>>133782266
Has anyone compiled all the background, character degisn, etc. images that were uploaded with the shorts?
>>
>>133782266
Kissanime have them all.
>>
>>133785050
This.

Is the a torrent with that material?
>>
>watching the video "Girl"
>find out at the end that its mememe
holy shit that blew my mind, what does it all mean?
>>
>>133782266
Is it "that"?
>>
>>133782266
only the first two season, that is, shorts 1-24, the remaining videos 25- will still be available.

Hmmm, I used to watch them each week, now I have around 10 shorts left... brb, downloading.
>>
carnage a best
>>
>>133787958

doesn't matter. that song and her eyes are everything.
>>
>>133785050
>>133785285

yes it should be the top result on nyaa when looking up 'animator expo'. Don't get the whole batch, it has literally the whole website with a lot of redundant folders, just pick the files that you need so from the stream folder pick only the expos you want, each one has a duplicate files, one being hardsub and other raw. From the animatorexpo.com folder all you need is the "img" folder, it has all the production material.

Also pick the "joinISIS" folder if you're thinking of joining the revolution.
>>
File: bg05.jpg (285 KB, 1500x1049) Image search: [Google]
bg05.jpg
285 KB, 1500x1049
This was my favorite
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.