[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one allowed to like F/Z more than F/SN or believe F/Z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: fz.jpg (183 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
fz.jpg
183 KB, 640x960
Why is no one allowed to like F/Z more than F/SN or believe F/Z is better than F/SN?
>>
>>133560592
It's not better than a Heavens Feel or Unlimited Bladeworks but it's better than Fate. Also Fate/Zero Berserker is best Berserker.
>>
>>133561892
I like this opinion.
>>
>>133561892
I only dislike in F/Z that Rider is chuuni as fuck. Atleast Shirou had the excuse of being a mentally broken teenager with no knowledge about magic at all.

But I like F/SN more because it's more well-rounded as a whole. Fate route is comfy as fuck and UBW and Heavens Feel are good because they are more action oriented.
>>
>>133561892
>Also Fate/Zero Berserker is best Berserker.
And best Rider too.
>>
File: Arcueid_Brunestud.jpg (1021 KB, 3302x4521) Image search: [Google]
Arcueid_Brunestud.jpg
1021 KB, 3302x4521
>>133561892
>best Berserker
Go bugger yourself. Arcueid is best Berserker.
>>133562228
>not Astolfo
Why anon?
>>
>>133562829

Summoning Arcrueid as a Berserker was a huge fuck up. Even the notes said that the summoner was an idiot.
>>
>>133563231
Irrelevant. Arcueid is superior even if we only consider her being Arcueid. Had the summoner had the Tohno Gland, he would have transferred prana to her by now.
>>
>>133560592
I like it more, am I going to get arrested?
Except for heaven's feel, that's the only route that can be considered better.
>>
F/Z shat all over F/SN UBW.
>>
>>133560592
>Fucking secondary scum read the LN
>Urobuchi a hack
>Muh waifu wars
>>
>>133560592
>no happy endind? MC sacrifice himself for his ideals? people die?!?! Edgy shit
>the characters are boring, where is my stupid stereotypated tsundere? WHERE ARE MY WAIFUS????
>>
>>133565554
Where's my ignorant hero who is thrown into a secret magical war with three hormonal woman craving his penis? If it doesn't have a shonen villain, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>133565554

You clearly have not seen Fate/Zero..that or you are autistic.
>>
File: secondaries.png (45 KB, 612x643) Image search: [Google]
secondaries.png
45 KB, 612x643
>>133560592
>>133565288

Explain to my why F/Z is better than F/SN. But you cant use any excuse that are on this list like every secondary does
>>
>fateshitters
most obnoxious fanbase on /a/, kill yourselves
>>
>>133560592
The only thing Fate/Zero was missing is cute girls. Otherwise it's miles better than UBW/SN
>>
>>133566166

And fight scenes

Fate/zero has shitty fights apart from the last episode. Also that rider vs Goldy fight was anti climatic as fuck
>>
>>133566124
The writing for Saber is just disgusting, but it's a visual novel so what are you going to do, I guess?
>>
>>133560592
Fate/Zero at least felt like an actual war was going on, with people trying to kill each other, not a let's cook, make new friends and test each other in meaningless battles like in fate.
>>
>>133566124
..what? Why not?
>>
>>133566314

Nah Fate/zero is more of a mini battle royale.

Fate/Apocrypha is the one that is an actual war and the main focus are the servants and not the masters like F/Z and F/SN
>>
File: 1438732850655.gif (696 KB, 161x161) Image search: [Google]
1438732850655.gif
696 KB, 161x161
>yfw neither F/Z nor F/SN are canon anymore

Urobutcher and Nasu can eat a gorilion dicks.

Both can't write for their lives.
>>
>>133566364
Why would the make the only three Fate stories that matter non-canon?
>>
Prisma Ilya > shit > everything else

Shit franchise and fanbase.

>>133566166
UBW has cute girls?
>>
File: fake.jpg (257 KB, 640x1076) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
257 KB, 640x1076
>>133566364

Urobutcher and Nasu are both hack. Narita has saved the Fate series with Fate/strange Fake
>>
>>133563231
>was a huge fuck up
Why?
>>
>>133566430
>shitty fanfiction of a shitty franchise
Sad, and I thought /a/ said that Narita was actually a good writer.
>>
>>133560592
Because fatefags have invested way too many hours into a shitty VN to pretend it's anything but a masterpiece
>>
>>133566468

She was bound to the berserker class and lost most of her broken-ass powers.
>>
>>133566348
Because he can't find excuses for those.
>>
File: Arc loves Ciel.png (513 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Arc loves Ciel.png
513 KB, 1920x1080
>>133567131
Red Arcueid is still strong and desiring Ciel's ass.
Her master was the biggest problem.
>>
>>133566124
A lot of these are legitimate complaints that people have already said since before the anime even came out. Only a handful are things exclusively said by secondaries.
>>
>>133560592

Because the only reason this was ever an acceptable opinion to begin with was to get a rise out of the incredibly defensive Fate fanbase. People confused trolling for a genuine opinion and released their inhibitions on voicing their shitty taste too. If any Zero fans had actually been around when Zero was actually airing they would recall that Zero was shitposted and hated like the casual bait it was. Fucking QUALITY, fucking Jogging, fucking Batcave, it was a huge mess. Then it comes out on netflix and /a/ gets a new shitty casualbait show to troll in UBW and somehow it all just got mixed together and propagated. It is the exact same fucking thing as the resurgence of "manime" that is plaguing the board lately. It was a joke that casuals weren't in on so they thought it was okay to post about.
>>
>>133566430
So it's started already
>>
>>133566124
I got one for you:

F/Z actually used its ridiculous tabletop RPG premise and made an actual battle-royale out of it (something even Nasu praised Butcher for). Heaven's Feel may be good, but Servants became irrelevant af by the end of it.
>>
>>133568949

Why is a battle-royale inherently better than standard action?

>Servants became irrelevant af by the end of it.

Oh you mean like in Zero where the climactic battle is between 2 masters? Where one of those masters' modus operandi the entire series was to tell his servant to fuck off while he did all the work? Or when it is spilled out halfway through that the servants battling is just a facade to summon the grail? In the aggregate the servants in FSN are much more relevant than in the Kurry vs Kirei broodoff and hatefucking that is FZ.
>>
>>133570130
>Why is a battle-royale inherently better than standard action?
If you have a somewhat distinctive setting you might as well use it.
>>
>>133570130
>Why is a battle-royale inherently better than standard action?
>standard action
Given the premise, you just answered your own damn question. I'm not arguing that F/Z is better, but that's definitely one thing I prefer about it over FSN.

>Oh you mean like in Zero where the climactic battle is between 2 masters?
You forget Lancelot and Saber, and that's not even counting the little skirmish between Gil and Saber. Compare that to Heaven's Feel where it was an all-out Master skirmish with zero Servants involved.

> Kurry vs Kirei broodoff and hatefucking that is FZ
This is literally Heaven's Feel in the end, except replace Kurry with Shirou and remove the "broodoff/hate" part. You're welcome.
>>
>>133570598

>Given the premise, you just answered your own damn question. I'm not arguing that F/Z is better, but that's definitely one thing I prefer about it over FSN.

The premise of the Fate franchise is Shirou's character development. It just happens to have a psudeo-battle royale backdrop that is established and subverted in FSN. Congratulations that you like battle royale better, but that does not prove that a battle royale is INHERENTLY better than any other form of action. Is Mirai Nikki inherently better than Berserk because one is a battle royale and the other is not?

>You forget Lancelot and Saber, and that's not even counting the little skirmish between Gil and Saber. Compare that to Heaven's Feel where it was an all-out Master skirmish with zero Servants involved.

>This is literally Heaven's Feel in the end, except replace Kurry with Shirou and remove the "broodoff/hate" part. You're welcome.

And you are forgetting Saber Alter vs Rider. This is every bit the fight that Saber vs Lancelot is and more. There is also the added bonus of Sparks Liner High. But that is not the point. By any metric the climactic battle in each was Kerry vs Kirei and Shirou vs Kirei. You only strengthen my point by saying it is literally HF because the original criticism was that
>Heaven's Feel may be good, but Servants became irrelevant af by the end of it.
When ultimately servants were no more relevant to the end of Zero then they were HF.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.