[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolling Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Has anyone dropped it or still following? The show would have been better if it's cute girls doing motorbike things, not a retarded and messy plot.
>>
>>120423254
Knight is worst girl, and a slutty fujoshi
>>
>>120423330
She has Satoko/Kaguya voice though.
>>
>>120423254
After 3 episodes I don't hate it so I'm probably gonna keep going at this point.
>>
I'm midway though episode 3 and I'm beginning to feel the same way. I didn't need to be taken to some cotton candy land version of Tokyo and exposed to some mess of a plot.
>>
>>120423254
I'm still hopeful.
>>
>>120423254
I'm still following
>not a retarded and messy plot.
What is retarded about it? It's also pretty clear.
>>
It is so very hard to tell, other than being able to say it won't be AOTY. The first two episodes were pretty, stylish and set a perfectly reasonable stage for the series. Last week was visually bland, dropped a few tiny hints of developments to come, and was really the first real episode so far.

If the next few episodes don't do any better, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people drop, as it's simply not as charming as it seemed in the beginning.
>>
File: fn24706.jpg (437 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fn24706.jpg
437 KB, 1280x720
>>
It's good fun, from the summaries before watching it, I wasn't really expecting some overall plot. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Those fucking colors.
>>
>>120423330
>fujoshi
That word doesnt mean what you think it means
>>
>>120423625
Clear on what exactly? So the Japan got divided into clans afte the great Japan battle, and the leaders have some sort of superpowers via moonstones? And the girls want to gather some more? It's fucking nonsensical plot.
>>
>>120423876
>It's fucking nonsensical plot.
Welcome to the world of anime.
>>
>>120423876
Only one of them want to gather them, but whatever. The fact that could undertand it makes it clear. It obviouly needs to develope, remember that it's only 3 episodes in.
>>
>>120423661
You should've shooped Kaisar over fujoshit as well.
>>
>>120424027

>fujoshi
>>
The comiket pandering definitely leaves a bad taste, but I'm going to keep watching. Next week's episode better make up for it.
>>
>>120424357
Why did it leave a bad taste^
>>
>>120424383
>^
:^)
>>
>>120424411
I meant ? you silly.
>>
>>120424383
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>120424444
Yes.
>>
>>120424436
>silly
You don't have to be rude.
>>
>>120423254
im still following it but the 3rd ep killed the momentum
>>
>>120424498
It's overdone and quite obviously shoehorned in to grab Akibawankers' attention. They should stick to what they were doing in the first two episodes.
>>
>>120424640
It's an anime about Japan being broken in various city-states, I expect them to do the same with other cities. The first two episodes were just a prologue, the real show started now.
>>
>>120424753
>It's an anime about Japan being broken in various city-states
What does that have to do with viral marketing for a nerd convention?
>>
>>120423254
>Rolling girls
>Barely any rolling going around
I'm watching it for Hibiki, but it's been pretty disappointing so far
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.