[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Gilgamesh a True Ancestor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: frustrated.jpg (43 KB, 454x558) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
43 KB, 454x558
Is Gilgamesh a True Ancestor?
>>
>>120741791
No, but he's half divinity, gods are close to a True Ancestor.
>>
>>120741976
This essentially. He's close in concept to a primordial human and able to speak the Unified Language.
>>
I want Gil to impregnate Arcueid to see their perfect children.
>>
>>120744353
That would be a waste of a shinso. Arc mating with pretty much anything would be a downgrade.
She is the perfect being, Gil is the son of a glorified elemental whore who has long since ceased existing.
Arc and Shiki is probably the best pairing.
>>
>>120745456
Gil is the son of who?
>>
>>120746391
The goddess Ninsun.
>>
>>120746452
Goddess of what?
>>
>>120746391
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninsun

He also had children and lived to see his grandson.
>>
>>120746476
What exactly she was a goddess of is lost to time. Her various names imply that she had something to do with cows, but that's it.
>>
>>120746800
It's not "lost to time" she was a generic goddess of wisdom in a very specific field. One of several daughters of Anu, king of gods. Literally a nobody for a god.
Gilgamesh is a big fish in a small pond. He can't even begin to compare with Arc who is above all gods.
>>
>>120741791
Gilgamesh is modeled after the proto humans in order to fit in with them

Arcuied is modeled after the proto humans in order to fit in with them

"Coincidentally" they happen to look the same
>>
>>120741791
What the fuck does that mean? I doubt that's even a thing.
>>
>>120741791
I'm not gay but I really want to have sex with Gil. Send help
>>
>>120746800
There's only one forgotten one, the nameless origin.

>Gilgamesh :: The Ten Royal Crowns — could it be the power of the original goddess…!? Nn…Hakuno, this is bad. If that’s true, then even I will not stand a chance! I scorned her thinking she was at most at level of the Phoenician goddesses — but it seems I was conceited…!

>The goddess which is equivalent to the mother of the Earth Mother Goddesses that created the land is, in other words, the "root" that gave birth to all things. This Noble Phantasm outputs that information as a super-precise 3D printer and crushes the currently existing world with the world desired by the user, an Anti-World Noble Phantasm.

>BB, who obtained the power of the original goddess, succeeded in the numeric conversion of the "nothingness" from before life was born.
>Both space and time were reformed by master of the ambiguous imaginary space.

>This is the goddess's authority that BB compiled and imported from the abyss of the Mooncell.
>The incarnation of the power to give birth to all things possessed by the maternal goddesses, issued by a goddess from approximately 8,000 years ago whose name is already lost (the goddess of Çatal Hüyük) and that the likes of Tiamat, Cybele, Ishtar, Inanna, Anat, Astarte, Gaia, Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter and Athena derived from.

>Those who were born in this land cannot oppose the authority of the maternal deity. Because that would be a rebellion against the system of life itself.
>However, at the moment when the infancy as intelligent beings is concluded - leaving the land and aiming for the cosmos - this authority may be defeated.

>The wish of Çatal Hüyük is found in the arrival of such day.
>>
File: 02-Assassin.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
02-Assassin.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
>>120748471
It's okay. Sasaki does the same thing to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.