[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usagi is sex on legs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Usagi is sex on legs.
>>
>>133569752
She's useless on legs.
>>
>>133569752
>on legs.
She's on her elbows and knees.
>>
>you will never film JAVs with your fembro
>>
Her legs are sex too, she's a skeleton covered in pure sex.
>>
God damn it why do haremshit series have to have such cute girls sometimes?

Almost makes me tempted to pick it.

Almost.
>>
>>133570313
It's not terrible for a LN harem garbage anime. I've seen a lot worse. Plus those delicious Mayo Chiki character designs.
>>
>>133570313
Because the girls are the entire point of haremshit you dolt
>>
File: 1433528325941.jpg (351 KB, 1218x1941) Image search: [Google]
1433528325941.jpg
351 KB, 1218x1941
Sharo?
>>
>>133570731
It doesn't really matter whether it's good or not for a harem.

The core problem for me with enjoying haremshit is that watching lots of cute girls lust after the dick of some beta or jerk and inevitably end up suffering is completely impossible to enjoy on any level.

It's worse the cuter the girls are.

The only possible ways for me to enjoy a harem are:
>best girls wins, all other girls are shit
>losing girls move on
>losing girls find new romantic interests
Needless to say, all of it rarely happens in anything bigger than a love triangle.
>>
>>133570864
see
>>133570922

I'm genuinely convinced that the point of haremshit isn't cute girls in themselves, but deriving enjoyment out of watching cute girls suffer, which is impossible for me.
>>
>>133570981
But cute girls suffering is fun too.
>>
I would a horny bunny.
>>
>>133571040
The only time where I can perversely enjoy seeing a cute girl suffer is if she's a lesbian, but I'm a yurifag, and if I couldn't enjoy that, I would barely have any material to watch.
>>
>>133570901
Sharo's busty cousin.
>>
>>133571151
You're not the targeted audience here, if you can't laugh at your personal or someone else' misfortune you're not cut out for religiously watching every harem seasonaly.
>>
Good haremshit anime have a protagonist that's supposed to stand as the star of the show and handles relationships in a manner that doesn't lead you to believe that the losing girls won't get over it
Bad haremshit anime have an audience insert Gary Stu protagonist and make it clear that the girls will never acknowledge another cock

It's pretty much always one or the other.
>>
>>133570135
I can't tell if fembro doesn't want the D herself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.