[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard mode: Write an anime of what you'd rather see in Winter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 26
File: 1369279303911.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1369279303911.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
Hard mode: Write an anime of what you'd rather see in Winter 2015 than what you've received.
>>
>>120897522
Lolis skateboarding competitively.
>>
sawkurawks einuhs

le fin
>>
Two battle shounen rivals, a women and a man, marry and have a child, then compete with each other over who is the better parent.
>>
>MC have a lot of debts
>become a bodyguard of some rich yakuza family
>ordered to protect a kid since family has a lot of enemies etc
>MC is annoyed that he must be a babysitter
>kid is weak and stuff being treated like shit even by his family
>MC decide to help him to become stronger
>they become friends
>SUDEENLY enemy appear and steal the kid
>MC tried to protect him but being knocked down(someone from the house actually helped the intruder)
>MC want to save kid
>it is become known that the one who are behind it are actually no one else but kid's family itself
>he's being useless so they want to get rid off him, but since they can't do it openly they put a facade
>they told MC that he no longer need to be a babysitter and he can work as regular body guard
>his depth is going to be forgiven
>as long as he don't try to save the kid
>He refuse
>save the kid anyway
>being treated by kid's family
>they want to kill him and kid
>MC kill father
>other bodyguards and they shot him down
>everything was a plan
>MC would kill Father since he's the one who want to kill his kid and no one else knew since it's not official
>kid will be safe from his father and since MC would be blamed, kid will reclaim his status as family's head.
>boy finally become a man
>teh end
>>
>MC gets picked on.
>Discovers God is responsible.
>Kills God, finds out it's actually a person.
>Becomes God and kills everyone who offends him.
>Only MC is left.
>That was episode 5.
>>
>>120897522
"I'm an alpha as fuck MC, but my harem is falling part as expected!"
MC already has harem. Nobody is a virgin. Series progresses backwards compared to typical harem.
>>
An underground assassin's organisation that picks off loners and NEETs and forcibly trains them into assassins. Also they use classified drugs that gives them personalized mental or physical ability for a short duration
>>
Since losers getting a second chance at life and idol stories are popular, why not mix them?

An idol otaku is depressed and kills self, only to wake up as an aspiring young female idol, she climbs her way up the idol ladder using his knowledge as an idol otaku(and sucking cocks).
>>
>>120897522
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>120897522
The MC is a captured human soldier who ends up serving as a bodyguard for a dysfunctional demon royal family.

He is assigned to protect the youngest princess, a "disabled" demon(i.e. she has no demon powers whatsoever and is practically human). He picks her up from school everyday, drives her here and there etc

Things takes turn for the worst then the demon king dies leading to an all out civil war to claim the demon throne.

MC was a spy all along.
>>
>>120899043
Every thread.
>>
It's a slice of life about a middle aged man who happens to be the father of a magical girl who saved the world 10 years ago and now is a princess in a magical planet.
The dad usually receives gifts, calls and ocassionally visits from his daughter and her family.
No Gainax ending, I just want to see this
>>
>>120898091
>>120899041
Would watch
>>
A slice of life about a dandere dating dandere.
What do I win?
>>
>>120897522
A slice of life about a group of 4 8-years-old boys who live in a always snowing town
>>
Thanks for the ideas nerds. I'm sending these to hollywood and I'm going to get rich of your ideas.
>>
Black people the anime. Staring Tyrone-san and his friend Treyvon-kun as they try to integrate into a Japanese highschool. Will they conquer the challenges they have ahead of them?
>>
>>120899131
but he falls in love with the princess, right?
>>
File: 1367338431663.jpg (41 KB, 425x637) Image search: [Google]
1367338431663.jpg
41 KB, 425x637
So as a joke, I went to my friend's house while wearing the hairdo and fatness of Haruyuki Arita from Accel World. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you fucking kidding me?" and I said, "Nope. Come at me, bro."

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted, "Oh God, Arita-kun!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came.

His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. He ravaged me like he was Arita's bully instead and I was Kuroyukihime committing NTR on that fat loser Arita. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Let's just pretend I'm still Arita.
>>
A slice of life anime about a man who can only get doubles.
>>
>>120899043
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
Poradnik Usmiechu: The Anime.
A girl travels to Mushroomland with her imaginary friend, Maggie.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h2G6QMMjA
>>
>>120899284
the boondocks is my favorite anime
>>
A hot-blooded, action-packed anime adaptation of Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos.
>>
The MC is a captured human soldier who ends up serving as a bodyguard for a dysfunctional demon royal family.

He is assigned to protect the youngest princess, a "disabled" demon(i.e. she has no demon powers whatsoever and is practically human). He picks her up from school everyday, drives her here and there etc

Things takes turn for the worst then the demon king dies leading to an all out civil war to claim the demon throne.

MC was a spy all along.
>>
Cute girls doing cute things

they are all traps
>>
>>120897522
MC has what it looks like the most amazing harem on earth. Around 10 girls around him are magical/technological or outright special, and all then seem to be all over his dick.

Except they truly are not, it's all a misunderstanding, and each episode is he getting discretely friendzoned by each one of the girls.

Last scene is all the girls happily married with other guys meanwhile the MC becomes a lonely NEET
>>
Phoenix Right, the anime.

But in the end is just a dream, I wake up and realize I finished my studies 6 years ago, but I didn't work a single day as a lawyer, all I did were shitty jobs.

And now I don't remember anything about laws, so probably I'll never work as lawyer even if I'm one.
>>
Outlast the Anime.

Like Another. With more pies.
>>
A boy wants to be a veterinarian
He achieves his dream, but he tortures and rapes his patients
In the last episode, his patients are finally shown onscreen. They're children. He's actually a pediatrician, but refers to himself as a vet because he sees children as little more than subhuman creatures that exist for his "amusement"
>>
Astronaut.

Kid learns anything and everything he can about astronomy and rocket science and all that good stuff.

3/4 through the season its a timeskip to his new career.

He's making preparations to go off into space on an expedition to Mars.

Shit hits the fan and he's minutes from dying in space.

He looks out at the stars, completely accepting his imminent doom, and says "This is some bullshit."

The end.

Wait.. Gainax ending? Throw in aliens and him saving the multiverse in there somewhere.
>>
A guy with magical powers goes around predicting the victims of serial killers, then shapeshifts and stands in their place. After dying, he comes back to life and critiques the serial killer's methods.
>>
A group of gaijin teenagers who are transfer students in Japanese school, form a gaijin club and try their best to be as Japanese as they can.
Will their local tradition become a hindrance, or a key to successful social lives?
>>
Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?
About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbour's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbour's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.
>>
A fifteen year old girl is neglected by her parents, starts spending time in the house of a single neighbor. The man gives in to temptation, and he commits statutory rape on the girl. He immediately leaves, swearing her to secrecy, but gives the neglected girl a keepsake of his... a lighter. The naive girl grew into a fine woman and teacher. She has had her share of relationships with students, but she still longed for her first love, albeit one rooting from what's legally considered as rape.

She ends up sleeping with a fifteen year old boy who looked just like her neighbor, committing the same sin as that other neighbor did, only to discover that the boy was hanging out with her because he was going through a painful divorce and was neglected by his parents... and his ex-smoker dad was actually the neighbor that the teacher had sex with all those years ago.
>>
Something that will mindfuck me as hard as ever17.
>>
>>120903139
I thought this was really clever and fucked up, but I'd rather see >>120897696.
>>
brother and sister hunting monsters while revealing more about the world and why they hunt them. Episodic
>>
>>120900918
Make one of the girls a trap who gets with a guy, and another a lesbian who gets with a girl and I'm sold. I just can't watch anime unless there's some homosex in it anymore.
>>
>>120903139
Actually 14 is the age of consent in Japan so...
>>
I'm writing a story at now, but still thinking about the type of narration.
What do you guys think, which is better first or third person?
>>
You are a hikikomori, and an old lady knocks on your door with her niece beside her. Ultimately, with the aid of the girl, you make friends, but they all leave you and the girl tries to commit suicide after you reject her. You find her, and then fail horribly at killing yourself. Everyone lives happily ever after.
>>
>>120903461
First person is great for show, not tell of a highly personal story, but third person omniscient allows for different perspectives at the same time (which is great for world building).
>>
File: turn him into a door.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
turn him into a door.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Reposting repost of another repost

"Have you ever punched someone so hard, that they became a door?"

One day common MC and school troupe of friends are fooling around in between classes, when suddenly...
A mean looking muscle man falls trough the window of the classroom, hes followed by another moustached muscleman wearing a tux and a small facemask.

Both start having an all out brawl in the school hallways, breaking shit and stuff

The mean muscleman throws a piece of furniture and by accident hits MCs childhood friend.
MC grabs a baseball bat and tries to beat the bad guy, but the opponent doesn't even flinch after the attack.
Using it as a distraction the elegant muscleman punch the villain so hard that the sound of the impact brakes the nearby windows

MC stares startled as the bad guy turns into a steel door. The elegant muscleman opens it and walkstrough. MC drops the bat and follows him. The door vanishes in front of all his classmates.

MC is then introduced to a strange group of masked men and women.

They fight those who they call "The antagonists", beings who seem human but follow a secret agenda. Among their strange properties is the most notorious, they become doors when defeated. But not everyone can open said doors.
>>
>>120903435
The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13.[37] However, all prefectures and districts have (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) that forbid "fornication" (淫行) with anyone under 18 years of age, but exempt sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[38]

[37] "Penal Code of Japan (Japanese-English)". Japanese Ministry of Justice. Retrieved 2014-07-15. Article 176. (Forcible Indecency)

[38] 都道府県青少年保護育成条例集 (平成20年12月1日現在) [State Seishonenhogoikuseijorei Collection (December 1, 2008)] (in Japanese). Cabinet Office (Japan). 2008-12-01. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
>>
File: 1408216242661.jpg (32 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1408216242661.jpg
32 KB, 500x364
>The year is 199X
>Normal 14-year old MC-chan is running late for school with toast in her mouth
>Crashes into some random beggar who says that she's destined to save Japan and the world
>She donates a few coins and her toast to him and continues running, not noticing that the beggar dropped a shiny, golden brooch into her pocket until later
>Foreign exchange student who MC has the hots for compliments her newfound jewellery
>Geeky comic relief guy tries to do the same, but stumbles over his words
>MC yells at geeky guy "for the millionth time, I'll never date you, BAKA"
>Her friends around her laugh it off
>Monsters attacking people at night
>They are usually rescued by a man dressed like an 13th century crusader knight
>MC is walking home when one of these monsters attacks her
>She hears the beggar's voice in her head telling her how to transform into GenericAsFuckMagicPrincess
>She can't fight for shit and gets chased around by the monster
>Knight rocks up and holds the monster at bay with his sword
>Beggar's voice tells MC that her destiny is clear and how to make lasers out of friendship
>Laser fries the monster in one hit
>Knight-sama fucks off
>Beggar's voice tells MC that she should find "the other heroes"
>Next few episodes MC gathers her companions by fighting monsters with their help:
>>Quiet nerdy girl who is the moral compass of the group
>>Boisterous tomboy who argues with MC all the time
>>Oddball with huge tits who is obviously in this for fanservice
>>Lithe bishounen fujoushi schlick-bait boy
>>Effeminate TotallyNotGayForSchlickBait boy
>>Obnoxious Flat-chested loli who voices the criticisms of the audience
>Each time the beggar appears, gives them some piece of magic jewellery, then vanishes
>Each fight Knight-sama appears, helps make an opening for friendship lasers, then fucks off
>MC develops a crush on Knight-sama then starts drawing parallels between him and the foreign exchange student
>>
>VN
>harem, comedy, romance

>MC moves out on his own for senior year
>into a building with 5 apartments in it
>there is his landlady, a married woman who he often sees looking lonely because her husband is often away for work
>sensei-chan from his school COINCIDENCES
>ara ara~ divorcee who's just hit her forties but is still every bit the model that she was at 18
and
>the recently-turned Christmas Cake who is desperate to find someone who will take her before she's unmarriageable, trouble is that she's a heavy drinker, works long hours, and is bad at taking care of herself
>>
I have something better

MC is typical shonen MC all the way from being a bit dumb, having spiky hair and positive about everything and believing in hard work and dedication.But, he is stuck a VN/LN setting full its archetypes.

As is typical in this kind setting, MC has to go to a school for people with special power and abilties where is make fun because his only "power" (they don't even consider it a power) is enhance his own physical abilties and basic energy projection which is seen as weak becuase everybody there has power that let them mess with physics/matter/reality/time/etc or just plain magic.

After the first day he is disappointed of the his world and how everybody (first episode is him getting his clothes transmuted into air, then froze in time and finally dropped in the girl changing room) seems to be too strong without even trying or trainning. Suddenly, a mysterious man (who is totally noy Goku) appears and offers him help guiding him to different master(who are reference to famous/popular shonen manga) in his path of becoming a real fighter.
>>
An otaku finds an ancient magic tome. In it he finds a spell that will allow him to bring a fictional character to life. Naturally, he decides to use it to bring his waifu to life. He carefully collects the ingredients listed and begins the ritual. However, as he completes it, he blacks out. He wakes up in the morning wearing a night gown and panties far too small for him. Puzzled by what went wrong, he looks over the spell again, and noticed something he missed, a body for the character to inhabit. In absence of one prepared, his body was used. The book provides a solution for this, find a more compatible body that will willingly give itself to the waifu before he becomes here for good. But will his waifu work with him, or against him?
>>
File: 11366222.jpg (120 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
11366222.jpg
120 KB, 500x800
>Manga
>About the video game series that my extremely obscure waifu comes from that literally no one played.

>Set in 1920s
>Magical girl fighting against Cthulu cultists
>and Al Capone
>And Al Capone Cthulu mobsters
>Last boss is Al Capone + Cthulu hybrid

Perfect.
>>
A 16 year old Japanese school boy wakes up on top of the World Trade Center on the 11 of September 2001.

The first three episodes will be about breaking the language barrier.
The next few will be realising America isn't really backwards, he's in the past.
The finale is trying to convince them to leave the WTC before it all comes tumbling down with his limited Engrish.
>>
A guy summons a succubus for a wish. He wishes for a snickers.
Because that wasn't a greedy typical wish, the contract is not fully sealed and the succubus must be his side until she finds a way to steal his soul.
>>
Ok so... so get this.
There's an angry old man that runs a television shop, seperated from the world.
Then he slowly befriends a young man who works in his store.
The young man helps the old man get in touch with his family again, and see the world anew.
But here's the twist: The young man is in trouble with the Yakuza, and was forced to gain the old mans trust so they can raid his store.
The old man stands and weeps, his lifes work being destroyed around him...
KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI
>>
Poor and hungry, local hero Lance Liner looks for someone to share a living space with so he won't end up homeless. He ends up finding someone that will strangely pay all of his expenses. Filled with joy, he rushes to a grand mansion only to find out it's owned by the greatest villain in the country, Scarlet Sword. Too poor to say no, he accepts the offer.

What he doesn't know is the fact that she knows of his exploits and invited him solely to find love in her lonely life. He has no interest in villains though, and the two enter into a strange ongoing battle of good and evil.
>>
There's this boy, who loved his childhood friend that died. And then he's got another childhood friend that's in love with him but won't admit it. Also, a guy he was friends with was also in love with the girl that died.

But the MC is an athletic guy that moved on from his first love's death after the first episode.
>>
>>120899426
anime of the millennium
>>
>>120902728
That sounds incredible
>>
In the distant future, humanity has left the cradle of Earth and has journeyed to the stars. Nearly a quarter of the galaxy has been colonized, and the population is well into the quintillions. Advanced technology provides for all, hunger, poverty, and war have been eliminated. It's truly humanity's golden age. Then they came. Nothing was known about them except they came from beyond the galaxy. However, while they remain a mystery, their actions are not. The last transmissions from the human systems overrun by this enemy show their handiwork, everything twisted into a grotesque horror, the last survivors choosing suicide over that. For the first time in millennia, humanity is mobilizing for war. The conflict to determine the future of the galaxy, if not the universe is beginning.
>>
>MC is a guy who wants to see the world
>Drops everything in life and spends all of his excess cash doing so
>Meets 3 girls along the way
>They all want his dick and MC is oblivious
>They all end up traveling together
>Learn that each girl has a serious medical condition
>MC starts to develop feelings for one girl
>That girl dies
>MC attempts to commit suicide
>The girls stop him
>They die

Such is life.
>>
Set in high school, there's one girl that outshines all of the other ones. She's the role model for everyone else and everyone wants to be her "friend".
One day, her father is driving a forklift in the garden and accidentally perforates her eyes making her blind. She loses all her friends, everyone avoids her, archery teacher gives her Fs; her whole life starts to go wrong. One day she decides to jump from a school building. However, she doesn't die, but ceases to be able to move her legs. She spends her days at home, no one visits her. Not even her mother who lost both her legs when she was ran over by her husband's forklift when he was driving in the garden again. A couple of months later, one of the girl's classmates goes over to her house to visit her. He starts trying to help her keep up with the classes she's missing and hanging out with her, so she ends up slowly falling in love with him. However, one day he goes to her place and steals her dad's forklift and, while escaping, accidentally crushes him with it. Her dad becomes unable to move, as well. The girl's aunt visits them and stays taking care of them for a while. The stress due to having to take care of all 3 people drives her insane and she eventually runs over the house with a giant forklift. Aunt dies with cancer 2 days later.
>>
>>120905306
Was her father named Klaus by any chance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXx-oi_QqB8
>>
The name of the story: Supremacy

5600 years ago the humans were forced by an alliance of elves, orks, dwarves and other species off the known world.
A small portion of the population was able to flee on a couple of ships onto the ocean only to disappear and now they are just a distant myth, retold only by some bards and monks.

One day suddenly an armada of ships with unknown designs and weapons is being sighted on the shores of this old continent.
>>
>>120903461
Both, let the narrador sometimes talk in first person, some others in third, for example when something he doesn't like is happening to him as if to remove himself from that. Make him someone unreliable. Have you read Lolita?
>>
File: 1369483890773.png (410 KB, 1176x361) Image search: [Google]
1369483890773.png
410 KB, 1176x361
Get we get an anime version of this?
>>
File: unforgivable.gif (494 KB, 220x123) Image search: [Google]
unforgivable.gif
494 KB, 220x123
>>120906429
Every time
>>
A girl is in a class S relationship with her next door neighbor who she's been friends with since before they could walk. However, she begins to realize her feelings for her friend are real. She confesses her true feelings for her friend, but the friend replies, "Aren't you taking this a bit too seriously? You're not actually... Maybe it would be best if we stopped this and found guys." The MC is devastated and runs off. She soon finds her friend isn't talking to her, and she's being harassed by bullies. Can her true feelings of love win the day, or will they be crushed by cruel reality?
>>
>>120906429
52 episode of different moralfags punching the face of that due?
>>
>>120906766
>due
This evil can only be done with women involved.
>>
>MC owns a horse
>horse rapes MC's childhood friend
>childhood friend accuses MC of being an accomplice
>MC and the horse goes to prison and start a prison gang
>>
>>120897522
Based off a dream i had some nights ago

>WW3 or so is going on
>Wars are fought with remote controlled robots
>Robot need two people to be controlled: The other one being the transmitter and the other one being the user
>Controllers are safe, but the transmitters' brains can't handle the connection lost due to destruction of the unit
>Brains fry and an electric current pops several major veins and arteries
>MC is training to be a junior medic
>Is conscripted to be a transmitter because nobody is volunteering
>Gets sent straight to a fight as a backup transmitter with barely the basics taught to him
>MC watching transmitters die one by one
>The top users' transmitter dies and MC is thrown to be his replacement
>MC is able to see what's going on through the robot's "eyes"
>Shit's going well
>The enemy's general takes the field
>Massacre
>MC and the top user are the only one's left from their side
>Before the general can destroy the robot, the top user forcefully cuts the connection to save the MC's life
>It's revealed that the MC is a really good transmitter, strong enough to be a Server, able to transmit to several robots at the same time
>MC is now stuck as the permanent transmitter of the 4 top users. basically quadrupling the risk of dying, since the top users are infamous of going through transmitters like paper plates
>>
>>120899043
VN by Team Four Leaf when?
>>
MC is an alien that flew down to Earth as a baby and now goes to high school. While he was walking around, he found a tiny girl (like 4 inches tall) on the ground. The tiny girl talked to her and offered him magical powers. The MC decided this was stupid so he walked off, and then came back and took the girl home. The girl offered him rubber powers as long as he follows a contract that she would vaguely describe. The MC agrees and joins a ninja school where he fails. It's a good thing he was a samurai that kills evil spirits to save humanity. Unfortunately an alien came onto the Earth that day and said he was his brother. Then the alien fought a person that mastered alchemy and got his back pierced open. As the alien brother hugged the MC, he cried and replied, thank you... for loving me. and he died. The story revolves around how the MC is trying to revive his brother using the seven philosophers stones. The story takes place in the Edo period in Japan and the MC is a bounty hunter.
>>
File: 1422401656485.gif (217 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1422401656485.gif
217 KB, 480x270
>>120902901
>>
it's a story about a person that is destined to be the ultimate evil that will be killed by the hero and as such is shunned by society and is driven to attempt to pull it off

chasing him is a destined hero destined to kill him off in the end to prevent it

the MC is a failure that tries to doom everyone but becomes enemies with the occasional mini-boss and ends up saving people instead (and the destined hero finishes the job)

thus the series is about a guy trying to destroy the world and failing at it while trying to run away from the destined hero

the ending is a troll ending were the hero slays the MC and lives happily ever after without anyone knowing half the good things that happened in the series was done by the MC
>>
File: 1507207.jpg (461 KB, 821x1000) Image search: [Google]
1507207.jpg
461 KB, 821x1000
The Rolling Girls except the story focuses on the girls forming a band.

Reads as simple, right? Here is the twist:

The story is set in a post apocalypse setting where history has been re-envisioned by the new Dictator literature, music, films has been annihilated which contained anything against the Dictator philosophy.

The main protagonist kept an old vinyl record of her dead father favourite album David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars record influenced by the five year plan.

She set out to create a rock n roll band with the hope of inspiring others there still exist beauty in the world (a line inspired by Kino's Journey "The world is not beautiful; that, in a way, lends to it a sort of beauty").

So, with her band they travel to different Prefectures and host nightly concerts to empower the folks of that Prefecture to rise and rebel against the new found world.

Perhaps, to keep the numerological motif of 5 the anime could become a five episode OVA series. Alternatively, consist of 15 episodes.
>>
>x except y

/a/ in charge of originality.
>>
I'm a little tipsy right now, which means I'm in the perfect state to be writing stories

>MC is the cliche, glasses-clad, class rep dude
>MC is seen as super smart and serious in school but is a closet otaku
>The only person who knows he's an otaku is his best friend and osananajimi
>Best friend is an alpha as fuck bishounen with random women at his beck and call
>Best friend is a closet crossdresser
>MC wants to fug his best friend but is too afraid it might not go well

Part A of the 1st episode introduces, part B starts off with the two of them playing a cliche JRPG (DQ or something) and then talking about how stories featuring thr theme 'being sucked into a game world' are popular these days. Then best friend offhandedly mentions that the MC in the game they're playing right now is really cool and handsome.

Cue the MC's world shattering. MC had thought, since he was a playboy, that Best Friend was straight despite being a trap. MC wants to say something to him, but chickens out as usual.

Later that night, MC is tossing around in his bed, thinking about the day earlier. He then wishes that he could be like 'those cool heroes in RPGs' so that he could win over Best Friend-kun.

Next day, the two get transported into a game world.

But then plot twist, MC and best friend gets summoned by the demon lord instead and are tasked with the job of killing the human hero of the world. Demon Lord promises them one free wish each if they manage to kill the hero.

Obviously, MC wants to wish for osananajimi kun, while osananajimi kun wants to wish to go home (at the time).

Demon Lord sends out all sorts of succubus and hot demon chicks to aid the two best friends. Demon Lord gives them each a super secret demonic weapon that can only be used by people from the other world (dunno how they got it). MC gets a magical staff and osananajimi gets a sword.
>>
>>120908747
Cont

Their adventure starts and cliche JRPG plot happens. Somewhere in the story, the demon girls all start to realize that MC-kun is in love with osananajimi and goes all fujoshit on his ass. They help him come up with ways to win osananajimi's heart.

Osananajimi notices all the girls constantly hanging around MC and does the cliche 'what's this prickly feeling in my chest?' line.

More adventuring happens and they finally reach the hero. Hero preaches to them that they're on the side of evil.

MC says fuck you and rains magical terror on his ass. Hero proves himself a certified badass and kick's the asses of the hero's party. Hero then proceeds to capture the MC's party to be executed in the human kingdom.

MC-kun and his demon chicks escape the hero's capture but osananajimi-kun does not. They all then plot to rescue osananajimi from the hero's grasp.

Stuff happens and they succeed in saving him. Osananajimi realizes that he loves MC and confesses. Kiss scene happens and the fujos have never been happier.

Party finally returns to Demon Lord and MC-kun decides to stay in their kingdom because he's grown to close with the demon chicks and because this was the world where he could be himself or some other shit. MC-kun does wish to have a way to connect to the internet in the old world from there though. Which the Demon Lord grants because he's magical as fuck.

Also, somewhere during the first half of the adventure, osananajimi's crossdressing habits get found out and he starts to become a full-blown trap. He crossdresses all throughout the remainder of the story.

For Osananajimi's wish, he wishes that he could have MC's baby.

Screen fades out with an 'EEEHHHHHH?!' from everyone and then the credits start to roll.
>>
Harem making competition....
>>
File: ShutUpAndTakeMyRupees.jpg (32 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
ShutUpAndTakeMyRupees.jpg
32 KB, 500x314
>>120908779
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>120897522
But I like this season.
>>
>>120908779
>MeinNeger.jpg
>>
>>120908229
But if I post something original then any anon can take that idea turn it into a LN or manga. Alternatively, the equivalent young adult novel and comic and make a lot of dosh from my idea.
>>
Corey in the House II
>>
I originally thought of it as a fighting game, but I'm thinking another media would work better;

Superheroes were actually real, and existed all around the world. Then in the 1970s, the most famous and beloved superhero of all time, a Superman expy, suddenly went on a murderous rampage across America with afterwards, superheroes being banished and forced to live in secret. Now in around the 2020s, following the supervillain outbreak on a distant prison asteroid, a new generation of heroes from around the world of different powers, aesthetics, and themes rise to thwart the conspiracy behind the outbreak and the true reason for the massacre in the 70s, while also battling various supervillains out to kill them

Need an artist badly. I want an artstyle similar to Gurren Lagann or Kill La Kill as a stylized mixture of both eastern and western art designs
>>
File: 1313845662383.jpg (48 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1313845662383.jpg
48 KB, 248x252
>>120909086
Yes, because so many of the ideas written here have actually been turned into LNs or young adult novels, right?
>>
>>120900332
Make it so not one of them knows the others are and I'll watch it
>>
File: Violet_at_the_carnival.png (186 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Violet_at_the_carnival.png
186 KB, 300x299
>>120909344
>superheroes being banished and forced to live in secret.

Wow, that doesn't sound familiar at all.
>>
>>120909348
Yes, they have.

See>>120899043 and then proceed to see this >>120899553
>>
>>120902691
There's a music video with this concept.
>>
Story follows an Anon who browses /a/ everyday.

He's a hikki. Lives in his parents' basement. Only leaves his room to go to the bathroom, and get food. Slim due to his poor diet.

He does have an imouto however, but he rarely talks to her. She brings him food once in a while, but that's as far as their interaction goes at the beginning of the story.

So our story begins with Anon waking up, heading to his computer to browse /a/. He spends his entire day, doing this. Eventually he gets tired, and passes out before he makes it to his bed.

He wakes up, on the ground, in his dark room, greeted by the sight of empty pop bottles. He starts feeling it again, that choking feeling. He's trapped. Powerless. He starts to feel nauseous. Then he barfs. He lies there, in his own filth, eyes unfocused. He's lost in thought.
>>
>>120909402
Hey, we can even call it Watchwomen or something.
That sounds unique, right?
>>
>>120909402
Samumenco doesn't exist.
>>
File: Ballad of Edgardo.png (973 KB, 1514x4546) Image search: [Google]
Ballad of Edgardo.png
973 KB, 1514x4546
>>120903749
>>
File: Sky Lanterns.jpg (98 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
Sky Lanterns.jpg
98 KB, 600x423
>Virtual Sky Lantern

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.
>>
File: 1412510809071.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1412510809071.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>120909086
I don't see any real point in keeping the ideas to ourselves when most of us don't really have any plans to go anywhere with these ideas, let alone the technical skills necessary to go about doing it. Aside from that, most of the time I come up with stuff on the spot for these threads, so I wouldn't have come up with them otherwise. It's why I like to follow hardmode because the restrictions foster greater creativity. Although, not really in this thread's context as it doesn't restrict anything.
>>
>>120897522
Based on true story, blog incoming

>Story about happenings in a certain Asian uni anime club.
>Shittons of important character, with dedicated chapters to develop them.
>Narrator would be me, a jobless faggot who still hang around with them even after graduating 2 years ago.
>Story would start when narrator entered the club, and it will continue without a specific end. As of now, it has been 5 years since I hang with those faggots.

1st Arc: recruitment
>The club started with a group of /jp/ and /v/ neckbeards with /a/ shitty taste.
>It devolved with weeaboo invasion and became meetings for /r9k/bots.
>Narrator stepped into committee, at this point of time, the club got a stigma as hotspot for the social awkwards.

2nd Arc: Marketing and Networking
>Committee racked their brains to recruit members and establish a bonafide image to student body.
>After weeks of marketing, rare qt /v/ registered, committee used her in /cgl/ as a weapon to further market the club.
>Cue a flood of new members and qt /v/ attracted fellow qts. Toxic members are included, normie faggots who are in just because of qts and never stay. Cue drama.

3rd Arc: Succession and First expansion
>Committee stepped down and new committee is ambitious and draconian.
>Implement aggressive expansion policies with tryhard weeb shit, and overprotective towards qt members, afraid of them getting wooed by outsiders.
>Clash of ideologies between old and new committee. Oldfags think new committee are steering away from the club's tradition. New committee think that oldfags are being apathetic. Cue drama and shittons of misunderstandings.
>Arc ends with new committee stepping down after handpicked a future committee that is 5/6 females, thinking they would be a puppet committee, which would be proven wrong in 2nd season.

2nd season: Anime club full of qts in /cgl/
post too long, tbc if I feel like it.

tl;dr
Genshiken with drama, actual romance, nichibros level of comedy, and getting drunk weekly.
>>
>>120909590
I'd rather have this made than Keitai.

Or animated by Madhouse Death Parade style.
>>
File: 1425876.webm (3 MB, 1920x822) Image search: [Google]
1425876.webm
3 MB, 1920x822
>>120902691
>>120909417
I like that music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

I even made some shitty content Please don't bully.
>>
>>120909086
Like you're going to do anything with it.
>>
>>120909405
At least it actually got made.
>>
File: 1344925050403.jpg (68 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1344925050403.jpg
68 KB, 320x240
MC is a bodybuilder jock type of guy, and one day he's confronted by a tiny floating girl, offering to make him a Mahou Shounen. At first he's confused, asking "isn't it normally girls that get magic powers?" but the girl tells him that's not the case, as long as you were born with the potential to use magic and are in good shape, you'll get powers, gender has nothing to do with it, she laments all the neckbearded landwhales that could become Mahou Shoujous/Shounens if they hadn't let themselves go so much, Mr. Bodybuilder accepts, chalking it up to one more thing he can do that the fatties can't. In this world, there are three planes of existence: the human world, the world of magic, and the veil, the world in-between, monsters from the realm of magic often try to break through the veil and cause havoc in the human world, his job is to stop them from doing so, it's your average "Monster of the Week" show.

The plot of one episode that I had in mind is when a small monster gets through the veil and gives the nerdiest, fattest kid in the MC's school magical powers. He's completely overjoyed at having his dream come true, but that dream is quickly shattered when the MC pounds him flat like the ball of dough he is.
>>
File: 1348802107102.png (338 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1348802107102.png
338 KB, 627x720
>>120908779
EEEEHHH/10
>>
File: 1422041958842.jpg (53 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
1422041958842.jpg
53 KB, 510x382
>>120909590
>>120903584
>>120899043
We have completed the ritual, oh dark lord. I summon thee... MOOT!

;_;
>>
>>120897522
Characters are all chain-smoking, hard drinking, cross country truck driving lolis. They're friends and business rivals - in some episodes they're competing with one another, in others they have to team up to take big shipments. Every episode has at least one skit where all of the characters are sitting around in a diner or truck stop talking and joking with one another.

Episodes are usually comedic, but occasionally there will be serious ones where they have to deal with inclement weather, or where they have to carry hazardous materials.
>>
File: Miho OK.png (31 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
Miho OK.png
31 KB, 266x220
>>120910500
You now realise IRL bullies are magical entities that put down nerds so that they befriend others and find kinship to prevent school shootings

Spree shootings are the the result of mahou shounen failing
>>
>>120910503
>>120909012
>>120908993
Writer here. Wow, can't believe some people actually liked it. Was kinda expecting to be ignored.
>>
>all these loli does x stories
>Write an anime of what you'd rather see in Winter 2015 than what you've received.

Why bother writing about loli stories when you have plenty of prepubescent-looking moeshit programs in Winter anyway?
>>
>>120910790
It's the next Keitai.
>>
MC is teleported to be the hero of a magical world

But the Main villian gets ahead and defeats him, taking him and the princess prisoners

Now MCs divorced hot Milf klutzy honest doublé D mom is transported to the same Fantasy world to save him

Shes so hot that even the female villians fall for her ara ara charms

She fix everything with her maternal ways, endless love and her ara ara

After the final battle the Main villian proposes to her, but as a twist, the Main villian daughter appears and set conditions, leading to a second season

The title could be "My ara ara mom is gonna save the day"
>>
File: Gintoki and Hasegawa.gif (364 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Gintoki and Hasegawa.gif
364 KB, 500x283
Characters are a group of middle aged men who hang out in a pachinko parlor. They smoke cigarettes and complain about the shit that happens to them. Sometimes they win big and go to hostess clubs.

It would be part of the adult men doing adult things genre.
>>
>About the workplace that is santas workshop

>people jump into kids dreams to work out what the fuckers want

>other people just dick around all day making toys

>pretty much Working!! but with snow & reindeer.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>120909590
>>120903584
>>120899043

These copypastas need to be made into the anime. I would watch them, but most of all, it would no longer be posted in these kind of threads.
>>
How about a bishie MC that is really the OC of some fujoshit, and she is constantly trying to write him into horrific scenarios that he has to deal with/get out of. He'll break the fourth wall and have conversations with her and such, and mainly be a gag reel.

She keeps trying to come up with different love interests for him, and he doesn't want any, wanting to live the life of a free-spirited manga bachelor that can't be fucked to be tied down to one woman.

I don't know how it'd pan out, but it'd be fun if the fujoshit and the MC wound up together or something, somehow. Either she draws him into the story or some weird Take On Me shit goes down.
>>
A man in a crumbling relationship witnesses the brutal suicide of his girlfriend, psychologically scaring him to the point of having what he believes to be is "Paranoid Schizophrenia". After many nights of terror and nightmares, his high susceptibility to horror attracts the attention of those who feed upon fear in Humans, paranormal monsters. Soon enough, he is startled repeatedly by a malicious skeleton who hides in closets and chests, jumping out at the most stressful times. Then comes a shadowy-wooded spectre from the back forest outside the small town, who taps on the windows and watches him sleep. This parade of creepy ghouls continues to a giant, dangerous predator underneath the bed, and a twisted abomination of a human who lurks behind the walls and closed doors.

Eventually, they accidentally each blow their cover, out of practice due to people not believing in them, and don't necessarily slaughter the protagonist immediately, wishing to savour the fun they can have after so many years. However, they each bear typical anime tropes such as the skeleton being tsundere, the monster under the bed being deredere and the ghost being a dandere. As his relationship with these monsters strengthens and he gets used to their precense, they begin to hang out with him in much more normal styles, over breakfast and dinner and so on. The protagonist now has a harem of monsters, all lusting after his cock, for he is the only human they can scare and talk to normally. But, jealous of one another, and the humans the MC must interact with, their supernatural skills come to light, endangering the normal world.
>>
>>120911482
>MC that is really the OC of some fujoshit
>She keeps trying to come up with different love interests for him, and he doesn't want any, wanting to live the life of a free-spirited manga bachelor that can't be fucked to be tied down to one woman.
>woman

Fujoshi doesn't mean girl who likes anime. A fujoshi would not be making a male character with female love interests.
>>
a theme school anime, think rosario + vampire
the twist is that nobody knows what the school's theme is, so they spend the entire show trying to find out what everyone has in common with each other
>>
>>120909590
Still the best one of the bunch.

Anime when?
>>
Fate/Stay Night but instead of historical heroes the masters must summon famous videogame characters to fight each other.

So it's like Wreck-It Ralph except we don't go following the adventures of a nonexistent video game property.

All the masters have to come together in one guy's basement and bring refreshments and snacks while watching their chosen servants beat each other to death and the complain that they suffered lag.

Call it Fate/Game Night. Or Super Smash Brothers.
>>
File: 1367638353460.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1367638353460.jpg
262 KB, 1280x720
The thing I want to see the most.

Can you deliver?
>>
>>120912034
>/v/ re-create grail war
>>
>>120909500
I wonder if it actually happend
>>
>>120912034
>must summon famous videogame characters to fight each other.
Every newgrounds flash short made in the 2000s ever.
>>
>>120909862
2nd season.

1st arc: qts doing cute stuffs
>5/6 female committee. Started like SoL, with more fujo appearing in the club due to female presidency.
>One male committee is a kuudere shota who secretly acts as a shadow boss when the fems can't reach status quo. President is a nationwide prolific qt cosplayer.
>At this point of time, member list has expanded greatly and the club has a few resident bishies and qt 3.14s.

2nd arc: disband notice and maid cafe
>Former draconian committee realized the shota foiled their plans. Political tension ensues.
>Disband warning from uni admin due to political tension.
>Qts came up with a stupid yet brilliant idea of setting up a maid and butler cafe in campus recruitment drive in order to save the club.
>Jobless faggot narrator got recruited as head butler and posterboy. Lineup of 4 qts and 4 bishie with different personalities.
>Sold out tickets miraculously and managed to save our asses from disbandment, if anything, the club secured more members.

3rd arc: /cgl/ expansion
>Narrator got ego boost and wanted to get into cosplay scene in upcoming annual convention.
>Qts setup their own DR cosgroup. Narrator recruited new bishies and setup his own utapri group to rival the qts.
>Showdown in convention. Utapri group surprisingly popular and had fangirls ever since.

4th arc: tbc

The rest of the story is minor SoL arcs and character development with romance and alcohol thrown into the mix.
>>
>anime&manga idea

it's not anime nor manga if it comes from a non Japanese person.
>>
Cute little girls doing slav things
>>
>>120909862
>>120912330
I wish this is what happened to Genshiken instead of the fujoshi pandering crap we got.
>>
Eyeshield 21 except with high school wrestling as the sport. Instead of an Eyeshield to hide his identity the MC would wear bandages around his head like Shishio Makoto from Kenshin. Also have Murata illustrate it all
>>
File: 1399003684873.jpg (897 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1399003684873.jpg
897 KB, 2560x1600
>>120912374
>it's not anime nor manga if it comes from a non Japanese person.

Or Brazilian apparently.
>>
What happened to Loliconvict?
>>
>>120912630
Plagiarized
>>
>>120901435
>Outlast the Anime
This is perfect for /a/ and anyone who wants to become little girls.
>>
>>120912687
Did he ever get away with that tracing stuff or its just forgotten like nothing happen?
>>
Okay guys I've got a winner here.

Strike Witches was about plane-girls
Girls und Panzer was about tank-girls
KanColle was about ship-girls.

There's just one frontier left: SPACE

Cute satellite girls doing cute satellite things
Sputnik-neesama
Big breasted ISS-chan
Megane Hubble-chan
>>
File: 1345520767291.jpg (259 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1345520767291.jpg
259 KB, 1024x768
>>120912796
Even better, instead of them being little girls, they're little Sailor Senshi.

There's now a Sailor Sputnik.
>>
>For some reason people from the present have been getting chosen
>The chosen arrive in the future, marked as Gamers
>The future is an apocalyptic wasteland
>The only way back is to accumulate 100 points
>Points are earned by completing various objectives
>Objectives like beating the other players to a supply drop, or recovering fusion schematics
>You can also steal points by killing the other gamer
>There are no non-gamer humans, but cockroach like people sparsely populate the lands
>Story follows MC as companions come and go, on a slow grind to 100 points
>Slowly unravels the mystery of what happened to Earth and why there are only bug people

>Lots of clothing destruction fan service, along with gun porn
>>
Cute plane girls doing cute plane things
>>
>>120912687
Just the art, right? Or did he plagirize the story as well?
>>
A privileged university student is the target of a scam where a young mother claims that he raped her eight year old daughter to con him out of an outrageous sum of money. However, due to not being able to pay her demands, the daughter's testimony against him sentences him to two horrible years in prison of which torture him physically and mentally. When he gets out, he has lost his friends, family and his schooling, being forced to rob other people, gamble and take up shitty jobs with his criminal record. Consumed by hatred for the female gender and lusting for revenge, he begins to take on a role similar to Ted Bundy in which he targets women who exploit their social and sexual position, sadistically murdering them until he can't resist going after the mother and child who ruined his life.

It also follows the daughter who lied to have him convicted, grown over the two years to understand more of what she has been doing, and becoming distasteful of her mother and guilty of her deeds. Desperate to make things right, she seeks out the protagonist, remembering him by how nice he was before his corruption. However, her plan backfires when he captures her and rapes her in front of her mother, drawn out hiding, before slaughtering her mother before her. As he feel's she's just a pawn, he leaves her alive to deal with an acute stress shock, that causes her to take up a yandere like personality and become obsessed with the MC, begging to be beaten and sexually abused for justice. As they fall in love with one another after a series of encounters, the father of this girl becomes involved, worried about her whereabouts and uncovers the MC's past and current deeds, disgusted, but also somewhat sentimental in his own hatred for the cursed mother. He has to make a choice whether to hunt down and end the protagonist's horrible life and influence in the city, or to attempt to make him see his wrong to save his daughter.
>>
None of you are going to write any of this anyway, so what's the point?
>>
>>120913622
It's fun.
>>
>>120913622
see >>120909405

Also Katawa Shoujo.
>>
File: 1411627545102.png (392 KB, 1600x1114) Image search: [Google]
1411627545102.png
392 KB, 1600x1114
Ashita

Set in a fantasy world at the turn of the century. The nation of Ashita was a backwards nation of great faith in the Gods. For many years, this belief has given them a shield against invasion. Armies and fleets are sent to the bottom of the sea by powerful storms. However, a way to directly harness this faith was discovered. Diverging from the rest of the world, Ashita develops a technological paradise merging their faith with technology.

When a Great War breaks out, the armies of Ashita lay waste to the world in their floating shrine battleships. Their army of priest-samurai wear armor which bullets can't penetrate. They're at the verge of victory when the disgusted Gods abandon them. Their shrines fall from the sky, and their fearless soldiers are cut down by bullets as their arrows and swords prove worthless.

After a humiliating defeat, a ronin and a monk find themselves stranded far to the South in a harsh, tropical archipelago. Beset by angry Gods and the vengeful survivors of their nation's devastation, they make their way slowly home in a world that has abandoned them. Along the way, they meet a weakened spirit of peace long forgotten by the world. Taking the spirit with them, they hope to deliver her to the disgraced emperor to heal the world.
>>
A brilliant Japanese writer makes numerous successful novels and comic books, however, when he attempts to write a series of short, pornographic comics, which are greeted with praise throughout Japan, he attempts to translate and sell them in America. Unfortunately, his attempts in "Westernizing" his work with dirty talk and beautiful lines in the sex scenes ends up failing, being laughed at internationally as he continuously creates such quotable lines like, "My hips are moving on their own!" and "I'm being raped by my own baby!"

Angry and humiliated, he begins to hate the Western world, becoming a stout racist until he meets a wonderful young Canadian girl, who's a huge fan. Which causes him to reconsider his views and gets him back into writing, attempting to create those real romance lines he's dreamed of with her by his side.

Eventually he ends up working for Horrible Subs and falls in love with a hikkimori who masturbates obsessively over his past, disgraced work.
>>
>>120913622

I'm trying, but writing is hard.
>>
A hated lowlife nerd ends up from a experimental drug and being hit by lightning to gain super speed and the ability to be healed by electricity. He gets trained by a old guy that runs a junkyard to be his bodyguard. He later discovers that his parents had died from being killed two years ago by the worlds most notorious serial killer, razorback. The kid discovers that someone, the teachers at his school have been brainwashing students, using a device to slowing drain their souls for energy. The kid goes through battling teacher after teacher, each having powers related to their profession(the biology teacher can turn into any animal), along the way meeting others that had taken the same drug and having been hit by lighting as well. A nerdy science girl, a goth chick, and a serious red haired guy with a diamond sword join him to try and find out what is going on with the school.
>>
>>120913622
I'm actually doing it. Never thought it can be this much fun.
Even if its bad (which probably is) it makes me happy.
>>
>>120913584
>Rapeman but they all die instead
>>
>>120900918
I like this one, it takes the "girls really love me, it's all just misunderstandings" that most harem wish-fulfillment shit is built on, and turns it around to remind otaku that real girls will never love them
>>
After a nuclear war, a little girl managed to survive, losing everything except a special notebook. This notebook allows Little Eko to draw whatever she pleases and it will come to life, drawn exactly as she drew it.

This is the story of a retarded little girl trying to resurrect the world as she once knew it. Travelling along side little Eko is her big sister, who little Eko drew. (Who is horribly disfigured).

Unfortunately for little Eko, there were other survivors and they have been tavelling themselves looking for anything that could be useable. When they stumbled upon a path where Eko drew horrible trees, they realized something was up. These people are trying to locate Eko and convince her to allow them to use the notebook to bring back Earth.

So, yeah, basically, a retarded (literally) little girl is trying to save the world with her horribly drawn pictures.
>>
A 32 year old man was just recently divorced with his wife (she merely left him and her daughter), leaving him with his 10 year old daughter. Unable to deal with most of the grief, this man's life began to revolve around video games, his daughter, and work, nothing more, nothing less. He soon enough dug himself out of depression, but his life style remained the same.

After successfully completing one of his most favorite video games (A strategy RPG set in a time of war, think Fire Emblem or Sengoku Rance or some shit), he recommended the game to his daughter.

When his daughter started to play the game, she quickly began to enjoy it almost as much as her father. One day, they decided to sit down and play together, which was when by some odd happening, both the father and the daughter are sucked into the video game.

Landing right in the middle of one of the battles, the father quickly picks a side and finds something to do. After the first battle is won, by some odd chance, he quickly becomes a commander of a unit.

After the recruitment of the father, the side he fights for quickly begins to win more battles, he begins building relationships with other commanders, and soon enough, his daughter demands to fight along side her father as another commander.

What the father and daughter forgot, was that this video game is a video game and has a set story, they didn't realize they were a part of the villains army until it was too late. After many wins, they start to experience losses, and harsh ones at that. The story continues with the struggle of the father and his army trying to change the pace and story of the video game.

With no luck, the story eventually ends with the father sacrificing himself to keep her daughter alive as a slave to the winning army
>>
A girl's cat passes away. Days later she wakes up in the morning as a catgirl, with ears and tail matching her cat's.
She shuts herself in her room until she finds a chan thread with posts from other girls who lost their cats and then transformed. They meet up at a shrine to look for answers, and the only clue is an obscure prophecy: when there is no more room in cat heaven, then catgirls will walk the earth.
So they each must find and complete their own spiritual quests in order to rest the souls of their cats.
>>
>>120916727
I like it.

Make it a SoL tragedy and this has some serious potential.
>>
>>120909590
This is perfect Shaft material.

That's what she said.
>>
A harem anime with violent tsunderes

MC gets progressively more swole just by surviving as the series goes on.

This makes their hearts go doki doki even more.
>>
I have one that I thought about, but I don't know If anyone would like it.
The story is set in the future (A.D. 2598). The protagonist is a 16 year old teenager with a dark and troubled past. The place where he lives is a modern utopia of a cyberpunk city of Tokyo. It is run by corrupt (most of them)corporations that have nearly as much power as the government. The dark and troubled past of his is that his parents were murdered by hitmen send by one of said corporations in which they've been working. The only people that he lives now are his younger 10 years old sister and aunt who works as a scientist in one of the more decent and idealistically oriented corporations.
One day, while walking back home at night he gets attacked by the same hitmen that killed his parents. When trying to escape, he gets seriously wounded in the arm and to his shock, rather than normal blood, he finds that some black goo is oozing from his wound. After this the goo multiplies and absorbs him. He then emerges completely covered with the said goo in the form of a black and white bio-mechanical nano-suit. When the hitmen find him, he proceeds to mercilessly slaughter the murderers with tentacles growing from his back and guns that he formed from his arms. With this nano-suit he proceeds to root out the corruption from Tokyo, so that nobody would experience the same tragedy he had.
With the story advancement, the protagonist must balance his life as a hero with his ordinary life. He also learns psychic powers, shape-shifting, possessing machines while being formless, as well gaining a deadly upgrade that makes him nearly invincible (while degenerating). And all of that is a mix of dark mecha/cyberpunk with noir.
>>
>>120917311
would watch
>>
imagine das boot but it's a spaceship and not a submarine
>>
MC suddenly lost in another world after there's something that hit him. He walked and then found a "lively" city. Classic "boy meets girl" happened in there.
After they talked a bit (She claimed that she also hit by something like the MC), but suddenly everything became weird. Then there was a voice, that claimed that he was the god here. They must killed each others to be able to save from this world.

MC thought that there was a flaw with the rule (The claimed god didn't say that only one person that could be survived, so they technically could work together in order to go out from this world or win), and then said to the girl to fight with him. The girl agreed and this begun their journey.

Later they found out that this was virtual world, that made by person.

Then they found out that they were actually in coma.

Then they found out again that they battled like this in order to get vaccines that rare in this world.
>>
>>120918320
Then they found out again that something which hit them was biological weapon.

After they killed all the opponent, the claimed god met them. He said that there was only one vaccine. Drama happened, both MC and girl wanted to be the person who dead. The girl acted crazy, and went away from MC. She said that she wanted to kill him, but she wanted it to be fair duel. MC agreed with angrily.

The day after that, they met, and they fought each other. The girl tricked the MC, so he could win the game.

When the girl died, she said "thanks for everything". And he realized that she did it for him, he regret it.

Epilogue: He finished writing story, then he smiled and deleted the file that he wrote about their tragedy.
>>
>>120916727
Something like this is already being written. Just wish I knew the name of it.
>>
>>120918320
10/10, would watch
>>
>One shot idea; Vanilla H-comic/manga with Orc as MC and Elf-Waifu
It's not rape but vanilla

>Cyberpunk Romeo & Juliet attempted expy of tragic love story with angels, demons, A.I's and cyborgs. Think MGR mixed with some FFXV shit; taking place in an advanced city that literally is between heaven and hell built near once great tree in a city-state run by a false democratic government with a figurehead "professor/sage" of sorts,
MC was originally human before gaining cyber augmentations at request of angel childhood friend who wanted him to live after getting killed after destroying his ninja village near a sacred tree which HAPPENS to be under resources that said advanced city wants for economic supremacy. Professor turns out to be an old friend of both. Meanwhile a MC's "brother" is revealed to be the main antagonist behind the ninja village destruction and the city's purging of elements of rebellion. childhood friend dies and MC loses his mind yet again after going berserk. Vows to hunt down his brother
>>
>MC is a girl born with pink hair
>Parents are like "shit. one of us gonna die"
>Grill grows reading manga and watching anime, eventually she grows to be like one of the MC's
>OHFUCKNO.GIF
>weird shit starts happening around her
>she knows shes the chose one
>AW_hell_no.jpg
>takes extreme measures to remain normal
>Aliens attack=she GTFO´s and lets the military handle it
>disappearances happenin' in town=stays the fuck in her room
>weird thing offers magical powers in exchange for fighting freakass monsters=lolnope.png
>intelligent alien robot appears in her yard= call Japanese CIA
>friend B of a friend A of her disappears an friend A wants her help =tell me how it went
>bumbling idiot trips and gropes her=watevs' don't do it again
>gets mysterious letter/mail asking to go to [isolated place]=trash bin it goes
>finds flamboyant jewelry that is obviously magic=throws it out the window
>friend asks help with mysterious problem/situation= im busy till year 2500
>guys/girls with giant swords/flaming katanas/tunder-nunchucks wrecking the school=GTFO+ fuck yeah day off
>the_shit_i_have_to_put_up_with.fml
>happens all the time
>each episode, a new way to say "fuck you" to anime logic
>>
>>120920875
Keep the cliches in the background and never make it directly the point. Like the giant sword fight happening at school, she sees it, simply turns the fuck around and goes home. The rest of the episode is her chilling at home.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.