[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UMINEKO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: You are incompetent.png (414 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
You are incompetent.png
414 KB, 640x480
I just finished reading Twilight of the Golden Witch and it was underwhelming as fuck. I hear the manga is better. How far into the series is it?

End > Banquet > Legend > Alliance > Requiem > Turn > Twilight > Dawn
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (495 KB, 3000x2838) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
495 KB, 3000x2838
>>121758731
>I hear the manga is better.

What? Manga is for people who already read the VN.
>>
Most of EP 8 was pretty bad but the ending itself is 10/10
>>
>>121758731
>I hear the manga is better
No, Umineko without music and voices is just not the same. The manga is just an extra for when you already read the VN.
>>
I feel like Umineko cant be as good with those newer sprites. No offense to the newer sprites but it changes the characters if they look like that.
>>
>>121761685
Stockholm please go.
>>
>>121760186
Nah man it was fucking artificial
oh hey look Battler was actually alive lol!
let's show all the characters repeating "hi battler" for 2 minutes with a nice music! That'll make a great scene right?
>>
File: gendou.jpg (438 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
gendou.jpg
438 KB, 850x850
How do we stop Erikaposters?
>>
>>121761790
Have them play WoT.
>>
>>121761771
The entire ending scene with Battler is that it's no longer Battler. It was bittersweet, there was no further conversation between them. They did not have a happy family relationship, they did not meet each other after that.
>>
>>121761771

Hes not alive though hes dead but his body is alive. Its very complciated.
>>
>>121758731
>I just finished reading Twilight of the Golden Witch and it was underwhelming as fuck.
How was underwhelming?

Did you not cry at the ending song?
Did the final twist not shock you?
Did you actually figure it out?

Remember, Umineko is a postmodern work, don't expect things to be spelled out, like most work of this sort.
>>
>>121761771
Dude, come on, the whole ''hello Battler'' was similar to the ending of Evangelion.
Ange showed Tohya the hall and the shock of all the memories surfacing killed him.

Rethink everything.
>>
>>121761840
That's I think it's bad. Everyone died. Even 'Battler' didn't survive. But hey because it's a Visual Novel we can show scenes where dead characters greet other dead characters with a nice music so it's touching right?? No it's not fuck you Ryukishi07
>>
>>121761954
Uh, yes?
Jesus fuck man, Battler is meeting his dead ones, have you never saw any books or movies where a guy goes in heaven to see the ones he lost?

Of course it's fucking touching.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.