[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owari no Seraph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
File: 1446336927632.webm (281 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446336927632.webm
281 KB, 1280x720
Highlight of the episode was this. Just what is she doing?

Also, new chapter soon. We get to see Krul again finally.
>>
>>132996638
did that scene in the manga?
>>
Guys, Hiroyuki Sawano does the ost for owari no seraph too right, anyone know from where the bgm in this video is ?
Was it seraph ?

It's at 01:30 mark.
https://youtu.be/zhO82fynkTs?t=90
>>
File: Shinya.gif (310 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Shinya.gif
310 KB, 480x270
good morning folks
>>
I thought the same thing when I saw it. Couldn't help but chuckle.
>>
>>132998735
The fan has been absolutely covered in shit.
>>
File: Fucking Kureto.jpg (299 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Kureto.jpg
299 KB, 1280x960
Damn this guy.
>>
The chapter is already out in Chinese.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4135008403
>>
>>132996638
Shes waiting for Yu to pound her ass

Ass up face down
>>
>>132998884
Wait. What?
>>
>>132996638
>commoner scum knowing their place
Finally.
>>
>>132998949
Is Kureto sacrificing the MDC? Damn.
>>
>>133001893
Civil war is imminent. Looks like there'll be a third faction soon care of Shinoa squad, Mika, Shinya and Guren squad.
>>
>>132998884
Kureto knows how to have a good time.
>>
File: MnXt-wg67x4.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MnXt-wg67x4.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
Best boy returns.
>>
>>132998772
That moment when i was under the impression that last week was when shit hit the fan, evidently not.
>>
>>132997741
It the manga
>>
>>132998735
Why.
>>
So, Kureto is not a good guy?
>>
I finished mathroning the entire anime and there are some things I don't get.

Why are the vampires riding in helicopters? Why can't they just fly or teleport? Why are the stray humans going over to the main human city? Why didn't they fire at the big helicopter with the bombs when they can take down the other helicopters? Why is there no "shield weapon"? Why can't the just nuke the vampire city? Were the Horasman Apco not made by the vampires? Why did Yu and Kimizuki have to go through the entire trial with the demons again to power up? It was the same shit as before with the demons trying to trick them. Why doesn't Mika just drink animal blood and go join Yu? Why is everyone acting like vampires are normal? I mean, before the virus there was like no mention of them, but during the virus everyone wasn't surprised.
>>
>>133004376
Are you high or retarded senpai?
>>
This author doesn't know how to make bad guys have a gray area. People are either good or absolutely shitty evil.
>>
>>133004444
Hey, hey, nice digits
>>
>>133004756
>Four 4's
>Nice
>>
>>133004638
What? So far nearly everyone who is an important character has been gray.

Yuu just wanted to kill vampires and now all he cares about is the group he's found. Probably going to kill anyone who stands in that way now once factions are formed.

Mika literally gives two shits about everyone and only cares for Yuu. He's neutral as fuck.

Guren is about to ally with the vampires his company just died trying to fight. Apparently he kept this a secret even from his childhood allies. He might becomes enemies to Yuu.

Kureto wants humanity to succeed by any means necessary. His intentions are very understandable unless he was lying the whole time.

Shinya is currently struggling on what is right and it's hard to see if he'll still go with Kureto, Guren, or side with Yu.

Etc, etc. Nearly all the characters so far have been anti-heroes and anti-villains. It's a lot more gray than most characters from anime/manga, and it's probably the only reason why this battle shounen is interesting.
>>
>>133005029
>Guren
Don't you mean Mahiru? And it's doubtful Krul will be an enemy for much longer when Mahiru is forcing cooperation with her and Mika is telling Yuu all about his cool vampire mom.
>>
>>133005029
Having an "understandable intention" doesn't stop someone from looking like a pure evil villain. Sure he wants to save humanity but he also wants to be the one to rule everyone. We've seen him torture Yuu's friends, abandon his troops and now this, whatever this is. He's more like a tyrant or dictator now.
None of the vampires (villains) have been shown to be gray either. They're sadistic monsters. Only Krul seems like she has more going on but we haven't been shown that yet.
>>
So is all the Narumi squad dead except for him or is the other guy live as well? I can't tell.
>>
>>132998949
Damn, wish they would share the raws.
>>
Why is le redhaired trident man so butthurt?
>>
>>132998884
Kureto: He will die right away, anyway.
Shinya: Damn...
Kureto: Start the experiment.
>>
>>132998949
I get what i want that Kureto meets Shinoa, but what is this Kureto being an asshole and tries to kill her too
>>
>>132998884
What is he trying to do? didn't he want to save humanity, why does he kill them all?
>>
>>133005530
Kureto pierced the last two companions of his squad with those chains. >>132998735 top right
>>
>>133005640
>didn't
doesn't
>>
>>133005640
Maybe he's going to use those bodies to fuel the seraph or something. Human sacrifice?
>>
>>132997820
I'm 95% certain it's not in Seraph.
>>
Kureto a shit. A SHIT!
>>
>>133005236
Despite "possession" I don't really feel Guren is just being controlled. Unless I'm missing things from the LN which I haven't read, he seems to be following Mahiru's plan of his own will, half-hearted or not rather than just being possessed. Seems to me he himself is pulling strings along with Mahiru together.

>>133005311
But you're only painting Kureto as black. He technically isn't.

Kureto would be black cliche evil if he was torturing for the giggles, his only ambition being steeping on others just for power. He even specifically speaks about what evil is, saying he's willing to sacrifice lives but it's all to achieve humanity being at the top. As long as there is an end goal and vision, he doesn't consider taking ruthless steps as evil.

It's hard to see why he's killing of the Moon Corps. I have no doubt when he finally does get killed off by Guren or Shinya, he's likely going to be portrayed in a sympathetic light. Pure black villains aren't given sympathy or the idea that what he's doing isn't wrong. I sure as hell would consider supporting him; if he's actually being truthful.
>>
File: 0324294835.jpg (162 KB, 756x960) Image search: [Google]
0324294835.jpg
162 KB, 756x960
Shinoa being acknowledge as a main character for once
>>
>>133005530
You mean in the anime?

Dunno maybe because they're going on a suicide mission where his all squad can die in less than a second and there's this retarded bitch playing around, arriving late and making jokes. It's not lokr he has something personal for them, he just doesn't want everyone to get killed because some kids werr playing around.

They're an army mate, Shinoa was pretty dumb for playing around like that. I don't think you realize how powerful nobles are but don't worry you'll understand when you see crowley in a few episodes.
>>
>magazine is only out in the 4th
>Chinese not only scanned but also scanlated it already

H-how.
>>
>>133005918
This is a 3P I can get behind.
>>
>>133005918
She's as much of a main character as the rest of her squad(not being sarcastic, they all are)
But main character doesn't mean much.
Protagonist: Yuu
Deuteragonist: Mika
Tritagonist:Guren
That's it.

Shinoa is just Yuu's waifu and she's popular that's why.
>>
>>133005771
>if the bad guy doesn't consider himself evil he's not
Okay.
>>
Viz when? 9 Nov?
>>
>>133005771
There's been quite a few pieces of evidence pointing at Guren not being on Mahiru's side. Particularly during the previous chapter when Ferid mentions how Guren is a Namanari, and how Mahiru forcefully takes over to do her own thing when Guren was gonna direct the vampires towards Kureto.
>>
>>133005311
He's a dictator most of humanity is happy to have, there's a difference.
>>
>>133006044
I never argued that he wasn't evil. He's just not pure black evil as you say.

Can you really say Kureto is on the same level, as say, Palpatine from strictly the first three Star Wars films, where his character is basically dark side evil emperor with no motivation besides wanting to be in charge and enjoying suffering for the sake of evil? Or the jobbing arrogant noble vampires that you were complaining about?
>>
>>133006166
His head is messed up. For the most part Guren thinks he is the one in control, thinks he's doing it for the humanity. But it's actually Mahiru-oni leading him to do what it wants without him realizing. So it's not like he's doing something wrong on purpose. Something tells me this is going to end with Guren killing himself because he won't be able to ever be free from it.

The real question is, is Mahiru-oni in cahoots with Kureto? Or is it against Kureto and went to Krul to ask for help?
>>
>>133006297
>most of humanity is happy to have
Being afraid of him and bowing down their heads is not the same as being happy. In fact we know it's the opposite. No one likes him but it's not like they have the guts to go against him.
>>
Does Hiiragi dad agree with what Kureto does?
>>
>>133006365
I doubt it's really like that since it's mentioned she only has control of his actions when they switch.

>is Mahiru-oni in cahoots with Kureto?
Fuck no. Everything she's done has been for the sake of fucking over the Hiiragi house and being together with Guren. The only Hiiragis she'd ever have anything to do with are Shinoa and Shinya.
>>
>>133006557
Doesn't look like he's even aware of it.
>>
>>133006356
I don't know if he enjoys others' suffering but he certainly doesn't mind it. He was doing experiments on that guy's imouto behind his back too. I don't think inflicting that kind of cruelty on others can be justifiable. His end goal is mostly to be supreme dictator so I think it would be just as bad as being ruled by vampires.
And yes the noble vampires are also terrible save for maybe Krul.
>>
>>133006670
Waiting for dad to slap him
>>
>>133005989
She is the heroine and will still be relevant even after Guren dies, which we all know will happen way before the series ends
>>
>>133006753
No matter what their plot idea was I don't think it's a good idea to kill the third most popular character before the series ends so I find that very doubtful.
>>
>>133005989
Not really, she is relevant for both Yuu/Mika and Hiiragi/Guren plot, other are just tagging along as family they don't really relevant much except being family members and gets many screentime
>>
>>133006417
> In fact we know it's the opposite. No one likes him

In fact, you don't and are making things up. Their family is a cult that lasted for 1200 years. Hated tyranny never last that long. The Hiragi family treats their loyal followers well.
>>
>>133007200
I'm sure Kimizuki will be very relevant soon because of his sister. You keep saying Shinoa is relevant to the Hiragi plot but she didn't knew them that much.
>>
>>133007319
By loyal followers you mean those of pure blood that lick their boots, right? Because they sure treat everyone else as garbage and the only reason no one opposes them is because they're scared. They're no different than vampires 'protecting' humans in exchange for their blood.
>>
What a waste of an episode. Just a few characters being retarded and no plot progress whatsoever.
>>
>>133007711
I actually agree with this. If they were going to remove most parts of the chapters just to speed through it making everything confusing then they should have removed it altogether.
>>
>>132996638
>Dat fucking quality
Editing this was a pain.
>>
>>133007376

I want Yoichi to have his chance to shine.
>>
>>133007830
What's the difference?
>>
>>133007507
By everyone else, you only mean the Ichinose family and their followers, right? Because those are the only people who are ever shown of getting the poor treatment from the Hiragis. And stop relating fear with hate. Just because I fear of breaking the law doesn't mean I hate my country.
>>
>>133007867
Those three have hidden pasts so it's possible.
>>
>>133006356
>Old Sheev
>Evil
>>
>>133007874
The blurring at the end. It's what happens when you choose low quality settings when converting formats.
>>
>>133007830
Looks nice. If it's not too much trouble could you crop it so it's only Mitsuba?
>>
>>133007882
>By everyone else, you only mean the Ichinose family and their followers, right?
Can you prove that the average citizen is treated accordingly? So far we have only seen people being abandoned to their luck outside of the walls, children being tortured with experiments, humanity being massacred for research purposes or people in the demon company being apprehensive of the Hiragis and saying they will not follow their direct orders, only Guren's. They treat their own family like shit too.

>Just because I fear of breaking the law doesn't mean I hate my country.
Seriously? You shouldn't be afraid to break the law, you should understand why it exists and abide by it willingly. That has nothing to do with someone subduing a nation and ruling it with fear. Or are you going to say you would live in a vampire city and behave because you were afraid of the law but didn't hate it?
>>
File: 9.jpg (1 MB, 1200x2492) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
1 MB, 1200x2492
>>132999570
>>132996638

This Anon knows, Mitsuba knows, Shinoa knows.
>>
>>133008094
It's so cruel that they block Mitsuba with Shonoa.
>>
>>133008351
Saved
>>
>>133006753
>>133005989
>>133007200
>shinoa

its funny how she doesnt have a doujin yet
>>
>>133008525
There are just not scanned

There's even a doujin of her loli version from the novels
>>
File: 1446303251774.png (255 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
1446303251774.png
255 KB, 800x452
I miss the first season OP and ED.
>>
>>133007376
She is still perma relevant

Meanwhile Kamizuki will go back to the shadows once his arc is over

Or did you miss how things were from Shinoa's POV in the latest chapter?
>>
>>132997820
Pretty sure it's from Taizai.
>>
File: SSD.png (49 KB, 131x280) Image search: [Google]
SSD.png
49 KB, 131x280
Lets all take a moment to remember that this slutty semen demon is dead.
>>
>>133008696
I don't really care to be honest. I'm only saying what I see, and what I see is that Guren and Shinya are more relevant to the Hiragi plot than Shinoa. Shinoa's own arc foundation is how she never cared about her sister until she met Yuu At least in the manga, don't know about the novels.
>>
>>133007376
She is in LN and was the reason for Mahiru gone crazy, they also never talks about what Mahiru done to Shinoa's black demon, also she know them much, she just chose not get involve with Hiiragi not because she didn't know them, the time will finally come when she eventually care to get involve with the hiiragi to protect those she loved.
>>
>>133008919
Are you sure it wasn't one-sided from Mahiru? Because in the manga Shinoa makes it sound like she wasn't that close to her sister.
>>
>>133008222
>Can you prove that the average citizen is treated accordingly?
You mean like all those kids living normal school lives, having enough freedom to write love letters, provided with homes and food?

>That has nothing to do with someone subduing a nation and ruling it with fear.
What exactly do people fear? We haven't seen any taxes, labours, conscription forced on your average civilian. Those guys who broke into the sealed room in their school didn't even realized their action would get them punished because that's how carefree their lives are. And they didn't even get court martial in the end. So what exactly do people fear under the Hiragi rule?
>>
>>133008994
Yes, and that is why Shinoa needs to know the truth

>>133008914
>Shinya
Not really, kill him and nothing to lose except some power in Guren side and his fujofans, he is just adopted son.

Also in the bigger picture that are relevant to both manga and LN plot are only Guren, Shinoa, Kureto, and vampires

Even Yuu has nothing to do with Hiiragi he needs Guren or Shinoa to protect him from them.
>>
>>133009302
>What do the people fear under the Hiragi rule?
Mahiro Hiragi bringing the end of the world again.
>>
>>133008666
Same. The new ones are too generic.
>>
>>133009302
Those are a minority and even then they are test subjects. Didn't you hear Shinoa? There's no such thing as a peaceful normal school anymore.

>We haven't seen any taxes, labours, conscription forced on your average civilian
We haven't seen the living conditions of the average civilian or how many of them live inside the walls. You have nothing.

People fear for their lives. Family and military simply say 'they're scary, don't mess with them'. Humans living outside of the walls sell their bodies to the vampires because they were abandoned. Test subjects are dead so they can't complain. Oh wait, they can because they're now demons.

And the guys who broke into the room realized they were doing shit, just not it was that bad. Did you see the looks in their faces when Shinoa said death punishment? Yeah, that's the face of someone who loves their country and the Hiragi family.

>they didn't even get court martial in the end
You don't know that.
>>
"If you remove a Vampires armband they will die of sunlight." - Chapter 1, Little Yuu
When will see this happening?
>>
>>133009654
Hopefully not when Yuu accidentally takes Mika's off when trying to treat a wound.
>>
>>133009654
Ferid didn't die, so that one is likely fake too
>>
>>133009747
They didn't take his armband off though?
>>
>>133009768
they are from the same book
>>
>>133009898
Yuu didn't destroy his head so that could still be true. He only put a tiny bullet in it. Ferid was worried when Krul almost decapitated him with her boot.
>>
File: 17.png (165 KB, 270x517) Image search: [Google]
17.png
165 KB, 270x517
>You will never know if Akane would've been a titty monster or not?
>You will never see how she would've locked the Yuubowl down.
>>
>>133009986
Best girl.
>>
>>133009986
She liked Mika.
>>
Did the guy who made Owari ever post the Enlisted and Officer rankings for the IDA? Also will we ever see a IDN (Imperial Demon Navy)?
>>
>>133010434
>Imperial Demon Navy
>being stuck on a boat for n chapters
Maybe it's for the best if we don't go there.
>>
>>133009644
>Those are a minority and even then they are test subjects
Surely you have something to back this statement up, right?
> There's no such thing as a peaceful normal school anymore.
As in vampires/horsemen could attack any time

>You have nothing.
Of all the panels we see of them, you can tell that their living conditions aren't poor. In fact, you are the one who has nothing and are making up baseless statements.
>People fear for their lives. Family and military simply say 'they're scary, don't mess with them'.
Most people have never been under the presence of the Hiragis' power to even need to be spread and inform others of this. Even the soldiers in this chapter were going "who the fuck is this guy?" when Kureto stepped out of the car.
> Test subjects are dead so they can't complain. Oh wait, they can because they're now demons.
Demons are made from vampires.
>And the guys who broke into the room realized they were doing shit, just not it was that bad.
And that's how carefree their lives are under the Hiragi rule
>>
>>133010620
>Surely you have something to back this statement up, right?
Pot, meet kettle: the discussion. I was going to reply further but I really see no point since you haven't brought anything substantial to the table yet and keep ignoring the elephant in the room. There are people living in shit conditions because of them and these people don't like it, this is a fact. That's good enough for me. Believe in whatever headcanons you want.
>>
File: nowayimcute.jpg (42 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nowayimcute.jpg
42 KB, 960x540
>>133005601
> this Kureto being an asshole and tries to kill her too
Yeah. But in novel (when Kureto kidnapped Shinoa) he didn't harm her and said he wouldn't even try to hurt his little sister. So why Kureto changed his mind? Maybe because smug-chan isn't as cute as she used to?
>>
>>133011136
Maybe he was lying when he said he wouldn't hurt her.
>>
>>133010926
>There are people living in shit conditions because of them
If by those people, you mean the ones outside the city captured by vampires, their condition would be shit regardless of who the human leader is. Their condition are shit because the Hiragi influence could not reach where they are. But you can continue to blame everything on Kureto to push forward this invisible elephant in the room.
>>
>>133010403
As the seried would went, she coould ending liking the MC dick as the others
>>
>>133011345
The next thing you're going to say is that Mirai has been administrated top medical treatment. Is >>132998735 an invisible elephant too? Maybe I'm hallucinating. Or maybe you're going to say Kureto did nothing wrong and it was their fault for being there.
>>
Spin-off taking place in Europe when?
>>
>>133011136
That last part, I think he maybe just wants to scare her or test her, he doesn't intend to kill her
>>
>>133011249
I guess Kureto tried to kill Shinoa only because her squad started to fight against him. When chains were pushed they didn't touch Shinoa. But that can be because she was too far so I'm not sure.
>>
>>133011582
And like I said, all those people are under the Ichinose family, those are the actual "minority" you keep pushing.
>>
>>133011136
She doesn't look much different with loli Shinoa
>>
>>133011758
Ah yes, 'blame it all on Guren'. I should have seen that third option coming. It's hilarious how you're implying that Kureto's army that operates under Guren applies for 'under Ichinose family' when some of them like Mitsuba and Mito belong to more prestigious families. It's also funny how you dare suggest Mirai and other test subjects are somehow Guren's fault.

>those are the actual "minority" you keep pushing
"Surely you have something to back this statement up, right?"
>>
Mistuba has a nice body.
>>
>>132997820
>>133005740
>>133008708

When you're music is literally starting to sound so indistinguishable that people legitimately not even trolling or fakeposting are having a hard time telling what goes with what show. And this guy is supposedly the best composer out there right now.
>>
>>133012264
Chess has a better body.
She's also shorter - the perfect size for paizuri even
>>
>>133012463
>people are having a hard time telling what goes with what show
>two of those replies are of people who are 95% certain and pretty sure

I have no idea what you were trying to prove but you failed at it.
>>
File: Mitsuspats.png (138 KB, 549x633) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuspats.png
138 KB, 549x633
>>133012542
Does she wear the spats tho?
>>
>>133012700
No pan
>>
>>133012700
She has the perfect body for NTR
>>
>>133009747
The vampires wear the armband on their left arm, but all vampires seen in daylight without an armband don't seem too hampered. Sunlight might weaken them, but it seems like it'd take a long time to kill them if it would.
>>133010434
The seas are really acidic and the Imperial Demon Army is currently only concerned with Japan. A navy will come into play eventually though since Kureto wants to dominate remaining human populations.
>>
>>133012244
>Ah yes, 'blame it all on Guren'.
That's not the point. The claim is that most humans are glad that they are under the rule of the Hiragi family. The ones you keep claiming are not happy are the ones who are under the Ichinose which have a history of being against the Hiragis for 800 years, and the people outside the cities who aren't even under the Hiragis.
>when some of them like Mitsuba and Mito belong to more prestigious families.
They aren't getting attacked just like how Kureto ignored Shinya and will maintain that way unless they insist on protecting the people Kureto is trying to kill. And Mirai falls under the group outside of "most of humanity". It's evil to those who are related to her, but it's just for the greater good of humanity who will benefit from finally being capable of taking down the enemies they fear the most.

>"Surely you have something to back this statement up, right?"
The Ichinose family being small is something that's already established in the LN since the first volume
>>
>>133008666
>>133009544
https://a.pomf.cat/bkxlrz.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/alteig.webm
>>
>>133012700
Top tier breeding material
>>
File: Harem.png (422 KB, 745x766) Image search: [Google]
Harem.png
422 KB, 745x766
>>133013747
Yuu will never plow his harem of four girls:
That school girl he saved, Mitsuba, Shinoa, and Asamaru
>>
>>133013478
>That's not the point.
It is when you keep blaming Guren for Kureto's actions.
>800 years
The Ichinose family hasn't been around for 800 years.
>They aren't getting attacked
This has nothing to do with it and was not even the point of why I brought it up.
>Mirai falls under the group outside of "most of humanity"
Now not only are you backpedaling on your initial statement but you're also pulling shit out of your ass because we have no idea how many experiments are there.
>it's just for the greater good of humanity
So, 'Kureto did nothing wrong' it is.
>The Ichinose family being small is something that's already established in the LN since the first volume
Way to miss the point of what I was saying and what you needed to prove. And you don't even need to go back to the LN to know that Ichinose is an irrelevant family, that's in the manga as well.

I had enough of this pointless argument. I now know for sure you will continue to refute everything I say with nothing but speculation and Kureto bias. Enjoy your headcanons.
>>
>>133013894
> Asamaru
Kek
>>
>>133013600
Both EDs are good but the first OP is so much better, Fripside a shit.
>>
File: 1444505033521.jpg (797 KB, 1200x1297) Image search: [Google]
1444505033521.jpg
797 KB, 1200x1297
these aristocrat girls not carrying out their duty of breeding for the expansion of the imperial demon army
>>
File: cutest.jpg (468 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cutest.jpg
468 KB, 1280x720
Her genuine smile is the cutest
>>
File: 1186743.jpg (29 KB, 172x262) Image search: [Google]
1186743.jpg
29 KB, 172x262
>>133013894
>>133014602
>>
File: Episode_6_-_Screenshot_71.png (241 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Episode_6_-_Screenshot_71.png
241 KB, 640x360
>no Yoichi dojins
>>
>>133014900
This is unforgivable.
>>
>>133014786
Never scanned, never released.
>>
Glen has the best harem
>>
These two work together really well
>>
>>133008525
>>133008614
She even has non-h doujin

>>133008666
I'm start to get used with new OP/ED, both are not that bad
>>
File: Censorship.jpg (4 MB, 2920x3450) Image search: [Google]
Censorship.jpg
4 MB, 2920x3450
>>133014602
>>133014786
>Aristocrat girls
Are not for breeding with commoners. I'm surprised Mitsuba and Shinoa haven't had an arranged marriage yet, though.
>>
>>133014135
>It is when you keep blaming Guren for Kureto's actions.
I'm not even blaming anyone, you are.
> because we have no idea how many experiments are there.
We know because only the Hyakuya Sect and various branches outside of Japan has experimented with Seraph of the End. The Hiragi would have been able to produce more black demon users if not annihilated along with the Hyakuya Sect if they also took part in Seraph experiments. And frankly, even if he did a lot of experiments, it still wouldn't make him evil. It's a necessity in their present situation for survival.
>So, 'Kureto did nothing wrong' it is.
More like he perform some wrong to benefit a much larger group of people, hence, being grey.
>>
>>133015135
*starting
>>
>>133015087
Even his homo route is great.
>>
File: are you a sword.png (47 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
are you a sword.png
47 KB, 180x240
>>133015139
Those two should put some clothes on. They might catch a cold.
>>
>>133011679

I want some edgy zealous christian knight order with cool as fuck armors to arrive in Nippon looking for the Seraphs only to be ultimately defeated by katanas folded a thousand times.
>>
I'm bored, when is the new translated manga chapter going to arrive?
>>
File: 1445797803896.png (66 KB, 242x241) Image search: [Google]
1445797803896.png
66 KB, 242x241
>>133015087
>>133015268
Guren/Glen dating sim when?
>>
File: 003.png (156 KB, 778x730) Image search: [Google]
003.png
156 KB, 778x730
>>133015742
Owari no Seraph VN when? Imagine the story routes and endings?
>>
>>132996638
>>133007830
>Funimation
>People actually watch funimation

Why
For what purpose
>>
>>133015742
>Guren/Glen
Is this what we call the selfcest between Guren and possessed Guren?
>>
Did 4chan shit the bed again?
>>
File: Krul Dancing.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Krul Dancing.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>133008666
Same. The new OP doesn't really compare to the first one.
>>
File: 1446404687569.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1446404687569.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>best WIT animator never showed up on Seraph
>presumed he's probably busy working on Titans s2/Kabaneri
>instead he showed up on One Punch Man and animated the whole sparring scene gorgeously

What the fuck happened?
>>
File: a324.png (382 KB, 715x518) Image search: [Google]
a324.png
382 KB, 715x518
What the hell was the point of them fighting Guren's squad?

I want this training/nakama building shit to end. Theres some real plot lurking underneath but it's pushed back by shonen cliches.
>>
File: 50291065_p1_master1200.jpg (248 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
50291065_p1_master1200.jpg
248 KB, 900x1000
>>133015844
>Yoichi
Good End
"Bad" End
Gay End
Fluffy End
Other Good End
Incest End
>>
>>133016890
How are they supposed to fight the vampires without training?

Do you want them to just charge the nobles and die terribly?
>>
>>133016890
>What the point
Punishment/Training/Humiliation.
>>
>>133016934
there's been 16 episodes of training. this is a 24 ep show, not some never ending Nuruto tier filler fest.
>>
>>133016890
It made sense in the manga because they spent a lot of time farting around and Shinoa needed to learn how to value her team. They also needed to learn how weak they still are. In the anime it kinda looks a bit like random training so it was a waste of time. Not as bad as in S1 when they added Yuu and Shinoa falling underground and being separated from the group though. That was filler tier and made it look like they helped Guren by chance.
>>
So, what happened in the last chapter?
>>
>>133002391
That's not Mika.
>>
>>133017411
Shit hit the fan.
>>
So, Gureto is killing his own soldiers for no reason.
He is attacking his sister, that he said he would never attack.

Why?
>>
>>133015545
Not until next Monday.
>>
Some spoilers from vol 6 novel
>Mahiru was turned into a vampire by Krul.
>Saitou is a vampire and the former second progenitor. He used contacts to conceal his red eyes.
>>
>>133018186
He needs sacrifices
>>
>>133018313
>Saitou
Who?
>>
>>133018424
I looked up the characters and couldn't find anyone by that name.
>>
>>133018487
He's a member of the Hyakuya sect or something. Always egging Guren into allying with him.
>>
>>133018186
He's a faggot.
>>
>>133005918
Man, they really made her look like a third wheel there.
>>
>>133019031
On her birthday even
>>
Did the anime skip them fucking around with the car or something? They get punished because they were late to the meeting spot.
>>
>>133019471
They didn't show the whole thing, just Yuu getting ditched.
>>
>>133019471
Yeah. They skip the little details to save time/laziness.
>>
File: shinoa.png (124 KB, 254x435) Image search: [Google]
shinoa.png
124 KB, 254x435
Nice animation there, wit
>>
File: 1431969816746.png (834 KB, 1094x1194) Image search: [Google]
1431969816746.png
834 KB, 1094x1194
>>
>>133020123
>dat ity bity head
>>
>>133020248
Doujin of Shinoa coaching Mitsuba through her first time with Yuu when?
>>
>>133020890
>coaching
Is Yuu suddenly out of control in the sack?
>>
>>133008802
Does anybody actually care that she's dead? I remember nothing about her.
>>
File: mahou shinoa.jpg (60 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
mahou shinoa.jpg
60 KB, 599x337
>>
>>133021675
The tsundere needs coaching to avoid classic mistakes like going straight to sex with no foreplay on the first time and to avoid clenching up enough that Yuu ends the night with a bruised dick.
>>
>>133022170
>to avoid clenching up enough that Yuu ends the night with a bruised dick.
Is that possible?
>>
>>133022963
Yes. I even knew of a guy who had it happen, he was the laughing stock of the school after he had to do a run with a bruised penis.
>>
I really enjoyed watching Guren calling out Shinoa on pissing about too much and wiping the smug off her face. She needed to be brought down a peg.
>>
>>133023272
That seems impossibly sophomoric. That or he was too big and she was too small.
>>
>>133005989
She's more of an MC than Mika, because Mika barely ever appears enough to be a deuteragonist. They really failed with him. I guess that's why Kagami needed to make a separate LN just to show his perspective.
>>
>>133023348
From what I've heard she was bloody tiny (less than 5-ft and Asian), he was pretty average height-wise.
>>
>>133023309
That's the good thing about her, you can see her develop in this and not remain "le smugdere"
>>
>>133023494
I wasn't talking about height.

Either way, seeing Shinoa invite other girls and teasing them while she whores Yuu out would be pretty cool.
>>
>>133004444
A lot of those plot holes were left unanswered so I don't get why you're jumping on my dick.
>>
>>133023932
>Nearly 9 hours later
Was it a good high?
>>
>>133023985
Sorry, I was busy playing FFXIV helping out my FC with Alex Savage.
>>
>>133023309
He was just letting his 8 years of resentment for her constant fucking with him vent out all at once.
>>
>>133023690
>>133022170
When the fuck will Mitsuba and Yuu just fuck already?
>>
>>133024446
I think everybody in his squad should get a piece of that at point.
>>
>>133024615
Yeah, Yuu is a reverse bicycle.
>>
>>133004112
He's the main villain.
>>
>>133024615
>>133024844
Doujins where the vampires something something pheromones, something sexual urges, etc. and then everybody gangs up on Yuu and rides that bicycle to fucktown and back until they're all panting and wasted and can't move when?

Ferid forcing Mika to watch and sob and masturbate behind a one-way mirror while he molests him would not be out of the question in this scenario.
>>
>>133024446
Never you self-inserting piece of shit
>>
>>133008666
I'm okay with the new ED because yanaginagi, but the new OP is complete fucking garbage. And nice repeating integers.
>>
post your favorite owari
>>
Mitsuba being a tsundere.
For what purpose?
>>
File: playdate.jpg (233 KB, 740x640) Image search: [Google]
playdate.jpg
233 KB, 740x640
>>133026103
here's mine
>>
>>133026354
I don't pay my internet to see my heart destroyed ;__;
>>
>>133013600
I just noticed that Mika jumps off the building when the darkness around him is illuminated. Is he escaping from light? Deep.
>>
>>133013600

OP1 > OP2
ED2 > ED1
>>
File: smile.png (21 KB, 381x220) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
21 KB, 381x220
I want to protect this smile.
>>
>>133026354
God, that art is terrible.
>>
Is Guren going to be turn into a vampire by Krul like what happen with Mahiru? If so, does this make him part demon and part vampire?
>>
>>133029261
Hes going to become part demon and part semen
>>
>>133029261
What would that accomplish? Vampires don't want more vampires, remember? She only turned Mika because he was dying.
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>133029133
Yes but its all I got for my OPT
>>
>>133029697
why did she turn Mahiru though?
>>
>>133029785
Don't know, maybe she was dying too.
>>
File: 51118776_p0.png (341 KB, 586x1000) Image search: [Google]
51118776_p0.png
341 KB, 586x1000
Yuu fucking Mitsuba like the bitch she is.
>>
>>133030569
Why does she go along with Shinoa's prank every time? It's like they are best of bros when I thought she hate Shinoa's guts back in 1st cour
>>
>>133030844
She was just being tsun because Shinoa was the squad leader. It was pretty obvious they got along when they talked in the showers.
>>
Yes. Tear her shit up.
>>
File: Cantevengetintohughimaswell.png (364 KB, 627x454) Image search: [Google]
Cantevengetintohughimaswell.png
364 KB, 627x454
>>133030844
She's a tsundere, and was use to be being in charge. Not to mention she's part of the branch families if I remember of the Hiragi so they know each other/are friends even though they argue time to time.

>>133032003
I didn't even notice the 3d cars until now. They should've just drawn them.
>>
>>133025095
Krul could be a main villain too. Not an antagonist as her current goals line up with the protagonist. Kureto is the main antagonist, and one of the main villains.
>>
>>133032355
There's also the other members of the Progenitors Council, especially Lest Karr. Fucker is obviously looking for a deathmatch with Krul.
>>
>>133032468
yeah, but I wouldn't say they are main villains as of yet. Clearly they're setting them up to be though.
>>
>more focus on Shinoa and romantic interest

I enjoy homofag tears.
>>
>>133032686
No one is crying though.
>>
>>133029697
>She only turned Mika because he was dying.
She only turned him because he was experimented on by the Hyakuya.
>>
>>133032996
No, she had him for 4 years before that and didn't turn him. She only turned him at that time because he was dying and she wanted him to survive, vampires can regenerate their bodies.
>>
>>133033169
That's what I mean. She indeed turned him because he was dying, but the only reason she didn't let him die was due to him being experimented on by the Hyakuya.

Had he been a regular human who was dying, she would have let him die.
>>
Kureto knows Guren has double personality and is surprised when they told him he was captured
Krul made a pact with Mahiru in the past
>>
SWEET JESUS PLEASE LET THEM KILL KURETO

THIS HITLER BOY IS EVEN MORE HARMFUL THAN FERID
>>
Yuu convinces Mika to save Guren after they meet with everyone
Mika's plan is
ask Krul for help

Yuu thinks Krul is a cool vampire and wants to thank her for saving Mika
>>
>>133035470
>>133036236
Are these from the new chapter or something? Is it out?
>>
>>133036444
Chinese scan is out
>>
>>133036444
Chapter 39 >>132998949

That's what I could read in photos I found of the raw. I can't read Chinese.
>>
>>133036522
not the same anon but can i get a link
>>
>>133036565
It's right at the start of the thread anon.
>>
So is series just fujo pandering or should I give it a chance?

I don't think I can handle much more fujo since I'm already keeping up with OPM, gundam, and return of the kings this season.
>>
>>133036890
Surprisingly not a lot of fujo. Most of the boy love is in the opening songs.
>>
>>133036890
Yuu's going to meet with K. Rul sometime soon, so there'll be femdom and sadism, if you're into that..
>>
>>133036890
Up to you. It's ann entertaining enough watch without anything fujo pandering, but if you don't like that and you're all fujoed out, you could give it a skip until later. It's not some masterpiece, but if you're ever bored and want a good way to spend the time you could give it a try.
>>
>>133036890
If you are fine with K, then you should be fine with any other show in this past year
>>
File: 1446085665238.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446085665238.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>133036890
Depends on what you consider fujo pandering, I think it's only fujo pandering in the OP and magazines. The series itself is omni, there's girls and guys alike lusting after MC's dick. Watch the first 2 or 3 episodes and see if you like it.
>>
File: 4.jpg (163 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
163 KB, 640x932
Guren Second Lieutenant Slut just dot a doujin and its scanned.

Both of them are younger and fucking like rabbits.
>>
You're walking down the street with a bag full of candy in your hand, as you always do, when suddenly you accidentally wander into a dark alley.
You turn to leave; however, twelve Mitsubas surround you and block the exit. But wait, these aren't any ordinary Mitsubas, these are Mitsubas in heat and have their eyes set on you.

How do you get yourself out of this pickle?
>>
>>133037845
Of all the characters I expected to see get their tits upsized to be bigger than their head in a doujin I'd have picked the redhead of Guren's harem rather than the one with average chest size.
>>
>>133036890
I hate fujo with all my being but this one is passable.

The gay bois are very gay but they're rarely show up.
>>
>>133036522
>>133036558
So how long does it usually take for a decent translation to come out?
>>
>>133040244
Viz scans comes nov 9
>>
Viz when?
>>
>>133040304
I can live with that
>>
>>133036558
>I can't read Chinese
fuck you
>>
>>133040633
Sorry.
>>
Who is first progenitor?
>>
>>133032355
We still don't know what does she plan with seraphs?
>>
File: 1435825671269.png (1 MB, 1077x1498) Image search: [Google]
1435825671269.png
1 MB, 1077x1498
>>133029778
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.