[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if cute girls just don't do it anymore for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 06.jpg (102 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
102 KB, 595x841
What if cute girls just don't do it anymore for you?
>>
>>133106965
Then cute futa?
Then cute traps?
Then cute boys?
>>
>>133107205
Indifferent.
>>
>>133106965
That's why god created cakes.
>>
>>133106965
You can always turn to grannies.
>>
>>133106965
Kill yourself. Nothing but happiness awaits.
>>
Then it's time to consider suicide.
>>
>Go to /d/
>Find a fetish that works
>Be ashamed for the remainder of your life
>Enjoy it regardless
>>
Get help
>>
>>133110135
This works, but then you eventually get bored of it and delve into weirder shit and the process begins again. It's not worth it /a/non stop whilst you can!
>>
>>133111577
Eventually you loop back around.
>>
>>133106965
>What if cute girls just don't do it anymore for you?
You go lolicon.
>>
File: pout.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pout.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Cute women.
>>
>>133106965

You're free. Get out while you can.
>>
>>133112118
This, holy shit. There was a period in my life where I kept slipping into more and more fucked up fetishes and eventually couldn't get turned on by anything. Then, by complete accident, I stumbled upon this incredibly vanilla literally "sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation while holding hands" and I ended up fapping 6 times in one day. And I know handholding is a big meme and all but I actually do get really turned on by handholding.
>>
For you my friend, Yaoi is a way of life. Renew your spirits with yaoi
>>
>>133110135
>go to /d/
>find fetishes you like
>this lasts a good while
>eventually you just start seeing the same images
>almost nothing new posted
>stop going to /d/
>get a new fetish
>go back to /d/
>repeat process
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.