[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, for Dandy S2, considering only how good are the subs, i should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4126621-spacedandy.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4126621-spacedandy.jpg
236 KB, 1280x720
So, for Dandy S2, considering only how good are the subs, i should go with Horrible, denpa, or FelineYogi?

Also, Dandy thread, of course
>>
>>133106668
dub is the only true option
>>
>>133106668
>subs

found the problem, chief
>>
>>133108124
>>133108195
Shut up, reddit-fag.
>>
OP here

To be honest, i just wanted to take the subs from the tv rip episodes, and mux them in the BD ones. Just because Commies forget about this series probably, and i wanted a complete BD version of the S2. Maybe i'm gonna post it on nyaa too, later.

So, now that you know, which subs are the best, among these three?
>>
I have no idea why someone would want to watch Dandy S2. Not even the animation was very good for most of the episodes.
>>
Dub. It's good.
>>
>>133109407
>>133108195
>>133108124
Both are good.Everyone should watch both
>>
>>133109299
denpa is just cartoon network rips, so all you have is horriblesubs and felineyogi, which i've never heard of.
>>
>>133109367
Confirmed for never watching it. Not only was it significantly better than the first season there's plenty of standout animation sequences. But what do you know, you are just a shitposter on /a/
>>
I found this show's opening theme annoying as hell the first few episodes. Then I started humming along and never skipping a single one. Viva Namida!
>>
>>133109815
I thought the last season was a major step down in just about every regard. Just look at the animation in school dance episode, that was average for the entire season.

There were a few standout episodes, but the vast majority was subpar, especially the final two episodes.

Space Dandy for me was a very disappointing romp with a few fun episodes.
>>
https://youtu.be/_onm06lDvw8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.