[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pan (DBGT) vs. Chi-Chi (DBS)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Videl pan e chichi preoccupate.jpg (34 KB, 509x382) Image search: [Google]
Videl pan e chichi preoccupate.jpg
34 KB, 509x382
I noticed both are hardly different from each other. Both are terrible and intolerable pieces of shit but who is the greater evil?

My money's still on Pan... little shit's of the main problems with GT.
>>
>>133136806
>little shit's of the main problems with GT
She caused a lot of problems when they went into space, but at least she got molested by that Dollmaker guy.
>>
GT Pan was everything wrong with Gohan as a kid (whiny little faggot) and Chi-Chi put together.
>>
File: GohanDebutNV.png (305 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GohanDebutNV.png
305 KB, 640x480
>>133138113
>GT Pan was everything wrong with Gohan as a kid (whiny little faggot)

He was fouwr wears wold. :(
>>
>>133136806
Remember all that bullshit studying she put Gohan through? It's because Chi-chi wanted to mooch money off him.

Shitty mother.
>>
>>133140449
>Making her son into a profesional who can maintain himself
>shitty mother

You wanted Gohan to end like a basement dweller posting all day on 4chan?
>>
>Being a decent mother
>shitty
Have some mommy issues to work out, huh?
>>
>>133142156
Chi-chi had rational life-goals in an irrational world.
>>
>>133136806
Seeing how she behaved in the last episode, and how everyone else reacted (shitting their pants) I have to say that Chichi is the real villain of Super. Everyone would be happier and Goku would be much stronger if she just died, or simply if Goku divorced and she disappeared to somewhere. Even if they miss her in the beginning they will get over it quickly and life will improve.
>>
>>133142242
If My mother put the safety of not just Earth and it's 6 billion inhabitants, but of the possible entire universe above me getting into Yale to live vicariously through me, I would call that a shitty mother.
>>
>>133136806
Pan was the only good thing in this whole shit, as expected of a loli.
And you are a homosexual faggot.
>>
>>133142473
Who would raise Goten?
>>
>>133142711
Gohan and Videl, alternatively Bulma, since he already spends all his time with Trunks anyway.
>>
>>133142553
>taking a gag seriously
Literally autism
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.