[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did /a/ feel about Noragami. I only saw it after it finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1799612.jpg (74 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1799612.jpg
74 KB, 423x600
How did /a/ feel about Noragami. I only saw it after it finished airing, but I really enjoyed it. It was laid back, had likeable characters and don't even get me started on the delicious art style and colors. It felt like a 2007 show to me for some reason.

Tl;dr noragami thread
>>
>>123469044
You mean Season 2 never thread

Didn't sell poorly or something?
>>
>>123469124
Epic post.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-31/noragami-supernatural-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.86564
>>
I love the manga so I'm glad for a second season.
>>
>>123469307
Oh fuck yes
>>
Best OP of its season and pretty good until we got to the anime-only stuff. And even that was still OK because the fights were pretty good.
>>
Yato a shit.
Yukine did nothing wrong.
Only reason I'm going to watch the second season is for the girls.
>>
>>123469044

I liked it.

But Norawgami dropped scanlation of the manga.
>>
>>123472858 here,

Forget what I said, it was licensed to Kodansha and they DMCA'd the releases.
>>
Would have been great if not for anime original garbage.
>>
>>123472402
>Yukine did nothing wrong

You can't be serious
>>
>>123473703
Nope, he did nothing wrong, he's just a kid who got dealt a bad hand. All of the drama around him could've been avoided by Yato acting like a grown-ass adult person and actually, you know, talking to him.
>>
>>123473067

With how the anime left off though, it didn't close any possibilities at all for them to go more into the manga.

It was a really fun show, I look forward to season 2.
>>
>>123474695

He turns into a good kid after though.
>>
>>123475544
Didn't read the manga. At what point did it turn anime original?
>>
>>123474695
So you're saying just because Yato is a fuck up Yukine didn't do anything wrong? Stealing and trying to feel up sleeping girls is wrong regardless of why you do them.
>>
Looking forward to it, it was a really enjoyable show.

The anime original content was too generic and predictable though.
>>
It was really enjoyable but I really can't put my finger on it. I mean it was nice knowing that I'd watch Noragami when I get home. Not many anime give me this feeling. It wasn't a great show yet it was one of the shows I liked that season.
>>
>>123477107
Same here. That's why I said it felt like 2007
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.