[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Log Horizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
Why isn't LH just about this party?

Why is lost American man such a cool guy?

I'm now just gonna watch the series knowing there could be a better group to focus on.

LH2 Episode 14 thread I guess
>>
They fucking rushed this like no tomorrow.
Someone needs to be fired for this shit.

Until now they've been doing like 5 episode a novel, and for some fucking reason they blazed through an entire novel volume in one episode.
>>
>>119601901
I'm now mad knowing this.
Goddamn it.
>>
Just watched it... WHAT THE FUCK

I've put up with everything they messed up till now, but this is by far the worst
They skipped through the story so fast, it didn't even make sense. It was like watching a really bad recap episode
>>
They could have easily cut some of the Akiba raid shit that dragged on, no instead they cut the best novel short
Worst direction decision I've ever seen
>>
File: 6548658659769.jpg (15 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
6548658659769.jpg
15 KB, 500x277
>>119601901
>Rushed
Fast pacing =/= Rushed
>>
I still have to watch episode 13, I heard it's a Valentine's Day filler episode. Is it worth it? Or can I skip it?
>>
They wasted an episode on one guy giving a pep talk and cut this shit short? That's pretty fucking terrible
>>
>>119602302
You haven't actually watched the episode have you.
The story made almost NO SENSE. To rush through the story, they went nonstopdialogmodetoexplaineverything.

Go watch it first before talking shit, you'll see.
>>
>>119602302
Dude it's literally five times faster pacing to rush.
Rush is the most accurate description.

Imagine doing all of PK stuff, Hamelin stuff and forming of Round Table in one episode. That's what this episode did, pacing wise.
>>
>>119602369
>>119602444
"Rushed" Usually means the episode was thrown together quickly and the result is low quality work on the part of the animation studio.
In this case you're both making reference to pacing. Aka whipping through events and dialogue at break neck speeds.
>>
>>119602341
I remember I pointed out how the pep talk episode was utterly bullshit and dragged out making it cringe worthy but got wailed on by turbonerds saying it was the best episode of S2.

It's pretty ironic considering this episode which everyone was looking forward to.
>>
>>119602661

Actually it was rushed. Kanami's bust size changes with every scene and only the one that came from episode 1 was accurate to the LN aka recycled shit.

The best animation also sadly came from Kanami getting knocked out of the cowboy bar by that level 34 npc, which is a complete waste.
>>
Still, haven't watched it, but is it really that bad of an adaptation? What did they cut?
>>
>>119602665
The pep talk episode was fine.
What we didn't need was the valentines day shit from the spin-off manga, and could have cut Akatsuki whining by an episode.

They could have easily cut two episodes worth of shit and made Kanami arc 3 episodes long.
It would still feel rushed, but nowhere near as bad as this.
>>
>>119602786
> What did they cut
Every build up

Imagine watching a summary youtube video of any movie in under five minutes
>>
>>119602745
Do you really think this episode was sub standard for the second season?
>>
>>119602808
Or they can also cut the pep talk to half an episode instead of having them waste 10 minutes of reaction time during Williams speech breaks and get another episode.
>>
>>119602990
We're talking about best girl and best bust. They deserved better.
>>
I couldn't really notice animation flows because my mind couldn't adjust to the blazing scene changes
It was hard enough just trying to keep up
>>
COWABUNGA
>>
>>119603428
Them keeping that was the only thing the staff did right
I'll give them that
>>
I don't know about you guys, but, boobs aside, I find Kureha to be annoying and obnoxious as fuck
>>
>>119603786
I meant Kanami or whatever. I can't even get her name right.
>>
>>119603786
Uhh, are you talking about Kanami or Nureha?
>>
>>119602808
>made Kanami arc 3 episodes long.
But they can't have 3 episodes on side characters without the main characters showing up. People would complain anyway
>>
I admit, the frog ninja taking the two off the dragon would have been a lot more awesome with some build up.
>>
>>119603953
So tiresome how they try to force so many characters to be so dark, mysterious and sinister. Edgy shit writing, when will we ever get a properly written story about MMOs.
>>
>>119604189
If you're talking about the Genius, that's the point. Not sure about Mizufa, she's supposed to be openly murderous and battle-loving.
>>
>>119604189
The written story is okay. The animated adaptation on the other hand... I hate jumping on the DEEN bandwagon, but I have to admit that they've ruined yet another series
>>
>>119604309
Problem about calling DEEEEN on the storywriting is the fact that the director/all the storywriting staff are the exact same as last season's. No idea what went wrong this time around.
>>
>>119604383
Funding, maybe?
>>
File: into the trash it goes.gif (2 MB, 406x227) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.gif
2 MB, 406x227
>>119604483
A mobile game , of all things, shouldn't be eating up that much budget.
>>
The episode confused me. What was with the overlay disease the Landers had? What's with one of the geniuses using overlay glitching as an actual technique? Is this something that's commonplace now? What were the geniuses? They talked as if they weren't Landers, so they're monsters? Even though they had actual intelligence? Why did they have access to a giant dragon?
>>
Even though this /was/ rushed as fuck, I'm still glad we at least got an episode with Kanami's party instead of just a mention or half an episode.

I agree, as fans we did deserve way better, and I don't know if Mamare was involved in the decision to cut that down or not, but regardless, I'm just glad some of that was shown.

I'm also really glad they kept in "Cowabunga!"
>>
>>119604799
Tentacle monster Papus has the ability to control monsters (and perhaps people/Landers) with his, well, tentacles.

From volume 10 spoilers, we learn that the Genius are one of two Traveler factions (Travelers being essentially an alien race that have no physical bodies of their own and have to possess other ones in Theldesia). Roe2, who'll appear in two episodes, is a member of the other faction.
>>
>having an autism attack about an episode covering a volume that has not been published yet
>>
>>119604799
>What was with the overlay disease the Landers had?

The ability of the one genius who was overlaying mobs to take hits from Leonardo's attacks.
>>
>>119605103
The entire volume is published on web already since like a year ago.
The new format got published already as well.
>>
>>119605229
But does the animation staff know what changes Mamare would make to it? Didn't seem so, considering that Leonardo still likes pizza. Also, the web novel was just recently finished, so it's not like the web novel itself was available for them to reference.
>>
Every single conversation KR had with Garnet Dragon has been cut out as well.

And they were important to story as fuck
>>
>>119605103
So why DID they cover a volume before the story in it was supposed to be told?
>>
>>119605335
So you are saying this series is going to end at episode 18? Since you think Mamare is incapable of communicating with the staff, and there are no more material to cover.

Really?

You think this series is getting canned?
>>
>>119605355
Except that was only in the web novel, and not on the side-story that ep14 seems to have been adapted from.

>>119605382
Probably to introduce the Genius, since they're somewhat important for Roe2's monologue in a couple of episodes.
>>
>>119605335
Of course they did, they knew about Kanami's boobs and Frog-nardo before the web novel changes were made. Duh.

And besides, if he is incapable of telling the animation staff what's going to happen, we're fucked, because we only have like 4-5 episode worth of stuff left to cover.
>>
>>119605432
Someone likes to make strawmen.
>>
>>119605473
Wrong.

KR's conversation with Garnet Dragon after COWABUNGA scene was in the original version as well, and it was entirely cut from this episode.

Maybe you shouldn't talk like you know shit when you don't.
>>
>>119605432
Well, they obviously have something to fill out until episode 25. Episode 17 is about the Odyssea Knights, so we'll probably either be meeting Dariella or start the battle at Sapphir already, depending on how fast it goes.

Besides, we're not getting S3 for a while, so they're either concluding it here or giving us /something/ to hang onto until we do get it.
>>
>>119605530
It's not strawman. At all.

You are saying Mamare doesn't tell animators the new plot.
If that's the case we're fucked, because volume 8 is the only thing left for the entire rest of the season.

You might want to use that brain of yours and actually think first
>>
Did more of the Kanami sidestory get tled?

Looks like BT finally took down the LH page
>>
>>119605597
No. NHK has 25 episode filled.
Which means episode 19-25 will be uncharted land.

So you only have three options:
1. Mamare is incapable of talking to animators about future plot and we're fucked in the rear with anime original story.
2. Mamare is incapable of talking to animators about future plot and we get treated to six episodes of WWB, Nyanta recipe, and HML spin-off adaptation

or

3. Mamare has communicated the content of novel 10, and we will have 5-6 episodes of it (presumably v10 will also start around the same time on Narou weekly)

3 is the most likely, we've seen this done in the past.
>>
File: coppelia THE WALL.jpg (118 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
coppelia THE WALL.jpg
118 KB, 1440x810
>>119605684
Speaking of that, has the volume 8 translation gone anywhere? I haven't checked up on it in a while.
>>
>>119605602
For today's episode, how long ago would production have to had started.

You might want to use that brain of yours and actually think first
>>
>>119605724
sup aohige
>>
>>119601826
>dressing as one of the turtles in a game
How fucking lame.
>>
>>119605725
Somebody started work on that? last I heard skyethewood bailed when LH got picked up by Yen press
>>
What I'm saying is Mamare can tell animators what his plans are.
So we're not getting fucked in a few episodes from now.
Which means, they had ample time to make this episode.

Ok, I'll explain it sloooowly since you are too slow to understand what I'm saying.

You are saying there was no way for animators to know what Mamare planned to change in the new version.

I'm telling you that CANNOT be true. Because if he was unable to do so, this series would end in 5 episodes. Because we have no more material left other than volume 8.
Which means, most likely, Mamare CAN in fact tell animators what his plans are. Otherwise we're fucked by episode 19.
>>
So what you are telling me its that I should read the LN?
>>
>>119605912
I just checked the translation and it stopped on chapter 1 part 2. We're probably not gonna get anywhere.

>>119605936
Read the /spoilers/ for the LN, that is.
>>
As much as I love these characters and their arc. And would have loved to get more of them.

I am just naturally assuming that this gone through swiftly for whatever they have planned for the finale.
>>
>>119604309

the source material is literally just as good
>>
Jeez, it is just a sidestory that is probably irrelevant to mainplot. LH cast and world is really big, they can't cover everything.
>>
>>119605729
see >>119605918
>>
>>119605995
Yes, the big finale.
Watch it be a party episode with Nyanta trying to make a recipe to please everyone.

<Insert relevant plot cliffhanger not shown in novels at the last thirty seconds.>
>>
>>119606005
You mean "just as bad" then.
>>
>>119605995
Basically this. That one guy's butthurt at the moment since he was looking forward to Kanami.

>>119606034
It was important, but we covered the most important part, which was arguably the Genius encounter.
>>
>>119606034
Other than the fact they just skimmed past introducing the major big bad of the entire series, which ties into the story of Roe2, an extremely important character, and overall theme to the entire Apocalypse.

Neither Kanami or <Genius> are irrelevant to the story. Both, especially the latter, is an extremely important core element to the plot.
>>
>>119606034
This.
Fucking nerds will never be satisfied with anything.
>>
>>119605918
>You are saying there was no way for animators to know what Mamare planned to change in the new version.

The fact that Leonardo said he likes Pizza instead of Sushi implies that.
>>
>>119606168
Yet he was a frog since episode 1 and the OP
Most of Leonardo changes happened in anime character design before the "new version" volume 8 started on Narou

Oh but Mamare doesn't talk to animators, they just saw the future! Right?
>>
>>119606130
>introducing the genius is the only reason this episode happened.
>>
>>119606243
Apparently you have no considered the possibility that Mamare did not make all the changes at once.
>>
Season 2 is such a fucking train wreck. In all my years of shit posting on /a/, never once have I been so utterly disappointed in a loved series. When this started, I stayed up friday night into staturday morning, now I don't even want to watch the new episode.

I'll just close the thread and move on, I got the gist of it all through the posts.
>>
>>119606314
The changes in both Kanami's and Leo's appearance was anime-first. The web novel changes came afterwards.

In either case it is a PROOF that Mamare does in fact tell animators his plans.
>>
>>119606335
I must sadly say I feel the same, anon.
I remember the threads with hundreds upon hundreds of replies, and they were re-made as soon as they died. Amazing times.
Now though... Season two is just underwhelming.
We wanted a lot more, and they gave us a sped-up plot and some filler.
>>
If they cut all that's stuff it probably was garbage. Good thing we have them to slim down the content and just focus on the better part of his work.
>>
>>119606130
What is the difference between genius and raidboss?
>>
THE WALL is my new waifu.
>>
>>119606498
The Genius were controlling the raid boss (the black dragon).
>>
>>119606498
genius are alien body snatchers
raid boss is a game system boss

genius can probably take over 'empty' physical entities like new monsters including raid bosses and unused adventurer avatars
>>
>>119606515
Hogan pls.
>>
File: 1501101548028.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1501101548028.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>119606515
Please, no NTR.
>>
>>119601826
walking copyrightt infringement. kyoani should take over.
>A month after the Catastrophe, he fled from the Big Apple due to the riots and lynching after the discovery of Real Food Preparation and a subsequent attempt to monopolize the secret.
> reminder that multikulture and degeneracy destroyed new york city MMO
inb4 /po/ was rite
>>
>>119606498
<genius> are a faction of the 'travelers' race who were brought to the ET world at the same time as the apocalypse
the 'travelers' have no real body so they borrow the body of others, like unused Adventurer avatars
>>
>>119606335
Holy shit you crybaby, you don't have to watch it if you despise it that much. Just stick with the novels like everyone else is doing.
These sob stories are the worst.
>>
So why are Minami and Akiba antagonistic? Why is Minami waging a full out war on Akiba? I mean if you look it from the adventurer or lander POV in Minami it doesn't really make much sense.

Is everyone supposed to be such a gigantic tool they'll just engage in the war for reasons?
>>
>>119606589
Hypothetically like Roe2?
>>
>next episode is scrub episode
Just tell me it won't take more than one, they're the most boring in the cast.
>>
>>119606659
Westelande has a legit claim on Eastal
>>
>>119606663
yes

I bet when the apocalypse happened the reason why genius were able to take over these new expansion monsters is that they were still empty souless entities, like roe2 was taken over by a fool.
>>
>>119606720
And Akiba has half the adventurer population of Yamato while the rest is split between 3 towns.
>>
>>119606659
Because they are dominant?
>>119606680
Must appeal to younger viewers.
>>
>>119606659
>>119606720
the royals are split into 2 lineages. the adventurers play along for the jewgold. this was what ron paul wanted
>>
>>119601901
Because the people who made this don't know what will happen. Just look at season 1 and see if they cut things out that much. Can't people just wait. I mean vol 9 isn't even published yet
>>
>>119606680
You're getting at least 5 episodes of them. Don't worry though, we're getting Roe2 and Dariella as well. And desperation Overskill
>>
it is valrape all over again.
>>
>>119606659
Well the war mongering female general you saw is a Westelande Lander, not an adventurer. She has genuine war lust over conquest of Eastal.

And Minami's financial backbone is Westelande

And Indicus just wants to see the world burn
>>
>>119606800
It's pretty even

Akiba = 15,000 adventurers
Minami = 12,000 adventurers

all other parts of Yamato combined = 3,000 adventurers

The southern player city of Nakasu got conquered by Minami and its members mostly absorbed
>>
>>119606858
No you idiot.
>>
>>119606860
>And Indicus just wants to see the world burn
nah. she a control freak who was elly of shiroe.

demiglaze was bane before he got bitchslapped by a catman and than legolas too, and then got a waifu to henpeck him.
>>
So could Nureha just ban Indicus from Minami or does she secretly hold all the power that Nureha took?
>>
>>119606819
More the reason to slow down.
Now they have shorter time to get to the void zone after scrubs

If they didn't know what will happen they should have stretched this out for five episodes.

Now, after episode 19 they have to somehow cover material that's not even on the web.
>>
>>119607002
No really Indicus' sole motive is to see her former 'friends' beat each other
She's fueled by hate, not logic or greed.
>>
Isn't that democracy's elfdog on the right?
>>
>>119607132
>Indicus' sole motive is to see her former 'friends' beat each other
She has some personality problems.
>>
>>119607154
Yeah

The dude who got his throat slit by Shiroe
>>
>>119607154
Former elfdog, yes. Then he ditched Democracy for a Lander woman who'll kill him since it's funny that Adventurers get to revive.
>>
>>119607207
She's pretty much the poster babe of psychopath, yes.
>>
>>119607074
Or they could just maybe continue it later after the kids arc which is in volume 8 and is already published. I think the Kanami arc was just there to show the genius monsters and the chinese bot. So, that when Roe2 comes in people wouldn't be that much confuse.
>>
>>119607074
>Now, after episode 19 they have to somehow cover material that's not even on the web.

Mamare is already working on volume 10, as seen by the letter from Roe2 to Shiroe.
>>
>>119601826
Leonardo is Samurai Flamenco in disguise?
>>
>>119607607
The the
>Because the people who made this don't know what will happen.

Doesn't make any sense.
For the animators to animate volume 10 material Mamare would have to had told them what will happen.
They should be producing 19+ right about now actually
>>
File: cancelsandcombos.png (1 MB, 1691x947) Image search: [Google]
cancelsandcombos.png
1 MB, 1691x947
>>119607667
no, he is our bratty savior takeru
>>
>>119607864
Yuuko please.
>>
>>119607848
And how would you know? Not every studio is the same. Maybe they did some of the Kanami and the raid episode first. Who knows? Unless you are somewhat related to DEEN, just wait.
>>
>>119606657
Not him but you don't have to be in this thread if you don't like people complaining. Nothing you say is gonna stop the crybabies from crying.

Then again nothing I say will stop you from being retarded, wasting my own time. Guess we're all even huh?
>>
>>119607864
Can't wait for this three other brothers.
>>
>>119601826
Leonardo is a qt, too bad we won't see him again this season.
>>
>>119607997
Just wait for what?
For them to redo Kanami arc?

Too late for that bub
>>
>>119608122
Wait for your brain to grow 3 sizes larger.
>>
>>119608122
They could maybe continue after the kids arc. I don't know and you don't know too. What good is it to complain about things you don't know?
>>
>>119608003
Considering that this threads can be used to talk about the novels and not focus entirely on the catastrophe of the anime, I don't mind staying here. The eyesore of the crybabies is annoying because the big animators made a boo-boo in their wholesome experience of the show.
But I guess you really are hopeless if you want to focus only on that instead of ignoring it like the reasonable man and just talk about the novels. Some morons will never learn indeed so please go back to your cryfest.
>>
>>119601901
>>119602171
Wow that pisses me off now. I thought the episode was pretty good because the characters were so much more interesting and didn't fuck around long like the normal main characters. They shouldve made less fucking talking, explanation and doing nothing in the Akatsuki arc so they have another episode for the Frog guy
>>
>>119608292
>just talk about the novels
I'd love to, if I actually got read anything past Vol 7 and no spoilers hardly count
>>
>>119608292
>telling others to ignore
>unable to ignore shit yourself
>claiming I'm samefag just because I pointed out how retarded your hypocrisy is

It's so easy to tell when someone hasn't left their basement in the past 5 years.
>>
>>119608292
They just felt left out because they don't know what will happen. I mean in the earlier episodes people were complaining that DEEN skip the raid part when they show Shiroe revived in the cave. People were really complaining about that.
>>
>>119608361
Akatsuki makes moniz and frog burgerfit not. Deal with it.
>>
>>119608440
No, people were complaining about how it didn't follow the LN and cover both events in parallel, instead doing it one after another which makes it feel repetitive and dragged out.

And these were mostly the LNfags. Anime only people defended it because they didn't know jack shit.
>>
I'm not complaining, I really liked this episode.

Deal with it.
>>
>>119608397
Fair enough. I thought everyone was in the same boat in terms of how far into the content they were.

>>119608421
That's just silly, anon.
>>
>>119608695
You're right, I doubt you have a toilet in your basement.
>>
>>119608598
I think there were some people that were annoyed how Shiroe's thought process (rethinking his strategy on how to beat the raid) after reviving was cut out. The info was put into the next episode anyways, though.
>>
>>119608749
Now now, I apologize if I made you feel in our previous altercation but you have to understand that you can't always use the same snarky comments to talk about anything. We cool now, bro.
>>
I asked this last night but I fell asleep and the thread was pruned.

How do they handle the lady version of the main guy? Is it just a copy of his mind in a ladies body or what?
>>
Why are chinamen farming bots so kawaii?
>>
>>119608967
Just wait. It is not like you are going to die next weeks.
>>
>>119608967

She's a separate person, she thinks of Shiroe as her creator and she's pissed that he gave her a weird build.
>>
>>119609015
I'm more interested in why do Chinese bots know nihongo.
>>
>>119609015
I hated bots especially buffer bots. Parties had couple of buffer bots. Because of them I wasn't needed anymore ;_;
>>
He should have said breast here.

>>119609107
Google translate.
>>
>>119609107
Doesn't they all speak in some sort of unilanguage? Leonardo shouldn't know their language too.
>>
>>119609107
They probably don't.
IIRC one of the things that got carried over after the Catastrophe was the translator, so everyone can understand eachother.
>>
>>119609224
Now when I'm finally looking at her and not at subs, she has really big op--
>>
>>119609107
>Chinese bots know nihongo.
it's something written in the novel but there's a auto-translation function for everyone. Why do you think an American can speak nihongo?
>>
>>119609224
Are they really that big or are those tatas immensely upgraded in the anime?
>>
I don't get it, Leonardo loses a lot. Why did Froggy-nardo say he doesn't lose?
>>
>>119609229
There's a translator. Leonardo has about a 1 second delay before he "understands" wtf Kanami is saying in the web novel.
>>
>>119609278
What if I speak klingon?
>>
>>119609107

Maybe if you put points into the language skill you knew them when the apocalypse happened?

What I'm wondering is why Shiroe had to die before his alt account could live but bots don't.
>>
>>119609301
>Leonardo loses a lot
you think he'll admit it?
>>
>>119609296
Please, I need to know!
>>
>>119609466
Fair enough.
>>
>>119609341
Doubt it would translate...
>Some turbogeeks start speaking Klingon to bypass translation
>They use it as code when openly moking people.
>They use it during planing of lander related stuff so that any eavesdropers can't understand it
>>
>>119609292
Obviously because Master Splinter taught him. Splinter is defiantly a japanophile.
>>
This episode ought to have been split into three episodes, and the raid episodes should have been shortened by two.
>>
>>119609346
Bots were probably online when the Apocalypse happened.
>>
>>119607864
He sounds like a smash bros tourneyfag there
>>
>>119609554
I hate you nerds, I really do. You deserve this crappy adaptation and nothing more.
>>
>>119602661
Rushed can be used to describe the pacing too you stupid fuck.
>>
Will Amerinardo marry Coppeliabot?
>>
>>119609925
Will their child use shield and sword?
>>
>>119601826

>Dress as a Turtle
>Ninja
>2 katanas
>Name's Leonardo

And other players call him to be "a Frog"

What the fucking hell, I was all mad.
>>
This was still the best episode of S2 even with all you faggots whining about it.
>>
>>119609107
So I take it that Leonardo is talking Nihongo himself?

What about the local people of the land of chinaland?
>>
>>119610004
See >>119609301
>>
>>119609976
Who would win, Kirito with double sword wielding or Coppelion with double shield wielding?
>>
>>119610004
he dresses as a Frog, he is a Teenage Mutant Ninja (Frog) thanks to copyrights
>>
>>119610018
But muh build up!
>>
>>119610004
The dumb part is rather that he refers himself as a frog, and not a turtle (unless that's just an error from the fansubbers).

But there's probably copyright laws involved.
>>
>>119610123
It was copyright laws, that's one of the reasons Mamare cited for not having Dragonhowls published (along with not having the time to edit it) during one of the Q&As
>>
>>119610004
Maybe they wanted to have a card to dismiss any accusation of copyright infringement.
>TMNT? What are you talking about, he's a frog not a turtle!
>>
>>119610004
There was also the part where he felt like eating pizza.

It only hit me when he yelled COWABUNGA.
>>
>>119610038
Naw, he's probably talking Eigo. Coppelia probably talks in Chuugokugo. Ellias probably also Eigos around.

By the power of autotranslate, they all understand each another.
>>
>>119610123
>The dumb part is rather that he refers himself as a frog
In their universe, it can just be a group of ninja frogs instead of turtles, like WcDonalds instead of McDonalds. This sort of reference doesn't need to be one hundred percent accurate.
>>
>>119610278
As an American I'm amazed he didn't demand pizza from the poor people
>>
>>119609976
And what would their child be called?

Leopelia? Coppenardo?
>>
>>119610394
Lander make terrible food unless they've been trained in the secret of making good food, and then grinded their chef class skill.
>>
>>119610407
Bob.
>>
>>119610407
>implying he wont name her Karai
>>
>>119610455

>naming your child after a planet

Goddamnit Matt Damon.
>>
File: robot.jpg (43 KB, 692x258) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
43 KB, 692x258
Can Coppelia post on 4chan? Is she allowed to?
>>
>>119610100
>>119610123
I really don't think people who have the rights to TMNT would care if some cartoon from Japan copy Leonardo for something like this.
>>
Seriously, Coppelia a cute. Keronardo a hunk.
>>
>>119609740
I imagine he's more a Street Fighter fan.
>>
>>119610513
Reminder to report all chinamen bots.
>>
>>119606948
>Does not know about space vampires
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>119610532
That's exactly why it's easier just to make him a frog to avoid any possible lawsuit for something like this.
>>
>>119610532
I don't think everything is that dandy when dealing with copyrights.
>>
>>119610532
You'd be surprised at what some hungry jewish lawyer would do to nick a few shekels to fund his lunch time Starbucks mocchiatto
>>
>>119610513
We need a Terminator movie where the robots are stopped by the power of captcha.
>>
This series would be so much better if it was about Kanami's adventures instead of the Log Horizon babies and haremshit.
>>
>>119610532
You underestimate lawyers and Eastman/Laird don't even have full rights anymore if I remember right.
If you want to gamble on a soulless corporation not trying to milk cash from random people go right ahead.
>>
>>119610645
What if they buy premium?
>>
>>119610694
Eh, the LG babies are alright (for now). Akatsuki's arc and the infinite money dungeon raid dragged on for far too long.
>>
File: A SHIT.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A SHIT.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>119610694
I agree. Akatsuki a shit.
>>
>>119610694
>haremshit
Well so far Shiroe has only 3 girls who are into him, and one of those isn't even trying. It's a very moderate harem.
And more importantly not every single romance in the story revolves around him.
>>
>>119610757
That's like paying ransom to snackbars. Win-win.
>>
>>119610803
I'm sure foxgirl is still trying
>>
>>119610694
Why is Kanami so best girl? Used to be a himefag, but after >DEEN and seeing Kanami, I am repenting.
>>
>>119610959
You know, you don't have to be one of those obnoxious people who only chooses one thing and sticks with it.
>>
>>119610694
Log Horizon is interesting when the focus is on Shiroe, Naotsugu, Nyanta and the Scrubs scrubbing though. Akatsuki is just a fail for a female lead, not to mention she panders to lolifags.
>>
Does anybody have a webm for the dragon summoning? It was so hype.
>>
>>119609337
But Kanami should knows English... She is working/studying abroad...
>>
>>119610803
Plot relevant -> Akatsuki, Minori,Nureha
Not relevant at the moment -> Henrietta
Add Kaname as Shiroe's crush(as Akatsuki and Minori seem to think) and it is 5 girls
>>
>>119605724
What if they are using TRPG replay for story or some shit? The characters already show up and they do kinda deals with Genius.
>>
>>119610645
>Implying learning A.I wouldn't figure out how to bypass this Human shield called The Captcha.
>Implying Automata aren't among the hundreds of 4chan anonymous across the boards.
>>
>>119611375
Do you know trpg 's lore?W
>>
>>119611290
She's studying in ITALY. Do you think all Gaijin speak the same language?
>>
>>119611395
But are you a ROBOT?
>>
>>119611496
01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01000110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01101000 01100010 01100001 01100111 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00101110
>>
>>119611496
How can you know you aren't a robot when they can think and look the same as human people?
>>
>>119611421
I dont. please do tell.
>>
>>119611431
Why isn't she on "Seven Hills"?
>>
>>119611658
I too wanted to know.
>>
>>119611431
English is a mandatory study in Japan anyway. If she is good enough to learn Italian, I think she would at least pass her English clasd in High School.
>>
>>119611431
In my MMORPG experience the only people who could not communicate at least to some degree in English were only Japanese and Chinese farmers.
>>
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>119611778
from what I gather, the wolf mask guy party kill at least 2 genius.
>>
File: 1418098741588.jpg (47 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
1418098741588.jpg
47 KB, 640x368
>>119611359
>Kaname
>>
>>119611863
Italian is like 10 times harder than english but this is japan we are talking about.
>>
>>119611996
She might just be that good with languages.
>>
>>119611863
Passing English in nipland is no acheivement
>>
>>119611431
She says some English stuff in this episode.
>>
>>119611996
I think that for a Japanese Italian would be actually easier, at least for what concerns the pronounce.

All vowels have the same sound.
All words, except a few exceptions, end with a vowel.
>>
>>119611639
>>
> Was going to play Two-shield style Cleric in Trpg.
> Now everyone will think I am just emulating Copperia.
>>
>>119610694
>wants Log Horizon to be a standard shounen series
>>
>>119610694
Remove Minori, Akatsuki, and samurai boy and the show is fine.
>>
>>119612376
Shiroe's is great main character but his harem kind of hurts the series.
>>
Where the hell is krusty?
>>
>>119612876
something something misa's hand
>>
File: log1.gif (811 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
log1.gif
811 KB, 500x281
Holy fucking shit this episode was what ive been waiting for! So good. TMNT bro and whole party are fucking based!
>>
>>119612876
Who cares?
>>
>>119613034
And it's the only one you get.
>>
>>119613034
IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THOUGH
>>
File: 1394889305090.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1394889305090.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>119613069
I care.
>>
>>119612159
It is not the pronounce the problem. It is the grammar that is way harder than english grammar. Just look up italian grammar and see how much stuff you have to learn.
>>119612876
Somewhere near Kaname.
>>
>>119613122
It's not that it could have been better. It's that we could have had at least 3 episodes just as awesome without everything being skipped.
>>
File: verbo-essere_0.png (109 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
verbo-essere_0.png
109 KB, 595x841
>>119612159
>can't learn how english verbs work
>learning italian verbs
>>
>>119609740
>>119610549
It's a common language among those who wish to git gud.

If anything the idea of having a physical presence and being able to do janky stuff with it reminds me more of the original Gunz than any fighting game, just because of how weird those cancels were and how you'd apply them to do broken shit in a 3d environment.
>>
>>119613206
>Just look up italian grammar and see how much stuff you have to learn.
Why are all languages so retardedly difficult to learn? Not one language is no effort level easy. I'm just glad I learnt English by watching TV and VHS while I was a kid.

Trying to learn chinkspeak currently, it is a nightmare. Especially since I am living here, sometimes you feel so incompetent in real life interactions when you are limited to basic sentence structures and locals can't understand your pronunciation anyway[Last one goes both ways].
>>
>>119612873
>harem

You should not use words you do not know the meaning of.
>>
>>119613578
Guy, at least it is better than Latin. You don't know how much i hated that latin classroom they forced us to take for " muh mother language" when all the shit is already translated in italian.
>>
>>119601826
"MY GOD" LOL

Frog hero is best hero.
>>
Why'd they make Kanami blush when she was talking about Shiroe? She really doesn't feel anything besides friendship towards him and likewise for him. Are they trying to fuck up the pairings?
>>
>>119614321
Kanami has a canon pairing? This hurts my waifufag heart.
>>
>dat COWABUNGA

based
>>
>>119614364
I hope he becomes part of the main cast. I like this guy.
>>
>>119614358
It's with __FUN
>>
>>119614364
how can one ninja turtle be so great
>>
>>119601901
>>119601826
Honestly, if they made a spin-off series for this party, I'd watch and love it.
>>
File: 1412080863192.png (147 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1412080863192.png
147 KB, 368x368
>>119614433
God damnit why are some best girls so free spirited.
>>
>>119614430
He wouldn't be part of Log Horizon because of what Mamare said about there only being one for each class, and Akatsuki is already the resident assassin.
>>
This will be the only episode we get for these guys because they just sped through their whole volume.
>>
>>119614548
>Implying they need to be in the guild to be important
>>
>>119614668
He didn't just say important, he said main cast, and Log Horizon guild is the main cast.

We will definitely see more of him when he finally gets to Japan with Kanami
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.