[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inuyasha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Inuyasha-wallpapers-8.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2905) Image search: [Google]
Inuyasha-wallpapers-8.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2905
>reminder that you will never stay up past your bedtime to watch inuyasha on toonami
>>
I never was. Nothing to regret.
>>
I never did that gay shit for that shit show. I stayed up to watch Yu Yu Hakusho and Bebop.
>>
>>133696662
Also another thing
>Inuyasha
>Toonami
When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>133695296

I actually had VHS tapes that were in Japanese dub to watch. I only watched the English dubbed back in maybe 2005 or 6
>>
>>133696696
Around this time last year?
>>
>>133695296
>not staying up to watching gundam wing
>>
Any sane person should by now realize that Rumiko cannot write a decent ending to save her life.

Never again.
>>
>>133698570
What wasn't decent about Inuyasha ending?

Ranma on the other hand, that was truly shit.
>>
>>133696696
loooong ass time ago
>>
>>133696696
I remember watching Inu Yasha on Toonami back in 2003/2004 at a Saturday night
>>
>>133695296
god damn it I miss being a NEET and staying up all night watching Inuyasha every night. Sometimes I'd doze off for a while and watch the second pass at 3 am, I'd go to sleep for good when the creepy sun told me to FEAR THE DAWN (I can't find that bump anywhere, only the "Dawn is you enemy" one)
>>
Ranma is miles better.
>>
I regularly listen to the OST and get feels up the wazoo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.