[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching pic related. Spent 4 days downloading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Yamato2199-1.jpg (51 KB, 700x431) Image search: [Google]
Yamato2199-1.jpg
51 KB, 700x431
Just finished watching pic related. Spent 4 days downloading the 90gb BD rip because im a public tracker fag and holy shit it was worth it.

It was like TTGL and NGE combined with ufotable budget and production quality, minus all the edgy shit.

Anyone who thinks CGI will always suck in anime needs to watch this. Hands down the most seemless CGI I've ever seen in anime. It was easily the most visually stunning action anime I've ever watched.

9/10

What are /a/'s thoughts? Is the original worth watching?
>>
>>122660312
OP again, wanted to add that the female character designs are also great. They didn't even need shitty obvious fanservice to make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>122660312
You will feel this way again when you watch the next anime. Why don't you cool your head a bit?
>>
>>122660373
That picture is shitty obvious fanservice.
>>
>>122660312
>seemless

The original is not as "seamless" at all. Lots of QUALITY at times but that was just how things were done during that age. Lots of filler eps because they seemed determined to stretch that year-long trip to being literally a year long. Lots of Gamilon "monster of the week" gimmick shit. It's not a terrible series, but you have to have more patience than most people these days would be willing to muster to plow your way through the whole thing.
>>
>>122660460
Of course it is. But there isn't anything like that in the show.
>>
I think this show is overrated.
Sure it was nice, but the last episodes were really shit.
>>
>>122660312

>It was like TTGL and NGE combined with ufotable budget and production quality, minus all the edgy shit.

Please fuck off back the the youtube comment box that spawned you
>>
>>122660312
>not the bdremux
Top pleb
>>
>>122660568
Did we watch the same thing?
>>
>>122660373

The fact they added more female characters than Yuki is already fanservice, you mongoloid
>>
Totally inferior to the original
>gotta add more cute girls xDDD
>>
>>122660379
I've watched a loooooot of anime. I've watched countless of shows that are better in terms of plot and characters. Hell, this show had basically 0 character development whatsoever. But it was entertaining. And easily one of the most visually appealing I've ever seen.
>>
>>122660312

Yeah, watching it was a real surprise for me as well. That cheesy OP theme really did grow on me. Blows Macross and Gundam the fuck out for sure.

Ok, not Macross in soundtracks, but thats all.
>>
File: 1383406692059.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1383406692059.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>you will never be as based as this alien man
>>
>>122660678
What's better about the original?
>>
>>122660943

The cosmo cleaner wasn't a retarded deus ex machina device for starters
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.