[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heavy Object - 08
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
Heavy Object - 08
>>
File: 591cc58bd1362cbb59abccfef2fe6924.jpg (856 KB, 2480x3497) Image search: [Google]
591cc58bd1362cbb59abccfef2fe6924.jpg
856 KB, 2480x3497
Dead show.
>>
>>133759758
haha
time for punished snake.
>>
As much as I like Havia and Qwenthur antics, I did miss a certain someone Heavy Objects this week.
>>
>>133759758
Why is the serie so underrated? I mean is not anime of the season but is better than the generic stuff we have right now.
>>
Is it just me or a lot of changes this week?
Aside from the obvious final battle since they couldn't leave it hanging in the anime
>>
>>133761034
Mostly because it's a bad adaptation. I mean, i haven't even read the novels but i can tell that it is. It's just so confusing. The camera angles are bad, we hardly ever see the objects in the same shot as people and everything feels very disconected. I mean, i'm enjoying it but it could've been a lot better.
>>
>>133761034
It's boring and the characters aren't interesting.
>>
>>133759758
They actually punched the guy, god this was so great.
>>
>>133761034
It's an episodic, comedy-heavy series that takes after B-Movie action flicks and doesn't waste time on making perfect sense when there's explosions and crazy strategies to be had. That's obviously not something everyone can enjoy, even if I personally think it's fun as fuck.
Pissing off a major part of the author's established fanbase with the trolliest possible way of announcing the anime didn't exactly help it garner support, either.
>>
>>133761416
How did they announce the anime to piss off raildexfags (I assume they're the pissed off huge portion of Kamachifags you're talking about)?
>>
File: 1446490544624.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446490544624.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>133761484
>April 2014
>"Big Announcement" for Index is announced
>it's totally season 3, guys
>said announcement announces ten projects for the series' (and Kamachi's) 10th anniversary, to be revealed throughout the year
>the last one is so season 3
>October 2014
>9/10 projects revealed
>last one to be announced at a special Dengeki Autumn Festival stage
>Index VAs and Mami Kawada as guests
>Mami sings all the Index OPs in order right before the announcement
>oh my god season 3 is happening
>fucking Heavy Object
Boy, were we mad.
>>
File: heavy project 03.jpg (3 MB, 6300x4084) Image search: [Google]
heavy project 03.jpg
3 MB, 6300x4084
Any reason to ship them?
>>
>>133761957
Jesus Christ, why did they even do that?
How is it any smart to piss off a huge part of your fanbase like that?
I've seen many times where faggots go mad for little reason, and this is NOT one of them
You guys were totally justified
Wait for S3 a long time and then they raise your hopes with what looks like an announcement only to announce a completely different show.
>>
Ohoho is a cunt.
>>
>>133761957
Ok, people on the internet tend to get angry at small and stupid things, but that is a legit reason to be angry, is just plain sadictic and cruel to do that.

Why the hell did they do that?
>>
>>133762349
just how I like my ojous
>>
>>133762664
I might like her if she wasn't fake.
>>
why people say g cup doesn't real?

>>133761416
>comedy-heavy
it's not funny though
>>
>>133762869
>Not loving the real OHOHOHO who's a precocious, assertive, and confident loli

Faggot.
>>
File: HO_v03_10.png (338 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
HO_v03_10.png
338 KB, 1120x1600
IA idol loli a best.
>>
Remove waifus
Focus bros
>>
I really like how Havia seems to be the infantry representative. He's always carrying heavy objects and spouts sexual harassment whenever possible.
All they need to do is add cursing to every other sentence and it'll be just like the real thing.
>>
>>133762951
Because they are americans and thus uneducated. They believe a G-Cup in america is the same as a G-Cup everywhere else in the world.
See here for more details: http://www.sizeguide.net/bra-sizes.html
>>
I wonder how all those guys asking retarded questions feel now, the anime took two months to animate the first volume when they could just have read it in two hours
>>
>>133763131
This guys knows

Also I hate how Havia don't get any love and the harem is just for Qwenthur.
>>
>>133761034

I'd like to hear what you think Heavy Object has that generic shows don't, consider this anime is just another "invincible MCs doing the impossible + tits"
>>
>>133763332
You just fucking don't know.
Damned lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>133763332
Havia has a qt waifu AND a battleship full of maids, he doesn't need more love.
>>
Man this episode felt like it was the last one what with the OP playing at the end
>>
"I'll just blow that conveniently placed and operational waterpipe with my rocket launcher I have for some reason so it will reach that cable that can't be detached by the Object itself because reasons while talking big. Ha ha ha."
Oh well. This actually kinda reminds me of some older action movies so it's all cool.
>>
>>133763684
Sometimes /a/ is scary. I literally searched for the thread just to post this as well.

Also the weird cut from them defeating the 0.5 gen object, to fighting the 2nd gen object and then defeating the jew finished off my the princess saying something to quenthwfsfsdhfr.

It all felt so conclusive.
>>
>>133763131
>Remove waifus
>Focus bros

Dead series
>>
are the LN good? where I can find them?
>>
>>133764622
The LNs are pretty entertaining. You can find them from a simple google search of Heavy Object LN.
>>
http://a.pomf.cat/qmkkrm.webm
audio version
>>
I'm enjoying this more than I should. Not being overloaded with girls, makes the ones we have shine more, and there being a bro with more or less the same time on the screen as the MC makes me not want to punch the lucky son of a gun in the face.
>>
That ending.. it's anime original?
>>
>>133765067
The LN has even less girls scenes, they're adding more princess screentime
>>
>>133765258
Not that anyone would complain about them.
>>
God please tell me Frolatiya does more teasing it's the only thing to keep me sane while they man handle every Object.
>>
>>133765321
Since the anime is fucked anyway yeah.
But if it was a proper adaptation they would be a waste of time.
>>
File: 1414131995789.jpg (38 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1414131995789.jpg
38 KB, 500x738
>>133761957
I REMEMBER THAT. Punched a wall in my hole!
>>
>>133764356
Welcome to H.O. volume 1, where no one has any idea if this series will take off or not since it's not Index. Then again, every volume is mostly self-contained, so you can technically end it at any volume as a finale and will work just fine.
>>
>>133759758
4shill in a nutshell
>>
>all these changes from LN
I actually liked that they showed an actual fight at the end with the OP playing but the fight itself was kinda shitty. It was totally different from all the ones in the LN or before since it was just Princess blowing up an object after Qwenthur told her to shoot better. I hoped for LN fight actually animated where it's just these two against a second gen. Nobody wants to see Princess doing anything more than jobbing or being Qwenthur's artillery support.

Why did she survive that shot undamaged anyway? And why did the second gen blow up after one hit?
>>
>>133766433
That was fucking crap, wasn't the Object supposed to be right in the safe city and Qwenvia charged on it with no backup while cracking jokes? Instead we get more princess

Fuck JC Staff seriously
>>
>>133762596
Miki bowed and said he was sorry.
He totally wasnt, i swear i could see him smirking at us
>>
>>133766553
Yeah the LN was much more hype in that sense. They couldn't bring their object there and the epilogue ends at the part where the two of them are facing a second gen with just some explosives, and we all know they fucked it up.
>>
>>133761957
>>133762244
That was so bad I genuinely shed a tear. No wonder HO is doing so badly in sales now. The wounds haven't healed.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-21-10h09m40s80.png (574 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-21-10h09m40s80.png
574 KB, 1280x720
So it wasn't entirely luck after-all?
>>
>>133767807
Isn't plot armor luck too?
>>
>>133767003
And Heavy Object will be used as proof that nobody cares about Kamachi adaptations anymore meaning there will never be another season.
>>
>>133767874
Well now that you say it like that yeah
>>
>stock explosion sound number #3
>>
>>133761957
>Boy, were we mad
index is shit.
>>
>>133768744
Your life is shit.
>>
>stock explosion sound number #1
>>
How long until this show becomes a harem?
>>
>>133768794
Yours must be if you're a headcrabfag.
>>
I laughed.
>>
>>133769076
If you mean the shitty nun then i hate her, same for biribiri. But we were talking about the novel.
>>
>stock explosion sound number #2
>>
Ran out of explosion sounds.
Sorry guys.
>>
Too little Froleytia in this episode.
>>
>>133761034

Someone showed me the LN a few days before the first episode aired and as far as I can see the show sticks to the LNs script very tightly, so I don't see any complaints there.

I was all set to hate it because it's another ULTRAMAGICAL FIGHTING MACHINE MAKES ALL OTHER WEAPONS OBSOLETE but instead it became a story about two soldiers reinventing Special Forces style warfare; turning the sheer vast scale of these massive weapons against them - a future version of frogmen infiltrating a harbor to plant limpet mines on mighty battleships. And they pull it off through smarts; mainly Qwenthur's in-depth engineering knowledge, backed up by his buddy being good at the old-fashioned mano-a-mano gunfight business.

But most of the audience wants stupid moeshit so w/e I guess
>>
>>133769632
>But most of the audience wants stupid moeshit so w/e I guess
Let's get this straight. I like Index, but this show isn't bad. However, it could be much better. It feels like a weekly anime MacGyver with a couple token kawaii animu grills thrown in for good measure. The japanese audience probably feels the same way, that the show is decent but not that interesting and not worthy of BD sales.

Also fuck you for calling Index moeshit
>>
>>133766553
It was pretty boring compared to the fight that the LN set up, but I suppose that one would have taken up too much time. At least they came up with an alternative scenario that could be resolved quickly instead of just rushing the finale.
>>
>>133769632
>the show sticks to the LNs script very tightly, so I don't see any complaints there.
Not really
>>
>>133769632
how am i supposed to take the show seriously?
These super weapons that changed the face of war seriously taken out by 2 kids?
>>
>>133769915
>how am i supposed to take the show seriously?
You aren't really. You just accept the premise and enjoy what happens.
>>
>>133769820
>Let's get this straight. I like Index, but this show isn't bad. However, it could be much better. It feels like a weekly anime MacGyver

Don't even compare the two. Macgyver was a syndicated show with 7 seasons and it still has a cult following and has influenced all sorts of shows and still comes up in reference more than a decade after it's final episode.

This show will be lucky to be remembered within it's own season. Nobody will remember it within a year. And within two years we'll get another show exactly like it and nobody will remember that we already went through this shit except /a/ and dudes on 2ch.
>>
>>133759758
So they changed the ending of the corrupt official.

He originally escaped on another HO as a volume cliffhanger; only to later find out the duo took him down and rescued the pilot.
>>
>>133770311
I don't think you can fairly compare the two since American television and Japanese anime are two different animals. I get where you're coming from though. JC Staff would shit their collective pants if they found out their bullshit had somehow turned into a cultural phenomenon.
>>
>>133769915
You can trivialize everything that way m8
>>
I feel like they just skipped a huge chunk of content.
>>
File: 1447432998609.jpg (203 KB, 900x1288) Image search: [Google]
1447432998609.jpg
203 KB, 900x1288
>>133763020
More of her when?
>>
>>133770311
>And within two years we'll get another show exactly like it
Ha, no fucking way in hell. It's been years since the novel started, and there was never any anime like it, and since this is bombing you can be sure there never will be.

And it's fine. Popular things are often shit.
>>
>>133770759
I'm sure we'll get another show whose premise sits on the idea that a single weapon platform totally makes all others useless.
>>
>>133770689
Just watch Infinite Stratos
>>
>>133771062
It would be like a Gundam show where the MCs are trying to take out all the Gundams
>>
>>133769632
>ULTRAMAGICAL FIGHTING MACHINE MAKES ALL OTHER WEAPONS OBSOLETE
I had assumed at first that this would about another super special MC in his own super special Object. Instead I get two bros blowing stuff up on foot. Stuck with it because of that.

The princess fanservice is kinda annoying me though but commanders banter with the guys balances it out.
>>
>>133761957
dont forget the disappointed streamer who fucking walk way back to the main only to be disappointed again and we can hear him walk back home in a sad manner.
>>
>>133771190
I always thought it was aldnoah without all of the forced drama. Just primitive weaponry+brains vs. superweapons.
>>
So, penguins next week?
>>
>>133770535
JC Staff only seems to work well with fanservice manga adaptations or obscure LNs no one reads because of severe problems
>>
>>133771739
We're also lucky they do 24 episodes instead of just 13
>>
Enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. Most of the people I know blew it off as bad/bland, but it's been a fun ride for me. That said, hearing how much the adaptation skipped or changed or otherwise shit the bed in general is pretty depressing to hear honestly, it sounds like it could have been a lot better if it followed the LNs closer. But I guess that's expected of an LN adaptation.
>>
>>133772030
It didn't stray very much so far, the first novel is just the worst. The series for the most part gets consistently better as it goes on.
>>
>>133769820

I wasn't talking about Index specifically. I've never watched it, so I wouldn't shoot my mouth off about it.
>>
You know, I like how Princess used the same trick the Water Strider used to beat her to defeat the Exact Javelin this ep, it really shows her learning new stuff.
>>
Haven't watched the episode, did they just leave Kerry sitting in the interrogation room? They agreed to let him help, but he's missing.
>>
File: 0928_WVriots.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
0928_WVriots.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1366
>>133769915
>These super weapons that changed the face of war seriously taken out by 2 kids?

(don't click the spoiler yet.)

You say that like it hasn't happened before. Consider the tank. It is also a super weapon that completely changed the face of warfare. They weight 30 or more tons and they can go damn near anywhere, repel tremendous amount of firepower and they can literally run over a car. Run OVER a car. If they hit it at speed the car will vanish like a fucking tin can under the wheel of a semi-truck. They can kool-aid man through brick walls like they're not fucking there. They are massive, terrifying war machines, truly the Object of their day.

Now click the spoiler. You see that? That fucking glass wine bottle filled with gasoline and corked with a burning rag was enough to take them out. Hit the rear deck with it; the fire starves the engine of oxygen - bam. A fucking child can disable a tank, if only he can get close enough. And that's before they made purpose-built weapons like the Panzerfaust to do the job. Audie Murphy held off an armored advance with a single machine gun - because he knew the tanks would not dare advance without infantry cover to guard them against that kind of attack.

Heavy Object is a story about the rediscovery of combined-arms warfare, and how devastatingly effective it can be.
>>
>>133772331
They thought he'd just try to kill himself in battle so they left him behind.
>>
>>133772474
War, war never changes.
>>
>>133769915
You're retared if you didn't turn and look back at the humanity war history.
>>
>>133759758
It bothers me that everyone is fucking stupid except them.
i really like the OP though.
>>
Man, I really enjoy this show but honest to god whats with the flaps on the army gear? Are they scared when they gotta go fast that the need aero flippers?
>>
>>133772612
>but honest to god whats with the flaps on the army gear?

Fucking hell yeah those shoulderboards on the uniforms gotta go.
>>
>>133772255
I used to not think much of her, but because the anime shows much more of her I've come to the conclusion that princess is extremely cute.
>>
File: weg heavy object.png (968 KB, 1517x520) Image search: [Google]
weg heavy object.png
968 KB, 1517x520
Havia best boy.
>>
>>133772014
>24 episodes
I almost feel bad for the producer.
>>
The last part of the episode was really rushed, its as if they skipped an entire episode or something.

How all them magically teleported where the councilor was, was almost hilarious.
>>
>>133772876
I told havia to hit the councilor and he actually did it what an absolute madman.png
>>
>>133768744

It really is utter shit and baby's first anime level of awful, but that doesn't justify a bait and switch of that magnitude. We get it enough with Square Enix.
>>
File: cock.png (37 KB, 278x213) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
37 KB, 278x213
>>133759793
I got your heavy object right here ya see
>>
Havia should get an eye patch and a bandanna.
>>
>>133772486
Well then that was really awkwardly handled.
>Sure, I guess you can help, you've convinced us.
>Nevermind lol
Oh well, whatever.
>>
>>133764356
This. For a moment I thought it was preview of the next episode, but nope, it was conclusion with 2nd generation Object out of nowhere and sudden battle and shit. They seems to skip at least 10 minutes just so they could conclude ark within this episode.
>>
>>133774889
My horrid interpretation was that she arrived to pick Qwenthur up and then the 2nd gen ambushed them.
>>
>>133767807
Was expecting them to collapse the water tower on top of it, or blow up the treads or something. But I guess that works too.
>>
Even if they altered the epilogue a bit, seeing Flide get punched in the face by Havia was so satisfying.
>>
>>133772876
>How all them magically teleported where the councilor was, was almost hilarious.

I literally just watched this and I could clearly see that Qwenthur was in the field backing up Baby Magnum, and Havia was clearly backing up big-titty commander chick. Why are you people so fucking dumb?

I agree that the fight at the end was very much an epilogue: "And then we packed away that cunt and his pet Object too-" presumably they want to get along to the next arc already.
>>
>>133776779
Was Havia in the scene where Froleytia walks in? Him popping up out of seemingly nowhere to punch Flide was the only thing that threw me off.
>>
>>133776985
>Was Havia in the scene where Froleytia walks in?

More importantly, he was never shown with Qwuenthur in the field. Thus he was implied to be offscreen (probably in the hall behind Froleytia) because when he pops up there, well, he couldn't well have teleported from the field by Qwuenthur's side, right?

It might be the animators saving a little money, but it struck me (har har) as a deliberate deception - we're supposed to assume he's by Qwenthur's side until surprise! He busts Councilor asshole's chops just like they kept promising to do earlier.
>>
As an electrician this episode offends me!
>>
>>133777712
Anon, use B-Movie logic, don't think too hard.
>>
>>133777712
Now why would this offend you? Water conducts electricity, right?
>>
>>133770419
Next episode will probably start with the HO saving the corrupt official and will the next arc.
>>
Dead thread
>>
>>133778443
Not like that.
>>
Based
>>
File: 1356092123212.png (271 KB, 703x680) Image search: [Google]
1356092123212.png
271 KB, 703x680
Had a huge grin on during the climax. It's been a while since there's been a show this fun to watch.

>>133778443
Essentially, more water, more resistance, less zapping.
>>
>>133767807
God I'm fucking done with him always doubting the "abilities of flesh and blood soldiers" and saying that everything was a fluke. It's just the weakest possible way of introducing uncertainty into the conflict.
>>
File: Heavy Object Froleytia info.jpg (636 KB, 1600x3002) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Object Froleytia info.jpg
636 KB, 1600x3002
>>133759793

It's hard to keep up with all my animus when Fallout 4 exists.

I'm gonna do a catch-up marathon tomorrow.
>>
>>133780521
You do realize they're up against giant metal behemoths that can literally blast them to smithereens in a second right? No amount of success is going to change what they're up against.
>>
Why didn't someone just cut the cable to the main gun on the 0.5 gen?
>>
>>133769632
So this is why you should always include an engineer in your formation when playing HOI3.
>>
>>133780186
But the electricity flowing from the generator is powerful enough to jump start a prototype bullshit reactor. Surely, that much electricity is enough to over the resistance? Especially since as the muddy water has shown, the water is unbelievably contaminated.
>>
>>133772474
This is exactly like my Heart of Iron!
>>
>>133772474
Why did I agree with you there anon.
>>
>>
File: Heavy_Object_v04.jpg (911 KB, 1331x1803) Image search: [Google]
Heavy_Object_v04.jpg
911 KB, 1331x1803
>>
>>133781546
When will we get a G-Cup Miniskirt Santa?
>>
>>133772876
Yeah, the last part of the episode was a mistake.

I was almost expecting the credits to roll since they killed the 0.5gen.
Suddenly, BAM, councilor and Frolaytia are trash talking each other and Milinda is fighting some other new object.

It wasn't until when Havia punched the councilor (so satisfying) when I realized what was going on.
>>
If Frolaytia were my CO I would still be in the army.
>>
>>133782459
So why did you leave anon?

What are girls in the army like?
>>
File: 53623617_p1.png (2 MB, 2400x1740) Image search: [Google]
53623617_p1.png
2 MB, 2400x1740
>>
>>133782653
So did she give them the shoes and the armpit?
>>
>>133759793
I STILL
CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FACT
THAT MILINDA IS SO DAMN CUTE IN THAT ADAPTATION.
HER VOICE IS GREAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE I GET A HEARTBONER
>>
Penguins next week
>>
>>133782763
Finally back to the ice world again?
>>
>>133782730
>>
>>133761098
>Mostly because it's a bad adaptation.
Easily this. There are just too many scenes where things feel unnecessary, or overly stretched, or just dumb, particularly the fanservice parts that take up too much time and are really very clumsily done. Some parts (mostly exposition, plot relevant stuff) seem to rush through things to the point of incoherence (it took the /a/ thread to give me any sense of who was massacring who, although part of this problem is the nonsensical nation names; I couldn't even remember which one the MCs belonged to), while other parts linger for uncomfortably long (mostly fanservice bits, did 'suffocation, but boobs!', or 'hime gets musical flute sex from Quenthur' really need to take that long?). A more skilled adaption could have taken off, but this feels like taking an interesting concept, and adapting it in the most pedestrian way possible.

I'm still watching, but that feels like mostly the strength of the LN, rather than any real skill on the part of the anime direction.
>>
>>133781204
Muddy water would be a great conductor because it's full of dissolved earth and minerals, which are conductors.
>>
Damn the ED song is so cute.

>>133782730
Grade A wife material
>>
>>133782776
>Quenser~~

FUCKING
HELL
STOP LOOKING WITH THOSE CUTE EYES
SSSSSSHEIT
>>
>>133782838
>Ya-ho~
>>
File: HO_v03_09.png (456 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
HO_v03_09.png
456 KB, 1120x1600
Best girl soon.
>>
>>133782893
I really hope Eri Suzuki gets more roles.
>>
>>133782776
>Ya-hooo
>>
>>133782810
Imagine what will happen when J.C.Staff starts their favorite bullshit and make second half entirely original.
>>
>mfw this show is 2 cours
Feels amazing man.
I don't care if the plot goes nowhere, as long as I get to see Havia's meido battleship.
>>
>>133784050
But isn't that like, volume 8?
>>
>>133784050
They only just finished Vol. 1, so there's no way they'll get to Vol. 8.
>>
>>133769100
>Fried Chicken
>>
File: R3lqJ3z[1].png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
R3lqJ3z[1].png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Spoopy.
>>
File: Cover1.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover1.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
>>133777093
>>133776985
>>133776779
>>133772876
The reason that scene was so terribly executed is because, first of all, it never actually happened in the light novel. Also, I guess they wanted to sync it with the music or something.

Also,
ONE MORE CHANCE
N
E

M
O
R
E

T
R
Y
>>
>>133772706
if someone edited last picture with snake/otacon it would be perfect
>>
>>133763131

This is why this shit is selling like... well, shit.

Nobody wants dudes in anime.
>>
>>133759758
Best show of the season.

I want Havia and Qwenthur to save Touma
>>
I don't know man.

I like the concept. David vs. Goliath.
Character/Mech design is ok too.
Setting, usual for Japanese LN/Anime/Manga so meh.

But the way the characters interact, directing, the dialogue too. All of it seems not coordinated well.

Every dialogue you hear between Qwenthur and Havia, there will be some bits of "metaphor" thrown around. Just lessen those metaphor stuff. Talk normally damn it.

The character expressions also seems to be misplaced. Most of the time they are smiling. I mean MOST of the fucking time. (For fuck sake the hangar is full of roasted bodies and then after a minute you're smiling again)

Two kids destroying Heavy Objects but the number of spies/terrorist/trained soldiers have no idea how to fight these things? I know Qwenthur have knowledge base on Heavy Objects but I assume there are also a lot of soldier/engineers around the world that have far more knowledge with this matter. Espionage can also be done to gather info about enemy HO. How can only these 2 kids do this? (I can let this point pass since this is Anime/LN)

Don't wanna go on other specifics. I can't type it out because it's just vague in my mind but there is really something "missing/wrong" with this series.
I really want to like this show man.
>>
Holy shit, this trash is painful to watch
>>
>>133786662
A Kazuma Kamachi Joint™
>>
what the FUCK kinda dumbass name is Qwenthur???
>>
I just hope there is a doujin of Qwenthur and Havia double teaming a girl, I don't even care which one, while having their usual banter all through out.
>>
>>133786662

This is the main problem. Two kids nobody gives a fuck about stealing all spotlight.
>>
>>133786727
>le Barbotage face
>>
>>133787107
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>133786759
I'll probably laugh more than I could jerk off.
>>
What will the QUALITY look like when we're 20 episodes in?
>>
>>133786759
I nominate Ohoho
>>
The fucking writing in this show, I can't get enough of it.
>>
>>133787620

Objects will be 2D circle with rectangles sticking out of them.
>>
I wish they had shown that old guy in a more respectable light as he had a decent point about Qwenthur and Havia's actions being potentionally dangerous.
>>
>>133774112

Welcome to Heavy Object
>>
>>133790231
But that was the first thing the two of them talked about when they are in the car.
>>
>>133782776

If she was the MC instead of the two boring fags show would be selling good.
>>
>>133790485
I love the hime but having her as MC wouldn't make the show as fun as it is now.
>>
>>133790485

There was a volume where it's dedicated to a female MC. It's a spinoff in a totally different environment and characters but it's still canon and went well. HO could actually make different volumes with entirely different MCs and characters based on a whim if they like to and it would still be fun.
>>
>>133769142
>do I fit in yet, guys?
>>
>>133786662
>Every dialogue you hear between Qwenthur and Havia, there will be some bits of "metaphor" thrown around. Just lessen those metaphor stuff. Talk normally damn it.
Too bad that's a fundamental part of kamachi.exe
>>
>>133790723
>quoting something more than 10 hours ago stating an opinion and answer with a retarded statement
>>
>>133790485
>>133786357
>>133764471
>>>/u/
Fuck off, there's enough dead boring female MC's in bland SOL crap.
Don't like it, too bad. I welcome our glorious fujo overlords.

>>133786705
Yet you're still watching it.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>133761034

The characters are unlikable, the humor is not funny, the animation is ugly and the story retarded. The setting is mildly interesting, but fuck, I couldn't deal with how stupid the show is. Dropped it at ep 7.
>>
>>
This show would be kinda unwatchable if Havia wasn't there.

The bro banter really saves the show.
>>
>>133784953
Stop typing like an idiot.
>>
Teški predmet
>>
>>133780750
I know that feel
>>
>>133792324
Hime's so goddamn moe holy shit my heart.
>>
>>133794031
I watch the show for her and the two bros.

No regret.
>>
>>133794069
>I watch the show for her and the two bros.
Why else would you watch it?
>>
>>133794101
No idea. I feel bored whenever they aren't onscreen, which doesn't come up to a lot.
>>
I'm actually glad that I kept watching this anime despite my initial reaction of "how stupid can this be?" It's actually grown on me, and now I loook forward to my Broski Times and doing things to CO's armpits.
>>
File: a bit closer.png (240 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
a bit closer.png
240 KB, 366x400
>>133793939
>Everytime she said QUENSAH
>>
>>133790624
Except sniperloli a shit. Burning Alpha a best.
>>
>>133794101
More like, what else is there?
>>
>>133791816
>I welcome my self and other fujo overlords
>>
>>133791816
>I welcome our glorious fujo overlords

Yeah, sure. Almost all fujo shows sell like shit.
>>
>>133772331
He comes back later when they return to Oceania and, man, that chapter ending was awesome.
>>
File: HO_v03_17.png (72 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
HO_v03_17.png
72 KB, 420x600
>>133784280
They'll get to volume 3 at most.
Still, there's brown cat-eared maid.
>>
File: 1448084142754.png (196 KB, 404x455) Image search: [Google]
1448084142754.png
196 KB, 404x455
>mfw they skip penguins
>>
>>133794756

Fite me 1v1 object to object kid
>>
>>133761957

Wow, that's just fucking cruel.. I never watched Index, but you have my condolences.
>>
>>133790485
Looking over at what normally tops the sales charts, yeah, that's pretty much correct. In fact, if it had focused on Object to Object battle and have a perverted high school student involved somewhere, and the defeated female pilots joins up with said student with their Objects, that shit will be absurdly popular.

It would become generic crap, but damn, it would sell fucktons.
>>
>>133761957

Why hasn't this made to any of my weab feeds? Was I asleep back then? What the fuck
>>
>ohoho
>>
>>133798579
Somehow I find her ohohos to be really soothing.
Make me want to rub those cheeks.
>>
>>133799164
>Somehow I find her ohohos to be really soothing.
>Make me want to rub those ohohos
ftfy
>>
>>133799164
Yes, the ohohos are much less annoying than I thought they would be.
>>
>>133799607
That would be lewd.
>>
>>133799793
It's because of how she does it. It's not loud, more under her breath.
>>
>>133761034

It's shit all around with no redeemable features whatsoever.
Also falls under the "not over the top mecha and not a war drama" middle ground of terrible writing.
>>
I say this every week, but this show shouldn't be as good as it is.
>>
>>133795718
pls no. I want to get a 10 mins full CG penguin scene
>>
>>133776225
That's what happened.
The volume ended there, though.
>>
>>133772474
>Heavy Object is a story about the rediscovery of combined-arms warfare, and how devastatingly effective it can be.
Pretty much, yes.
>>
>>133777712
>>133778443
>>133780186
>>133781204
>>133782826
It's "super terraforming water", so it's probably filled with minerals and shit.
>>
>>133801062
Why?
>>
>>133795718
>>133801652
Here's something for you to cheer you up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
>>
>>133806315
Damn. I've seen it so many times, but I still feel like shit for the poor penguin walking to his death.
>>
>>133802621
>>133772474
Where is the who is awesome, you are awesome picture when I need it.
>>
>>133806315
May be it is a pioneering penguin. A Penguin to establish a new colony in land.

I would like to think that.
>>
>>133806315
The penguin is on a glorious quest! I believe his impossible dream!
>>
File: untitled.jpg (145 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
145 KB, 850x478
So is there ever going to be objects that they have no idea what kind of tech it has?
>>
>>133812343
Is that pretty much ever object so far?
In order to figure out the first and the third one they had to look for schematics if my memory serves.
>>
>>133759758
>>133759793
>>133761034
This started out garbage, but I'm starting to find the grunts vs. supers action surprisingly charming. S2 when?
>>
>>133815630
They still need to finish this season. Also 8 out of 24 episodes.
>>
File: 81niy2xv4tL.jpg (348 KB, 1660x1647) Image search: [Google]
81niy2xv4tL.jpg
348 KB, 1660x1647
>>
>OH HO HO wants their dick

This show is fucking great.
>>
Why don't more animes and LN have bro MCs like this? Its so much better than the loner MC who is just the best
>>
>>133786662
>Every dialogue you hear between Qwenthur and Havia, there will be some bits of "metaphor" thrown around. Just lessen those metaphor stuff. Talk normally damn it.
I like it, it's ridiculous and hammy as fuck. It's a relief to have a robot anime that's not about suffering and edgy child soldiers and shit for once.
>>
>>133792324
Is he looking at Qwenthur or Hime?
>>
File: 1446590695361.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446590695361.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>133817674
>Why don't more animes and LN have bro MCs like this?
>>
>no space HO
step it up motherfuckers
>>
File: 1447103232165.png (370 KB, 449x505) Image search: [Google]
1447103232165.png
370 KB, 449x505
>>133817918
He didn't say lover.
>>
>>133817178
Only Quenser's.
>>
>>133817918
Kazuki and Sushi take it a little further with their autism
>>
>>133818376
Damn. Oh well, I like about this show it makes both of them badasses not just one. Usually the 2nd guy is just a punching bag or kekold.
>>
File: HO_v03_08.png (88 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
HO_v03_08.png
88 KB, 420x600
>>133818757
Heiva only gets abused by his battleship full of beautiful battle maids.
>>
>>133819487
Does his wife do it the most?
>>
>>133819886
No, but this.
>"Heivia, I am not an intolerant woman. You are a noble man. You are free to have mistresses. That is merely a type of status symbol." After a short pause, the girl's voice grew cold. "However, if you put anyone above me even for an instant...you know what will happen, don't you?"
>"Y-Y-Yes, I know very well. You don't have to specify. Really, you don't."
>"I will have to use the tower collection"
>"But that's nothing but the whips, wooden horses, and the like that tyrannical relative of yours used!! Your family claims to only keep them around to make sure you never forget the past that destroyed your family!!"
>>
>>133820336
So she is the one in charge in the bed.

That is cute.
>>
>>133820336
Which girl was Heivia chasing this time? His CO?
>>
>>133820653
>"Absolutely not!! In fact, every time a good opportunity comes up the useless guy who is always with me gets it!!"
He was complaining about the fact that the chances that pop up usually go to Quenser.
>>
>>133820830
And Quenser still does not have little Quensers running around yet.
>>
Does Havia end up actually doing anything major? 90% of the time it's pretty much Qwenthur practically bringing down the Heavy Objects by himself.
>>
>>133821137
Noble/commando unit tagging along with engineer for the combined arms bonus.
>>
>>133821137
Hevia is the one doing most of the actual fighting for times they aren't just dealing with an object by itself, plus shit like this.
>Quenser immediately tried to bring up the military handgun he was not used to using, but Heivia moved more quickly. He pulled out the large knife on his waist and threw it. The large blade stabbed deeply into the man’s throat and he collapsed to the ground without being able to cry out properly.
He's also better than most other infantry at what he does.
>“Why on earth are you a radar analyst? Wouldn’t you be more at home in a VIP assassination squad?”
>“Can you sit around all day in an air-conditioned room in a squad like that? If not, I’ll pass.”
>>
OH FOR FUCK SAKE, please please please stop posting about Heavy Objects and let it fly under the radar.
>>
>>133821361
When does he get to use his radar analyst skills?
>>
>>133821624
The only time that comes to mind is in volume 9, Quenser is the one that ghetto rigs a radio interception device in the field in volume 8; STEM yanderes are scary.
>“Why do you know all these tricks?”
>“This was popular back in my safe country school. Yandere girls would use it to peek at the emails of people they had decided were their boyfriend. Unlike hacking, this doesn’t require any specialized knowledge, so it’s often used to target Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.”
>>
>>133821795
I need to find some of these STEM yanderes.
>>
>>133822758
Still quoting the novels when I say:
>“If you want. Their defenses are weak, but they jump to conclusions way too fast. If you just think you’re having some fun, it can come back to bite you. You’ll start to think a girl wielding a knife is downright cute when you have to deal with one’s using homemade railguns or thermobaric bombs. Don’t forget the E in STEM.”
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.