[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>no Plastic Memories thread
I literally cried on the first episode. What to expect?
>>
>>123630329
A happy ending.
>>
We all already know Isla is going to be allowed to keep her memories.

The quest is what kind of asspull is it going to take to make it happen?
>>
>>123630329
You're easily manipulated then.
>>
>>123630717
Nah, it'll end like Death Parade. She resigns herself to her fate, after the retrievals make her understand and accept her own situation.
>>
>>123630329
Weakling
>>
>>123630329
Good first episode, favorite one so far, hopefully it won't go downhill
>>
>>123630329
>What to expect?
Threads about a great show ruined by nothing but people screaming FEELS and FORCED DRAMA at each other over and over.
>>
>What to expect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
>>
How easily are you crying?
>>
>>123630329
>I literally cried on the first episode

Kill yourself.
>>
>>123632894
I hardly ever cry with anime. The first time one ever got me was when a certain space commander died long before his time in LoGH. After that, Clannad (Fuko's arc) and Clannad Afterstory. I can't think of any others, but for whatever reason this episode managed to blindside a lot of people, myself included.
>>
>>123630717
The message of the anime is to accept death of loved one and to accompany them through it.

Isla will die by the end.
>>
>>123630329
Eddie coming back.
>>
>>123630725

It's called having empathy. You and every other autist who screams "forced drama!!!" clearly have none.

I kind of pity you. The androids in this show are more human than you are.
>>
>>123630329
I'll tell you what to expect.
>she is a cute little robot
>we've had fun for ten eps so far, disposing of other robots in an overly melodramatic fashion
>oh, no, MC, the truth is, I only had two month left to live myself!
>why didn't you tell me!
>nothing could have been done
>but you seemed so lively all that time
>so that's why you were crying in ep 1
>DEUS EX MACHINA
>now you don't have to die and we can be together forever
>here's hoping it's not just gears and springs down there
>pan to the sky
>>
>>123632555
Sadly this, fuck these autists.
>>
>>123630329
Your testosterone content is too low.
If you are a male, please exercise or take testosterone supplements. If you are a woman, please die or leave this place forever.

It was a sad episode, yes, but not a tearjerker.
>>
>>123630717
If they actually kill off Isla my respect for Japan will increase tenfold.

But it won't happen, because they need to sell merchandise, and you can't exactly sell good merchandise of a dead character.
>>
>>123633396
Isla will get reset, and he will still work with her and love her.

It is about fidelity, about til death do we apart.
>>
>>123633373
You sound like a huge faggot, even more like op.
>>
>>123632555
If only they would die and leave these threads alone.
>>
>>123633396
>But it won't happen, because they need to sell merchandise, and you can't exactly sell good merchandise of a dead character.
Tell that to Menma or Inori.
>>
File: 1304790545754.png (9 KB, 218x151) Image search: [Google]
1304790545754.png
9 KB, 218x151
>>123633494
Did I hit a nerve?
>>
>>123633302
I never said there was any forced drama because technically, any drama in anime is forced. That didn't stop the episode from trying so hard to blatantly make me and everyone sad and looking from it's reception, it's only half worked.
>>
>>123633557
Good thing the Plastic Memories writer is not known for killing his heroines.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.