[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /a/ think of this shit tier anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: 62.jpg (115 KB, 651x343) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
115 KB, 651x343
what does /a/ think of this shit tier anime?
>>
An>>120307055
>>120307055
Anime was pretty shit, I agree with you OP. I enjoyed the VN for the most part though.
>>
>>120307136
same the vn was good, well atleast mostly, i didnt like those shitty what seemed like filler scenes like that tuna fishman one
>>
>>120307171
Yeah, there were a few times in the main route where I got a bit annoyed with how slow it was. I enjoyed how dark some of the other routes got though.
>>
>>120307055
Good OP, good EDs, Michiru a best, Amane's arc was too long compared to the others, not enough Yumiko. Can't wait for March.
>>
>>120307171

It always felt like the VN was trying too hard to be funny. The intro was way too long and the problems each girl faced was nonsensical.
>>
Grisaiafags are so fucking annoying and its still not over with the adaptations of the crappy sequels also on their way.
>>
File: 1400801247069.jpg (29 KB, 454x455) Image search: [Google]
1400801247069.jpg
29 KB, 454x455
>>120307055
How many fucking series do I have to fucking say it?
READ THE FUCKING VN.
>>
>>120307055
That this season's Mitchers is better.
>>
>>120308046
i have lol
>>
>Not watching the anime for Yuuji
BDs soon for Amanes uncensored tits
>>
I dropped it because it was shit. Maybe it got better? Who knows.
>>
File: ピクチャー (40).jpg (364 KB, 2560x1837) Image search: [Google]
ピクチャー (40).jpg
364 KB, 2560x1837
>>120307055
Anime did no justice, heard they're also doing an anime for Grisaia no Meikyuu as well..
Hoping it's a bit better..
>>
>>120309494
Do I even want to spoil myself before sekaiproject translates the other two?
>>
>>120309615
The sequels are retarded anyways, you might as well.
>>
>>120308792
who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 343654.jpg (119 KB, 1035x617) Image search: [Google]
343654.jpg
119 KB, 1035x617
>>120309615
The VN is (kajitsu) is pretty good, where the adaptation changed and skipped a lot of interesting stuff..
S spoiling it with the anime probably isn't a good way to get into the series
>>
>>120307055
Maybe the last 4 episode is worst, but the rest is enjoyful
>>
Liked the character designs and the mc, story went fucking nowhere fast.
>>
File: LZbQHLx.jpg (43 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
LZbQHLx.jpg
43 KB, 437x400
>>120309967
Main character has the most messed up and awesome back story, yet the adaptation didn't even hardly touch it..
Screw the waifu's, Juicy Yuuji is best..
>>
>>120309918
No I've read Kajitsu, but the other two aren't translated and they are getting an anime adaption soon
But they are also gonna get translated within the next years
So the question is whether to wait for the VN translations or watch the anime

But I kinda want to be in the /a/ threads
>>
File: 22172.jpg (58 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
22172.jpg
58 KB, 256x366
>>120310207
It'd be nice to be able to read the VN's first, assuming they have more story plots generally (haven't played the sequels myself)..
But I'm guessing most people will watch the anime first, I'll probs do the same..

Also this is a thing (pic related)..
>>
I dropped it on the Jihad episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4wx90Awp0
>>
>>120310437
Comedy of the decade
>>
>>120310437
Is she kill?
>>
>>120310906
maybe
>>
About the kikestarter.
They are bringing over the all-ages version while Denpa is doing the 18+ version.

But has anyone actually played the all ages version before?
Supposedly it has new scenes and so on, but are they actually new new or are they just new scenes to replace basically all of Amanes route?
>>
>>120311700
>But has anyone actually played the all ages version before?
I've seen some of the new scenes and the new CG. It's ok but not worth taking over the H-scenes.
>>
>>120310437
After dropping the anime in episode 3, I came back for this hoping something finally happened.
But nooope.
Fuck this garbage.
>>
>>120311843
I didn't find the h-scenes to be anything special really, except for Amanes.

I just wonder how they've handled Amanes route since her whole route is basically a h-scene, the other girls routes h-scenes wasn't really important in comparison to Amanes
>>
>>120313677
Do you really think people want H-scenes for plot?
>>
It's shit. Routes were all too rushed to be enjoyable except Amane who got 4 episodes, but her route sucked.
>>
>>120314268
I do.
>>
>>120314327
You should change your mindset then.
>>
File: 1412860749224.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1412860749224.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
I liked the VN so much that I've forced myself to enjoy the anime adaption as well.

Really needed at least 24 episodes, plus the sequels. Common route elements were needed in at least most of the episodes.

Fuck.
>>
>>120314268
Amanes h-scenes were important.
All the other characters had their own route stuff like Makinas playing soldier, Mitcher dating, Sakaki stalking and doing various tasks with Sachi.
Which all included this slice of life humour thing going on.

But what did Amanes route have? Sex.
Amanes h-scenes was the counterpart of the other girls silly humour scenes that were needed to build the characters.

I can skip the other characters h-scenes since they aren't anything special and at best are just a way to show the love between the two characters
But for Amanes route they were important m8
>>
File: 0412.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0412.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>120314645
Nigga H-scenes were there for jacking the fuck off in the first place, they are there for any plot points. Go in extras, there is an alternate scene replay for H-scenes. You can easily replace the H-scenes with something different like in the all ages version and achieve the same thing. H-scenes are there for it to sell not for any key plot points.
You're like saying the H-scenes in the sequels are important to show how far Yuuji was willing to go for Makina (where he raped her mother) and how sorry Yuuji's mother felt towards Yuuji himself (where she fucked him) or Kazuki molesting Yuuji to show how much she was obsessed with him and was willing to give him the affection his parents never gave him.
Two of which are non-canon but they do show some plot points but that isn't the focus at all.
>>
>>120314645
sachi her scenes had also some importance in that she didnt get the dick until the 3rd one.
>>
>>120314937
H scenes tell us a lot about a character like how they are in bed.

That shit is important.
>>
>>120314937
In the first VN all the routes are basically just slice of life with a mixed in humour > shit goes down > conclusion

All the girls routes had pretty much normal slice of life phase, except for Amanes that were just h-scenes, there were some few cases were they did something else but in the end it ended up in a h-scene and even when it wasn't a CG h-scene so was it always mentioned that they had sex all the fucking time over and over again.

Sure it can be replaced with something else, but Amanes slice of life phase was still just sex everywhere and replacing that will basically replace her whole route unless they just censor it graphically and instead explain it with words.
>>
>>120307935
I really felt like when it did succeed at being funny, it was utterly hilarious though.

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at a VN than when I read the words "electronic gang-rape."
>>
>>120315294
I liked how random it was at times, the American politician part, Sachi being Lu Bu on the shark, the Gestapo sending a bill to the jews families for disposing their corpses, Makina trying to learn how to swim by remembering the colonial freedom fighters and Yuujis friend that hated black people
>>
File: 4546.jpg (29 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
4546.jpg
29 KB, 250x300
>>120315208
Well of course Amene's route needs to have alot of sex scenes when you get down to her character. She believes that she is guilty for the death of her teammates and wants to give herself up to the brother of the one she was closest to as atonement. Having alot of sex does justify in her character seeking some form of punishmentm however that just builds on her character and can be replaced easily or just skip to the problem itself (like what the anime did) which works as well. Amane was stalling her entire route trying to run away by holding onto her mindset that she needs to be punished for her sins. Saying that Amane is the only one with meaningful sex scenes doesn't make much sense since many other characters carry some form of character with their sex scenes. Michiru takes the game of pretend as far to get him in bed with her, Sachi was to show her that even she can be selfish which didn't get the dick until the 3rd one, Makina was to overcome the pressure of her family matters and Yumiko's oddly enough didn't mean anything for her character but to Yuuji's itself as he needs to not treat her like an object that needs to be protected and she has needs as well. The SoL segments within the first VN display each girl's character and mostly no way normal itself as it showed some form of each other's character and parts of Yuuji's character as well (Makina's for instance gives some insight on what Yuuji faced in the past).
Also the biggest thing Amane's route has is bare minimum of SoL > shit goes down fast and takes forever > conclusion. Frontwing probably didn't have enough space to fit in any SoL without making Amane's route long as hell since Angelic Howl is really long as well so they opted to show most of her character in sex scenes.
>>
>>120310437
This pissed me off. If you read the VN Yumi's father was a total dick, but the anime is an insult because it wants me to feel sorry for an evil bastard who went so far as to kill his wife and manipulate his daughter by pretending to be a "good father" and really wants me to believe he would cry over her death? If he was sad about anything he was sad that he lost his meal ticket and scrooge mcduck power.

You know, just like how the poor are sad when they loose their welfare checks because they can't be lazy faggots any more.
>>
>>120315871
you're saying that all h-scenes are important and should stay in then
>>
>>120316163
He kinda ended up being a nice guy at the end though.

In the VN he realized it after he lost everything
While in the anime he realized it when his heir died
>>
>>120316169
Yes, which is why in my first post I said that they were ok but not worth taking over the H-scenes.
>>
>>120316231
In real life people are evil. They don't change, ever. Just merely adapt.
>>
>>120316311
Spoken like a true /pol/lack and /r9k/fag.
>>
File: Do not ever forget and forgive.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Do not ever forget and forgive.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
>>120316361
>>
>>120316231
In the VN it makes sense as years have to pass for him to change.
>>
File: grisaia_betray.jpg (859 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grisaia_betray.jpg
859 KB, 1920x1080
>>120316311
>>
Do they actually ever mention the characters ages? They only mention the characters ages in comparison to Yuujis but they never state his age do they?
>>
>>120307055
I've got to say, the anime wasn't terrible as far as VN-to-anime translations go. I dare you to find me an example of a great 12ep anime that adapted all the routes.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.