[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate for 3.33? Did you not notice that the characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: i feel sick.jpg (53 KB, 848x362) Image search: [Google]
i feel sick.jpg
53 KB, 848x362
Why the hate for 3.33? Did you not notice that the characters were all the way most Eva viewers interpreted them? Rei is boring and emotionless submissive girl, Asuka is a fiery redheaded tsundere action girl, Misato is a cold and calm commander, Gendo is a cool and distant schemer, Kaworu is gay piano playing butt buddy.

Anno has been giving everyone what they believed and wanted and you sick it back at him. Who seriously prefers Soryu to Shikinami? Nobody, that's who. If you're disgusted with this film, you should feel disgusted with yourselves for having interpreted the original this way.
>>
>>123345672

plot is nonsensical emo shit.
>>
>>123345672
>Misato is a cold and calm commander
No one ever thought that.
>>
>Ass ka handled being a pilot for 14 years without going insane
>Gendo and old man built a whole Eva Unit in a fucking ruin
>WILLE fought those two old farts for 14 years without winning, and they got a giant fucking mothership
>what the fuck happened to the Angels
How can anybody tolerate the amount of bullshit in 3.33?
>>
>>123345672
Anno is an imbecile if he expects us to believe that THIS is what we "wanted" of Eva, or, that this is what Eva "is".

Asuka has spent fourteen fucking years since she last saw Shinji, and apparently, has never gotten over what happened in the Bardiel incident. Seriously, she goes on and on about "Bratty-Shinji", and then starts acting with Misato like some Kiss-ass daughter, and dresses like some edgy teenager with that ridiculous hat and hoodie. Not mentioning her inability to control her anger at anything, what with punching the reinforced glass to scare Shinji, and threatening to kill Shinji in the one situation that she could have better managed with any approach other than Violence. The only parallel with Eva here is that every insult that Asuka chooses is her projecting her insecurities on others (see, doll).

Misato and Ritsuko parade Shinji around on some retarded guilt trip, and refuse to explain anything that has happened, with Misato choosing the most offensive, hurtful words and actions possible to use as a response every time. Seriously, they spend fourteen years building up to this opperation, and it seems they never stopped to think, "What do we do with Shinji?"

The whole "This is your fault, Shinji" is completely incongruent with the ending of 2.22, Kaworu lanced Unit 01, and stopped the impact before anything else had happened, and then we are expected to believe that SOMEHOW, Lilith became GNR, a Full impact occured, THE MOON FELL INTO EARTH, and this is somehow SHINJI'S fault. The guy that went into a 14 year coma after he took Rei out of Zeruel, BEFORE, he got lanced.

>>Cont'd
>>
>Misato is a cold and calm commander

No she fucking isn't. Her 3.33 timeskip characters is WAY fucking different than her original/1.0/2.0 counterpart.
>>
>>123348343

>WILLE fought those two old farts for 14 years without winning

And how do they even "fight them". If they know Gendo is in the ruins of NERV, why didn't they just go there and kill him?
>>
>>123349707
One of NGE's characteristics was that with SEELE's conspiracy, all the tragedy that befell Characters was not really something they could have avoided, the conspiracy achieved critical mass after Second Impact, and none could escape it's pull.

And now, Anno is trying to pull some "personal responsibility" moral to shoehorn in Eva, the one fucking anime that avoided that bullshit. 14 year old kid's should not be expected to act as Humanity's bulwark, no man can't be taken as responsible for all that happens to him, everyone is falible in some way, THAT was Eva. Not bullshit Philo-Babble about sin's and atonement.
>>
>>123349790

Gotta get them $$$$$$$.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hopefully he makes a good project with the money later.
>>
>>123349868
Anno could make a fuck billion dollars with just about anything. He doesn't need to make a shit Eva to make money.
>>
>>123349994
But it's guaranteed to make more money with the title "Neon Genesis Evangelion" plastered all over it, is it not?
>>
3.33 gets better with repeated watching. You realize there's no way to make sense of anything that's happened between 2.22 and 3.33, so you can relate to Shinji's actions in trying to just get things back to the way they were because the way things are now don't make any goddamn sense and for some reason everyone's blaming him.

Near Third Impact or worse, Third Impact, would've happened either way; Shinji was in a bad spot at the end of 2.22 and not of his own volition but he ends up responsible for it anyways. Sometimes life deals you a shit hand; only some people are lucky away to run away from the messes they've made forever.
>>
>>123348164
this
everyone felt out of character and it was trying to be edgy
>>
>>123345672
It's a meme to hate 3.33.
The arguments most people have against 3.33, like the time skip and character development, have been debunked into the ground. Unless you're completely new to /a/, you'd know this. It's simply a meme to dislike 3.33 because that's what happened when 1.11 and 2.22 came out. Everyone hated them. It'll change. Wait until 4.0 comes out. The meme will die.
>>
>>123351663
Oh look, it's this meme again.
>>
File: rJoRVNJ.png (474 KB, 980x798) Image search: [Google]
rJoRVNJ.png
474 KB, 980x798
>>123345672
I love both Asuka's. I've become Mormon so I can have both!!
>>
>>123345672
>Did you not notice that the characters were all the way most Eva viewers interpreted them?

Characters shouldn't be how the viewers interpret them because the viewers are faggots and don't know what they want. The characters should be what they were written as and in 3.33 they weren't.
>>
I'll tell you exactly why I hate 3.33

>Timeskip kills all the momentum built by 2.22
>Plot revolves around Shinji not knowing what the fuck is going on and making poor decisions because of it
>All character building with Rei is reset
>All character building with Misato is reset
>Mari confirmed for useless
>That fucking cat
>Nothing new added between Kaworu and Shinji, it's still just bread and butter homolust
>We waited 3 years for this, and we've had to wait another 3(?) years for the conclusion.
>>
>>123351831
See >>123351663
What he posted is a copy pasta. Spouting a meme.
Like clockwork.
>>
>>123351663
>It's a meme

You're doing that thing were you pretend that the opinions opposite of yours are not real. Don't do that, it kills communication.

People hate 3.33 because they dislike it, not because of a meme. People aren't that lacking in an identity as to hold the popular opinion out of apathy, at least, not here, you don't come here if you care that little about something.
>>
There is a certain group of autists who spent 3 years complaining that George Lucas took away their Han Solo and replaced him with a nigger.
>>
>>123350220
Shinji was the only character that made sense in the whole movie. All he wanted was to pull out the lances and fix the fucking world.
>>
>>123351862

Anta baka? People gave a collective "meh" about 1.0, and creamed their fucking pants for 2.0

How exactly were the complaints about 3.33 "debunked"?
>>
>>123351871
>People hate 3.33 because they dislike it, not because of a meme.
Happened with 1.11 and 2.22.
Opinions will change once 4.0 comes out. People are consistent and this meme will end soon.
>>
>>123351831
>>Timeskip kills all the momentum built by 2.22

Biggest offender for me. Third Impact almost happens and we see none of the fallout from it, just the results.
>>
>>123351908
>How exactly were the complaints about 3.33 "debunked"?
Perhaps you need to lurk more, newfriend.
>>
>>123351910
See >>123349707
>>123349732

This is not copypasta and gives a good summary of why many dislike 3.33.
>>
the curse of eva is just creepy
>>
>>123351940

Perhaps you need to check em

And also, I'm providing arguments, you're not.
>>
>>123351985
It also makes no sense and most likely won't be explained in 3+1 either.
>>
>>123351950
But >>123349707 is blatantly wrong and bait on many levels. Do I need to waste time replying to that whole paragraph when it could easily be explained away by watching 3.33?
I'll hand it to you though, Misato didn't nearly as much attention as she needed.
>>
>>123352023
>most likely won't be explained in 3+1 either
>disliking something in 3.33 because of an assumption
See? A meme.
>>
>>123351985
It's lazy as fucking shit is what it is.

Fuck 3.33. I get mad just thinking about it.
>>
>>123352034
>Do I need to waste time replying to that whole paragraph when it could easily be explained away by watching 3.33?

Yes, you do, because that's how discussion works. Also, I've watched 3.33 and I agree with every word that anon wrote.
>>
>>123352072
I also said I dislike it because it makes no fucking sense in 3.33 either. Get your head out of your ass, memeboy.
>>
>>123352034

You've already posted this much, and been using /a/ since at least 1.0 came out, so why the fuck not?
>>
>>123352034
Hey, I wrote >>123349707 And I can assure you, I saw the movie, and none of what I said is an outright lie, at the very least; nor do I have the intention of trolling, seeing uppercase rants is not my idea of fun.

So, mind giving your take on why this is blatantly wrong AND bait?
>>
The ending would have been better as the beginning.
>>
3.33 is great. Shot for shot it's beautiful. And it's the articulation of creator-driven cinema, which is always the best kind. People also neglect that there was a straight-up eva-on-eva fight sequence at the end, leading to a 'god-mode-event.'

It fucking rules.

To quote David Lynch, "Life doesn't make sense, I don't see why people expect art to."
>>
>>123345672
I thought the two things that 3.33 focused on, Shinji's confusion and frustration about the world around him and how it leads to his relationship with Kaworu, were handled really well.
The other characters aren't handled that great and nothing about the timeskip has been properly explained but that all felt intentional, since the viewers were placed almost completely in Shinji's shoes. He was making terrible decisions but I related to him more throughout 3.33 than any other Eva media. If the character development turns out to be thrown out the window and the time skip ends up being a complete waste of time then I'll criticize the films decision but judging it at this point in time is stupid, since Eva universe aside I thought its standalone plot was fine.

The final movie will make or break Rebuild and judgement should be reserved until its release.
>>
>>123352121
>>123352115
oooookay Most of it is bait, but you're right. May as well take a bite.
>Asuka has spent fourteen fucking years since she last saw Shinji, and apparently, has never gotten over what happened in the Bardiel incident.
Yes. Because a lot of people died from it and the beginning of the end happened. Of course she's pissed off still. Everyone's pissed off at Shinji for almost destroying the human race.
>Misato and Ritsuko parade Shinji around on some retarded guilt trip, and refuse to explain anything that has happened, with Misato choosing the most offensive, hurtful words and actions possible to use as a response every time.
See above. People are pissed and as far as they're concerned, Shinji isn't useful to them anymore. Why bother wasting time explaining and putting the mind of Shinji's at ease when he caused the deaths of billions of people? People are sour. He's a monster in their eyes. We as the viewers know better, but the characters don't.
>Seriously, they spend fourteen years building up to this opperation, and it seems they never stopped to think, "What do we do with Shinji?
They don't need Shinji at this point. This is made obvious almost immediately. At least they think they don't need him.
>The whole "This is your fault, Shinji" is completely incongruent with the ending of 2.22, Kaworu lanced Unit 01, and stopped the impact before anything else had happened
Ya know, except for the billions of dead people. That happened.
>and this is somehow SHINJI'S fault
It WAS Shinji's fault.
>>
>>123352228
Look, I loved Erasorhead, and Lynch's work in general, but Anno nor you can pretend that Q is such a movie. Beautyfully animated as it may be, it doesn't get to do away with it's plot and characters to become some meaningful, pretty slideshow.

EoE, it can be argued, managed to do this, but the plot still went on, and the characters stayed on point.
>>
>>
>>123352228
Unfortunately, Rebuild isn't art.
>>
>>123352340
I thought that was some pretty blatant bait myself. Good, but blatant.
>>
>>123349707
Eva 3.0 is what anno wants eva to be.
>>
>>123352312

Well that rationalizes some of the character's behavior, but it doesn't explain why 3.33 isn't a shit movie
>>
>>123352422
If your main complaint that the character's are acting unusual or in a way you don't like, then yes it does.
>>
>>123352455

That's not my main complaint.

>>123351831

Those are my main complaints
>>
>>123352312
I'll look at some other stuff later, but let's start here.
>It WAS Shinji's fault.
How so? He didn't know what his Eva was doing. He didn't even know his Eva could cause and Impact. Not to mention the fact that he was manipulated by Gendo into doing it.

>Shinji isn't useful to them anymore. Why bother wasting time explaining and putting the mind of Shinji's at ease when he caused the deaths of billions of people?
He's not an asset anymore, but he's still a massive threat. They should be trying to control said threat in any way they can, and that includes putting his mind at ease.
>>
>>123352312
Pretty strange that Misato is all over Shinji's shit for trying to save Rei, considering she was the one telling him to do it at the end of 2.0 because it's what HE wanted.
>>
>>123352525
It doesn't though. There's 14 years of war, drama, and rebuilding from Shinji's fuck up.
>Plot revolves around Shinji not knowing what the fuck is going on and making poor decisions because of it
I already explained this.
Rei in 2.22 died. That's a new Rei.
I completely agree. The only thing I really didn't like about 3.33.
Thank you 2.22 for introducing this character.
>That fucking cat
nyan nyan nyan X3333 thanks 2.22
>Nothing new added between Kaworu and Shinji, it's still just bread and butter homolust
The relationship between Kaworu and Shinji are at least believable in 3.33. In NGE, the relationship feels forced with Kaworu literally asking Shinji to fuck him just an hours after meeting him. NGE is faggotry and homolust in your face. 3.33 is relationship building and bromance.
>We waited 3 years for this, and we've had to wait another 3(?) years for the conclusion.
Waited 3 years for 2.22 after 1.11. That's a nonissue.
>>
>>123352312
Look, when you spend 14 years after a tragedy, dealing with it's aftereffects, and trying to unmake it, you have to think critically about what happened there, how did it come to that, and how where you involved in it.

Asuka, Misato, an Ritsuko don't get to be resentful for fourteen years, they should have at one point stopped to think about it. What did Shinji do?, how could he do it?, could he have not done it?, was there another way?, where other actors at play?

This is something they should have asked themselves. They didn't.

The only possible explanation is that they prefer to hate him than having to stop and admit their guilt in all of NERV's actions. They prefer being bitter at Shinji than facing the reality of the Near Third Impact, and of their own responsibility.

To put it shortly, if this is true, they are not heroes, and Q's narrative does not portrait them as a gray against gray figure, it glorifies them, paint's them as the good guys, when in spirit, they are not that far from the old Nerv.
>>
>>123352584
>How so? He didn't know what his Eva was doing. He didn't even know his Eva could cause and Impact. Not to mention the fact that he was manipulated by Gendo into doing it.
"He din du nuffin he was a good boy"
Doesn't matter if he didn't know any better. A major FUCK UP like killing billions of people isn't something that just gets brushed aside as a "well it's okay everyone makes mistakes." I understand that as a viewer we can find this weird, but the issue is with the character's reactions. These characters don't know any better. All they know is that he did something crazy trying to save someone when being told "don't do it" and then billions of people died. What doesn't make sense is that they didn't just execute him or let him float around in space forever.
>He's not an asset anymore, but he's still a massive threat. They should be trying to control said threat in any way they can, and that includes putting his mind at ease.
He's only a threat if he's in an Eva. Keeping him uninformed about Evas and this civil war, as well as what he has done and is capable of doing, is the safest thing they could have done. Well, that and that silly collar.
>>
>>123352638
>It doesn't though. There's 14 years of war, drama, and rebuilding from Shinji's fuck up.
All of which is not shown. You can't tout things not in the film as being a positive. Moreover, those 14 years make it so that 2.22 and 3.33 are almost entirely unconnected, at least from a character perspective.
>>
>>123352640
>Asuka, Misato, an Ritsuko don't get to be resentful for fourteen years, they should have at one point stopped to think about it. What did Shinji do?, how could he do it?, could he have not done it?, was there another way?, where other actors at play?
He caused the beginning of the third impact, almost destroying the entire world. I don't know why I have to stress this enough. It would be very, very, VERY difficult to convince someone to give Shinji a pat on the back, sit down for some tea, and talk about the past after they saw what he caused. People can stay mad for 14 years. That's totally human. Just like when you hear the stories about people who lose a loved one in a car accident and they never forgive the people who hit them, regardless if they were innocent or not.
And chances are that they DID ask themselves that. But keep in mind, a civil-like war breaks out, the world is almost destroyed, and billions of people are still dead.
>The only possible explanation is that they prefer to hate him than having to stop and admit their guilt in all of NERV's actions.
That or that he caused the deaths of a vast majority of the human race.
>They prefer being bitter at Shinji than facing the reality of the Near Third Impact, and of their own responsibility.
No shit. HE KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE
>>
>>123352742
>All of which is not shown.
Oh so the issue is things literally being shown to you like in the picture books.
They're explained via exposition and dialogue between characters. Rewatch 3.33.
>>
>>123352734
>He's only a threat if he's in an Eva. Keeping him uninformed about Evas and this civil war, as well as what he has done and is capable of doing, is the safest thing they could have done. Well, that and that silly collar.

Yeah, except when you give the detonation device to someone with a clear emotional attachment to Shinji.

Or the fact that them utterly failing to explain anything to Shinji is part of what leads him to allow himself to be kidnapped by Unit 00 and Rei Q, which leads to the almost Fourth Impact.
>>
>>123352638

>It doesn't though. There's 14 years of war, drama, and rebuilding from Shinji's fuck up.
That we don't get to see. How did Wille form? WHere'd they get their floating battleship? How did Gendo and Fuyutsuki get their hands on more Eva's?
>I already explained this.
It's a poor way to tell a story. Dramatic irony is rewarding when the audience knows at least some of what's going on, it's frustrating when they know nothing
>Rei in 2.22 died. That's a new Rei.
Again, that's frustrating. This is a movie series, with character arcs, and hers was cut short before it developed into anything
>I completely agree. The only thing I really didn't like about 3.33.
At least we're on the same page here.
>Thank you 2.22 for introducing this character.
Guess you have all of her figures?
>nyan nyan nyan X3333 thanks 2.22
...?
>The relationship between Kaworu and Shinji are at least believable in 3.33. In NGE, the relationship feels forced with Kaworu literally asking Shinji to fuck him just an hours after meeting him. NGE is faggotry and homolust in your face. 3.33 is relationship building and bromance.
It didn't add anything. Kaworu even said "This time I'll make you happy" and Shinji is pretty much the opposite of happy at the end of the movie
>Waited 3 years for 2.22 after 1.11. That's a nonissue.
If 3.0 and 4.0 had come out at the same time, like was planned, I might forgive some of 3.0's shortfalls. But it didn't, so I won't
>>
>>123352638
She's not dead, she's in the Eva. So she COULD be dead.
>>
>>123352734
>Doesn't matter if he didn't know any better. A major FUCK UP like killing billions of people isn't something that just gets brushed aside as a "well it's okay everyone makes mistakes."

This is not a fuck up. This is like a two year old picking up a gun and shooting their parents dead. Shinji had literally no concept of what he was doing, and therefore can't possibly be held responsible.

>These characters don't know any better.
There's no fucking way that you can tell me that between Misato, Ritsuko, and everyone else who switched from NERV to Willie that they couldn't figure out that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Gendo was behind it all.

>What doesn't make sense is that they didn't just execute him or let him float around in space forever.
Or just put him on a sedative drip. That said, I don't see how this doesn't strike you as a "nothing they are doing makes any sense" moment because if they did this thing that makes sense the whole fucking plot would be over.>>123352908
>Oh so the issue is things literally being shown to you like in the picture books.

>They're explained via exposition and dialogue between characters. Rewatch 3.33.
>I literally have no idea how effective storytelling and worldbuilding works in a visual media format.
>>
>>123352867
And what of Ritsuko?

She built the Goddamn EVAs, She KNEW they had that kind of power, and told no one about it.

She put an uber-Tsar Bomba in a jet-fighter, wired it to some button in the control panel, TOLD NO ONE ABOUT IT, NOT THE CAPTAIN, NOT EVEN THE PILOTS and when it came to the point where that button had to be pressed to win a battle, SHE BLAMES THE PILOT.

This is more her fault that Shinji's. Had she said "If you do this THE WORLD WILL END!!" instead of "you won't be able to come back!", things would be different.

Seriously, does Misato realize what Ritsuko did? How is she allowed on Wille? Everything about Wille seems fishy when you think about it
>>
>>123352990
>Kaworu even said "This time I'll make you happy" and Shinji is pretty much the opposite of happy at the end of the movie

In all fairness, he acknowledges that in 3.33. He says that this isn't what Shinji wanted or what would make him happy. It's shortly before his head explodes.
>>
>>123352734
>All they know is that he did something crazy trying to save someone when being told "don't do it" and then billions of people died.
>when being told "don't do it"
No.>>123352734
>Keeping him uninformed about Evas and this civil war, as well as what he has done and is capable of doing, is the safest thing they could have done.

Option #1
Misato: You did this thing, lots of people died, end of story. Go back to your cell and for the love of god don't get in the Eva.
Shinji: Ok.

Option #2
Misato: Fuck off faggot.
Shinji: [...]

Guess which option makes more sense.
>>
>>123352988
I think the main issue is that you're thinking like a viewer and evaluating the characters as though they too are viewers.

>That we don't get to see. How did Wille form? WHere'd they get their floating battleship? How did Gendo and Fuyutsuki get their hands on more Eva's?
It's explained in 3.33 through exposition and character dialogue. Rewatch 3.33. Sorry, I really don't know what else to say.
>It's a poor way to tell a story. Dramatic irony is rewarding when the audience knows at least some of what's going on, it's frustrating when they know nothing
I'd argue it isn't. You're put into the shoes of Shinji. You were confused? Excellent! So was Shinji! Luckily this confusion doesn't last because everything is eventually explained by implication or exposition. Well, not everything, but a good deal of what people complain about is explained by the end of the movie.
>Again, that's frustrating. This is a movie series, with character arcs, and hers was cut short before it developed into anything
Literally the same thing happened in NGE yet we don't see people flipping their shit when Rei III comes on the screen.
>Guess you have all of her figures?
No. I'm being sarcastic. It's a reason I dislike 2.22. Introducing this annoying, pointless character.
>It didn't add anything. Kaworu even said "This time I'll make you happy" and Shinji is pretty much the opposite of happy at the end of the movie
It made for a more believable relationship development between the characters. It's better than the literal homoeroticism that's emphasized in NGE. But of course he's unhappy at the end of the movie. "The third child again. You never change, do you?"
>>
>>123353102
I don't think she thought he would trigger Third Impact, just that his soul would get trapped in the Eva like his mother. She sounds pretty shocked and terrified when it actually happens and she announces that the world is ending.
>>
>>123353185
I'm not the other guy you're talking to. And no matter how you put it, giving the switch to end Shinji's life to his former caretaker, someone whose extremely unlikely to be able to pull the trigger when it comes time to, is either extremely reckless or extremely stupid. Especially when Ritsuko is there and would do it without hesitation.
>>
>>123353185
>Literally the same thing happened in NGE yet we don't see people flipping their shit when Rei III comes on the screen.

Rei II and Rei III have the same soul. Rei III is a continuation of Rei II.
>>
>>123352867
No one is talking about having some tea, a pat on the back or whatever, you dense fuck.
Their rage is justified, them not telling Shinji what happened is not.
>>
>>123353185
Rei III IS Rei II, her soul got reembodied on another clone.

Rei Q isn't. She's some poor girl that was cloned from Yui and raised to be an automaton.
>>
>>123353102
>She built the Goddamn EVAs, She KNEW they had that kind of power

No, no she did not. The EVA's are made from 'reverse-engineering' Adam. This is why that can't slap an AT-field onto conventional weaponry, nobody knows how it works.
>>
>>123353185
>Literally the same thing happened in NGE yet we don't see people flipping their shit when Rei III comes on the screen.

Except Rei III is Rei II, that's part of why she betrays Gendo at the end of it all to put Instrumentality in Shinji's hands instead of his. Rei Q is basically her as a blank slate, all the way back to 1.11 and I understand his frustration of seeing a character we've watched develop for two movies suddenly be reset to 0.
>>
File: 1416679627192.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1416679627192.gif
150 KB, 500x333
Nevermind whether 3.33 is a shit or not. It is, but nevermind that. Don't bother arguing it.

We expect more from Eva than just not being shit. We expect it to be great. Turn the conversation around and challenge the people who'd argue with you to explain how 3.33 is any good at all. Then laugh at their failure.
>>
>>123353435
I just wanted it to be at least as good as 2.22. With how much time they had to work on it that shouldn't have been so much to ask.
>>
>>123353077
>This is not a fuck up. This is like a two year old picking up a gun and shooting their parents dead
Replace that with "14 year old who almost destroys the planet". Just because he may not have understood the fuck up he just did doesn't mean people can't be pissed off that he killed their family members. This is common human behavior.
>There's no fucking way that you can tell me that between Misato, Ritsuko, and everyone else who switched from NERV to Willie that they couldn't figure out that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Gendo was behind it all.
Sure. That's one of the reasons they're fighting him. Doesn't mean they still can't be pissed off at Shinji for killing billions of people.

>>123353102
>She built the Goddamn EVAs, She KNEW they had that kind of power, and told no one about it.
But she did. This was done in 2.22.

>>123353125
Maybe. Again, Misato thinks of Shinji as a monster, hence the collar symbolism. Why waste time talking to someone who is piratically useless? Again, the only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that they saved Shinji.
>>
>>123353260
Yes, as a viewer I agree. Think of the CHARACTERS. That's the issue, right? That's what everyone says when they complain about this, that the characters don't get it.
Explain to Billy Bob that the reason his entire family died and billions of others died was because Shinji just didn't know any better. I'm sure that'll take a load off his troubled mind.

>>123353316
>>123353360
Sorry, you're right. I forgot about this. My mistake.
>>
>>123353476
>Replace that with "14 year old who almost destroys the planet". Just because he may not have understood the fuck up he just did doesn't mean people can't be pissed off that he killed their family members. This is common human behavior.
If I was some random dickhead who's family died, yeah, I would be mad. But if I knew him personally, cared for him, and understood most or all of the circumstances that lead to that event (LIKE MISATO DOES), there's no way that I could blame him. There's no intent.
>>
>>123353476

At this point we're just spinning wheels, so here's a video Which is much more entertaining than 3.0 was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pmHMbOfWn0
>>
>>123353476
>Why waste time talking to someone who is piratically useless?

Because if he ever DOES get kidnapped and Gendo puts him in another Eva he'll end the world again? Their entire plan on keeping Shinji in the dark only works for as long as they can keep him under watch.
>>
>>123345672
The only thing I didn't like rom 3.33 is that shinji went back to be a obnoxious character, despite his badass momentum in the 2.22 finale, which earned my respect for the character. there was room to a good conclusion, but well whatever. I'm still expecting the final movie, though.
>>
>>123353469
I guess that's true. I had dropped my standards after the first two, just accepting that we'll never have time for characterization.

Even that, I wasn't prepared to see what little characterization they did mange get pissed away. Rei gone, Shiji regressed, Misato becomes Gendo 2.0, Asuka's 28 now but is operating at peak retardation.

I guess Kaworu was alright if you ignore everything that doesn't make sense associated with his scenes.
>>
>>123353610
>If I was some random dickhead who's family died, yeah, I would be mad. But if I knew him personally, cared for him, and understood most or all of the circumstances that lead to that event (LIKE MISATO DOES), there's no way that I could blame him. There's no intent.
Guess what, a lot of people complain that those random dick heads are pissed off. At least you accept that it makes sense that they'd be pissed off.
Again, I disagree. She lost respect for him, hence the collar again, symbolism. She changed from 14 years of war, being leader of Wille, and the threat of angels around the corner. It'd make sense that she's more rugged and not hopping all over Shinji, tears in her eyes as she asks if he's okay. Maybe down the line she would have explained what was going on. That's just an assumption, of course. She's pissed off too and she has every right to be. Maybe she doesn't not platonically love Shinji, but she sure as fuck is pissed off at him.
Asuka is just Asuka being tsundere, but her character was ruined by 2.22 anyways.
>>
>>123353690
>Their entire plan on keeping Shinji in the dark only works for as long as they can keep him under watch.
So the collar, right?
>>
File: 49321788_p4_master1200.jpg (68 KB, 460x626) Image search: [Google]
49321788_p4_master1200.jpg
68 KB, 460x626
Am I the only one who found the DSS choker to be extremely lewd?
>>
>>123353817
Kaworu was one of the few things I liked about 3.33 and even then his response of let me just sit here and ponder why the lances are the same instead of doing anything got me angry. I get that he was confused and trying to figure out what was going on but he does nothing to stop Shinji until it's far too late.
>>
>>123353878
Yeah the one they gave to the woman that couldn't press the button due to emotional attachments and inadvertently helped to cause Fourth Impact because of it.
>>
>>123353963
Exactly. Again, I agree Misato was misrepresented. At least we're on common grounds now.
>>
>>123353820
>She's pissed off too and she has every right to be.
We aren't talking about some random Billy Bob anymore. Misato knew Shinji had no fucking idea that saving Rei (or trying to save her) would cause an impact.
>>
>>123354070
Not to mention she spurred him on when Unit 01 went far past berserk and told Shinji to do what he wanted to do for himself and nobody else.
>>
>>123354070
>We aren't talking about some random Billy Bob anymore. Misato knew Shinji had no fucking idea that saving Rei (or trying to save her) would cause an impact.
That doesn't mean anything when you kill billions of people and almost completely destroy the world. This isn't leaving the oven on or burning the toast kind of mistake. I'm sure she still loves him, but I'm sure she'd be incredibly pissed off. I don't know why I need to keep repeating this. Billions of people. Almost extinction of all life on earth.
>>
File: 1397875020900.jpg (26 KB, 528x665) Image search: [Google]
1397875020900.jpg
26 KB, 528x665
>>123353902
No that's weird.
>>
>>123353476
>but she did.
Then why is she the one talking about blame? Why is she in a position of power in Wille? She has more guilt in third impact, for not informing Shinji of the Eva's World Ending mode, than he does for accidentally unleashing it.

Think about what happened. Shinji, a 14 year old kid conscripted under vastly inmoral means, after finally quitting Nerv; the most rushed, improvised, disorganized and corner-less organization conceivable for protecting humanity, which was really a front for a world ending conspiracy; had to run back to the Eva to save humanity, and more specifically, a girl he loved. He had to defeat Zeruel to do that, and to do THAT, he had to Awaken Unit-01. Once the battery ran out, it was all over for him.

Either he gave up, and let humanity, and Rei, die; or He awakened the Eva to defeat Zeruel. Once he awakened the Eva, through means that were unknown to him, the fate of life on earth was sealed. These where all the options available to him.

So, to review, Shinji did the best he could in a situation completely planned to alienate him from his own freedom to act, by Gendo and Seele; while Ritsuko kept from him the information necessary to avoid it from happening.

How is he guilty? If a pilot has to fly a plane for a a week straight, or else the plane explodes when the cabin door opens and kills the passengers, and then he fails and crashes because of tiredness, it's not HIS fault. It's the fault of those who planted the bomb.
>>
File: 44251621_p20.png (346 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
44251621_p20.png
346 KB, 700x988
>>123354191
O-Oh, okay. Maybe I'm just a pervert then.
>>
>>123354226
Hell, he didn't even want to awaken the Eva. He had no idea he could even do that. All he wanted to do was being back Ayanami however he could and the Eva fulfilled that wish. He had no knowledge of what Eva really was, its capabilities, the fact that it could start another Impact, nothing.
>>
>>123354226
>Why is she in a position of power in Wille? She has more guilt in third impact, for not informing Shinji of the Eva's World Ending mode, than he does for accidentally unleashing it.
Probably because she's a super genius who's mind is quite possibly one of the most valuable things existing? She's not the one who pulled the trigger. Shinji is.

No need to respond to the rest of the post. I'll just be spouting "billions of dead people" and "almost destruction of earth" again, and I'm sure you are as sick of hearing it as I am saying it.
>>
>>123353820
>Guess what, a lot of people complain that those random dick heads are pissed off. At least you accept that it makes sense that they'd be pissed off.
I don't give two fucks what "a lot of people" complain about. Respond to my arguments, not the arguments of some vague subsection of the population.

>She lost respect for him
Why? She knows that Shinji isn't at fault, right? What could Shinji have done to make Misato lose respect for him?

>hence the collar again, symbolism
Shitty movies can have symbolism too.

>She changed from 14 years of war, being leader of Wille, and the threat of angels around the corner. It'd make sense that she's more rugged and not hopping all over Shinji, tears in her eyes as she asks if he's okay.
Obviously, but I can't see why this would change her actual opinion on Shinji as a whole. And again, this is all assumed. We don't get to see any of this development.

>She's pissed off too and she has every right to be.
No, she doesn't. Shinji literally did nothing wrong. I already explained this and why she would know.

>Asuka is just Asuka being tsundere, but her character was ruined by 2.22 anyways.
At least you have some taste.

>>123354168
>That doesn't mean anything when you kill billions of people and almost completely destroy the world. This isn't leaving the oven on or burning the toast kind of mistake. I'm sure she still loves him, but I'm sure she'd be incredibly pissed off. I don't know why I need to keep repeating this. Billions of people. Almost extinction of all life on earth.
Do you understand what intent is? If you understand the thought processes and circumstances behind somebody's actions, they can be forgiven for just about anything, no matter how severe. This is especially true when the person taking said action lacks all of the information necessary.
>>
>>123354389
>We don't get to see any of this development.

And herein lies the biggest issue with 3.33. We see none of the development that could put either side of this argument from you two to rest. And that is, in part, why 3.33 was shittier in comparison to the other movies.
>>
>>123354389
>I don't give two fucks what "a lot of people" complain about. Respond to my arguments, not the arguments of some vague subsection of the population.
I'm having a conversation with multiple people. How about you try reading the conversation?
>Why? She knows that Shinji isn't at fault, right? What could Shinji have done to make Misato lose respect for him?
Shinji IS at fault. Like it or not, intentional or not, he is. How many times do I need to say this?
>Obviously, but I can't see why this would change her actual opinion on Shinji as a whole. And again, this is all assumed. We don't get to see any of this development.
see >>123354168
>No, she doesn't. Shinji literally did nothing wrong. I already explained this and why she would know.
Except for kill billions of people and almost destroy the world. That is what happened at the end of 2.22, right?
>Do you understand what intent is? If you understand the thought processes and circumstances behind somebody's actions, they can be forgiven for just about anything, no matter how severe. This is especially true when the person taking said action lacks all of the information necessary.
Sure, maybe down the line he can be forgiven. Doesn't change the fact that people are still gonna be pretty pissed off at him when they see him walking around. Alive.
>>
Because the presentation sucks, I don't understand how people can say that 3.0 goes back to the spirit of the original series. Its style is nothing similar.

3.0 is closer to the Eva ripoffs that came out during the late 90s and early 00s like Rahxephon than to Evangelion. Superficially its confusing way of presentation may seem familiar but it has none of the spark that made the original what it is.
>>
>>123354455
>see any
It was explained though. You don't need moving pictures for this. You're complaining that there weren't any moving pictures then get pissed off about the character development. But I still agree Misato was misrepresented.
>>
>>123354168
>>123354376
Look, when you judge a crime, the amount of damage is meaningless you where not responsible.

If a girl skipping rope tripped, and somehow ended the earth by splitting an atom with her nose, it would not be her fault.

The magnitude of the crime is meaningless if there is no "Mens rea"

Keep posting until YOU get sick of it, it wont change anything.

If I drink a glass of water, and cause a vacuum metastability event, ending the universe, I won't be guilty of it.
>>
>>123354568
I think the issue between you and the guy that you're arguing with is that you're saying you wouldn't be responsible for consequences of your actions that you had no knowledge could even happen (which I personally agree with) and he's saying that you don't need to be guilty of said consequences to still be blamed for them.

If everyone in Eva could look at all the facts and view things objectively then nobody would blame Shinji because it, objectively, is not his fault. But people aren't objective when the world's close to ending and the human race is near extinct.
>>
>>123354498
>Shinji IS at fault.
This is the core of the issue. But how in the sweet fuck can you possibly say this? Shinji had NO FUCKING CLUE what he was doing at the end of 2.22! Gendo and SEELE were the only people who knew that Unit-01 could even cause an Impact, and Shinji only triggered it by accident. Like >>123354568 says, the severity of the crime is meaningless if he isn't responsible.
>>
>>123354568
>Look, when you judge a crime, the amount of damage is meaningless you where not responsible.
Oh goody, you decided to bring up judgment.
Perhaps you need to look up the term "manslaughter" and see the sentencing for that in almost all countries in the world. Intentional or unintentional manslaughter still yields a punishment, not a cup of hot cocoa while we talk about our problems. That's the real world. People are judged for problems they caused. maybe you need to step away from the computer for a bit so you can understand this basic aspect of human interaction?
>>
>>123346447
>original EVA
>hedgehog syndrome
>muh dad never loved me
>muh hating dolls because it's remind me to my pathetic mom
>ranaway from piloting EVA
>I'm piloting my mother from her womb
>not emo
>>
>>123354657
>But how in the sweet fuck can you possibly say this? Shinji had NO FUCKING CLUE what he was doing at the end of 2.22!
Ignorance of the law doesn't make someone innocent. He still killed people. The characters still don't know what the viewer knows.
Again, you issue is that you're using your view points as a viewer and placing them on the characters. Then you're getting pissed off when they don't see what you see.
Regardless, it's still an objective fact that Shinji was responsible for the death of billions of people and the near destruction of the world.
>>
>>123354568
>a vacuum metastability event
I just looked that up and holy fuck that's terrifying.
>>
>>123354753
Shinji was literally in a no-win situation. Either he gets in the fucking robot and, as we know, inevitably starts the Third Impact or he doesn't get in, the Angel reaches Lilith and Third Impact starts anyway.

The difference is that Shinji didn't want the Third Impact. He just wanted to save Rei. He's a victim of circumstance like everyone else.
>>
>>123354675
Criminal negligence at the very least needs to be established before you can convict someone of manslaughter. That's like if you wildly fire a weapon and accidentally kill someone. This situation is more like if I was eating a peanut butter sandwich, accidentally rubbed some of it on a dude next to me, and they had a severe allergic reaction and died. Is that bad? Absolutely. Would people close to the person who died be angry at me? Maybe. Would I feel guilty? Probably. But am I actually at fault, and would any person actually thinking things through think I was? Of course not.
>>
>>123354498
>Shinji IS at fault. Like it or not, intentional or not, he is. How many times do I need to say this?
Since you like using dumb examples so much, have this.
A ten year old asks his dad: "Hey can I have that gun of yours?"
"Yeah sure, why not? Go for it!"
Hours later, that police show up, and inform you that your kid has murdered two people.
"That fucking idiot, he's fucking useless I swear to god... So anyways, I'm cool right? I didn't kill anyone or anything. Take the kid, he shot the gun, It's his fault."
You're the dad.
>>
>>123354862
I completely agree with you, Anonymous.
>>
>>123354874
I dunno, you'd be kinda at fault. Who the fuck would just smear peanut butter on a stranger? You have a good point but you used a bad analogy. I agree with you though.
>>
>>123354555
>You don't need moving pictures for this. You're complaining that there weren't any moving pictures then get pissed off about the character development.

You have to admit that this is poor storytelling though. Using cheap exposition as an alternative for real character development is stupid and lazy. Also, I find it odd that you act like we are being childish for asking to be shown things in a visual format as opposed to having them lazily told to us.
>>
>>123354874
>But am I actually at fault, and would any person actually thinking things through think I was?
Yes you are at fault. You caused said death.
Again, viewers and characters. Keep that theme in your head.

>>123354875
Why do you keep using examples where the person in question is a child and not a teenager?
I'll humor you and give you a literal exact same scenario but I'll place you in the mind of the characters.
>family is run over by a 14 year old in a car
>boy crashes into your house, completely destroying it
>you're the only survivor
>judgment day has arrived, judge is about to sentence the 14 year old
>14 year old quickly says, "But I didn't know any better!!"
>"Oh... Well then if you didn't know any better. Chase dismissed!"
How do you feel about this? Keep in mind what the characters feel in the series, not what you as a viewer impose on the characters.
>>
>>123354999
This. Good storytelling is equal amounts of show and tell. We were told a lot of things, we saw very few. That is my fundamental issue with 3.33.
>>
>>123354999
>You have to admit that this is poor storytelling though.
It's exposition. It's the oldest and most commonly used form of story telling in recorded history.
>>
File: lucas.jpg (91 KB, 412x594) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
91 KB, 412x594
>>123354455
It would have really helped to see the development, but the result of that unseen development is still pretty unavoidably stupid.

They were going for some sort of DEEP symbolism by turning Misato into Gendo 2.0. Misato had become are replacement parental figure to him, but she rejects him as Gendo did. Shini's development is in a loop, as is the narrative, by design. It's like poetry; it rhymes.

However, just like the headcanon the fanboy in the this thread is spewing, having an explanation for why something is the way it is doesn't make the way it is good.

Unless 3.33's intentions were to confuse and infuriate us, it was ineffective in pretty much everything it tried to achieve.
>>
It has no plot, no character progression, most of the characters in it do nothing, and the timeskip was completely unnecessary.

It's the Anti-Movie Equation. By derailing the momentum the first two movies built up, it destroyed the movie series.
>>
>>123354955
I intended for it to be an accident. I suppose that isn't clear. Instead, imagine you just pull the sandwich out and they die.
>>
>>123354675
Nice, an ad hominem. What's next, telling me that I am too invested in the discussion?

First of all, Manslaughter.

It can be divided between Construsctive (When it was an unintended consequence of another crime you committed) and Criminaly negligent (When, had a rational person been in your case, they would have not committed the crime).

Shinji's situation falls in neither case. He was not committing another crime (Eva piloting is a morally gray area, I'd believe; and also a war situation), and no "rational person" could have done different. Either they failed to activate the eva, or they did enede the earth in the process.

If your car fails, because of an undetected fault, and you run over a kindly old lady, or even, crash into a kindergarten, there is no guilt on your head .

Though you would feel like shit. But you should really blame the Car's Builders.

>>123354818

Read it on a pop-sci-fi online magazine when I was young, it get's you really desensitized to the fate of the universe. We're random NPC's on the border of the LOD of the universe, running on some horribly coded emulator that may crash at any instant.
>>
>>123355064
Yes, and also the laziest and least effective, in most cases. Flat exposition should be avoided at all costs and used only as a last resort. That said, it is necessary in many cases. Besides, the events in between 2.0 and 3.0 only explain why Misato might be angry, not what mental processes, justifications, or struggles she might have had in coming to that conclusion. Anything that can be said about Misato's motivations in hating Shinji are mostly speculation.
>>
>>123355029
>Why do you keep using examples where the person in question is a child and not a teenager?

Because teenagers are children? Because teenagers can't make rational decisions, especially when they're piloting world-ending death machines? Because teenagers are fucking stupid?

They essentially forced a child (and yes, that IS what a teenager is, they're fucking children) into a monstrous being with world-ending latent powers, told him to go kill other monsters, and then when he leaves he has no choice but to return or watch someone he cares about die and then the world ends anyway. All of this is while said child is extremely fucked up emotionally and psychologically after being abandoned and discarded as a child to the point that he feels worthless and that the only reason people want him around is because he can pilot.

You're trying to hold an emotionally, psychologically damaged kid responsible for actions that he had no clue in the world he could cause, and didn't even know he did until over a decade in the future (and he was told of said actions not by a loved one, but by someone he had just met at that).
>>
>>123355029
>How do you feel about this?
"Who the fuck let him drive the car?". That's what I would be asking.
First immediate reaction? Yeah, I'd probably want to strangle the kid. But after having some time to think about it? It was the parents (or whoever was in charge of him) fault. The kid literally didn't know any better.
>>
>>123355246
You are making the critical mistake of not looking at it in the character's point of view while imposing your view as a viewer onto these characters.

>>123355260
>Because teenagers are children? Because teenagers can't make rational decisions, especially when they're piloting world-ending death machines? Because teenagers are fucking stupid?
Shit you're right. Teenagers should never be punished for anything ever because they just don't know better in the end.
Alas, semantics at this point.
>child (and yes, that IS what a teenager is, they're fucking children)
Well except for the whole sexual maturity thing and the whole age of consent thing being much lower all over the world then it is in the US, but I digress.
>You're trying to hold an emotionally, psychologically damaged kid responsible for actions that he had no clue in the world he could cause, and didn't even know he did until over a decade in the future
Doesn't change the fact he was responsible. Again, think about the characters with the point of view the characters would have, not what you the viewer has imposed on them. This is the critical mistake you're making and you just aren't willing to correct it.
>>
>>123355387
Also, if the analogy was actually fair, you'd have to imagine a car without windows, that cannot be stopped once it starts, and was stationed over a train track before the kid started it.
>>
>>123355387
Okay, so you'd be immediately pissed.
Now take that feeling and multiply it by a billion.
Then think about it in the shoes of the characters without knowing what you the viewer knows.
>>
>>123355458
You keep going
>you're just looking at it as the viewer
but have you ever stopped once to consider that maybe it's the characters that are looking at it incorrectly? Yeah, I get it, there's a lot of grief and anger that the kid started the end of the world. He was in suspended animation for 14 years. At some point you put aside your personal feelings and look at things with some objectivity, especially when what's remaining of the world is riding on your shoulders.
>>
>>123355458
>Shit you're right. Teenagers should never be punished for anything ever because they just don't know better in the end.
Yes. If teenagers end up committing crimes, they are not responsible. Either their parents or their community or both have failed them. What a kid needs at that point is help, not punishment.
>>
>>123355029
This analogy is shitty too because there are people that have experienced things like that that have forgiven those that that did such things to them.
>>
File: 1344852763815.jpg (19 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
1344852763815.jpg
19 KB, 421x363
>The aircraft crashed after a captain allowed his child to manipulate the controls of the plane. The pilot's 11 year old daughter and 16 year old son were taking turns in the pilot's seat. While the boy was flying, he inadvertently disengaged the autopilot linkage to the ailerons and put the airliner in a bank of 90 degrees which caused the nose to drop sharply. The co-pilot pulled back on the yoke to obtain level flight but the plane stalled. With his seat pulled all the way back, the co-pilot in the right hand seat could not properly control the aircraft. After several stalls and rapid pull-ups the plane went into a spiral descent. In the end the co-pilot initiated a 4.8g pull-up and nearly regained a stable flight path but the aircraft struck the ground in an almost level attitude killing all aboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrttTR8e8-4

Wow, that 16 year old son sure was a piece of shit, wasn't he?
>>
>>123355519
>Then think about it in the shoes of the characters without knowing what you the viewer knows.
Willie should know almost everything we know as viewers.
>>
>>123355458
>You are making the critical mistake of not looking at it in the character's point of view while imposing your view as a viewer onto these characters.

What. How does this change ANYTHING about the situation.

Shinji didn't know about the Eva's world ending power.

Shinji couldn't have stopped the Angel without unwittingly tapping into said power.

No one else who had known that told him that.

I know this, Ritsuko and Misato SHOULD know this.

They had fourteen years to think about it,and they chose to punish him.

Either they DIDN'T know, and could not have possibly known this, or they did, and punished him out of spite.

If the later, they are not the heroes of this story, and Anno is not really managing to portray this.
>>
>>123355548
>but have you ever stopped once to consider that maybe it's the characters that are looking at it incorrectly?
How are they looking at it incorrectly? All most of these people know is that Shinji caused the near third impact. Hard to sympathize with someone who fucked up so badly they almost destroyed the world.
>>
I've watch 1.11 and 2.22 but not 3.33 because of horrible art. I can't believe they ruined Asuka's character. Whats up with the black eye patch and horrible character design
>>
>>123349778
When 13 activates it crosses to this scene on the Wunder where this flashes on a screen and an alarm goes off. I don't think they knew anything was there at all until it activated.

C'mon man, this is Eva. You have to a examine every bit of background psychobabble and words on a screen and analyze them like it's fucking CSI and then debate for years on end about what they mean just to make some tiny semblance of the plot. That's just how it's written because Anno is insistent on the idea that Eva is about the characters, not mecha and organizations and impacts. This goes for Rebuild as well as NGE.
>>
>look at it from the characters point of view

THE CHARACTERS KNEW SHINJI WAS UNAWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPACT HAPPENING
If anything, they would be blaming Gendo and/or themselves for not telling him about the power of the Evas.
>>
>>123355651
>All most of these people know is that Shinji caused the near third impact.

I don't think this is correct. They wouldn't have all left NERV if all they thought was that some brat that's now up in space almost ended the world. At some point SOMEONE who knew what the fuck was really going on, i.e. Ritsuko, Kaji, Misato, someone would have had to have told them what Evas really are and what they're capable of. Otherwise why would that one girl have told Shinji to not pilot Eva again?
>>
>>123355586
>Yes. If teenagers end up committing crimes, they are not responsible. Either their parents or their community or both have failed them. What a kid needs at that point is help, not punishment.
Reality and human interaction completely disagrees. That's your problem, you're out of touch with these aspects. Juvenal hall exists.
>>123355643
>Shinji didn't know about the Eva's world ending power.
Doesn't change the fact he killed billions of people and almost destroyed the earth.
>Shinji couldn't have stopped the Angel without unwittingly tapping into said power.
Doesn't change the fact he killed billions of people and almost destroyed the earth.
>Either they DIDN'T know, and could not have possibly known this, or they did, and punished him out of spite.
>punished him out of spite
For killing billions of people and almost destroying the earth.
>>
>>123355704
>THE CHARACTERS KNEW SHINJI WAS UNAWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPACT HAPPENING
They did? Everyone knows this? Misato MAYBE, but everyone?
>>
Is 3.33 discussion ever not toxic?
>>
>>123355773
>>Yes. If teenagers end up committing crimes, they are not responsible. Either their parents or their community or both have failed them. What a kid needs at that point is help, not punishment.
>Reality and human interaction completely disagrees.
Are you literally retarded?
>>
It doesn't even make sense that so many are dead because of what happened at the end of 2.22. Everybody standing right there were the explosion happened was just fine. Misato, Ritsuko, just dandy.

But everybody else that got caught in it died? Is it one of those "eye of the storm" things? And Kaworu stopped it a couple of seconds later.

What was that thing at the beginning of 3.33 that Eva Unit 01 was in and how did they get it in there and into space?

How the fuck did WILLE get a giant airship? That thing looks fucking silly.

What's the point of introducing even MORE characters with the airship bridge crew when they weren't even utilizing the OLD characters?

Is Nerv now just Gendo and Fuyutsuki just hanging out in an abandoned facility?

Also, Kaworu's sacrifice is meaningless, because if he could remove the collar from Shinji, he easily could have removed it from himself, too. The symbolic gesture is pointless.

What a shit movie. The only hope for the fourth movie is to pretend the third never happened and just pick up where 2.22 left off.
>>
>>123355810
No because 3.33 is inherently shit. Bad movie creates bad discussion that's essentially nothing but speculation because it was poorly written and executed.
>>
>>123355810
Kinda the reason I didn't want to get into this to begin with. It always degrades to people spouting "but he didn't know better!" then later on agreeing they'd be pissed but are still confused why the characters are pissed.
It's a never ending cycle. Still fun though.
>>
>>123355734
IIRC they were evacuating the facilities anyway, what with having an angel stumbling inside of it.

>>123355773
You DO realize that everyone is telling you why that point is moot, right?

Are you trolling?

HEY, people on this thread, is he trolling?
>>
File: 1427673850981.jpg (31 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1427673850981.jpg
31 KB, 253x253
>>123355810
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>123355859
Talking about you too m8.
>>
>>123355836
You're out of touch with reality. Teenagers are punished for their actions all the time. Don't pretend like they aren't so you can win an internet argument.
>>
>>123355854
>Is Nerv now just Gendo and Fuyutsuki just hanging out in an abandoned facility?

NERV was Gendo, Fuyutsuki, Kaworu, and Rei Q. That's all that was left. Which makes me wonder how the hell they built fresh Evas at all, especially when the headquarters was run down to shit.

>>123355870
They were evacuating because of Zeruel's attack yes but that's no reason for a huge walk-out and for them to turn against NERV unless they were explicitly told about what Gendo really had planned or what the Evas really were.
>>
>>123355904
The fact that people are being punished for something doesn't make it just or right. People are also punished for being political dissidents or having a particular color of skin. That doesn't mean those people deserve that.
>>
>>123355870
>he dindu nuffin
>I understand he didn't know better, but killing that many people is a serious fuck up. Is it really unbelievable that people would be sour about this?
>He was a gud boy!
>Really, though. That's a lot of people. I know he didn't know any better, but that doesn't really dampen the blow. Everything these people knew and loved is gone now. Everything.
>Yea but he didn't know any better.
>Yes I know this, but that doesn't change the fact that everything went to shit. It's not a crazy thought that people would be mad at him.
>Yea but he didn't know any better.
>This wasn't spilled milk. He changed the lives of every single person on the planet for the worse.
>Yea but like... he REALLY didn't know any better. And he's super sorry about it.
Part of the reason I didn't want to get into this discussion.
>>
>>123355870
>HEY, people on this thread, is he trolling?
No, I think he's just stupid.
>>
>>123355979
>People are also punished for being political dissidents or having a particular color of skin.
Oh. You're THAT person. That explains it.
>>
Remember when 3.33 was supposed to tell us things about Mari?

AHAHAHAHA, what a pointless character.
>>
>>123355630
>2393 Kudrinsky: We'll come out in a sec. Everything's all right ... Gently [unintelligible], gently ... Pull up gently!
>2400 [Sound of impact, end of recording]
Jesus Christ.
Real life is scary.
>>
>>123356038
Listening to black box audio is probably some of the most sobering shit you can do. It's terrifying to hear what happens before a crash.
>>
>>123356004
>Part of the reason I didn't want to get into this discussion.
Because you don't have any other arguments other than muh billions of deaths?
>>
>>123356032
Oh yeah, fuck ANYONE who thinks people should have rights or something. What fucking assholes.
>>
>>123356037
Even the ending of the manga that dealt with the flashback felt shoehorned in.
>>
>>123356067
>muh billions of deaths
Well yea. Kinda a big fuck up.
>>
>>123356105
Still should be blamed on Gendo rather than Shinji. Shinji was being manipulated.
>>
>>123355904
>Teenagers are punished for their actions all the time.
That doesn't make their parents less guilty.
>>
>>123355904
WHEN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.Get THAT
through your skull.

If someone punishes you for something unavoidable. They are wrong.

What's unavoidable? Something that neither you, nor anyone that could have been in your place could have avoided.

>>123356004

>he dindu nuffin

is this a meme? it comes time and again in this fucking arguments, where does it come from?

IF YOU CAN'T PREVENT SOMETHING FROM HAPPENING, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.

Is this a concept too COMPLEX for you.

Have you ever been abused, anon? Been victim of an undue punishment for a crime you didn't commit?

Why do you so adamantly impose guilt onto those that have no way of avoiding their situation?

It boggles the mind, seriously, what is WRONG with you?
>>
File: why.gif (488 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
488 KB, 200x156
>>123356135
Characters point of view, Anonymous.
>>
>>123355654
>Whats up with the black eye patch
Missing eye is a likely meaningless reference to EoE.

Shikinami's eyepatch also glows randomly, because apparently 3.33 is co-written by Kishimoto Masashi.
>>
>>123356169
Characters have the exact same information as I do, Anon. They should know that Gendo is behind it all, unless they are stupid.
>>
So basically what this anon is saying is that the people who should be blamed for 9/11 are the pilots of the planes.
Al Qaeda are a-ok.
>>
>>123345672
>Rei is boring and emotionless submissive girl, Asuka is a fiery redheaded tsundere action girl, Misato is a cold and calm commander, Gendo is a cool and distant schemer, Kaworu is gay piano playing butt buddy.
So basically he watered down all the characters to a couple of traits and got rid of the all the artistic merit of NGE.

BRAVO ANNO
>>
>>123356037
If there was ever an argument that Anno doesn't know what they fuck he's doing with Rebuild it's Mari. She's the living embodiment of the shallow fanservice fantasy girl. That's everything NGE argued against. Even if Rebuild is secretly a cynical take on the NGE fanbase or whatever that still doesn't explain why Mari is there. Or why she's no less shallow in 3.33 than she is in 2.22.
>>
>>123356169
Literally everyone at NERV knows Gendo is pulling the strings.
>>
>>123356143
Doesn't make the person in question not liable for blame.

>>123356145
>WHEN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.Get THAT
through your skull.
So that wasn't Shinji piloting unit 01 at the end of 2.22?
Like it or not, he was responsible. He did it.
>IF YOU CAN'T PREVENT SOMETHING FROM HAPPENING, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.
Calm down. See >>123356004
I'm saying that it can make sense that there are characters that would be pissed off at Shinji for starting the 3rd impact. You're saying that's impossible because the world is a hugbox and everyone gets along and are super forgiving.
>>
>>123356272
>Doesn't make the person in question not liable for blame.
Actually, that's exactly what it does. If you cause somebody property damage as a child, your parents are the ones who have to pay said damage, not you.
>>
>WILLE

WILLIE is a retarded name for an organization
>>
>>123356330
>child
There's that word again.
>>
>>123356363
Legal minor, dumbass.
>>
>>123356169
Even if by some miracle they didn't know Gendo orchestrated everything, Gendo is literally the most suspicious motherfucker on the planet and would be suspect number 1.
>>
The only thing that makes me dislike 3.33 is reading people argue about it. Not because they convince me that it's bad, but because it's fucking irritating.
>>
>>123356387
Japan's age of consent is 13. Shinji isn't a legal minor.
>>
>>123345672
Superficial dumbass : the OP
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 985x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 985x644
Threadly reminder that we're still following NGE's plot

>Shinji wakes up from a long nap within Unit 01
>Misato and Asuka are emotionally distant
>Kaji and all the classmates are never seen again
>Shinji finds out the Rei he knows is dead and has been replaced, making him feel awkward around her
>Shinji feels like he can only trust in Kaworu now
>Shinji, Kaworu and Rei descend down to Terminal Dogma
>Kaworu realizes he made a mistake, and lets himself get killed for Shinji's sake
>Shinji becomes depressed and catatonic, being yelled at and dragged by the wrist by a 28-9 year old who wears red and black with purple somewhere in her color scheme as well
>>
>>123356409
Yes he is. Age of consent only governs when you can consent to sex. Age of majority is 20 in Japan. Not like that even matters that much.
>>
>>123356342
Well they're a retarded organization so what can you do.
>>
File: slap.jpg (19 KB, 159x153) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
19 KB, 159x153
>>123356409
Adulthood is 20 in Japan. Minors can have legal sex in the 'States as well, and that's completely irrelevant to adulthood.
>>
You guys are all making a common mistake. You're assuming that Evangelion 3.33 is actually a direct sequel to Evangelion 2.22.

Actually, The 'Shinji' we see in 3.33 is the only connection to the rebuilds there is. The setting of 3.33 is post-Third Impact seen in End of Eva.
>>
File: 1369030994896.png (750 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1369030994896.png
750 KB, 1280x544
>>123345672
Am I the only one who found grumpy Shikinami to be very moe?
>>
>>123356460
Huh. That's interesting. Can have sex with old men before being able to be held responsible for killing billions of people.
>>
>>123356272
First of all, it's not about forgivance, it's about justice. Those who punish the innocent to sate their need for revenge are unjust people.

In a story where they rag about their "Ship of Hope" and "Bearing your sins" and such niceties, it makes no sense for them to also be Unjust.

If they ARE, then they are not the Heroes of this story. And, to be blunt, Anno is not saying that, and he is either a hack, or an asshole to propose that this is how heroes should be.

But another thing, are you implying anything by saying:
>"You're saying that's impossible because the world is a hugbox and everyone gets along and are super forgiving"
Because you seem to be implying something. And that speaks more about yourself, than anything else, and what it says, to be frank, adds no positives to your credibility as a honest member of the conversation.
>>
File: Misato_Katsuragi.png (637 KB, 760x732) Image search: [Google]
Misato_Katsuragi.png
637 KB, 760x732
>>123356468

I just think it's telling that Misato's team is named after penis slang
>>
>>123356549
You're not the only one. Shame about the lack of characterization, though.
>>
>>123356588
Even after the world's end she can't get her mind off dick.
>>
>>123356550
Again, he didn't kill millions of people, he was manipulated into taking a course of action that ended up triggering a series of events that he had no knowledge of and no way of reasonably preventing that ended up killing billions of people. But you are clearly either 15 years old, and idiot, or both, so I'm done. Have a good night and enjoy your cartoons, anon-kun.
>>
>>123356668
Oh so it wasnt Shinji in the Eva. I think I need to get my eyes checked.
>>
>>123356549
I would have liked it if they'd mellowed her out a little more. I don't believe anyone can maintain that level of being pissed off at everything for over a decade.
>>
Only people who hate on 3.0 are newfags and people who preten to like Eva but never actually watched it. Literally like the MGS fanbase
>>
>>123356668
That's really really fancy way of saying "Shinji started the third impact."
>>
>>123356668
I really hate when characters aren't perfectly logical omnipotent machines too.
>>
>>123356831
There's still Rei.
>>
>>123356761
>no true scotsman
It's okay if you don't want to view things you like critically, but then you probably shouldn't participate in critical discussions of the subject.
>>
>>123356831
No one in the thread was arguing that he should be omnipotent and all-knowing.
>>
I love the movie, and those Kaworu and Shinji scenes. Especially when Kaworu became delicious strawberry jelly. Yum!

I would also like to fuck Rei Q.
>>
>>123356798
>>123356831
If you throw a pebble behind your back, it goes into a car, and turns the ignition key, making it start, an step on someones feet, who had it placed directly bellow the wheel breaking it, did you break his feet? Is it your fault?
>>
>>123345672
well, normal people can tell that the entire plot could have been avoided with simple communication. This is what makes it so stupid. When the film has a flaw so big, it cannot be good. Objectively speaking.

the rest, subjective stuff. Some people didn't like the time skip and how they try to make the characters more 'cool and edgy'. Keeping asuka and the others young serves no purpose as well and was an asspull just to keep the characters 'normal'. Problem is, they still act like kids, not just look like kids so it was a poorly executed idea. People are shitting on the MC for no reason as well. It was kinda of their own fault.

i didn't like the new movies because of how Shiny they are. Evangelion was always a very dark series and those movies glow too much. It's like comparing diablo 2 with diablo 3 in the level of glowness.
>>
>>123356729
>I don't believe anyone can maintain that level of being pissed off at everything for over a decade.

Given the circumstances and Asuka's predilections I found it plausible enough.
>>
>>123356905
No, but they'd sooner get an aneurysm then agree he made a mistake and that its possible people might be sour at him.
>>
>>123356936
She'd lie their like a fish and be completely unreceptive. You sure?
>>
>>123356971
>if you caused something bad to happen is it your fault
Yes.
>>
>>123356971
Partially, yes. Although that analogy places the chain of events too far off.
>>
>>123356982
Yes. I'll cause an existential crisis by telling her she's not Rei and then tell her to do what she would do and not what Rei would do even if that means she punches me in my dick.
>>
File: big bossu.jpg (29 KB, 320x359) Image search: [Google]
big bossu.jpg
29 KB, 320x359
>>123356761
Asuka... had a hard life
>>
>>123356549

Yeah. You're the only one on the entire internet, including the Japanese internet, who thought this.
>>
>>123357007
Is the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna responsible for the Holocaust, and WW2?
>>
>>123356761

I've been an Eva fan for about 15 years now, and I hated 3.0...I'm not quite sure how you drew your conclusion, but it's wrong.
>>
Because it's shit.
>>
>>123357114
That analogy is really fucking stupid.
>>
>>123357114
Well, if Hitler's art was received well enough, it isn't that much of a stretch to assume that WW2 would not have happened or under very different circumstances.

Of course, there were much more influential events in his life that made him enter the NSDAP and take it over etc etc.

>>123357190
This too.
>>
>>123357114
Just stop. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1348273090595.jpg (176 KB, 651x511) Image search: [Google]
1348273090595.jpg
176 KB, 651x511
>>123357073
>"big bossu"
>Obviously using Old Snake's Solid Eye.
>>
>>123357190
You are really fucking stupid.
>>
>>123357190
His argument boils down to

>if you where part of the material cause of a crime, you are guilty.

I just took it to it's maximal expression. Also, that way I can other things about him.
>>
>>123356761
i was the entire movie thinking "WTF, why they didn't just FUCKING TOLD HIM all that?"

it is just that bad.
>>
File: asuka box.jpg (80 KB, 426x396) Image search: [Google]
asuka box.jpg
80 KB, 426x396
>>123357215
This is a sneaking mission
>>
File: her smile and baka gone.png (2 MB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
her smile and baka gone.png
2 MB, 1920x814
>>123356979
It's not a huge hole in the movie or anything I just think an older more tired Asuka would have fit really well. I feel like the better scenes for her sorta did that.
>>
>>123348343
>200 replies later
>still nobody explained this
>>
File: 1407796811690.jpg (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1407796811690.jpg
1 MB, 1920x816
>>123357322
I get you. I imagine fourteen barren years aren't the easiest thing to shoulder.
>>
>>123357322
> It's not a huge
not the biggest one in that movie, at least. But yeah, the entire concept of an adult in the body of a kid and the time skip weren't worked very well.
>>
>>123357400
>>123357322
I like to think "curse of EVA" didn't stop all aging, but I want a real Christmas cake Asuka!
>>
File: moshi_moshi_baka_desu.png (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
moshi_moshi_baka_desu.png
631 KB, 1280x720
>>123357419
Like I said there was some of what I was looking for. The problem was it was usually accompanied by her being pissy and passive aggressive which I guess makes sense in context but still felt like the wrong move.
>>
>>123357529
i simply cannot accept that she is an adult somehow. It makes me question if the 'no aging' thing was just put there so they could still keep the character as a whole, but in another time.
>>
>>123357341
Can't explain what makes no sense.
>>
>>123357587
To be fair, a good number of adults don't act their age.
>>
>>123357601
let's just agree that the film is objectively bad.
>>
>>123357659
>objectively

You'll get some shit over that, and there were parts of it I liked but I honestly agree. It just did not live up to what I expected, and maybe that's my fault for expecting too much.
>>
>>123357626
problem is, we don't get to see other characters change as well, with some exceptions. Everyone is just.... the same. It's like they completely ignore the time skip for the characters and do it only for the world and throw the same characters there.
>>
>>123357587
I have a feeling the Curse of Eva was planned way before 3.0 since signs point to Mari having been under it's effects since around second impact. If it was planned just for merch purposes Anno has some serious foresight or rewrote huge parts of the story to facilitate it. I just think they failed to execute or maybe didn't want to try and change up characters personalities so soon after their Rebuild introductions. He should have just done a shorter timeskip.
>>
>>123357689
i have to say i didn't expect all that on that movie... time skip, and all the bullshit. But somehow... it could have be worst

i just finished Batman vs Robin today... i was already Expecting the movie to be very bad, and it's just...10x worst than i imagine Somehow... that kind of experience change my point of view on some things. From now on i will be prepared to be more disappointed than i should. Perhaps if i was expecting something a Lot worst from evangelion, i could think that the movie "wasn't that bad"... you get it?
>>
>>123357812
I just don't get why the hell they didn't pick up after Kaworu stopped Third Impact.
>>
>>123357854
If I had to speculate I'd say it's because Shinji actually did do something wrong in those 14 years and since we follow the story from his perspective Anno didn't want us watching 3.0 content while thinking "that little fucking shit" the whole time. Instead we get his exact perspective of not knowing what the fuck is going on to get the emotional connection.
>>
is it ok to fap to Asuka now since she is technically 28
>>
File: 1422956745608.gif (311 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1422956745608.gif
311 KB, 640x360
>>123358316
It was always okay to fap to Asuka. Only mericunts will disagree.
>>
>>123351910
1.11 is ok and 2.22 is fucking terrible nothing has changed u cunt
>>
>>123352734
>>123352312

/a/ once again proving that 4chan is actually full of low iq neckbeards and that people on this board are so consumed in anime they don't understand what actually makes good writing.
>>
>>123345672
People just like to jump on the hatewagon.
>>
>>123356798
Let's be honest here. You know you wouldn't have done anything different in these circumstances. How would you (and I mean YOU) have known that the actions at the end of 2.22 would have destroyed the Earth? I mean there's just no way to know that doing that could end everything.

Also, all the Rebuilds sucked. 1.0 was a rehash. 2.0 was generic moe action shit. 3.0 was Anno attempting to be "edgy" while lacking all of the depth of the original. I got the feeling that 3.0 is supposed to be Anno yelling at his fans again. If that's true, couldn't he have a little integrity and get rid of all the waifu/husbando shit. It's getting fucking annoying.
>>
>>123360053
>2.0 was generic moe action shit.

what the fuck does that even mean

did you just throw the first two buzzwords you could think off together?
>>
>>123360067
Obviously. He was missing otaku pandering, though.
>>
>>123360126
I'll take that back a little. It did have generic moeshit (poka-poka) and spent way too much time on overhyped CG fight scenes that didn't look any better in the original. It had quite a bit on top of that as well though, especially in the second half of the movie. It wasn't as terrible as the other two though.

>>123360067
Anno's the type who would use that phrase. I believe he made 3.0 largely to piss people off. Not that 3.0 wasn't filled with Kawoshin TRAGIC ROMANCE and Mari... beast Evas... etc.
>>
>>123349707
>>123349778
>>123348343
I like how everyone takes this 14 years shit for granted even though this is anno we're dealing with.

Then WILLE never fought them, they probably had enough issues with the...yeah those guys current enemies whatever, and then they couldn't even get their ship to fly until they retrieved EVA-01 so they didn't really fight, you could basically say they were preparing all along, besides, Gendo was the only one who knew SEELE, so basically Misato's only link to the actual people behind the scene was Gendo, it was smart not to kill him.
>>
>>123356729
I find she's actually not as harsh as Soryuu. I haven't watched 3.33 tho.

>>123356549
Well she managed to destroy an angel all fucking alone in her fukken first debut appearance, so I like her better than Soryuu who blamed her incapability and errors to Shinji.
>>
>>123345672
>Who seriously prefers Soryu to Shikinami?
Everybody?
>>
>>123351831

That's the idea. EVA doesn't need Momentum, this isn't some Fullretard Alchemist

No, it's about him getting manipulated in this harsh new world where nothing is stopping people from their sinful interest (i.e. gendo becoming god or whatever)

Yes, same happened in the original series (even though she had barely any there), but even more so, this is done in the manga, to a much harsher extent than here. The point of this is to inject despair into the plot, which is crucial for 3.33 's atmosphere

In the Rebuilds she had none, and it isn't reset in any way, at least if Kaji's still alive.

Nope, in fact according to that photo and EXTRA STAGE in manga, she is the Key to Rebuild's Lore and plot.

>That fucking cat

What

There's much less homolust here compared to manga or even the original show. It's obvious Kaworu had his own intentions behind helping Shinji, maybe even SEELE's plans, maybe he wanted to help Shinji afterall, but not out of love.

That's how it works, surely 3.33 depends a whole lot on the next movie, but that's how movie series work.
>>
>>123357172
see
>>123361144
>>
>>123361023
>the post above you
>>
>>123345672
From Anno interview for being a director of new Godzilla film
>「2012年12月。エヴァ:Qの公開後、僕は壊れました。所謂、鬱状態となりました」
>Dec 2012, after releasing Eva Q, I was totally broken. So called, depressed.
「6年間、自分の魂を削って再びエヴァを作っていた事への、当然の報いでした」
>That was just a comeuppance for working on Eva again with all my soul for 6 years.
>>
>>123355630
Well after seeing this, I kinda get this >>123355773 anons point now.
Sure, the kids of the pilot didn't KNOW they were doing something wrong, yet at the same time I'm thinking "you retarded fucking bastards, this is your fucking fault".

However, rationally speaking, the pilot (Gendo) would be to blame and the kids are innocent. Still I am emotionally pissed at the 16 year old son, he should've known better.
>>
>>123356342
>>123356588

Wille means will, volition in german you retard.
Seele = soul
Nerv = nerve, neuron
(I mean I'm sure most of you know this, are you trolling?)

> tfw german poster and I understand all german references in animu (which weirdly there are a shitton of perfectly)
> tfw when there's a plot twist involving german terminology it's not a surprise to me
>>
>>123362772
Yes, because nobody is capable of googling a foreign word they don't get.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.