[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arachnid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Expect manga about assassins using insect traits to kill people
>Get Dragon Ball Z/Naruto/Bleach

Why is this allowed
>>
>>133674184
you forgot bug trivia
>>
Because you touch yourself while "reading" this, instead of actually reading the Nat Geo parts.
>>
>>133674260
the 'only' anime I could see Sir David Attenborough encroaching on his late brother's 'stock and trade' by voicing the narration on.
>>
>>133674237
>>133674260
I'm pretty mad desu
I expected edge but got this
It's literally just Bleach with insects and rape
Shame the bug facts can't make up for the shit plot
>>
>>133674323
>anime series
>average Japanese voice cast
>as soon as bug trivia starts, switches to David Attenborough with Japanese subtitles
>>
Because tactical battles have been out of vogue since the 80s. Enjoy your powerlevels and trumpcards.
>>
File: 1435455812194.png (351 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
1435455812194.png
351 KB, 505x505
>>133674470
>Character gets hit with attack
>Looks like they take hit because of blood splatter
>It was all a ruse I blocked it
>Character gets shit kicked out of them
>Next page completely healed
>>
>>133674184
I really feel sorry for Alice. I mean, isn't all that shit going on all happening in one day?That's got to suck he big one.
>>
>>133674374
There's plenty of edge. Literally half the manga is sex.
>>
>>133674184
New chapter when?
>>
Been a while since I've last read this. Anything interesting happen since rape school?
What did the student council president's bug power turn out to be?
>>
need chapter, losing interest but not in the girls
>>
>>133675161
You mean Eyepatch? Turns out she wasn't the actual boss, but she was just following Boobs' orders.
>>
>>133675161
>since rape school
It's not over.
>>
>>133674184
because author starts with an idea he doesn't intend to finish and ends up dragging it out

and that's why you ought to know how the story ends before you start writing it
>>
>>133675266
>>133675181
Well, ain't that a bitch. Hopefully this doesn't end up like werewolf rape school, it's pretty enjoyable for what it is.

Isn't this dude and Terraformars' mangaka friends? I was really expecting this to turn out more popular, but I guess I bet on the wrong fucking horse.
>>
>>133675345
Give it 30 more chapters then we'll see if this is just as terrible and asinine as terraformars.
>>
>>133675629
>True anon hope this gets better
>>
>>133675345
>werewolf rape school
Which one is that?
>>
>>133675696
I think he's talking about the other manga by the author of Akumetsu.

>>133675661
Don't hold your breath. First 6 chapters were a clear indicator that this manga is stupid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.