[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Anime Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Windaria news.jpg (92 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
Windaria news.jpg
92 KB, 700x520
Have you been watching your old Anime, /a/?
>>
Will you stop using that silly newspaper meme?
>>
>>122279910
No
>>
Yes.
>>
Gunbuster awhile back, that's about it.
>>
>>122279879

>>>/m/

Grandpa shows go there.
>>
>>122279879

yo wat show dat?
>>
>>122283454
Don't you recognize the hair?
That's Shirobako.
>>
>>122283518
Read the filename
>>
Old anime is more or less only thing I watch. G-reco was the only new thing I've seen in years.
>>
File: big wars 2.webm (480 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
big wars 2.webm
480 KB, 640x352
I saw Big Wars. I didn't care for it over much, but this part was great.
>>
>>122279879
I'm re-watching Tenchi in tokyo.

Get on my level.
>>
>>122288284
That was the only worthwhile part of the movie, the sex scenes were terribad and the progression is bonkers.
Waste of good ship/mecha design in a nonsensical and badly written plot with terrible characters.
>>
File: deepbluefleetfathitler.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
deepbluefleetfathitler.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>122288556
Funnily enough, its based on a book written by the guy that also wrote Deep Blue Fleet.
>>
>>122288686
Weird, everything in Big Wars seemed like it was written by someone really high on drugs and suffering from a sever case of blueballs.
The narrative is fragmented, incoherent and unfinished, they introduce a lot of stuff and visual clues only to discard them 5 minutes later and never explain anything, much like the vision Aku had about being in a church after he gets drugged by Darsa. All the stuff about the Gods being inside the human's secret services is mentioned once and never expanded upon, and it's pretty bad since the intelligence is supposed to be pretty important in the first half of the movie but suddenly BOOM the Gods nuke everything but Aku luckily manages to flee with his warship, and then it's all visions and shit till the end of the movie.

I don't know, it's just so chaotic and messy, the animation isn't spectacular either, at least the mechanical designs are good.
>>
>>122288284
I watched Big Wars expecting it would be something like Venus Wars. It was nothing like Venus Wars.
>>
File: Good question.png (79 KB, 641x419) Image search: [Google]
Good question.png
79 KB, 641x419
Not old anime, but I have given the game YU-NO a try. It's lovely so far.
>>
Yes I have.
>>
>>122289312
>Filename
eh, I smiled a bit.

It's amazing how good Giant Gorg looks for the time it came out.
>>
>>122289012
I liked these Armored Trooper knockoffs. I just wish I could have seen them better.
>>
>>122289576
Yeah, they were pretty nice power armors.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.