[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sabagebu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: sabagebu.jpg (303 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sabagebu.jpg
303 KB, 960x540
Why is this show so underrated? It's one of the funniest anime to come out since Nichibros yet nobody hardly talks about it.
>>
Does it only have the one OVA I havent followed it since the tv series ended
>>
>>124507766
It's not that amazing but it's still fun to watch.
As such one of the few worth watching from past year.
>>
File: Momoka beats Sniper.webm (2 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Momoka beats Sniper.webm
2 MB, 600x336
>>124508003
It has 6, but only 2 are subbed.
>>
Gintama is the funniest Anime.

Anything else is irrelevant.
>>
Wish it still was the early 00s so this would've gotten 5 seasons like G*A
>>
File: ceb.jpg (33 KB, 680x445) Image search: [Google]
ceb.jpg
33 KB, 680x445
>>124508170
>>
I had some extremely funny episodes and also some absolute duds. Kinda like Nichijou (or most comedies) I guess.

I didn't watch it until recently because I thought it was serious-ish like C3, but I liked it a lot now that I've seen it.
>>
>nobody talks about it
>MUST MEAN ITS UNDERRATED

Because its shit.
>>
It's absolute, unrefined dogshit that tries to be relevant by using airshit as a topic.

And then proceeds to get every single thing about it wrong.
>>
>>124507766
It's a good comedy but that's its undoing. Since it's episodic and short there isn't much to discuss. Even good deep and DEEP shows have been discussed to death so you rarely read about then in here.

And watching it with you f/a/gs every week made it better,
>>
File: Momoka2.jpg (2 MB, 3499x3079) Image search: [Google]
Momoka2.jpg
2 MB, 3499x3079
>>124507766
Momoka was the best character since Watashi, but the fanbase for this show was never that big. After C3-bu turned into a clusterfuck, most people on /a/ gave up on airsoft shows. This is before the /k/ butthurt from
>>124508258
>>124508355
>>
Superior comedy anime

but

Inferior airsoft anime
>>
>>124507766
it is a great show and it is underrated. still waiting for the rest of the specials to fucking come out
>>
I watched it recently.

It was ok.
>>
>>124507766
Was my favourite seasonal anime when it aired and my pick for AOTS. Good characters and funny show overall, but uses the same recipe almost every time so I'm not craving so much for a season 2.
>>
Would love it if this didn't sell like shit and get a second season.
>>
File: girlgunswimsuit.jpg (164 KB, 1027x1600) Image search: [Google]
girlgunswimsuit.jpg
164 KB, 1027x1600
c3 was cooler
>>
>Still no subs for the remaining OVA episodes
>Anime-Koi isn't even subbing any TV series this season.
Are they dead?
>>
>>124509224

They did OVA 1 and 2, why wouldn't they do the rest? If they haven't completely diintegrated.
>>
>>124507766
Shitty narrator.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
This picture reminded me of episode 11 (I think) of SZS where Abiru makes this same expression (bandages covering right eye and same symbol in left eye)
>>
>>124511427
>left eye
>>
>>124511522
potato potato
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.