[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[HorribleSubs] Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Did anyone else besides me laugh their ass of to the "KAMI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" scene?

I saw the fainting cliche coming from a mile away but that scream so fucking over the top I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Holy shit this anime is bad.
>>
Only now am I downloading all the spring shit and I was thinking of picking this up. I'm guessing it's only worth watching because of how entertainingly bad it is?
>>
>>124161295
this bad
>>
>>124161238
I laughed at the half mark where they focused on her boobs. Like the whole reason she rotated her sash was for the boobs.
>>
>>124161859
I don't understand what you're tying to say m8
>>
Strange, with the 20 waifu threads that are open all the time there is almost no discussion on the actual shows.
>>
>>124161859
She waited forever to give him the knife, then he didn't immediately pick it up again and get the crystal after killing the thing.

I have been legitimately angry watching the last few minutes of last episode and the first fifteen minutes or so of this one. Fuck.
>>
>>124162334
Is your brain dead? >>124164719

And pic related too.
>>
Who is Ganesha?
>>
>>124164719
I don't think it will help even if hestia give him the knife immediately. I assume she need to upgrade bell status first because of that knife special ability of growing stronger with bell depending on his stats.
>>
>>124164900

A Hindu deity outside of the show, which I'm assuming is a bending of pantheons. I've noticed Greek, Norse, and Hindu.
>>
>>124164719
He cannot give him the knife without performing ritual with bell.
>>
File: Says you.jpg (41 KB, 384x381) Image search: [Google]
Says you.jpg
41 KB, 384x381
>>124165706
>>124165962
At least she could do something any sentient beings do, Right? You know, something like talk maybe? In a short condensed sentence? In Japanese? They're communicating in Japanese language, Right? Right?
>>
>>124166235

Yes, most sentient beings are rational and logical when chased by 2-ton murdergorillas.
>>
>>124164900
Ganesha confirmed for best God. Would totally join his family.
>>
File: He is Ganesha.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
He is Ganesha.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>124166522
>>
>>124166399
I hate it when people try to excuse everything like this. It's just shitty writing.
When you're trying to run as quickly as you can, you're going to notice the thing awkwardly slung around you bouncing off of your back. You're probably going to think of the weapon you have on you when you see the guy fighting for you break his dagger (which I think happened like three times, how many of those did he have?).
Most sentient beings are also curious enough to ask, "hey what've you got there?" when a close friend, honorary family member even, shows up carrying something.
>>
File: Wu1q27w.png (130 KB, 442x353) Image search: [Google]
Wu1q27w.png
130 KB, 442x353
>>124166399
>Kamisama
>Cannot think rational and logical when chased by 2-ton murdergorillas.
>>
File: 1414462964821.gif (96 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
1414462964821.gif
96 KB, 216x203
>>124166652

>elephant helm
>>
So now Loki is confirmed lesbo. All she needs now is a penis and she'll pass as a dude.
>>
>>124166732
Loki already got a penis.
>>
File: maniwa loki.jpg (138 KB, 568x561) Image search: [Google]
maniwa loki.jpg
138 KB, 568x561
loki confirmed best maniwani
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.