[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool shit in animu or mango you like. >dat intimidation Everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
Cool shit in animu or mango you like.

>dat intimidation
Everybody has a unique illustration to show the form theirs takes. Everybody strong has it. Fucking love it.

Not-so-thinly veiled Toriko thread.
>>
So what happened to Komatsu? He got his heart back from the Back Channel after Toriko was able to phase there for a moment?
>>
>>121222750
We don't yet know what exactly happened. That scene occurred right after Toriko grabbed Bambina's scrotum. Personally, I took that panel to show the 'calm before the storm' before Bambina flips shit after having his nuts grabbed, like a heartbeat, to show a split second.
>>
I'm a big Toriko fan and really like that it finally get some recognition here, but don't over do it.

The other thread is only dead for a few hours, we don't need multiple threads a day and especially not generals.

This will only turn it into cancer, like OP, Bleach, Nuruto, BnHA and so on.
>>
>>121223313
We rarely get threads as is. I completely understand what you're saying but Toriko doesn't even get a weekly thread every week. It's mainly increased during Monkey King arc. I'm not sure how it has been beforehand. I got caught up to the series shortly after the Ichiryuu vs. Midora fight.
>>
>>121223300
He has seen the heart very clear though and i don't think it's a coincidence.
>>
>>121223449
>I'm not sure how it has been beforehand.
I made a Toriko thread every wednesday when the new chapter got released.
I had to samefag like crazy to get a 50 reply thread going. That was it until next chapter.
>>
>>121223525
I don't necessarily DISagree that there was no connection because with the new chapter, Komatsu may possibly be fine. I just don't understand it from a logical perspective:

>grab one of Acacia's dishes conveniently on the body of one of the Eight Kings
>shift into Back Channel
It doesn't make sense to me. I don't see that way being an entry point but I'm sure it'll be explained soon.

>>121223562
Okay. I didn't want to sound ignorant since I don't know how threads worked before I began reading. There isn't much of a fanbase on /a/. I made a thread a week ago asking for the other four guys here who read Toriko to poke their heads in.

I seriously doubt this will go the way of the super-popular series but I can understand that anon's concern.
>>
>Toriko is 500lbs
Dayum.
>>
>>121224923
He's also what, 7, 8 feet tall?
>>
>>121224964
Confirmed for Space Marine.
>>
Man, Air really got foreshadowed heavily beforehand. First the Air tree where Toriko entered Gourmet World for the first time ever, then Melk was working on a knife to handle Air with when Toriko met him for the first time in Heavy Hole.

Neat.
>>
File: ZebraNoLikeCockys.png (73 KB, 592x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZebraNoLikeCockys.png
73 KB, 592x460
>>121224964

Zebra is larger still.

>255 cm
>310 Kg
>>
The intimidation shadows Oh Great! does are pretty good.
>>
>>121226893
His art just gets neurotic after a certain point.
>>
>>121225884

Why is he so tsundere?
>>
>>121227341

Everyone wants the Komatsu D.
>>
>>121224999
Is this some Bara homo manga?
>>
File: Toriko v03 c18 - 10.png (647 KB, 1036x1519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toriko v03 c18 - 10.png
647 KB, 1036x1519
>>121227548
Not at all, actually.
>>
I dont know but I'm really waiting for them to run into a mature Emperor Crow. I just feel like that''ll end up being the most interesting King next to Monkey King.
>>
>>121228105
What makes you think that?
>>
>>121228312
Honestly I have nothing to base it on. It's more that I want it to be the most interesting since it's been my favorite king species so far.
>>
>>121228393
Do you think we'll see many more Kings with as much awareness as Monkey? Heracles was more like 'stronk generic beast'.
>>
So there is a wolf, dragon, crow and snake left. What else could they find for those kings.
>>
>>121228621
Somethings gotta control the seas.
>>
>>121228526
I'm pretty confident one of them is gonna be able to straight up speak. If for nothing else than the shock.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.