[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this bitch everywhere? Why does she use the same fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kana-hanazawa-25B.jpg (73 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
kana-hanazawa-25B.jpg
73 KB, 500x496
Why is this bitch everywhere? Why does she use the same fucking voice for every character? Why is she so popular?
>>
>>124121938
She doesn't even have to use the same voice everywhere (see Binbougami Ga!). But nips love her default voice so they want it in everything.
>>
>>124121938
>Why does she use the same fucking voice for every character?
But she doesn't?
>>
She's popular.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typecasting_%28acting%29
I don't know, but she voiced the best girl in her first role. Perhaps that helped?
>>
Because you want to fuck her while she makes those voices?
>>
>>124121938
Why are you so new?
>>
At least she doesn't look like a man in drag.
>>
>>124121938
Because her only competition sabotaged herself by being a slut.
>>
>>124121938
kuroneko's voice makes my dick hard
>>
She's pretty good when she isn't playing a moeblob and even as a moeblob she's good.
>>
She's too cute.
>>
Her era passed. Its now Hayamin's everywhere.
>>
>>124122316
>moeblob
Fuck off back to /v/ you retard.
>>
>>124121938
>Why is this bitch everywhere?
Because she's popular.

>Why does she use the same fucking voice for every character?
She has a decent range. You're full of shit.

>Why is she so popular?
Because she's everywhere.
>>
File: 1426112701660.jpg (16 KB, 240x268) Image search: [Google]
1426112701660.jpg
16 KB, 240x268
>>124122361
/a/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘moeblob’. Returning only first 5000 of 30428 results found.
/v/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘moeblob’. 4086 results found.

Lurk more newshit, moeblob has been used here since forever.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.