[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emperor Pilaf used to dragon balls to wish to become the MC of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: PilafcuerpoDragonBall.png (1 MB, 905x1485) Image search: [Google]
PilafcuerpoDragonBall.png
1 MB, 905x1485
Emperor Pilaf used to dragon balls to wish to become the MC of the last show you watched. How does it improve?
>>
>Usagi Drop
It's awful. Into the bin it goes
>>
File: anoter.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
anoter.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
I cannot begin to imagine how Emperor Pilaf would fit into this plot. Obviously the show would drastically improve.
>>
>>133099548
Emperor Pilaf as class C superhero!

I don't know what to feel.
>>
> Dragon Ball

Tremendously.
>>
>>133099548
>Valkirie Drive
>...
>>
>Fist of the North Star
The plot would change so fucking much I dont know how to describe it

>>133102343
>A Dragon Ball spinoff with Emperor Pilaf and his gang
I'd watch it
>>
>>133099694
Dragon Ball Z
I hated him in Dragon Ball, I will still hate him in Dragon Ball Z
>>
>>133099548
>Sailor Moon

Y'know, I'd pay good money to get the Pilaf Gang their own series. But then again, I remember what happened when the same happened to the Doronbo Gang.
>>
>welcome to nhk
Pilaf is likely to create a cult-like group abusing fucked up people. 8/10 might be interesting.
>>
>>133099548
>I was watching Dragon Ball
Would Pilaf have to contend with Pilaf and Piccolo and eventually go Super Pilaf against Freiza? Or would he defeat Goku and rule the world, and somehow beat Kami who would inevitably try to stop him?
>>
Precure staring Pilaf

Arienai!
>>
>Symphogear
I'd like to hear him sing wearing slutty armor, but on the other hand it'd destroy the yuri or improve it.
>>
>EMPEROR PILAF ON THE FRONT PAGE!

Shuu would be a nice big bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.