[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does /a/ think she's some kind of sadist? Anime-only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 230004517755.jpg (20 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
230004517755.jpg
20 KB, 704x400
So why does /a/ think she's some kind of sadist? Anime-only pleb here, is she radically different in the manga or novel?
>>
>>133777715
>manga or novel
just say source material

>why does /a/ think
/a/ doesn't think, /a/ is not one person or one opinion

>sadist
she's not, she's just a misguided socially awkward kid, like the mc
>>
>>133777715
She's not, it's just easier to condense her down that way because hardly anyone on this board thinks beyond the surface level.
>>
She's not a sadist per se, she just had severe Borderline Personality Disorder and was trying to manipulate the MC
>>
I'm still amazed at how some people like /r9k/ completely miss the points of this show.
>>
She wasn't saving Sato, it was Sato who saved her.
>>
>>133779428
What's the point of the show anyway?

I'm stupid please rape my face.
>>
>>133779487
It's basically an insight into the mind of a person with extreme social anxiety and severe depression, and the story of a guy who hits rock bottom and recovers, but many idiots see it as a funny story about an otaku that got saved by a qt girl

You should really read the novel, it's so much better than the anime, avoid the manga is pretty shit and completely misses the point
>>
File: STOP.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
2 MB, 1280x720
She was just a troubled youth who dindu nuffin wrong, jokes aside I think she actually wanted to feel in control of something for once in her life, not being the abused for once. however her desire is not malicious and she doesn't want to actually hurt anyone.

>>133777715
give the novel a try, it's really short it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to read it
>>
>>133779760
Explaining the story isn't really proving what it's "point" is.
>>
>>133779784
It's point is being a serious story about depression instead of a comedy/love story, it doesn't really try to make a point but if youwant to take a lesson from it is that in the end only you can save yourself, and that you can't be saved by anyone if you aren't willing to be saved.

Butof course that flies above many people's heads and they act like if Misaki actually saved Satou and make shit threads about how they are waiting for a qt grill to knock on their doors and magically save them
>>
>>133779784

Basically a foil of the age old "beautiful girl shows up and saves MC" trope.

Actual message was a more sadistic "Someone would have to be crazy in their own right to try to save you"

Some people didn't catch on
>>
>>133777715
She's a stubborn girl with a savior complex.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.