[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let her toot on your trumpet? Or would you rather toot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: reina.jpg (91 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
reina.jpg
91 KB, 700x600
Would you let her toot on your trumpet? Or would you rather toot hers? She hasn't cleaned her mouthpiece in a while.
>>
I'd let her clean my mouthpiece if you know what I mean.
I'd let her blow my trumpet if you know what I mean.
I'd strum her chords if you know what I mean.
I'd pluck her g-string if you know what I mean.
I'd play her tune if you know what I mean.
I'd press her keys if you know what I mean.
I'd conduct her song if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1424292799801.png (43 KB, 875x590) Image search: [Google]
1424292799801.png
43 KB, 875x590
>>
>>121851220
>>121851793
Those legs are delish
>>
>>121851220
>that retarded pose
>>
>>121851629
>no finger her minors
8/10
>>
File: 1410984993032.jpg (135 KB, 533x593) Image search: [Google]
1410984993032.jpg
135 KB, 533x593
>>121851220
>those juicy legs and hips
>that absurd leg to torso ratio
>>
>trombone player got adapted out of the story
I'M NOT MAD AT ALL
>>
I want to tear her pantyhose and forcefully impregnate her, if you know what I mean.
>>
Those leg genetics must be passed on.
>>
>>121851220
I'd rather have tuba toot on my tuba.
>>
>>121851220
holy fuck dem calves
>>
>>121855240
Why?
Why wouldn't you rather woo her so that she removes her pantyhose on her own and you don't have to forcefully do anything, but instead consensually impregnate her while she leglocks you and hugs you?

Why are you so hateful, anon?
Why? It hurts me.
>>
How much does she squat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.