[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shokugeki No Soma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: azbHfHr.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
azbHfHr.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
why... why this anime and manga makes me feel so fluffy and warm inside?
>>
Because you're fat.
>>
Erina going full dere when
>>
File: shokugekinosoma - 2 (121).png (1 MB, 972x1532) Image search: [Google]
shokugekinosoma - 2 (121).png
1 MB, 972x1532
Don't forget to vote for your favorite character.
http://sgsomasousenkyo.com/
We still have 1 day to vote.
>>
File: shameless.png (385 KB, 887x1500) Image search: [Google]
shameless.png
385 KB, 887x1500
>>124938837
Only a matter of time, really. She's already dere in secret anyways.
>>
>>124939825
Erina sounds exactly like purityfags on /a/.
>>
File: Image_190.jpg (130 KB, 768x1200) Image search: [Google]
Image_190.jpg
130 KB, 768x1200
>>124939825
>>
>>124938837
She might get some Souma development soon, Hisako will be by her side and she will say Souma helped her, ontop of giving the manga

So Erina will return the manga herself.
>>
>>124939869
Must be why /a/ seems to be so polarized by erina. I just see her as another character, not even a supporting one at this point, but everyone else seems to either love or hate her. If it wasn't for the hippo suit I would have forgotten she was even in the most recent episode.
>>
because FUWA FUWA
>>
>>124939966
>mfw
>>
>>124938462
I liked this slut, hope she makes a reappearance in celebration of the anime. Even a cameo would do

>>124939905
>Th-Thank you for taking care of my secretary
>and the manga
>eh don't worry about it

>>124939944
Autists hate her because muh irresponsible judge, fans like her because she's mighty fine and the manga thing

I like her because she's alpha as fuck and boss material, even if it isn't final boss
>>
>>124939825
No wonder Takumi is popular with the girl, looks like a fucking shojo character
>>
Am I the only one who sees Erina and Souma as intentionally designed to be foils? Romantic implications aside, they're both arrogant badasses raised in a bubble who started out thinking that their own cooking was naturally superior to everyone else at Tootsuki. Difference is, he's a commoner and she's an elite.

Hooray, class warfare! Wheee.
>>
>>124939825
>going home together and holding hands is lewd to her
doki doki
>>
File: character_04.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1980) Image search: [Google]
character_04.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1980
Come on Takumifags, we canĀ“t let that Erina bitch win.
>>
>>124940095
Well when you think about it, he WAS placed in the preliminary block for the autumn elections with almost all of the other first-year girls...
>>
>>124940209
he lost to someone fat-ass that copied his exact same recipe.

he's leagues below erina.
>>
>>124940095
>No wonder Takumi is popular with the girl
With Erina? She barely knows that he exists

>>124940176
>Am I the only one who sees Erina and Souma as intentionally designed to be foils?
No that's exactly what they're supposed to be, but most of /a/ has limited imagination and will never arrive at that
>>
>>124940266
>With Erina? She barely knows that he exists

I forget the 's'. I'm talking in general
>>
megumi is going to win the souma bowl.

best mom.
>>
File: downloadWallpaper.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1980) Image search: [Google]
downloadWallpaper.jpg
214 KB, 1080x1980
>>124940209
Vote for Ryou.
Ryou best boy.
>>
Why are erina's god tongue and hayama's super nose treated as different things? Considering how many detailed and sometimes scientific references they make, you would think that they might know that smell and taste are basically the same thing but with different receptor sites.

Maybe they DO know though, and there's going to be a reveal later on that they're illegitimate half-siblings? Would not be out of place in a WSJ manga but seems like poor taste (pun not intended) in this particular series.
>>
>>124940443
I don't think so, seems to be that those who will be siblings are Souma and Erina, we still need to know where Souma mother is
>>
>>124940443
if anything erina and souma are siblings; erina has that picture with souma's dad.
>>
>>124940522
>where
six feet under, anon, I thought you knew?
>>
>>124940443
>Why are erina's god tongue and hayama's super nose treated as different things? Considering how many detailed and sometimes scientific references they make, you would think that they might know that smell and taste are basically the same thing but with different receptor sites.

I think it's just another "five elements" kind of thing. Five powerhouses in the story, each having supreme control over one aspect.

And Alice's molecular gastronomy is all the SCIENCE you're going to get.
>>
2comfy4u
>>
>>124940726
fuck you if you say that souma is a new "sixth element"
>>
>>124940896
Sasuga protagonist-kun
>>
>>124940896
Who the fuck knows, also bear in mind that the Five Senses aren't necessarily all powerhouses. Meat is supposed to be Touch but she's mid- to low-tier. Can't wait to see her get kicked out.
>>
>>124940726
I haven't gotten that far in, can you spoiler me with who controls the other three senses? I'm right before souma's fight with copystalker and I don't see anyone that could represent sound, sight, or touch.
>>
>>124941006
see >>124940998

We haven't seen all five yet. Erina is Taste, Hayama is Smell, Meat is Touch. Though honestly, we might get a new character who can do everything Meat does better.

As for Sight and Sound, there's always those unnamed students at the convocation. But this is all speculation anyway.
>>
>>124941106
>meat
>being anything more than irrelevant
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.