[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gay and I'd fuck Kanbaru the same way she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Kanbaru streach.png (303 KB, 649x670) Image search: [Google]
Kanbaru streach.png
303 KB, 649x670
I'm gay and I'd fuck Kanbaru the same way she's gay and wants to fuck Koyomi
>>
So you're straight.
>>
>>
>>133711123
He's not
>>
>>133711151
Kanbaru's straight, so he's straight.
>>
>>133711061
Sexually aggressive attitudes when put together with intelligence and wit is incredibly fucking sexy regardless of your orientation.
I'd fuck a male Kanbaru.
I'd fuck a genderless Kanbaru.
I WOULD FUCK THE LETTERS OF HER NAME.
>>
File: tears.jpg (88 KB, 443x591) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
88 KB, 443x591
>youll never have lovely wild sex with Kanbaru
>>
>>133711158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkCwcFmz3s
>>
>>133711194
Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>133711187
>Sexually aggressive attitudes when put together with intelligence and wit is incredibly fucking sexy regardless of your orientation.
>Intelligence
>Kanbaru
>The girl failing school

I'll give you wit, but not Intelligence unless it's related to Oddities and that's because she's a genetic beast when it comes to oddity-related issues to the point both Oshino and Shinobu are aware of it.
>>
>>133711061
I knew that OP is a huge faggot.
>>
>>133711061
>I'm gay
Share your aberrant degeneracy on your tumblr blog, Yank.
Not here.
>>
File: 34490082.png (442 KB, 1011x1500) Image search: [Google]
34490082.png
442 KB, 1011x1500
>>133711346
but she's so hot though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.