[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bitch has like half the episode to give the guy his new weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: vidya.png (357 KB, 930x598) Image search: [Google]
vidya.png
357 KB, 930x598
>bitch has like half the episode to give the guy his new weapon
>doesn't do it, even when they're being attacked

This anime's shit.
>>
>>124038883
Hestia a mentally challenged shit.
>>
This scene reminded me of when a parent wants to bring a message to a teacher, but doesn't trust their child to do so, so they pin the message to the kid's clothes or tie it around them so it doesn't get lost.
>>
They honestly should have just given him the weapon, she gives it like 5 seconds after that in the manga they just spread it out between two episodes to make the fight longer
>>
Anyone else dropped it after this episode? I did.
>>
>>124039001
Pretty sure they took forever to give it to him in the manga too. It was only fast in the LN because there's no break in between each chapter/episode, so you don't get that dramatic music and close up panel of the bar separating them and all those added bullshit.

It was just he locked her, said a bunch of crap in a hurry, ran off in a hurry (cause he has the Fauna boosting his speed).
>>
>just an ordinary guy MC

DROP
PED
>>
>>124039001

This. Seems like it was written that way for dramatic effect. A bit contrived if you ask me. I get the feeling the entire show is going to be full of stuff like this.
>>
>>124041628
>I get the feeling the entire show is going to be full of stuff like this.

Yeah, I'm calling it quits now. I'm not making the same mistake where I force myself to watch something even though I know it's bad.
>>
>>124041831
Adios faggot.
>>
>>124041879
Enjoy your flavour of the month anime :^)
>>
>>124039763
B-but he's cute.
>>
>>124039119

Not yet friend, trust the rule of three.

>>124038983

Hestia God-tier imouto confirmed.
>>
>>124041913
What's so cute about him? Genuinely don't get it.
>>
File: 1428695361635.webm (581 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428695361635.webm
581 KB, 1280x720
>>124041959
dem hips for one thing
>>
>>124041937
That's not how the three episode rule works.
>>
>>124041905
>flavour of the month
You know it's going to be AOTS
>>
They should have realized that structuring the episode in the way they did would leave people annoyed. There should have been some exposition about the dagger between Hestia and Hephaestus.
>>
>>124042012
If this happens, it's only because of the "omg tits xD" waifufag crowd.

People like them are why anime's shit.
>>
>>124039123
It did take forever in the manga. I actually thought it was going much faster in the anime. They didn't draw out the futility of the fight or the running away.
>>
>>124042078
No, it's people like you.
>>
>>124042078
there are plenty of girls with good tits, hestia combines multiple great elements together to create a miracle
>>
>doesn't do it, even when they're being attacked

Yeah this was a big fucking problem. Hey his weapon broke wanna give it to him now? No okay...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.