[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that we're well into the season, what have you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1445801527358.jpg (192 KB, 640x893) Image search: [Google]
1445801527358.jpg
192 KB, 640x893
So now that we're well into the season, what have you guys dropped?

Picked anything up you originally ignored because it was getting good feedback?

Pic related for me, couldn't keep going after episode 4. It was way too boring and painfully unfunny
>>
>>133757297

> dropping the aoty

goodbye
>>
>>133757517
>aoty
By what metric?

I don't understand how people keep watching this monotonous shit.

Is this the only thing you're watching by chance?
>>
>>133757297
everyone has the right to an opinion. my opinion of your opinion op is that you have shit taste in anime
>>
File: 1442675539492.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1442675539492.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>133757297
>>
>>133757297
What are you into this season?
There's no reason to drop OPM, it's not that bad but i guess you're just baiting as always because criticizing the popular stuff ensures you some replies
>>
>>133757611
>By what metric?
Presumably by the metric on anon in question liking OPM more than any other show this year. It's not like there are any more objective ways of deciding which show is AOTS or AOTY.
>>
/a/ you guys can't be this stupid? OP clearly wanted to make this thread last so he shitted on OPM and said it was boring. He mentions what have you guys dropped and only mentions one anime.
>>
OPM does have this kind of schizo sense of humor, though.
>>
>>133757297
Dropped Komori-san after one episode. I usually drop more than that, but this season wasn't very interesting in the first place.

I picked up Hackadoll around ep. 5, though.
>>
File: 1442709880872.png (898 KB, 1500x1430) Image search: [Google]
1442709880872.png
898 KB, 1500x1430
>>133759319
I dropped it because it was pretty boring desu
>>
Dropped IBO after the third episode because it manages to be even more boring than Gundam X
This season I'm just going through my backlog because I'm really interested in any of the airing anime (except OPM, but I haven't read the comic yet)
Still watching Brooklyn Nine Nine I guess
>>
>>133757297
>So now that we're well into the season, what have you guys dropped?
Nothing.
I picked OPM and PS and i must say both are the best anime series i've watched for a very long time.

One more thing...i liked OPM so much that i started posting here...here as in /a/.
Read the manga in one sitting and now i am going to read the manga for PS.
>>
>>133757611
inb4 he likes GochiUsa
>>
Havent dropped anything but i did pick up Valkyrie Drive and Komori-san
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.