[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In other news: Doujinshi are saved. http://headlines.yahoo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: electroharmony.png (271 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
electroharmony.png
271 KB, 640x320
In other news: Doujinshi are saved.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20151104-00000060-zdn_n-sci

>2次創作は非親告罪化の対象外に
Derivative works get outside the scope of the change to not require a formal complaint [by the copyright owner] for prosecution.
>>
What is this about?
>>
>Doujinshi are saved.
>not "doujinshi creation/possession will soon be punishable by death"
Next thing you'll tell me is that everything the TPP has to punish me for downloading music will be as ineffective as the laws that are currently in place.

Why can't the dystopia just come so I can be a guy in a trenchcoat selling bootleg doujins and pirated music on cassettes in the back alleys? This doesn't fit in with the fearmongering meme at all.
>>
>Believe in yahoo
Fake news is fake
>>
>>133126339
TPP
>>
>thhat font

It's made so the weebs can say "I can read japanese"?
>>
>>133126409
>Everything that proves my retarded conspirancy fearmongering meme wrong is fake
Fuck off, retard
>>
File: groundzeroes.jpg (110 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
groundzeroes.jpg
110 KB, 800x448
>>133126429
>>
>>133126143
No fucking shit.

>muh panic threads wah wah
>>
>>133126448
Nah, I picked that image up in a Japanese newspost about a font that remains unreadable to Japanese.
>>
File: 1437117144212.jpg (362 KB, 766x644) Image search: [Google]
1437117144212.jpg
362 KB, 766x644
>mfw laws threaten doujinshi when stores in Japan like らしんばん sell a shitload of those and probably make huge profit from those doujinshi
Do filthy Westerners really expect to kill amateur works when Japan's very business has a branch pretty much focused on this type of work? There's no way the shops will agree to this, and nobody in Japan would be enough of a shithead to report the sale of doujinshi to whatever judicial instance.
>>
>>133127087
No, the TPP wasn't made to kill doujinshi. That's so fucking insignificant in comparison that literally no one gives a fuck(from the people that was the TPP, big corporations) about them. Doujinshi were just swept up along with their main interests. And anyone who seriously believed this would kill doujinshi, either spends way too much time on /pol/ in which case he should fuck off back there since his brain is already fried beyond repair, or is actually extremely stupid.
>>
>>133127087
Your post makes me question, if you even remotely understand the (fortunately not happening) situation.
Why do you think the shops have to agree to anything?
>>
>>133127163
*the people that want the TPP
>>
File: ralph.jpg (8 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
8 KB, 251x221
>>133126485
>TPP
>groundzeroes.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.