[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did she think this would work? Also general Noragami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-03-19h35m35s053.png (515 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-03-19h35m35s053.png
515 KB, 1280x720
Why the fuck did she think this would work?

Also general Noragami thread
>>
She's crazy.
>>
Because she's a woman, feelings and all that.
>>
>>133108573
She just a bad bitch and she already know it.
>>
>>133108573
>Why the fuck did she think this would work?
because she believes Yato will kill her whole family in order to find the one blighting her. She doesn't realize that apart from the earing who asked Yato to kill her family the first time around, her whole family WAS blighting her last time. She doesn't believe it. she thinks it was one or two and they could have done a normal abolution to fix it with some time.

She's basically seriously misremembering/understanding the issue from when Yato killed her family.
>>
She's retarded and indirectly killed her family AGAIN due to her idiocy.

Suzuha never forget, you will meet your hat waifu in heaven.
>>
literally the bayonetta of anime
>>
>>133108573
who else here thinks noragami has the best opening ever
>>
Of course Yukine had to suddenly "evolve" and survive.
>>
>>133110863
maybe you should kill yourself and evolve too
>>
>>133110904
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>133108573
Her face makes it look like that she wants to rape Yato
>>
It's hilarious that her magic god armor made from human souls is a bra, miniskirt and hat yet Yato still managed to only poke her in the fabric.
>>
>>133110863
>>
>>133110863
i expected nora to show for a yato edge sotrm
>>
How is this anime? Fun? Exciting? 2deep? Shit?
>>
File: she's a big god.jpg (155 KB, 713x1024) Image search: [Google]
she's a big god.jpg
155 KB, 713x1024
>>133108573
>Why the fuck did she think this would work?
Dude, she's not in her right mind. She's practically part Youkai at this point. Not to mention she thinks that Yato is still behind everything.
She becomes completely based later on though.
>>
>>133111512

It's good.
>>
>>133111512
Entertaining although nothing special. Music can be catchy.
>>
>>133111512
It's good, even the anime original end of S1 was okay. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>133109086
Wait.
Didn't Bayonetta get an anime?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.