[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this like Shingeki no Kyojin but with vampires? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: owari_no_seraph.jpg (93 KB, 300x434) Image search: [Google]
owari_no_seraph.jpg
93 KB, 300x434
Is this like Shingeki no Kyojin but with vampires? I've watched the first two episodes and it feels like it.
>>
it is

except instead of everyone hating and fucking with Eren everyone wants to fuck him (especially the guys)

and instead of the MC being a vampire he's an Angel, hence the title.
>>
>>123996908
Its like every other piece of shit that seemed to have some good potential but turned into some boring bullshit the next episode

Why must things always be this way
>>
>>123997695
>Potential

dude it's vampire shit, vampire shit is always bad
Like the most famous vampire story is basically historical fanfiction.
>>
It's SNK without the bullshit plot twist that ruin everything from the start
>>
>>123996908
No, it's better.

>MC wants to be edgy
>his boss doesn't let him

Comedy gold. Also Shinoa a cute.
>>
>>123997827
Blood Lad isn't that bad.
>>
>>123996908
With Eren we got to see how he turned from a little wannabe soldier to the edgy guy he was so we somewhat understood him better. This guy though, was an ass since the beginning.
>>
Only MC is edgy, which saves it a bit for me. Wish they wouldn't use sword to kill giant monsters though. I thought they are still normal humans.
>>
>>123997827
Vampire Hunter D (the original) was a masterpiece.

Hellsing Ultimate is a modern classic. I don't care what you thought of the story, you should be watching it for the animation quality.
>>
I made it about six minutes into the second episode before it got to be way too much.

Are they actually trying to make it as completely laughable in nearly every respect as they can? From the (admittedly limited) portion that I saw, it looks like a clusterfuck of tired tropes and awful execution.
>>
>>123997971
Yeah, it's better.
>Fujoshit pandering "like SNK"
>MC flag the best girl after 10 chapters
My sides!
>>
OHOHOHOHO MIKA PLEASES OLD VAMPIRES FOR CURRY
>>
>>123998284
I agree with this post. Most supernatural stuff is bullshit, especially the zombie-infested crap of the last decade.

But Vampire Hunter D and Hellsing Ultimate are something special.
>>
>>123998316
the manga also starts like that but then gets better later, so the anime will definitely gets better too, also it actually has some good comedy
>>
>>123999017
You could argue the same with SnK, but everything has gotten into the shitter since Isayama changed the ending to stretch the story longer.
>>
>>123997827
I agree with this >>123998284

I kinda like Blood+ too

Live action vampire shit is always bad. No exceptions.
>>
File: P00292.jpg (365 KB, 784x1145) Image search: [Google]
P00292.jpg
365 KB, 784x1145
Why can I see Mika crashing that helicopter into Crowley?
>>
>>123999850
Because it's a series that goes for every typical trope possible. But I know it will be entertaining.

Why is this so fun to read/watch?
>>
>>123997695
That first episode was really good. All the scenery and music that went along with it. The part where the pedo-vampire killed all the chillen's was animated pretty nice too.

The next episode really turned me off, having the generic high school scene shoe-horned in and all.
>>
Anyone got this week's chapter?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.