[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Women Go To Hell: The Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: hell.png (976 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
976 KB, 1280x720
All Women Go To Hell: The Anime
>>
Machiko got voided by accident
Second girl got reincarnated
Misaki got voided because she was a selfish person who was using her kids as a pedestal and tried to use them as a bargaining chip and called them worthless in front of Decim.
>>
Counting Death Billiards, there have been 5 men. 4 have been reincarnated/heaven. 1 to hell.

There have been 3 women. 2 have been sent to hell.
>>
>>120635343

>Machiko got voided by accident

She didn't, the choice was correct even though the method was faulty
>>
First woman was a dirty whore who cheated on her husband.

Second was a lunatic bitch that got plastic surgery of a boy's childhood crush to stalk him.

Third woman abused mentally and physically her peers while exploiting her children to be famous.
>>
Why is Decim so moe?

Jesus Christ my heart
>>
honestly everyone should have been sent to hell (including the OVA) except for the guy during the death bowling

he was just a chill dude who got into a bus accident and even let the childhood friend win.

everyone else was evil/an asshole/wasted their life/mentally insane.
>>
Death Parade is the most blatantly misogynistic anime of all time.
>>
>>120635311
>All Sluts* Go To Hell: The Anime

FIFY, the girl in episode 3 got reincarnated.
What's wrong with the people trying to defend a woman who fucks random dudes in the public bathrooms just after meeting them and then proceeds to give biirth to their kids before leting said kids take care of themselfs while beating he manager?

>>120635343
Nope, Decim made the mistake when sending the guy to reincarnation, that's why Nona told him to let go.
>>
File: 6186-448132799.png (60 KB, 609x600) Image search: [Google]
6186-448132799.png
60 KB, 609x600
>>120635372
>>120635379
Infidelity shitposting at OP+3. I suppose that means things are looking up. Maybe by the time the show ends we'll have a full ten posts before someone starts discussing who was right in episodes 1 and 2!

Also: a cute, etc.
>>
>Suicide
>Buddha
>Reincarnated

Shouldn't by the whole religious angle have gone to void?
>>
All the episodes have been lacking, Death Billiards was the only one I actually enjoyed.
>>
>>120635442

>not worshipping sluts is shitposting
Alright m8
>>
Wouldn't reincarnation be a bigger punishment than being sent to the void?
You'd have to experience shit a second time, get judged [i]again[/i], and risk repeating every single time without ever being able to remember you already did the shit
>>
>>120635442
Jesus she's got some huge feet in this art.
>>
File: privilege.png (1 MB, 1928x1348) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
1 MB, 1928x1348
>>120635427
Help us spread Patriarchy!

Patriarchy needs YOU!

SIEG HEIL !
HEIL DECIM !
HEIL NONA !
Fuck ONNA in the ass !!!
>>
File: 1360368220235.jpg (80 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1360368220235.jpg
80 KB, 720x720
>>120635311
SJW tears: the anime
>>
>>120635499
>thinking reincarnation means you end up in the same scenario as your previous life
You are fucking retarded
>>
That ED, god damn

Same band that did Barakamon's ED
>>
>>120635499
The void is where atheists and true gentlemen go...
>>
>>120635528
go back to vee
>>
>>120635499
>[i]again[/i]
>>
File: 785768678609.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
785768678609.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>120635527
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>120635311
The thing is since they're dead it doesn't really matter where you end up.

Yeah reincarnating is "good", but does it really matter since the culmination of all their memories and regrets can't be fixed cause they died.

Which is why I think weather you reincarnate or go to the void is a bit arbitrary if you're the one dead.
>>
>>120635580
SJW are treated like the filth they are in every board.
Enjoying these landwhales' tears doesn't mean he's from /v/.

You've been using that argument for a long time, and it's not going to work.
>>
>>120635372
Ultimately, the judgement was incorrect however due to Decim's realization of her putting on an act. We as the viewers can understand that she was a person who couldn't be honest and constantly hid things from her husband, while the husband was just a person who couldn't trust his wife.

Logically speaking, both of them should have shared the same fate.

>>120635429
As far as I can tell, Nona isn't actually the arbiter and just an overseer. She doesn't make the calls. Viewing it from Decim's perspective, what he saw in the two of them were as follows;

>Takashi and Machiko love each other
>Takashi will sacrifice himself for his wife
>Fears death and accidentally hurts his wife
>Immediately tries to apologize
>Is content with his fate until memories start to pour back
>Instead of coming clean about the cheating, Machiko tries to deny it and pass it off her friend (may have been true)
>Takashi slowly breaks down as his fears begin to emerge
>Begs for a do-over of the game
>Breaks down because his love was cheating on him
>Machiko lies to him about never loving him
>Takashi breaks down further

Keep in mind about what Decim said to Onna about what he respected. People who live their life to the fullest are worth his respect. Takashi, though consumed by his emotions, was at the very least honest about it and the reactions came from the feeling of having his heart torn out by his loved one. Machiko on the otherhand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.

She lied about the child being his when she had no way of telling, she refused to admit to her cheating and she lied about never loving him. Takashi, for all his darkness, was a genuine person through to the end.

Unless the arbiters have a universal criteria, we are safe to assume that it is heavily biased on what the arbiter prefers to see in people.
>>
You people are stupid.

Old guy in Billiards: He was done with life. He had lived a long life and didn't care about the pool game. By the end, he was just having fun playing pool and showing his kendo skills. This equals VOID.

Young guy in Billiards: Cheated on girlfriend and then girlfriend killed him. Obviously wasn't ready to move on. He still had stuff he wanted to do. HE GETS REINCARNATED

Dude in Death Darts: Just found out his wife cheated on him and is under the mind the child in her womb wasn't his. Is upset. Wants to have a child. SO HE IS REINCARNATED SO HE CAN HAVE A KID IN NEW LIFE.

Female in Death Darts: Cheated. In Decim's eyes, all she wanted in life was money and to have physical pleasure. To him, her life was over and she had fulfilled her purpose. VOID.

College kids in Death Bowling: Self explanatory. Boy and girl died in an accident and both wanted to have a relationship. Both reincarnated so hopefully one day their true love can end in happiness.

Nerd in Death Arcade: Had clinical depression due to abuse/divorce. Kills self because he didn't see any happiness in life. The Arcade game shows that his step mom truly loves him and that he wants to have another chance to live. REINCARNATED!

Woman in Death Arcade: All she wanted was to see her children again. She was a vile person, but she was never going to see HER children again. If she was reincarnated, she would still be a selfish person who put herself first and made bad decisions. She didn't want to live again -- she wanted to atone for her children.

Got it? NOW YOU KNOW. Not fucking hard.
>>
>>120635647
Didn't I already tell you to go back to >>>/v/?

Let me do it again.

Go back to >>>/v/, you filthy /v/ermin
>>
>>120635580
I think you might apreciate the pic in >>120635527 my tumblr friend.

Don't thank me, it was my privilge.
>>
File: 1411683764666.jpg (25 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1411683764666.jpg
25 KB, 300x297
>>120635499
>[i]again[/i]
>>
>>120635535
Did you miss the part where even the people who died mundane and unrelated deaths end up there?
>>
>>120635665
Buddhist please go.
>>
>>120635669
Are you mad?
Because you seem upset.

>>>/v/ is not a magical spell that makes you whores not deserve hell.

Also,
>Decim sending Whores to hell where they belong.
Nothing wrong with that, life goes on.
>>
>>120635703
How does that relate to anything I said?
>>
Popcorn time.
>>
>>120635719
>and risk repeating every single time
referred to being judged and sent back for reincarnation over and over you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>120635499
According to that anon who can read moon runes on the show's website:

>Reincarnation
A new chance : you soul gets to be reborn without the memories of you past life.

>Void
eternal doom : people who are sent there have no choice but to spend eternity with their negative feelings in the emptiness.
Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?
Well, try doing it for your lifetime again and again and again ad vitam aeternam....
>>
>>120635805
You don't even make any sense.

You won't end up being stuck in reincarnation forever.

You will not experience the same life you experienced last time.
>>
>>120635852
Decim clearly says that the void is where bad people go in episode 2.

and here this answer you question >>120635847
Even without that, you've got to be really edgy if you'd rather get voided than live a new life in the next era.
>>
>>120635847
> >Void
> eternal doom : people who are sent there have no choice but to spend eternity with their negative feelings in the emptiness.
> Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?

Maybe we're in the void right now. We're just repeating our empty lives, over and over and over again as we experience these negative emotions until they eventually become our end. Over and over and over again, without but a slice of recollection. Deja vu is that - a recognition of the soul that manages to hang on to a few random memories every iteration.
>>
File: 1420472850533.jpg (30 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
1420472850533.jpg
30 KB, 640x476
>>120635941
I'll stop posting because apparently you are not capable of reading a post and comprehend it.

The only thing I said is that Reincarnation doesn't mean you will be stuck experiencing the same life over and over again which the other faggot implied it did.
>>
1. College guy from Bowling
2. College girl from Bowling
3. Guy from Arcade
4. Guy from Darts
5. Young Guy from Billiards
6. Old Guy from Billiards
7. Woman from Darts

>9001. Woman from Arcade
>>
I'm sick of all these SJW trying to defend the whore by only answering the weak post while ignoring the ones that clearly prove them wrong.

I just want to laugh at sad/bad people(be it an old scum or a slut with a gaping vagina) get voided by best boy while best girl reads her German book.
>>
>>120635852
Die, 50/50 reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reíncarnate
New lífe, die, risk to reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reíncarnate
New lífe, die, risk to reincarnate

reread original post
>>
>>120636001
> Passive, but slightly yandere girl gets fucking plastic surgery to look like another girl, in a vain hope to attract her boyfriend.

SO MUCH LOVE. Seriously though, waifu-tier.
>>
>>120636030

Just post something that triggers them, and let them know sluts aren't human at every opportunity
>>
>>120635665
> Old guy in Billiards
> Completely missed his totally-not-villainous grin at the end, indicating keikaku doori and that he attained reincarnation, despite still being a thug.
>>
>>120635646
thats assuming people don't have souls
>>
>>120635983
I can post here if I want to, I can call a friend and hang out(if i have a friend), I can play a video game featuring H scenes of my waifu(maji de) and I can study some useful shit if I want to.
I can evoluate in this world, and the world around me is also evoluating.
I'm not a nigger, and I don't live in the third world, so I'm closer to heaven than hell.

Void is being blocked in the dark, with nothing to do, nothing to see, Impossible for you to experience anything.
You can just reflect. And given that the people who get voided did some nasty things who got them there, all they would do would think again about what they did and drown in a sea of regrets.
>>
>>120635311
Picked up!
>>
>>120636086
Sluts are human. I dare you to prove me that sexually lascivious women are not biologically human. If some subset of women are not human, by your charge, then first, we must define a 'human' to discover if such a thing is possible.

Please do not make claims without stating your definitions in advance.
>>
>>120636180
This would have been inspirating if it wasn't for the ni**er part...
>>
>>120636212

Suck a dick
>>
File: nigger.jpg (389 KB, 900x1974) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
389 KB, 900x1974
>>120636225
>>
File: 000 where.jpg (115 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
000 where.jpg
115 KB, 480x342
>>120636212
Sluts are biologically human, but they lost their "pride" by giving their body to males without said males giving value to what they got from that woman, and that for the sole purpose of having their lust fulfilled, which does not differentiate these sexually lascivious women from animals.
Thus, according to most philosophes, sluts don't have the value of a human being living in a civilised society.

This could be interpreted as :"Sluts are worthless pieces of shit, and if you didn't want to act like a slut without being told, you would have realised it."

Which could also be interpreted as : "Suck a dick and die."
>>
>>120636180
You win.
>>
Except there is no hell.

Confirmed for baiting without even watching the anime.
>>
>>120636180
>I'm not a nigger, and I don't live in the third world, so I'm closer to heaven than hell.
A normal 4chan poster, Ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>120636456
You don't have to be upset, monkey.
>>
File: 1332535852483.png (92 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
1332535852483.png
92 KB, 283x343
Fuck, this episode got to me.

It hit way too close to home.
>>
>>120636456
Get used to it, or go away.
>>
>>120635427
Is this an actual Koatku article already? Because if it's not, there's gonna be one soon.
>>
>>120636523
>Kek
>>
>>120636529
I can already see that.
>as a female anime fan, I found this anime degrading for the women in society, it pains even more as a half japanese woman to admit that it reflects society's non progressivist view of men's equal(she's talking about the sluts, not women in general)
>>
Is it me are the SJW getting thrown away more efficiently with every new thread?
>>
File: 1422009464588.jpg (44 KB, 425x310) Image search: [Google]
1422009464588.jpg
44 KB, 425x310
>>120636636
>SJW
>existing on /a/
Stop giving them attention because it's just shitposters shitposting because they want to degrade /a/ as much as /v/ by forcing a non-existent force in a media created by people that don't give a single shit.
>>
>>120635427
...And It's Not Even Half Done!
>>
>>120636405
I agree with that, but I love sluts.
It's allways nice to have gorls sleeping with you without having to date them for 1week+
They're not for marriage or long term relatioships, but they make your dick feel good.

Allways take the better of the 2 worlds, fuck the sluts, marry the younger respectable girl.
>>
I know this question is little of the topic
But who voiced Yuusuke?
>>
>>120636719
>gorls
girls*
>>
>>120635311
I think we actually cleared that out yesterday.

With every new episode they show how the actually judge the souls. It most likely looks like your doings while alive don't really matter as long as you don't cheat in the game they choose for you.

The only mistake the NEET made while being alive is the fact he couldn't accept his father's new wife as a mother.

The mistake made by the reality star is that she was too careless and ended up living a shitty life. She still found a way to her happiness though and cared for her children.

So if she hadn't killed the NEET during the game she would have ended up in heaven, too.

As far as judgments go only the first one was somewhat wrong and they cleared it out in the second episode.
>>
>>120636719
Then you can be considered a manslut. And hopefully the women that are respectable avoid you too.
>>
>>120636958
>With every new episode they show how the actually judge the souls. It most likely looks like your doings while alive don't really matter as long as you don't cheat in the game they choose for you.
Part of the judging but not entirely true, in death billiards the guy who attacked the old man was the one who reincarnated

>The only mistake the NEET made while being alive is the fact he couldn't accept his father's new wife as a mother.
Yes

>The mistake made by the reality star is that she was too careless and ended up living a shitty life. She still found a way to her happiness though and cared for her children.
Except that she didn't. During several flashbacks it shows that she was an absent mother and even during the game she was only satisfied with the kid that managed to stun the otaku. She only realized that her children were that important to her after her death, too bad that was too late then.
>>
>>120637057
I'm getting married in 6 months...
But hey, I'm winning 15 times the minimum wage over here, and we didn't know each other a lot(her family is really strict so no staying overnight) so I can assume she's not marrying me for my purity.

And what's wrong with you, I'm saying that sluts are good, why are you attacking me?
>>
>>120635659
>Takashi, though consumed by his emotions, was at the very least honest about it and the reactions came from the feeling of having his heart torn out by his loved one. Machiko on the other hand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.
This
>>
Thought this was the best episode so far, but some parts when the two people break down are still cringeworthy.

>Dat dinner time moment
>>
>>120637171
>I'm getting married in 6 months...
get out of there anon
>>
>>120636456
>>120636225
>the ni**er part
we /co/ now?
Has /a/ became reddit/tumblr thanks to faGGots calling everyone from reddit and tumblr over here
>>
File: 1419454445742.png (417 KB, 1000x991) Image search: [Google]
1419454445742.png
417 KB, 1000x991
>>120637171
>I'm getting married in 6 months
>...
Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>120637220
You mean the step-mother wanting him to call her mother?

Sure thing, edgelordmaster.
>>
>>120637251
Seriously thinking about dumping that shit.

I won't be able to watch anime in my own home(not gonna show my power level to anyone).
I really value the time I spend alone in the dark eatin chips and posting here, playing VNs or watching anime. But I'm getting old, and it's now or never if I want to marry a good woman.
>>
>>120637303
This anime brings the worst of /a/ out of the shadows.
>>
>>120636719
You and your sluts are all going to be voided.
>>
>>120637311
Then fuck off, this is not your blog, you'll leave and no one will care or notice.
>>
File: 1421467338200.png (607 KB, 761x720) Image search: [Google]
1421467338200.png
607 KB, 761x720
>>120637311
Nice blog m8, how about fucking off?
>>
>>120637303
>Nigger tohsaka
In a certain way, you're worse than him.
>>
File: 1419863113077.jpg (42 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1419863113077.jpg
42 KB, 290x290
>>120637377
Being a nigger is better than sleeping with old men for money.
>>
>>120637100
>Part of the judging but not entirely true, in death billiards the guy who attacked the old man was the one who reincarnated
Because the oldman told Decim to do it. This is why he was laughing when he went to the Void.

>Except that she didn't. During several flashbacks it shows that she was an absent mother and even during the game she was only satisfied with the kid that managed to stun the otaku. She only realized that her children were that important to her after her death, too bad that was too late then.

I think she loved them in her own way. She died because she was a bitch towards her manager only because she wouldn't have enough time for her children.
>>
>You reincarnate forever until you fuck up once and go to hell
They didn't think that through did they?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>120636225
>ni**er
I wonder who this good go-progressist anon could be?
>>
>>120637457
I thought it was more about human souls degrading over time, so that when they finally turn into shit, they get tossed into the void.
>>
File: ararapleb.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
ararapleb.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
>>120637413
Both are shit OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>120635527
Aw shit nigga 10/10 image.
>>
>>120635665
>Maybe if I use caps lock it'll make my point carry more weight
>>
>>120635669
I think it's you who should go to >>>/v/
>>
File: 1374413749577.jpg (19 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1374413749577.jpg
19 KB, 491x404
>Void
>Reincarnation
>Hell
>Heaven

What a load of crap.

I wonder if they just use these terms because humans can understand and accept them without much questions being asked, the truth is that either not even the Arbiters know where the souls go or they actually do, but it's something that would be too complex to explain to humans (like that Gantz alien explaining extra dimensional reincarnation dynamics).
>>
>>120635736
Pass it to me
>>
>>120636047
>slightly yandere
how?
>>
File: Death Parade Law.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Death Parade Law.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
Objective Truths about Episode 4

Both should have been voided
>MILF is implied to have been a horrible person in a addition to being a slut. Her assistant wouldn't have choked the shit out of her after just one slap.
Don't forget she slams Yousuke's face into oblivion.

Yousuke is a sad dumbass
>What, your first parent is so shitty you retract from society? Doesn't excuse you from not giving people(his step mom) a chance to prove themselves. Suicide is NEVER THE ANSWER. Naive and should've grown the fuck up
>>
>>120637457
>>120637474
The more people are reincarnated the more rotten their souls are, which would explain that some people are born with a pure soul and others not(i.e distrustful husband, whore MILF...).
Once a kid is born, he either receive a new soul or get one that was reincarnated.
The souls that make it to the end of the world get a power up and go out of the chain.
Big Crunch, Big Bang and we begin again => the souls who got their power up are the judges.
>>
>>120635669
>wants a gentleman to go to /v/ first
>can't have that now can we?
>Ladies first, right?
Don't worry, it is my privelege.
>>
>>120637639
>Naive and should've grown the fuck up
Let's hope he does so in his next life.
>>
>Was about to post on this animu if none were present
>Actual discussion

Color me impressed, /a/. Episode 4, man. Dem feels.
>>
Does this piece of shit ever get interesting, with humans escaping, slipping through the arbiters fingers and doing some mayhem?
Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?

As it is this is just
> controversial opinion of the week
>>
>>120635665
>She didn't want to live again -- she wanted to atone for her children.
Are you wearing your glasses right, anon?
>>
>>120635311
>720p

TOP KEK
>>
>>120637597

>I wonder if they just use these terms because humans can understand

They expressly explain this in the anime. Did you even watch it?
>>
File: 1366972361113.gif (1 MB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1366972361113.gif
1 MB, 640x325
>>120637680
>Does this piece of shit ever get interesting, with humans escaping, slipping through the arbiters fingers and doing some mayhem?
>Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?

If any form of retardation like this ever happened, I would drop this anime with the force of a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>120637680
Old man in the OP appears next episode, and a kid does too.
If the old man is going to be judged, him appearing in the op would mean he becomes a regular at QueenDecim.
Regardless, having a kid being judged seems interesting.
>>
>>120637680

Nope, it's the grim and depressing version of Bartender
>>
>>120635659
>Machiko on the otherhand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.

He never asked
>>
btw... if you're wondering.... not all religion of hell means the same.

In budda, it's just a place for the dead to live until their time of recarnation. Tho there are multiple levels of hell.

I don't think Death Billiard's version of hell means eternal suffering or that sort. The people who have been sent to hell here aren't really that bad at all.
>>
>>120636044
Only a tiny percentage of the people who die every day get sent to Queen Decim to reincarnate or void. Where do you think everyone else goes?
>>
>>120637680
>aiming to kill god

Go back to watching Angel Beats, pondscum.
>>
>>120637667
Only when the words nigger and privilege are spammed in the beginning of these threads can we have a serious discussion.
It is due to the weak sex leaving the thread.

It was my privilege.
>>
>>120637729
Old man in the OP and the old man playing against the kid are two totally different people.
A bunch of the staff members show up in the preview.
>>
>>120637773
look at >>120635847
>>
>>120637773
What would be surprising is that both participants are only knocking at death's door, if they get the white mask, they live, if they get the devil mask they die for real and gets a time out before getting reincarnated
>>
>>120637680
>Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?
How do you suppose an ant goes about killing a human? How do you suppose a random Joe walks into the bar with broken memories to overpower Decim and his strings?
>>
>>120637854
I would love to know egyptian sushi chef's purpose.
He seems to be like Denim, but QuinDecim only needs one bartender, and it's very unlikely the show would follow an other purgatory.

As for that other blond woman, she seems very close to Nona.
>>
>>120637929
>How do you suppose a random Joe walks into the bar with broken memories to overpower Decim and his strings?
I bet he does some epic shit.
>>
>>120637748
>he never asked
that's not how good relationships work, faggot
>>
File: Loli-sama.png (132 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
Loli-sama.png
132 KB, 500x369
>>120635311
>>120635372

Canon stats:

Women who were reincarnated: 1/3
Men who were reincarnated: 3/3

Women who deserved reincarnation: 2/3
Men who deserved reincarnation: 2/3

Sample size: fucking 3 per gender.

Statistical significance: none.

Nevertheless, result so far: equal situation, inequal judgment due to in-universe mistake.

Meta opinion:

Most likely nearly zero of the people in these threads defending women are "SJW" types (assuming that stereotype has statistical significance at all), since they are merely reciting the canon situation and not defending women who canonically deserved what they got.

However, there is a substantial number of people on /a/ who don't accept canon because they have self-entitled and misogynistic lines of thought.

Then again there is also a substantial amount of people who act like that purely out of baiting purposes.

Conclusion: /a/ has many people who should go to /pol/ and do their shitposting there, including both the misogynistic types and those purely trying to bait and start polemic about gender issues. If those people left it would probably stop derailing threads to try to have a constructive discussion about feminism, radical and otherwise which seems to be a repeating occurrence since gaymergate.
>>
>>120637985
Sure thing relationships professor neckbeard von basementdweller neet
>>
File: bf8.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>120638007
>>
>>120638007
>Being this much of a virgin
>>
Did they explain why the latest guy an-heroed? Or how the woman died? Or what happened to either of them after they got in the elevator?
>>
>>120637639
Clearly suicide is the answer because you are given another chance. Death Parade confirmed for supporting suicide.
>>
I am way too fucking drunk to discuss any theories seriously about this show. I'll just lurk this thread and passively absorb any information I see.
>>
>>120637680
Shouldn't you be watching shounenshit right now?
>>
>>120636044
>Die, 50/50 reincarnate
That's assuming it's a 50/50 chance which it isn't. Going to the void only takes the "bad souls" out, we've even seen two at a time reincarnating.
>>
>>120638084
Did you even watch the episode?
>>
>>120638007
>it's okay to cheat and then never tell your life partner as long as they don't ask!
whores deserve hell
>>
>>120638084
Let's see
>Abused by his biological mother
>loner at school
>life going nowhere
>lost at a vidya game
>>
>>120637998
All I had to do was mouse over all of your spoilers. You spoiled that fact that I was going to trash your post as a result. Fuck you.
>>
>>120637998
Cannon stats:

Women who were reincarnated: 1/3
Men who were reincarnated: 4/5

Women who deserved reincarnation: 1/3
Men who deserved reincarnation: 2/3
People sent to the void when they shouldn't be : 0
People sent to the reincarnation when they shouldn't be :2
Canon : one giant asshole +2 whores getting voided when they deserved it, and one NEET getting reincarnated while it was not the best choice.

Your underdeveloped mind may be an obstacle to your judgement.
Correcting you was my privilege
>>
>>120637435
>Because the oldman told Decim to do it
This doesn't really work since we know that two souls can be reincarnated at the same time. In fact, giving up on this would be the ultimate gesture to get to heaven. We can assume safely that there was never such a request.
>>
>>120638230
Now i see why you're bad with women

You view all of them like whores after the first one told everyone about how small your dick is
>>
File: 1363316216340.jpg (27 KB, 345x263) Image search: [Google]
1363316216340.jpg
27 KB, 345x263
>>120638343
I continually forget your average Scumblr is under the impression that infidelity and irresponsible parenting is A-OK when a woman does it. Because anybody who disagrees is a (immasculine insult)
>>
>>120637998
Delicious SJW tears. Come on, post more.
>>
>>120637781
probs some other bar
>>
>>120635343
>and called them worthless in front of Decim.
W-what? when this happen?
>>
>>120638518
in that anon's mind
>>
>>120635311
Deserved
>>
>>120638343
>Oh no ! This person pointed out the flaws in my reasoning, and made me look like an imbecile because of my flawed logic and underhanded methods
>I know, I will say he have a little dick, regardless of knowing if it's a man or a woman, or if it's an extraterrestrial biological entity coming from outer space to make fun of my miserable life and underdeveloped senses
keep up the good work.
>>
Now that it's confirmed that filthy neckbeards can attempt to reroll to reincarnate you guys should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>120638582
>>>/soc/
>>
>>120638463
>>120638463
>going to /pol/
>going ahead of a woman

Oh dear, where are my manners? Of course, after you, miss.

Going there after you is my privilege.
>>
>>120638582
Well, considering I'm fucking whores before finding myself a respectable wife, I would get voided.
Let's not talk about those "legal"Lolis from Vietnam I fuck every summer.

When I hit 65, I'll look for a big whore and get both of uss killed at the same time so that Decim would void her let me get reincarnated.

>Based Decim sending whores to hell where they belong
And nothing of value is never lost.
>>
>>120638710
>When I hit 65, I'll look for a big whore and get both of uss killed at the same time so that Decim would void her let me get reincarnated.
Decim hates hookers, so your plan might work.
>>
>>120637538
Actually, all his caps are only results.
>>
>>120637998
> there is a substantial number of people on /a/ who don't accept canon because they have self-entitled and misogynistic lines of thought.

Are you talking about the people who only choose to answer the posts they deem attackable and ignore the posts who clearly pinpoint why the 2 women and the old man got voided?

Because the maneurism of the people posting like that tend to prove that they are most likely people strongly defending their sexually lascivious peers who engage into degrading intercourses with unknown/shortly known partners making no difference between humans and animals, thus defending the act of cheating of fucking a man you just met on the public bathrooms and never taking responsability for your acts.
The old man's soul was cannonicaly bad for it's surroundings.
The 2 whore's souls were cannonicaly bad for their surroundings.
But these people are mentally challenged compared to their peers of masculine assendent, it is the male's privilege to correct them.

It was my privilege.
>>
>>120637998
>try to have a constructive discussion about feminism, radical and otherwise
>constructive discussion about feminism
>constructive discussion about the institutionalized collective tantrum of a bunch of entitled coddled pampered girls with a princess complex who want to have their cake, eat it too, have yours too, and own the bakery and the fields for free because they "deserve it".

That's the biggest bait in this thread, tumblr-chan.
>>
I hope all the next threads will be like this one.
It was fun to read, and there are even some actual discussions here and there.
>>
File: Boogeyman_poster.jpg (29 KB, 299x444) Image search: [Google]
Boogeyman_poster.jpg
29 KB, 299x444
>>120638872
>tumblr-chan
>>
>>120638861
Your post is pretty incomprehensible.

Maybe it makes sense after spending a couple months on /pol/ or something.
>>
>>120638872
You called her tumblr-chan, you must be from /v/, /pol/ ,reddit, or tumblr as any person calling her out is from a place /a/ hates.
She will ignore the content of your post and tell you to go go away.
>>
>>120639027
He is saying whores defend the whores and losers defend losers.
>>
>>120639027
Ah, my bad, maybe the words didn't fit a lady like you.
I will use easier words :
Suck a dick.

I hope it's easier to grasp,Yours sincerely.
>>
File: ass parade.webm (498 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ass parade.webm
498 KB, 1280x720
So you guys still enjoying the best OP of this season?
>>
>>120639189
BOUM BOUM BOUM
>>
>>120639131
There haven't been any whores in this show so far.

>>120639186
>Suck a dick.
Is it a cute, effeminate dick?
Will you wear a skirt?
>>
File: 1312404192928.jpg (91 KB, 509x864) Image search: [Google]
1312404192928.jpg
91 KB, 509x864
>>120639221
Now you are just baiting.
>>
I hate these fucking threads so much, fuck. All it does is attract crossboarders who constantly shitpost about "muh SJW" boogieman and fall for pathetically obvious bait, even though there are literally NO SJWs on fucking /a/. Go into any other thread on /a/ and there's a clear lack of anything to do with "SJWs" and "tumblr". I legitimately want all the kids from /v/, /pol/, /b/, /tv/ or whichever hole they crawled out of to literally fuck off and take their SJW obsession with them.
Now, let's see a few teens respond with reaction pics they saved off of reddit or some other meme site with "go back to tumblr" or "fuck off SJW".
>>
>>120635429
Decim's mistake was doubting his own judgment, not the judgment tself.
>>
>>120637998
Cheating on your spouse=bad
This is agreed upon in every civilized society in the world for a reason.
>>
>>120639278
>giving them more attention
if you don't like it, talk about the fucking show and report the shitposters
>>
>>120639300
>This is agreed upon in every civilized society in the world for a reason.
Even Muslims agree. Even more than others.
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133 KB, 339x296) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133 KB, 339x296
>>120639221
>I-I was just pretending
Now that you completely lost the argument, you start baiting.

It was my privilege to show you the limits of your flawed logic.

Cheers.
>>
>>120639279
[citation needed]

>>120639300
If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
The guy was worse.
The show agrees with this, so get rekt. Watch something else if you can't stomach it.
>>
>>120635492
BUILT
FOR
SEX
>>
>>120639343
>>I-I was just pretending
Who are you quoting?

What is this privilege shitposting? Is this some new kind of /pol/?

>non-/a/ reaction face
Why aren't mods cleaning up these faggots?
>>
>>120636225
>ni**er
Fuck off.
>>
question for the final scene, was decim's little thing broken during the game, or he broke it afterwards himself?
>>
>>120639417
Kindly kill myself.
>>
>>120639361
>If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
No that's not how life works. Repenting does not fix your mistakes.
>>
>>120639385
>not knowing why the quote was used
>complaining about THAT image(who happen to appear on the banner for more than 4 years)
>not knowing when mods are asleep
Fuck off.
>>
>>120639189
Yes, the second Garo opening is even better than the first one.
>>
>BITCH THIS CHICKEN IS COLD!
>>
>>120639361
Remember that guy who got released from prison after he repented for killing his kids?
neither do I.
>>
>>120639480
I would disagree with you, but "BRODDY BROTHERR, BRODDY BROTHERR" is much more satisfying than "GAAAAAROOOOOOO, GAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But on a whole I prefer the entire song of the first OP.
>>
>>120635311
>Misogyny: The Anime
fixec
>>
Why does Decim do this?
>>
>>120639558
Already forgetting Episode 3? Sluts got what they deserved.
>>
>>120639572
Because he's a good judge?
>>
>>120639638
This Judge literally b8s people to fuck up.
>>
>>120639638
What does he get out of it? Are they like blackmailing him or something.

Also,
>good judge
He made a mistake in the first episode.
>>
File: bait a.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait a.png
15 KB, 200x200
>>120639385
>>
>>120639670
testing people to see what they could do in the worst case.
If someone is ready to kill his opponent in the middle of the game, his soul certainly should go back to earth.
>>120639676
The woman got him to sent her husband to reincarnation, but he only did that mistake because he didn't have the context behind(he just gets images like in a kaleidoscope iirc) all the memories.
Both of them should have gone to the void, The woman was able to trick him but it won't probably happen again?
>>
Why are you all so misogynistic here? I don't agree with cheating at all, but in the first episode I definitely think the guy was worse. Sending both to the void would've been acceptable to me rather than just sending her (but i guess it wouldnt show decim can make mistakes)

Second encounter, the plastic surgery girl was in the wrong, but the guy only noticed hot girls anyway, so he was superficial. Either void both or reincarnate him or even reincarnate both.

Last episode, they both were shit, but i empathized with them to an extent. Felt bad the lady wouldn't get to see her kids again but she was a shit person, making the same mistakes. I believe she was changing for the better though. The NEET however kept getting worse. Void both or reincarnate both

Does /a/ think they'd be voided or reincarnated and why?
>>
>>120639800
shouldn't*
>>
>>120635665
>Billiards
When?
>>
>>120639800
Cool. But why does he do it?
>>
>>120639189
what ass?
>>
>>120639558
Go back to /v/ and bitch about Anita some more. /a/ doesn't want your shit here.
>>
>>120639853
Jamal, please.
>>
>>120639809
Void. I'm a bitter and selfish person who doesn't mind trampling over others to get what he wants. I cheat, lie and silence my conscience relatively easy. I wouldn't do something heinous like kill or rape, but judging from the characters in this show, I'm a 100% void material.
>>
>>120639381
not if she doesnt want to get voided, she's not
>>
>>120637998
So much butthurt in this post.
>>
>>120639361
Remember when she admitted her mistake? Remember when she apologised for it? Remember when she said she'd take it back if she could? Remember when she repented?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>120639809
>Only noticed hot girls so he's superficial
Everyone really only notices attractive people man or woman. No one goes for the unattractive just because they happen to be nice or some shit.
>>
>>120639829
hurrr
>>
>>120639800
Humans are animals and most people can get pushed into doing anything. What Decim did was immoral. Keep in my mind I'm not defending the slut, I just think he shouldn't interfere with the game. It just makes the game completely pointless. The game itself should push the person into doing something that might reveal his true character.
>>
>>120639809
I would do whatever it takes to stay in Queen Decim so I would be able to be with Nona.
I would see if I could escape the elevator at the last second, or if I could stall the game forever etc...
Everything for my Nona.

>Why are you all so misogynistic here?
They're not.
Only thing I don't agree with you is for the first couple.
Wife fucked an other dude and didn't say anything to her husband.
Husband was paranoid but he couldn't confront his wife.
not having the courage to talk with your goddamn wife(why even marry her then?) <<<<< going out of your way to enter a hotel room with a man that isn't your husband and then having sex with that man.
The situation wouldn't change if the sexes were reversed.
>>
>>120639809
Not agreeing with cheating is misogynistic too you know. Welcome to the pack.
>>
File: On a quest to El Dorado.png (210 KB, 1259x2450) Image search: [Google]
On a quest to El Dorado.png
210 KB, 1259x2450
>>120635527
>>
>>120639991
>pushing your own shallowness onto others
>>
>>120639420
anyone got any ideas for this?
>>
>>120639361
Didn't you watch Nona at the second episode?
>>
>>120639670
He is good at drawing the darkness out of people's souls.
>>
File: 1413886228765.jpg (158 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
1413886228765.jpg
158 KB, 480x469
>>120635527
>>
>>120640038
Ok how many people do you know that are in relationships outside of the +2/-2 rule? Such as 8/10 dating in the range of 6/10-10/10? You are telling me you know a 8 dating a 2?
>>
>>120639420
Didn't Onna throw it?
>>
>>120640033
I really hate internet sometimes.
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 276x183
>>120639994
Decim's been fucking with the games this entire timer. Go back and rewatch ep 1, how the fuck do you think her lip randomly gets cut up when she's in the middle of throwing her dart?
>>
>>120635847
>Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?
It's called SLEEPING you fucks
>>
>>120639845
>>120639994
I guess Decima is still learning, and that he wants to be the most impartial judge.
He tries to push people to their limits because the game itself won't do it.
Maybe he did it this time to push them because he saw that they didn't believe their lives were at stake at the beginning("hurr hidden camera by my agent") and that the little time he had to judge them wouldn't be enough.
If he goes more overboard next for no reason, he would have crossed the line though.
>>
>>120640142
>being this new
>>
>>120638553
Did everyone skip the part where they were playing the game?
You know, the part that should matter the most?

In case you did skip the game, go watch it and pay special attention at the point where the woman uses her special move.
>>
>>120639809
But what was the guy's sin? Keep in min being paranoid is a flaw, not a sin. Would you void someone just because he or she was ugly?
>>
>>120639845
Do you know anything about human psychology at all?
>>
>>120639913
maybe you can be a better person. But i honestly think if i was in decim's shoes, most encounters would end in double voiding
>>120639991
I know, but it's still superficial. I'd probably be voided based on this show. But i have had encounters where someone became more attractive to me based on personality.
>>120640006
But you wouldn't know Nona was there, imagine how much guys would stall the game if she greeted you at the elevator

I feel like the wife knew she made a mistake sleeping with the other guy since in her flashback she's crying. I know that doesn't change it but she did regret it. The husband was insecure, didn't even trust his wife, didn't believe she could love him and spiteful.
>>
>>IIT: people who don't know how to psychology.
>>
>>120640186
>>120640203
I've been around for longer than majority of you fags. I just never bothered with shitty boards like /b/, r9/k or /pol/. The detail of the story makes me sick.
>>
>>120640033
I know I shared the privilege one, but man, That one's just sick.
There is a difference between angering lanwhales and what that guy did.
>>
File: 1396365169965.png (85 KB, 625x622) Image search: [Google]
1396365169965.png
85 KB, 625x622
>>120640241
Sasuga, anon.
>>
File: 1422247492316.png (113 KB, 329x297) Image search: [Google]
1422247492316.png
113 KB, 329x297
Shit show with retarded morals and that's it.

Will sell 2k and get forgotten a week after it ends.
>>
File: 1420116531845.jpg (11 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
1420116531845.jpg
11 KB, 480x441
>>120640241
Are you daijoobu ? :^)
>>
>>120640148
No sleeping, you stay awake in the void.
It's not that easy.
>>
File: bait-chan.png (110 KB, 562x1302) Image search: [Google]
bait-chan.png
110 KB, 562x1302
>>120640241
>>
>>120640270
>>120640291
>>120640293
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>120640231
And that being superficial is normal and accepted. Yes personality gives bonus points but the majority of the points come from looks. Calling people shallow for that is calling nearly everyone shallow.
>>
>>120637171
>why are you attacking me?

I'M GETTING ATTACKED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!
>>
File: 1389820672478.jpg (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1389820672478.jpg
108 KB, 800x800
>>120640277
>Will sell 2k and get forgotten a week after it ends.
more than nichijou.
>>
>>120640239
>implying anime can get into psychology
>>
>>120640332
anon..
>>
Is this what I can expect from Death Parade threads from now on?
>>
I love how people's excuse for shit writing is "lol SJW tears".
>>
>>120640354
>from now on
Where were you for episodes 1 and 2?
>>
>>120640354
I want to believe.
>>
>>120640231
>husband was insecure
Well he was right all along in the end. Can't hold that against him now.
>>
>>120640239

This show is doing a shit job at it and you know it.
>>
>>120640376
It was more about who was right and who was wrong in the first episode. Now it's just blatant off-topic shitposting.
>>
>>120640354
I want it to get worse so I can see how far we can go /a/
>>
>live a respectable normal life
>have a normal family
>handle the stress of being a working man
>manage it until the day I get randomly hit by a car and die
>get sent to QuinDecim
>forces me to play tennis
>my racket randomly snaps in half and I lose
>all the bullshit finally builds up and I try beat up the guy I was playing against
>get sent to the void

DECIM
A
SHIT
>>
It's time for a non episodic episode. The concept of Death Parade is already worn out.
>>
>>120638999
It's ok tumblr-chan, we're both misguided. I fact, we're the same. We're mirror images of each other.

You're paranoid entitled idiots brainwashed by feminism, believing that every man is out there to rape you and at the same time mad that this isn't the case at all.

We're jaded virgins because in this era the rat race provides zero rewards to below average males, only responsibilities, whatever we do it's our fault, and we see that women get away with absolutely everything, and yet we should still try in spite of having all the odds stacked against us.

Both of us are idiots with shit personalities and we're both going to the void unless we get our shit together. For you, it starts with getting rid ouf your sense of entitlement to apex alpha dick and your misandry, for us, it requires getting rid of our misogyny and crippling omeganess.

We're all gonna make it tumblr-chan, take my hand.

Still none of this would happen if you weren't such a fucking whore, whore.

>>120639809
>Second encounter, the plastic surgery girl was in the wrong, but the guy only noticed hot girls anyway, so he was superficial. Either void both or reincarnate him or even reincarnate both.

They were both reincarnated, idiot. The plastic surgery girl wasn't in the wrong, how is getting plastic surgery a sin ? And the guy did nothing wrong either.

>>120640412
Is my going far enough for you ?
>>
Seems like anyone accepted as an Arbiter has once been human. We don't know their past at all, so it isn't like we know if they're divine or something.

I think it'd be pretty fucking hard being Decim. Can't let emotions get in the way, have to catch every little sign and move, make assumptions. Shit would suck, no wonder why he's emotionless.
>>
>>120640408

Maybe because every single episode is doing a shit job at morals?
>>
>>120640432
Only if the writers lack imagination. You could make hundreds of episodes with this concept.
>>
What's the difference between this and Death Billiards?
>>
>>120640467
Death Billiards only deals with one case of judgment
>>
>>120640452
The philosophy of moral is a very subjective thing, there can never stand a firm theory about it.
So I think they are doing great, the whole "judgment, arbiter" thing kinda serves to present this.
>>
Hello, I am sorry but I am a newfag, I would like to ask you a question.
I never watched Death Parade and don't know what it is about, can anyone please tell me what kind of objectionable content it has?
>>
>>120640241
You just happened to miss the millions times it has been posted, of course.

Maybe I should go find some others for you? Maybe the one where the guy cuts their limbs and sells them as sex dolls? Would you enjoy it?
>>
>>120640429
Good job understanding the episode.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.