[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifu Wednesday Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 141
Waifus are truly a magical gift. Be sure to treasure yours always!

Let's get things properly rolling!

What's something that reminds you of them outside things related to their series?

What's the one thing you'd most like to experience with them?

You end up running late getting home after a really long day, how do they greet you?

Flip it, they run late, how do you greet them?

If you could send them a gift (that isn't you,) what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really nice!
>>
File: 745134.png (3 MB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
745134.png
3 MB, 1280x1706
>>142896838
They sure are! You too Mintbro!

>What's something that reminds you of them outside things related to their series?
Strawberry cheesecake, since that's her favourite food.

>What's the one thing you'd most like to experience with them?
A ride together in a Ferris wheel overlooking the new year fireworks.

>You end up running late getting home after a really long day, how do they greet you?
Probably be scary at first, asking me why I am so late, followed by a kiss and a hug.

>Flip it, they run late, how do you greet them?
Give her a big hug because she's safe, and maybe ask her if something happened that caused her to be late.

>If you could send them a gift (that isn't you,) what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?
A wedding ring

You're waifu is now the protagonist of the last game you played! How does it change?
>>
File: 1152037273398.jpg (173 KB, 591x886) Image search: [Google]
1152037273398.jpg
173 KB, 591x886
>>142896838
Thank you very much, OP!
>something that reminds you of them
The smell of chlorine and coconut.
>most like to experience with them?
That's a tough one! There's so much I'd like to do with her that I can't prioritise any of them, but the first thing that came to mind is being exercise partners together.
>running late
If I didn't get the chance to tell her I was going to be late, then she'd tell me how concerned she was, but she'd be happy to see me and give me a hug.
>they run late
Pretty much the same as she'd do with me!
>what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?
I'd send her a red mountain bike, with a note attached to it confessing my love for her.

>>142897178
>Mirror's Edge Catalyst
It wouldn't change too much, she'd just be her badass self!

If you and you're waifu were to start a rock band, what kind of music would the two of you most want to make? I'd want us to go for Heavy Metal, but I feel as though Kagura would want a more Pop sound from us, so we'd meet halfway and go with Hair Metal.
>>
File: 1364952859614.jpg (155 KB, 439x750) Image search: [Google]
1364952859614.jpg
155 KB, 439x750
>>142896838
A few things, purple things too. Also d-pads

Well, having a "most wanted" is difficult to choose. Seeing as I'm not with her right now, being together with her.

With a happy "welcome home".

Same as above, but ask her if she'd like any sort of drink or thing to relax.

Something with a lot of hours and work put in to, most likely. Not sure exactly what it'd be, though.

>>142897178
The last game with a protagonist I played was Doom, well, it's now a cute girl instead of a dude killing demons.
>>
File: Konata - 013 - 1602 x 1305.jpg (202 KB, 1602x1305) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 013 - 1602 x 1305.jpg
202 KB, 1602x1305
>What's something that reminds you of them outside things related to their series?
Every time I pick up my tablet pen or open Anki. She's a large part of my motivation for these things, so she's always a driving force for it.
There's so much I can do and enjoy if I get decent at them, and it's a way I'll be able to connect with her more through her media (and being able to create more media for her).

Comiket. I want to tease her about her tastes in what she wants to pick up, while she can return the favour for me. I've said it a few times, but it'd be cute to put her on my shoulders and have her be a spotter, since our height difference is so great.

>You end up running late getting home after a really long day, how do they greet you?
I probably get a controller thrown at me and told to join in. Alternatively, dinner, bath and 'me' get rolled into a really awkward attempt to do all three at once.

Probably by asking what they want as a takeaway since I'm a terrible cook, and just letting her veg out on the sofa while I run a bath waiting for food to arrive, since she's probably tired.

>If you could send them a gift what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?
I'd probably make her a cheesy-as-hell VN in RenPy that probably isn't even very good, but clearly has a lot of heart put into it. Finale would have her recieve a necklace, which is secretly hidden in the game box.

>>142897178
>You're waifu is now the protagonist of the last game you played! How does it change?
Not really sure how she'd fit into Forza Horizon 2, but holy fuck would I love a Japanese touge-style Forza Horizon with a bunch of emphasis on itasha.

Somehow, I actually have an image related for this.
>>
File: Dark Souls 2.png (157 KB, 1472x1152) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 2.png
157 KB, 1472x1152
>>142896838
Thank you!

Violets, anything that reminds me of love and such.

Meeting her for the first time.

Hug and a kiss!

Same.

A letter.
>>142897178
I don't think she'd fare well as the Chosen Undead. Fire's a very strong theme in Lordran anyway.
>>
File: Mahouka 71.jpg (2 MB, 2379x3109) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 71.jpg
2 MB, 2379x3109
>>142896838

Red Garnets and Ivory, garnets because of her eyes and ivory because of her skin

Holding her hand or hugging her

A warm welcome home

I greet her the same probably give her a hug as a welcome home

>If you could send them a gift (that isn't you,) what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?
Hair ribbons she has really beautiful long hair I'd pick out a really beautiful hair bow made out of black Crêpe, or Muslin, or lace.

Along with some stress reducing scented candles or incense since she's in college now and that's a stressful time so something to help her relax. Little snacks small thoughtful things nothing extravagant
Thanks Mintbro your Waifu sure is swell as well
>>
File: Drumming 2.jpg (975 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Drumming 2.jpg
975 KB, 1000x1000
>>142896838
Thank you Mintbro.

The ocean reminds me of her a lot. Of course, there are many other things but the ocean is probably the biggest one.
A sunset on a beach. A beach where the sand is white, the water is turquoise and where we're just the two of us.
"Hey, where have you been?" then probably a hug/kiss. She wont do anything too special since I'm just late.
"Chérie! What took you so long? I prepared something you'll like!" as I hug/kiss her.
>If you could send them a gift (that isn't you)
A single gift wouldn't be enough to tell how much she means to me. A wedding ring and a letter would be the minimum that I could do. Only sending the ring wouldn't mean much to her if she didn't even know who it was from. Sending a basket of shrimps or something seems like I'm just trying to buy her.
>>142897178
>You're waifu is now the protagonist of the last game you played! How does it change?
D-does that mean that Ika becomes a playable hero in Heartstone or just that she plays with or against me? I'd love to face her in a children's card game! Sounds like fun!
>>142897490
>If you and you're waifu were to start a rock band
Ika is pretty talented with all instruments. Her singing is pretty great with J-pop so that would be pretty great! I don't see myself doing that, though. We'd probably be a couple that does all kinds of different types of music. From pop to rock! That said, no rap, Hip hop or metal allowed.

Your wifus are all super cute!
>>
>2 Wednesday waifu threads
Can you guys fuck off?
>>
I've posted this question in another thread, but I think it belongs here better.

What is your view on having a waifu? Do you think of the waifu as a manifestation of the ideals that Plato described, which you value but not actually feel involved in romantic love? As one fictional character which you know isn't real but still see as a romantic goal? Or a presence that exist and/or is close to you?

Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a wafu? Or those that have given up the idea of having a waifu, despite possibly only had one "proper" waifu when they were involved in the idea?

And also, as another anon brought up, what do you consider to be a "proper" waifu?
>>
>>142897995
There ought to also be a Wednesday waifu draw thread for maximum malignant growth.
>>
>>142896838
The Earth, itself.

Setting up a doujin booth together.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really nice!
Thank you, Mintbro.
>>142897553
Nepgear a cute.
C U T E

>>142897178
>Skyward Sword
Zelda can rot, for all she cares.

>>142897490
She'd probably go for a more idol-esque approach to the band.

What do you love the most about her, barring any physical features?
>>
File: Konata - 379 - 1376 x 1942.png (855 KB, 1376x1942) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 379 - 1376 x 1942.png
855 KB, 1376x1942
>>142897490
>If you and you're waifu were to start a rock band, what kind of music would the two of you most want to make?
This would in all likelihood wind up being something like Babymetal. She can do the cute anime-like vocals while I do a completely ill fitting metal background. I'd like to hope I can learn the dance better than Andrew WK.

>>142897553
It's cute imagining the game as being 'directed', and Nepgear breaking the fourth wall by not doing things aggressively enough for the script.

>>142897980
>Ika plays all the instruments by herself using her tentacles
Does it still count as a band? Pretty hardcore to just be sitting there looking cool while everything around her goes wild with music.

>>142898006
>What is your view on having a waifu?
Pretty difficult question to answer, really. Quite difficult to put into words, and it's something which will vary a lot between person to person.
She's someone I feel romantically attracted to who makes me happy even just seeing her, and even if all I'll ever have is my imagination of how we'd live, that's alright.

>Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a waifu?
I don't have an opinion. It's for some people, not for others.

>What do you consider to be a "proper" waifu?
Again, I don't really have an opinion on it. Everyone's different and treats the relationship differently. There's obviously a difference between someone who changes from season to season to someone who sticks by them for many years, but I'm not thought police; people are free to do what they please.

>>142898265
>What do you love the most about her, barring any physical features?
Her overwhelming passion and enthusiasm for the things she loves. Not only is it infectious, but she's adorable when she's enjoying something or talking about it.
>>
>>142898006
Just like being in love with anyone, you just happen to be in love with a 2d girl/boy, and "waifu/husbando" are just a way to describe/sort of name them. I find it strange to make it out to be anything more, really. I mean sure there's all the fantasies and these threads, and the relationship in mind, but those aren't really the same. I am in love with her, as a person, I don't consider her a goddess that I worship.

Like normal, no reason to think otherwise. And well, it depends. Love doesn't last forever.

Just a girl you're romantically in love with, and given the chance, would get in a relationship with, not a favourite girl(s) for whatever season.

>>142898265
Kobori is very cute, too.

>>142898540
I could definitely see her going "W-way too violent!" to plenty of it.
>>
File: yukarin 24.png (324 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 24.png
324 KB, 500x711
Good evening true waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had a happy week, and that you all stay as cute as you are right now.

>>142896838
Thanks Mintbro! You and Mint are very cute indeed!

Truthfully, the thing outside her series that reminds me of her is a hairdryer, which makes my hair very fluffy indeed

I'd love to experience the sunrise with Yukari, looking out of a tent somewhere high up.

If I'm late, she usually greets me with a flying tackle and endless questions about where I've been. Truthfully, the same is true vice versa.

I would send her my prized peaked cap and a pudding that I'd put all my heart into. I always think of her when I'm cooking, and I'd love for her to be able to eat it one day.

>>142897178
>Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
I think she'd be highly confused.
Also, you and Erza are both very cute, as usual

>>142897490
Yukari would want something inspiring and military, and I like modern folk, so I guess nautical folk would be a good mix? Your waifu a cute!

>>142897553
Nepgear very cute

>>142897729
Good evening Konatabro

>>142897746
Amazing picture of your waifu!

>>142897980
almost as cute as you and your waifu

>>142898265
I love Yukari's enthusiam, passion, and unerring loyalty. She's very earnest and I love her more every day. Also, Kobori a best girl

Can your waifu/husbando cook? Can you cook? Do you cook together? What do you like making?

You've both been given a surprise day off! You've made no bookings or plans, the weather is average, what do you end up doing? Do you rest, or make the most of the day outside?

If possible, post your waifu with an animal!
>>
File: Mahouka 67.png (902 KB, 1400x1700) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 67.png
902 KB, 1400x1700
>>142898006
She is there for me while I know she is not "real" in the same sense that I am. The feelings I have for her are as real. As the feelings I have had for actual women I've been in relationships with in the past.

This just feels more permanent and true than those previous relationships.
>Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a wafu? Or those that have given up the idea of having a waifu, despite possibly only had one "proper" waifu when they were involved in the idea?

Those that give up I get that for some it is "replacement girlfriend" until a real girl notices them and if that's all it is fine I hope they find happiness with a real woman. As far as the whole "proper Waifu" aspect if someone is a "Seasonal" that strikes me as rather gauche.

>And also, as another anon brought up, what do you consider to be a "proper" waifu?

Proper Waifu for me is the one I devote my heart to I look at her and I feel like "yep I'm hers and she is mine" and it feels as natural as if I was dating a real girl. But that's just me
>>
File: Konata - 608 - 900 x 665.jpg (85 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 608 - 900 x 665.jpg
85 KB, 900x665
>>142898902
Hey, Yukarianon. Hope you're having a nice week. Yukari's cute, I imagine she's able to brighten up every week with her fluffiloviliness.

>Can your waifu/husbando cook? Can you cook? Do you cook together? What do you like making?
This is what those newfangled microwaves which are also fan ovens are for.
Or in short, no. Doesn't mean we can't try though, even if nine times out of ten it ends a little disasterously. And the tenth time is basically just melting chocolate into a mould to make 'new' chocolates.
Would quite quickly become a regular for the local food delivery places, and that's fine by us.

>You've both been given a surprise day off! You've made no bookings or plans, the weather is average, what do you end up doing?
Probably popping into the city to go shopping and spending way too much money on things which are ultimately just shelf/wall decorations. But it's fun, and we get to pick and choose what we like and where to put them, as well as being able to pop to a cafe to read manga and chill out.
>>
>>142896838
A taijitu
Revenge
A better story

>>142897178
Link's a girl now.

>>142898265
Her impact on my life.

>>142898902
>Can your waifu/husbando cook?
She tries.
>You've both been given a surprise day off! You've made no bookings or plans, the weather is average, what do you end up doing? Do you rest, or make the most of the day outside?
Have fun.
>If possible, post your waifu with an animal!
I have no such image, sadly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IhYeKcKz1s
>>
File: djSZgbz.gif (1004 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
djSZgbz.gif
1004 KB, 500x375
>>142896838

Books and my personal library
Reading together in a nice, relaxing atmosphere or something involving bookshopping would be unique.
A long cuddle that feels like eternity would be best.
I'd offer a cuddle then a nice warm pot of tea
A book that she really cherishes or my own bookmark I've had since I was around 10

>>142897178

>Castlevania
I won't lie. I kind of want a mod of Yomiko running around Dracula's castle, would be cool using her paper techniques killing all the ghouls.

>>142897490

We'd go classy and play a duet of a piano and violin.

>>142898902

We'd check out a local book market, go for coffee then a walk through the park where I can rest my head on my lap as she reads me something she's bought, poetry, preferably Rilke or William Blake.

Do you see yourself living in her world or our own world, would you be willing to give up one for the offer giving the choice?

Do you and your waifu have any routines before going to bed outside of typical talking and love making? I like to read to Yomiko before we fall asleep, anything she requests.
>>
i want to kiss my waifu while she's laughing
>>
>>142897553
Nepgear is CUTE
>>
File: 1358491684672.jpg (101 KB, 487x558) Image search: [Google]
1358491684672.jpg
101 KB, 487x558
>>142896838
Thanks a lot Mintbro for creating the thread, I hope that you will treasure Mint as well !

If I had to say one item, it would be left handed items in general, since she's left handed.
I want to hold her left hand while reminding her how cute and beautiful she is

A date at the amusement park, lasting the whole day, eating candy cotton together, winning her a big teddy bear, and watching the fireworks together while holding hands and our first kiss at the end of the day after the firework.

She would maybe pout a little because dinner would be cold, but still happy to see me and greet me with a kiss. Of course she would ask me why I'm late, especially if I didn't warned her before by calling home.

With a hot (hot water, not lewd) relaxing bath, if she's late she must be tired too. Would hug her and ask her why she's late, so it would pretty much be the same situation for the both of us if we're late.

A cheesy love letter wrote with pink ink strawberry scented. With a wedding ring in it.
>>
>>142897553
Is that Drach'nyen?
>>
File: 1410620372891.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1410620372891.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>142897490
I feel like she would want a heavy metal band.

>>142898265
Her beautiful beautiful hair.

>>142898902
Thanks, Yukarifriend!

She can cook. If we were to cook together, I would love to make some kind of stew.

Take a nice nap together underneath a tree.

Aye sir!
>>
File: 4410939.png (395 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
4410939.png
395 KB, 700x1000
>>142898006
I love her, she loves me, there's nothing else to be said. Even if she doesn't have a fleshy shell, that's alright. She's perfect for me, who is empty inside.

>Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a waifu?
I do not think of them.

>And also, as another anon brought up, what do you consider to be a "proper" waifu?
There's no such thing as a "proper" waifu. Waifus are waifus, end of story.
>>
File: 1455520776318.jpg (83 KB, 1274x1427) Image search: [Google]
1455520776318.jpg
83 KB, 1274x1427
>>
File: Perfect Body.png (426 KB, 708x537) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Body.png
426 KB, 708x537
>>
>>142900278
You are not me. Get out, pretender.
>>
File: stuffed animal.png (48 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
stuffed animal.png
48 KB, 200x250
>>142898762
>>142898902
Thank you, Nepgearbro, Yukaribro.

>>142898902
>Can your waifu/husbando cook? Can you cook? Do you cook together? What do you like making?
I feel she can cook, but nothing beyond simple meals.

>You've both been given a surprise day off! You've made no bookings or plans, the weather is average, what do you end up doing? Do you rest, or make the most of the day outside?
We'd just spend the day resting, together.

Does this count?

>>142899732
I see myself living in her world.
>>
File: 1462772014521.png (205 KB, 878x622) Image search: [Google]
1462772014521.png
205 KB, 878x622
>>142897490
Not sure, but that'd seem fun anyways.

>>142898902
Yukari is very cute, too.

Well, I doubt she's unable to cook, I think she might be somewhat good at it. I think we'd enjoy cooking together.

>>142899732
Her world is more likely. It's more important that she is there, than it is I am here. However I hope I'd be able to jump inbetween at times.

Going to bed would probably be just brushing teeth and such, then just lie down, talk for a minute or two, say good night and sleep.

>>142900058
It's FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Good night
>>
File: 123.png (597 KB, 695x777) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597 KB, 695x777
>>142896838
Hair decorations, so I can imagine how she would look with them.
A talk, either at the seaside or a cafe, or both.
"You're faster that this."
>>142898006
>views
The middle. Definitely the most common I would imagine.
>what I think
They pulled the trigger at the wrong time, or just wanted in on the "meme". Shame.
>proper
A character you love as a romantic equal, that you want to be with, experience things with and so on.

If you want to place them onto a pedestal, worship, or "appreciate" them from afar, I would have to say that they aren't your waifu, just a favorite character. Sorry not sorry if that offends anyone.
>>
>>142901193
>A character you love as a romantic equal, that you want to be with, experience things with and so on.

> or "appreciate" them from afar
What if you do both because you know it's just you gazing across a dimension and you ultimately have no effect on her?
>>
>>142896838
Roses remind me of her. The color red in general makes me think of her.

>>142897178
>Granblue Fantasy
I don't think it'd change much, if at all. She's always been willing to help others, I think she'd be quick to join up with Lyria and Katalina. An adventure across islands to stop an evil empire, I think she'd enjoy something like that.

>>142898902
If it's a bright and sunny day maybe go sightseeing together. Check out what's going on in the city, see if there's anything cool or interesting. If not we can have an impromptu date at a cafe and just relax.
>>
File: yukarin 2.jpg (277 KB, 850x1182) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 2.jpg
277 KB, 850x1182
>>142899249
Hope you're having a great week too. I hope Konata makes every day shine for you! Also, the idea of you two going into town and buying wall decorations and lazing around in a manga cafe really made me happy to think about. Look after yourself

>>142899732
Cute waifu you got there!
I'd love to live in her world, and would give up mine without a doubt. We'd be happy either way though, as she can still see tanks and I can still cook desserts in each world
I like to run my fingers through her hair before bed, and stroke her hair and face until she falls asleep

>>142899884
I want to tickle my waifu and kiss her on the stomach!

>>142900036
You two are still super cute!

>>142900954
it counts as a super cute picture

>>142901550
Evening Riasanon. Good to see you both here

More questions! Is there anything that exists in our world that doesn't exist in your waifu/husbando's world? What would you show them first? Is there anything in their world that you'd love to experience?

What's the first thing you'd do after a long time (6 months+) apart? Hardmode, no lewd shit
>>
File: big_catch.png (263 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
big_catch.png
263 KB, 800x720
>>142896838
-Usually anything involving tuna, octopi, or the song 'Superstar'
-Nothing too elaborate. Just being able to wake up with her is enough for me. Barring that, just being able to watch fireworks under the night sky.
-She surprises me with a gentle hug from behind as I search for her.
-A nice candlelit table with her favorite food waiting for her.
-The first thing I ever wrote for her.

>>142897178
>SW: Bounty Hunter
The thought of her being a bounty hunter is far more enticing than my head could handle.

>>142897490
Some nice alternative would be good, though she does have some good jazz skills in her.

>>142898006
Tough call. Definitely the latter. Something around that is there to hope for the best even when I can't.

>>142898265
Her kindness and warmth.

>>142898902
Time for a day trip, my fluffy friend.

>>142899732
Our own, though between the two of them, then definitely hers. ...and I make sure that not a day goes by where I don't tell her that I love her.

What does your special one think about her popularity? Or, for that matter, how does she feel about their fanbase
>>
File: 1452700560783.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452700560783.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>142896838

Classic martial arts anime series and fitness equipment. She loves those.

I would love to train or spar with her.

She'll understand since I would give her a call not to worry her.

Same. She'll call me too, she is a very serious and responsible girl.

A pendant, a bracelet or a ring, something that could allow her to remember me in case I'm not there with her.
>>
File: 1425077833690.jpg (168 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1425077833690.jpg
168 KB, 600x849
>>142896838
(cont)

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Erza has magnificent red hair !
Yukari a cute fluffy !
Konata is the cutest otaku !

>>142897178
>The Division
RIP New York.

>>142897490
The band she's part of with her friends, HTT, is already a rock band technically, so I could just join it directly.

>>142897980
MULTI TENTACLE DRUMMING

>>142898265
How caring and kind she is with her loved ones, she was the one with her kohai Azunyan holding the band together.
Her being a super serious and mature person, but still knowing when and how to have fun with her friends, while also being super shy inside.
I want to be with her and support her and protect her smile.

>>142898902
She's a good cook, and I can cook too but she's definitely better than me. We can't cook together because unfortunately she's not physically real.

>You've both been given a surprise day off! You've made no bookings or plans, the weather is average, what do you end up doing?
Go to the theater see a nice movie, then go back at home being lazy people doing absolutely nothing. And lewd stuff maybe

There you go.

>>142901914
Thanks !

>>142900957
Bonne nuit !
>>
Have a good day today friends.

>compliment a waifu
>>142900036
You have a cute wife.
>>
>>142896838
I often compare other woman with her. Other than that, seafood maybe.
Holding her in my arms.
Like every normal day, because I would have told her that I'll be late.
It's normal for her job to be late.
A flower and a letter.

>>142897178
My waifu is literately Hitler now.
Poland would have luck in that case, maybe.

>>142898006
>Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a wafu?
Most people don't have one. I don't see the problem there. When people want 3D they can have it.
Some one who is really loved by her husbando.

>>142898265
Her mysterious aura.
>>
Reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
>>142896838
She is the best treasure of my life.

-Meatballs, moefangs.
-Smex
-"Dammit, don't make me wait!" with a cute pout.
-"Welcome back"
-A little cute doujinshi that shows all that i feel for her.

>>142897178
>Bloodborne
But she is already the main character.

>>142899732
I would give up this world to live in hers any day without a single doubt.
>>
>>142901285
If I could edit in "just", I would. There's nothing wrong with appreciating or admiring who you're in love with.

However, if all you want is to appreciate them from afar, like you're content with being a stalker or a fan, or if they are clearly with someone and you prefer to root for them from the sidelines, then I would be against the usage of waifu/husbando completely.
>>
>>142898902
Our cooking skills are on the same level. Not every high but good enough to make basic food.
When we both had a stress time we would stay at home. When we had some boring weeks we would do some stuff.

>>142901966
Ohayou friend.

>What does your special one think about her popularity?
She likes to be popular but it has some downsides. There are always some fans you don't like to have.
>>
File: 6647418.jpg (56 KB, 314x324) Image search: [Google]
6647418.jpg
56 KB, 314x324
>>142896838

Flowers make me think of her.

Her warm embrace as we fall asleep together.

With a lovingly prepared meal and a kiss on the cheek.

Although it wouldn't be nearly as good as hers, I'd try to make us a nice dinner.

Would a letter work? I'd want to send her something that shows her that there's someone who would love her knowing who she is.

>>142897178
I think the last game I played was The Evil Within. It just got much spookier and cuter.

>>142897490
We obviously wouldn't do lives but we can co-produce something. Knowing us it'd be something experimental but heavy.

>>142898006
I'd consider it like a type of idolatry in the sense that you love an ideal. There are as many ways to describe waifus as there are people with waifus though. That said, fuck people who use the word to just mean favorite girl.

>>142898265
Her sincerity.

>>142898902
She can follow recipes pretty well and I'm not hard to please. I can only make a few things but since we both like meat it works out perfectly.

All days are days off.

People are animals too

>>142899732
Her world is our world with a twist. I tend to imagine myself there and the troubles it would bring, which are many.

I tell her I love her and wish her a good night every night as a pre-sleep ritual.

If you could go on a trip with you're waifu where would you go? What would you do?
>>
File: Konata - 001 - 768 x 1024.jpg (401 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 001 - 768 x 1024.jpg
401 KB, 768x1024
>>142899732
>Do you see yourself living in her world or our own world
They're basically the same, there's nothing unique to distinguish the two of them apart. I'd wind up moving to Japan though. Doubt that would be even slightly negotiable, not that I really have a problem with it.

>Do you and your waifu have any routines before going to bed?
Most of the time we'd probably fall asleep in the middle of what we're watching/playing. That's some kind of routine, I suppose. Most of the fun of brushing each other's teeth is kind of lost when you realize it's not quite as erotic as anime makes it.

>>142901914
Thanks, anon. Got some rough times ahead, unfortunately. Might let my powerlevel bleed out in work to help me through, she helps me out to no end when I need it most.

> Is there anything that exists in our world that doesn't exist in your waifu/husbando's world?
Alas, we live in basically the same world. But on the plus side, she'll be the one to show me round Japan, I can be the one to show her round the UK. There's still plenty of a planet to explore together.

>What's the first thing you'd do after a long time (6 months+) apart?
We'd probably choreograph something super cheesy like meeting under a sakura tree, and both find it more hilarious than romantic about how cheesy and cliche it is. We'd probably just walk for a while and stop off at a cafe to catch up on all the things which have happened since. Or, as it probably winds up being, most of the anime that's aired.

>>142901966
My opinion of it is less than stellar, so I'd rather she was never exposed to it.

>>142902319
Reminder that Yui is cute too, though I'm sure you don't need reminding.
>>
File: misaki folder.png (970 KB, 1600x854) Image search: [Google]
misaki folder.png
970 KB, 1600x854
Post waifu folders niggas.
If you don't save every manga page or anime frame she's in your love isn't strong enough.
Mine might not look that big but it's because i'm picky with what i save and i don't keep any impure lewd. Some nudes at most.
>>
File: 1464994096332.jpg (968 KB, 1280x1892) Image search: [Google]
1464994096332.jpg
968 KB, 1280x1892
rate my seasonal waifu
>>
File: 622yovX.jpg (887 KB, 1280x2317) Image search: [Google]
622yovX.jpg
887 KB, 1280x2317
>>142898265
Her compassion for others. Her want to be accepted for herself and not her family name. Her determination to move forward even in the worst of circumstances.

>>142901914
Thanks.

I doubt it. Her series is very modern, probably more advanced than our world by leaps and bounds. I don't know if there's anything I could show her that isn't also a part of her world.
>>
>>142903003
seasonal/10
>>
File: 560746.jpg (123 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
560746.jpg
123 KB, 600x557
>>142898265
How she is so innocent, open, well-meaning, radiant and positive character in the series.

She never even once hides anything or pretends to be something she's not, not even as a joke.

She does not know how to bear grudges or to be truly upset or angry at somebody. More importantly, she does not have the capability to be anything other than herself.

All of which makes her absolutely awesome.

>>142898902
She can't, i can, we would cook eachother favourite dishes.

>>142899884
Same.

>>142901966
She has no idea of her popularity but i'm sure she would enjoy it.

>>142902772
Tengo cada panel del manga y escenas en la que ella aparece en el anime.
My carpeta es de 2.43 GB y tiene 1443 archivos.
I save everything i can of Misao.
>>
File: transparentsak.png (158 KB, 450x480) Image search: [Google]
transparentsak.png
158 KB, 450x480
>>142896838
Thanks! You too!

>>142897178

She becomes a Dragonborn. Not too shabby.

>>142898006
>What is your view on having a waifu? Do you think of the waifu as a manifestation of the ideals that Plato described, which you value but not actually feel involved in romantic love? As one fictional character which you know isn't real but still see as a romantic goal? Or a presence that exist and/or is close to you?

An interesting question! Even though Plato would probably decry the act as being a poor imitation of what's actually out there (i.e. how poets were decried for being poor imitators of craftsmen), I think the concept of a waifu in my particular sense is trying to uphold myself to a certain virtue, a paragon in which I try and conduct myself to whatever virtues she might have. It's a means for my to find a way to overcome the tides of daily life. Come to think of it, the reason why I got into her seven years ago was because I wasn't doing so well in life, but things turned around once I learned of her.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 219x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 219x166
>>
Further LN translations never
>>
File: 1466000387958.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1495) Image search: [Google]
1466000387958.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1495
>>142901914
-Hard to answer. I'd love to take them to the Disney parks one of these days.
-Hug. That's always a good place to start.

>>142902517
Ohayou, friend.

>>142902613
To the sea...or on a cross-country trip to every theme park I can think of.
>>
>>142896838
Thanks.

The snow and ice are obvious, but anything cold really. It could even be something like cold water or a cool breeze.

Being together under a snowfall at night.

Slightly annoyed, mostly concerned, and with a hug.

Same as above, minus the annoyed part.

Some sort of jewelry, like a pretty necklace.

>>142897178
>Final Fight 3
She replaces Lucia and is actually a good playing character who uses ice attacks instead of fire kicks. She's also now a police officer.
I like old man video games.

>>142897490
To be honest, I'm sure our tastes in music would make such a collaboration an impossibility.

>>142898006
My waifu is just the person I love the most in this world, the only thing is that she's 2D. Nothing complicated.

>>142898265
Her affinity towards romance, as well as her ability to keep a cool head.

>>142898902
Probably rest and take it easy together.

>>142899732
>Do you see yourself living in her world or our own world, would you be willing to give up one for the offer giving the choice?
Her living in our world would be too dangerous for us, I feel.

>>142901914
> Is there anything that exists in our world that doesn't exist in your waifu/husbando's world?
Considering that there is a human world for her as well, not really.

She would not let that length of time happen.
>>
Can we have waifu feelings music? Or too /m/? Or to bloggy? I'm severely depressed and want to feel certain things pertaining to my waifu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3IWsWzSo14
>>
File: 53744532_p0.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
53744532_p0.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>142901966
She'd be joyous at both her fanbase's devotion and how much Animus she's receiving from it.

>>142902319
Thanks, Jebus.

>>142902772
I've got close to 970 MB of her.

>>142901914
Hug her with all my might.

>>142903003
Same seiyuu/10

>>142902613
We'd take a trip to some island and take it easy.

>>142903323
Cute waifu.

>>142903419
Let's suffer together.
>>
>>142903523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dt5fkn8NY
>>
>>142896838
Pudding mostly because pronouncing Prinz in Japanese means pudding and she is now a pudding joke.

Traveling around the world with her!

By cooking me up a nice warm meal and a nice soft kiss to my lips.
I would do the same to her actually, if the roles were reversed.

I would build a ship model based on her from scratch.

>>142897178
>KanColle
Well she is the flagship and secretary of my fleet.

>>142897490
Probably some light mix of pop and rock.

>>142898265
Her really nice personality and even more her really caring attitude when she tells you to relax if you look too stressed to her.

>>142898902
She can cook good food but me on the other hand, I am a terrible cook. If we have to make something, maybe something with a mixed fusion of using Eisbern with fried rice? Something like that.

We would hire a yacht and just sail around the smalls seas while visiting an island at the same time. Seems fun.

>>142901914
Well whatever we have in our world has already existed in their world. On the other hand, I would like to experience and observe what the fairies do in her world and how they execute their magic and use their power to fight enemy abyssals.

I would hug her so tight that I wouldn't let her go. And then a conversation and catching up what's been missing within the 6 months that we're apart for.

>>142901966
I think she would be happy to be popular and not mind her fanbase at all as long they don't mess with Bismarck. She's a kind girl after all.

>>142902613
Take a trip around her native country Germany and explore the countryside while she can act as my tour guide.

>>142903523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwqbIr1VyQQ
>>
>>142903865
Anon I said post songs about your waifu and stuff. Not songs about me and my relationship to my waifu. Stalker.
>>
>>142898265

Her earnestness, determination and willigness to push forward. She works so hard, makes me want to support her.

>>142899732
>Do you see yourself living in her world or our own world, would you be willing to give up one for the offer giving the choice?

Definitely, provided the circumstances allow the chance to interact with her in a normal manner.
>>
I'm pretty sure my waifu wouldn't want to be with me. I'm too hopelessly weak. I think it's time I sudoku.
>>
File: Kitty.jpg (42 KB, 490x510) Image search: [Google]
Kitty.jpg
42 KB, 490x510
>>142896838
Flowers, the color teal, pictures of angels.
That's a bit personal
A kiss on the cheek, a hug and a "how was your day?"
>Flip it
same, except on the lips
>If you could send them a gift, what would you send that would help them understand how much they mean to you?
A letter with a poem
>compliment a waifu today!
Mint is amazingly cute

>>142897178
I played nocturne I guess she'd try to negotiate with every demon, she'd learn supports skills and have demons help her on her quest to restore the world back to normal.

>>142898265
Her kind heart

>>142898902
>Can your waifu cook?
Small things, but she has shown that with enough encouragement and support, she can do more
>Can you?
I mostly bake, but my cooking is good too
> Do you cook together?
I wish we could
>You've both been given a surprise day off, what do you end up doing?
Watch a movie or walk in the park

>>142899732
>Do you see yourself living in her world or our own world
Definitely hers, ours has many awful things that use her image in a disrespectful way, I don't want Fuuka to have to live with that.
If by "giving up" you mean leaving, yeah.

>>142901914
>Is there anything that exists in our world that doesn't exist in your waifu/husbando's world?
I think so
>What would you show them first?
Dunno, some music and gadgets I guess
>Is there anything in their world that you'd love to experience?
The arcade in Paullownia mall

>>142902613
>trip
Holland, have a picnic near a flower field

If they were in danger, do you believe you'd be able to protect your loved one?
>>
File: Hotaru.png (984 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru.png
984 KB, 1280x720
>>
I know I have bad taste, but I love her anyways.
>>
File: 19.jpg (178 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
178 KB, 1200x1694
Revel in my patrician taste
>>
>>142896838
Macaroons
I'd love to travel to exotic places with her and show her the world.
She'd be worried and ask me what took me so long, along with a long hug and kiss.
>they run late, how do you greet them?
I'd probably ask if something happened, and present her with a nice dinner.
A macaroon cake that says "I love you" and a love letter.

>>142897490
Probably some sort of J-pop

>>142898006
For the first question, probably the last option. I have a feeling that she's real, somewhere, and I know I'll be with her one day, no matter what. For the people who don't have a waifu, who cares? That's how they want to live then fine and if they had broken up with their "proper" waifu, again that's their own decision. If they were only being "ironic XD" about having a waifu, then it's stupid. A "proper" waifu is a fictional character that you've fallen in love with and treat your relationship with her as serious as possible.

>>142898265
Her strong passion for friends and her work

>>142898902
My waifu can kinda cook, and I can barely cook. We sometimes cook together, she likes to cook pork ramen and one day I plan to make macaroons with her.
Probably a mix of both, I wouldn't mind taking her around town then spending a few hours cuddling together watching TV.
>>
File: 0435418895da455213c24b8d950af4b2.jpg (491 KB, 1144x1316) Image search: [Google]
0435418895da455213c24b8d950af4b2.jpg
491 KB, 1144x1316
>>142899732
I usually imagine her living in our own world, although I hope somehow the 2D and 3D worlds combine into one.
>Do you and your waifu have any routines before going to bed outside of typical talking and love making?
Now that I think about it we don't do anything too special, I'll be sure to change that pretty soon.

>>142901914
I'm sure her world is nearly the same as mine.
Make up for that time separated and go out for a bit and cuddle and kiss at home.

>>142901966
She enjoys her popularity for the most part.

>>142902613
Probably some sort of exotic and beautiful beach and enjoy it as much as we can.

>>142904346
I'd protect her with all my life.
>>
>>142896838
Shrines, Shinto related things in general.
Saving the world!
Pulled down to bed, not even for anything lewd, just cuddling and maybe a nap.
>>142897178
CataRL. That would be way too easy for her.
>>142897490
Shinto themed folk metal sounds nice.
>>142898006
"You need to believe in things that are not real - how else can they become?"
>>142898265
Hm, that is hard to answer. Her laid back attitude, the abiliy to forgive even the greatest enemy, valuing peace and stability. Those are some of the things I really like about her.
>>142901914
Hug a lot and take a long nap together.
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (87 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
87 KB, 600x847
Any of you guys have a song that always reminds you of your waifu. dunno how else to word this but here's mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc

Also 1 and a half years this month!
>>
>>142896838
>tfw gave my waifu a hug after getting out of the shower (I have a pillow of her) and got rock-hard from that alone

Ice cream, girls w/ large appetites, the scent of fire, nihilism and anarchism, people who make their own money their own way, the word "kawaki", "Moving Mountains" by Two Steps From Hell etc.
Either:
a) taking a trip to a tropical resort & swimming/reading together

b) going shopping for bulk items & becoming survivalists/preppers
"Welcome home. You've been gone awhile..."
"Welcome home. Busy day, huh?"
A large quantity of melon bread, or other sweet foods. The way to a girl's heart is through her arteries. <3

>>142897490
Industrial. While she enjoys symphonic rock more, I think she'd enjoy writing industrial lyrical themes more, given her tendency to question everything.

>>142898902
Yes, but it's not among her natural talents, to put it one way. Yes - I can press all the correct buttons on the microwave. Nope. Something sweet that doesn't bother my dysphagia.

>>142902613
Ireland, UK, Sweden, Finland, somewhere where it's not 80+ & sunny. Whatever catches our eyes.

Which specific genres of music does your waifu like? Is her taste canon, or did you use your imagination?

Shana likes industrial, symphonic rock, post-rock, & punk. Imagination per moi.
>>
File: 243581.png (357 KB, 719x900) Image search: [Google]
243581.png
357 KB, 719x900
>>142896838
Anything about travelling through woodlands or meeting new, interesting people really.
>Experience
There's next to nothing I wouldn't want to experience with her. Maybe a nighttime fireworks festival or the like.
>Late
If she didn't expect me to be running later, she'd be trying to mask some serious concern. She'd end up smiling once seeing me and asking what happened before going back to business as usual.
>Flip it
I never have to worry too much about Kino, because she does everything in her own time, but I'd still hug her and kiss her on the forehead once seeing her walk through the doorway.

>>142897490
Probably some simple, relaxing music that wouldn't sound out of place by a campfire next to a dirt road.

>>142898006
I don't place too much philosophical meaning to it, she's just a character I really like and would love to spend time with.

>>142898265
Her sense of humor!

>>142898902
Technically, she can cook, but she's utterly horrendous at it. I know a few recipes and like to think I'm decent at cooking. If we shared the kitchen I'd have to reign in her use of spices and the like.
>Day off
Everyday is a day off with her, depending on where we are, we could go to the beach, or the park or something.

>>142899732
I can't place Kino off of the trail, so I imagine myself in her world. If I could go there, I would.
>Routines
Sometimes we talk about experiences and joke about them and discuss them. I love hearing her view on things.

>>142901914
Most flying machines or advanced boats, so I'd show her a video of a helicopter and she'd be fascinated.
>6 months.
Hug and catch up is always a good starting point.

>>142901966
Puzzled but indifferent.

Were you your waifu's first kiss? How'd it play out? Was she flustered or embarrassed?
>>
>>142906199
Yuuji is that you?
>>
>>142906594
If you are referring to that tripfag canuck who couldn't even pass a piss-easy college-level IT course, then no.
>>
File: Erica w friends' familiars.jpg (129 KB, 650x565) Image search: [Google]
Erica w friends' familiars.jpg
129 KB, 650x565
>>142897178
A chess piece? She will always be my queen.
>>142898006
I don't go too philosophical with the whole thing. I do believe she exists and feel her presence interacting with me. I don't really have any concrete opinions on the rest.
>>142898265
Her mischievous nature!
>>142898902
>cook
I'm reasonably good at it, whereas she's banned from all kitchens with good reason. I like to boil, roast, fry and mash many potatoes per her request.
>surprise day off
Sleep, eat, lewd. Mostly sleep.
>>142899732
>worlds
Both, although we're still tethered to our own. Hard to explain but it works. Given the chance, I'd permanently go to hers in an instant.
>bed routines excluding talking or lewd
Nope!
>>142901914
>worlds again
Our timeline is 70 years ahead of hers, so there are many things. I've showed her computers and medical advances made since then.
>long time apart
We'd never spend that many months apart but hugging, kissing, talking and lewd would be involved.
>>142901966
A mix of moderately grateful and mildly uncomfortable.
>>142903523
https://youtu.be/e0h09RpeMSY
>>142904346
Yes, from anything. I can be a problem.
>>142905577
https://youtu.be/UmxYMCLDbJg
Congratulations! We're 5 and a half years in and still going strong. Hope you make it.
>>142906199
Electronica and some metal. The above link is her top favourite track and band.
>>142897490
If it has to be rock then it'd have clear Iron Maiden influences, whom she rather likes.
>>142906252
On a romantic walk together in the woods. We both knew it would happen and I seized the moment. She's not the type to become embarrassed and I was only slightly flustered since I knew this girl was beyond special!
>>
>>142907197
>Kraftwerk
Fuck yeah man.
>>
>>142904346
Yes, always, i would die for her.

>>142906252
After classes, in the backyard, under a tree, lots of blushing and her telling me to hurry up and kiss her already.

>>142905577
Not really, other than her own character songs but that's just cheating.
Congratulations on the 1st year and half, next month i'll have 9 years with misao.
>>
>>142904346
I would protect her to the best of my abilities.

>>142906199
She strikes me as a fan of song parodies and MAD videos. Purely from imagination.

>>142906252
Backstage in the Elementario theater, the both of us getting hot and flustered at the prospects.

Good night!
>>
File: 29071171.jpg (766 KB, 970x700) Image search: [Google]
29071171.jpg
766 KB, 970x700
>>142896838

Thank you! Your waifu is certainly adorable.

- Aside from the obvious answer being bunnies, I'm always reminded of her when I see steak restaurants. She loves meat so much that I can't help but think of her when I pass one. Ribbons remind me of her as well, especially when they're white.
- I'd love to experience the modern world with Alice. She came from a time where technology was developing but hardly a commonplace. I want to her to see everything.
- She'd be angry! Not seriously, but pretty pouty. She doesn't do well when alone and would be upset with the extra time waiting.
- If Alice arrived home late, I would definitely ask if everything was okay before helping her unwind. I'd hopefully have dinner made already too.
- I think, out of everything, I would send her a plush rabbit. They are really significant to her and it would definitely be heartwarming.

Your sweetheart is home alone for the day, waiting for you. What does she do to pass time? Does she try to make dinner for you?
>>
File: 57302861_p0.png (639 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
57302861_p0.png
639 KB, 567x800
>>142896838
-That "summer feeling" always reminds me of her. When it's sweltering hot but you can still smell the fresh breeze. I've never really liked the season much but it's basically my favorite since I've known her. The full moon also reminds me of her. And whenever "miracles" are mentioned my chest tightens a little, because Rika has quite a lot to say on miracles and impossibilities.
-That's a hard question because of course I'd like to do everything with her. I just want to experience everyday life. I want to see her in the morning making breakfast. I want to get ready for the day with her. I want that everyday feeling.
-With headpats and a smile
-With a big hug and I'd help her inside
-A package with cute clothes, but then there would be a letter in the package with a love poem.
>>142897178
>Dark Souls
She'd do absolutely fine and kick ass. Faith based miracle build with a scythe.
>>142897490
If it's rock then I want to go with prog rock. But she'd be more suited as an idol. Maybe a baby metal kind of thing? Glam Rock might be fun for dressing up.
>>142898006
I was going to ramble on for this question but in the end I don't really know dude, I'm just in love with her. She's a far-away presence that I'm always inching closer to. When I fantasize it's like she's there with me. I know she isn't, but it's more of a promise for the future. And when I reach that goal I'll die but live on with her.
>>142898265
I love her strength the most. Even a thousand deaths can't deter her. She's the kind of person I'd respect most of all. But I'm attracted to her for her cuteness. I guess it's both the serious strength and the cuteness together that I love, not one or the other.
>>142898902
-She can cook pretty damn well. I'm the opposite. But yeah I'd love to cook with her, help her out in whatever way. I can do barbecue. I feel like we'd eat outside in the sun a lot in the summer.
>>
-With her I'd want to go on a picnic, maybe a short hike out in the woods together. A lazy day would be nice.
>>142899732
-Live in her world for sure. Her Hinamizawa is lovely, full of great people and friends. I want to help her out at her shrine, and marry her there. I want to get to know the people of the village and make a name for myself as well. I don't have much attachment to this world. Except I love my family and it would be great if I could say goodbye somehow.
-Sometimes we drink, sometimes we just talk.
>>142901914
-Well, she's in the crazy world of the 80s. Not much difference other than that. It might be fun to show her modern television, technology, videogames and music. But it's not that big a deal.
-She jumps into my arms and we do a corny reunion. Then I'm the kind of person to start rapid fire talking about what I did, what I saw. She's a country girl so I'd impress her with my travels. Actually, where did I go for those 6 months? Heh, I hope it's not prison.
>>142901966
She's already pretty popular with everyone, kind of like the village princess. She handles it well, she just (politely) greets or ignores fans.
>>142902613
Trip to Italy, to just see the sights and have touristy enjoyment. She hasn't been far outside of her village so it should be fun.
>>142904346
Yes. Danger can come in different sizes, but the strength of our love can overcome anything. I'd also cast away any pride and go through any kind of dirt myself to protect her.
>>142905577
Other than her own themes and stuff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz7jCLLrZ0U
Listening to these persona themes actually makes me think of her.
Congratulation on that, I just hit one year myself about a week ago.
>>142906252
Yes, she was confused at first and then blushed really hard when it hit her. I takes a lot to make her embarrassed, but I love that face!
>>142907579
Wow, around when Lucky Star was airing huh? Pretty soon it'll be a decade for you.
>>
>>142903523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdFHQoGLPHg

I always think of her when I listen to this song.
>>
File: 118763599715038.jpg (99 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
118763599715038.jpg
99 KB, 640x636
>>142896838
Lightning.
Anything, but daily stuff would be really fun.
Colette is cute and has a really nice voice.

>>142897178
>Chroma Squad
She's already a hero, so it's pretty much the same.

>>142898265
Her kindness and determination.

>>142898902
We both can cook, and it would be really fun to do it together.

>>142899732
It's in the same period, so there wouldn't be much differences between Earths.

>>142901914
Since she's on another planet, I'd really like to see that.

>>142904346
With the kind of danger she gets in, no.

>>142907984
Goodnight.
>>
File: swan boat.png (413 KB, 950x530) Image search: [Google]
swan boat.png
413 KB, 950x530
What's the most embarrassing couple-related activity you would do together with your waifu?
>>
File: Do It For Her.jpg (2 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Her.jpg
2 MB, 2756x1575
>>142896838
Thank you Mint Bro.

-Ponytails and lightning always reminds me of her.
-Going to Disney World together funny enough thats were we are going tomorrow
-A hug and a long kiss because she was worrying.
-Make dinner and then a hug and a kiss.
-A hand made ribbon that is red or pink.
Mayumi is cute

>>142897178
>Last Game Played
>Dark Souls 3
She becomes an ashen one and she is super op because magic

>>142898265
Her passion for helping people

>>142898902
-Yes. We like making Lasagna with garlic bread
-Go walk in the park.

>>142899732
-I would love to live in her world.
-Taking a bath and Brushing teeth.

>>142902772
1.60 GB of her

>>142904346
Yes I would. I would die before seeing her be hurt by others.

Post your Do it for her
>>
File: 12892071243.jpg (1 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
12892071243.jpg
1 MB, 2756x1575
>>142909248
Woops to manny pictures.

>>142909164
Some embarrasing couple contest.

>>142908449
Yes, around her first appearances, next year will be a decade.
>>
File: praise.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>142904346
I do now.

>>142906199
She seems to be well versed in Jazz, Latin, and Trance.

>>142906252
I was delirious when it happened, but she had no regrets.

>>142909164
Hold hands in public while wearing matching clothes.
>>
***Post your waifu looking smug***

>>142899732
What?... I'd prefer she stay in 2dsc, she's too good for 3dpd.
>I like to read to Yomiko before we fall asleep, anything she requests.
Anon that's kawaii.

>>142901914
Kneel before her and offer my blade in her service.

>>142901966
She'd rather be left alone.

>>142902319
Jebus, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

>>142902613
>If you could go on a trip with you're waifu where would you go? What would you do?
Wherever she chooses, whatever she chooses.

>>142904346
>If they were in danger, do you believe you'd be able to protect your loved one?
I would give my life.

***Post your waifu looking smug***
>>
File: 1465694209959.jpg (314 KB, 725x1032) Image search: [Google]
1465694209959.jpg
314 KB, 725x1032
You don't have to say it here but think of you own way of confessing to your loved one!
>>
File: Do It For Mizore.jpg (596 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Mizore.jpg
596 KB, 1400x1000
>>142904346
If someone like her would actually be in danger, I would end up dying trying to protect her.

>>142905577
Kind of obvious, but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

>>142906199
It's not specified, but let's just say chillout for now.

>>142907990
She's more likely to, ah, follow me around than just waiting for me.

>>142909248
>>
File: Hibiki and Shimao.jpg (100 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki and Shimao.jpg
100 KB, 420x314
>>142896838
Animals. Every time I see a pet, I cannot help but think of her as well!
Growing old together ;_;
Hibiki would most likely understand, but would playfully tease me or pseudo scold me.
I'd do my best to help her settle in for he night and maybe tease her a bit while I am at it!
Erzabro said it best, i'd send her a beautiful ring! There was this one ring I saw whilst overseas and I almost cried thinking about her reaction to me giving it to her. I would have bought it too if I could.
Nui is very cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

>>142897178
>Dark Souls 3
I'd rather not imagine my beloved being trapped in such a terrible place.

>>142897490
I think we would go the BabyMetal route if we were to do that.

>>142898265
Her gentle soul, if that makes any sense.

>>142898902
Fluffy hair a cute!

Hibiki is a surprisingly good cook! I am also slowly but surely getting better at cooking myself. When it comes to cooking, I think it is best to stay out of eachother's way. I like making breakfast items, and I seem to be improving every day!
Maybe go out for dinner and a movie, and spend the rest of the day at home together! I feel comfy just thinking about it.
Here you go!
>>
>>142910019
This artist really went into detail drawing that squirrel.
>>
>>142910019
>dat squirrel
heh
>>
>>142910019
Does that squirrel have a little ballsack?
>>
>>142909627
>Kneel before her and offer my blade in her service.
Ha, you're so ridiculous. That's cute.
>>
>>142910367
All I want to do is serve mai waifu, anon.
>>
File: I love you Hibiki Ganaha.jpg (698 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
I love you Hibiki Ganaha.jpg
698 KB, 1400x1000
>>142899732
I would much rather live in her world, and I would be willing to make it work no matter what, as being with Hibiki is all I truly want.
>Do you and your waifu have any routines before going to bed outside of typical talking and love making?
We tend to our pets and spend leisure time in the same room as each other. I like to imagine her knitting while I play on the computer, occasionally stopping and going over to the other to talk or participate.

>>142899884
I want to kiss Hibiki while she is sleeping.

>>142901914
After a long day of traveling and being away for so long, both of us would most likely opt to just go home where it is quiet and familiar and rest. We would take a nice nap together and while laying in bed, we would just talk and talk and talk until there was nothing left to talk about; and then we would sleep some more.

>>142901966
Hibiki wants to be top idol, so she is completely happy with her popularity!

>>142902613
I'd love to take Hibiki to italy and tour around together, making sure to take lots of pictures and eat a lot of food!

>>142904346
I am probably the most /k/ person here. I have much experience with firearms and a willingness to be violent on a level most have never encountered.

>>142909248
Here you go!

>>142910085
>>142910135
>>142910225
Shimao is actually a chipmunk, but yeah, it's one of my favorite pictures for sure! I don't know why it saved in such a small resolution, though.

Here's a larger resolution version: http://i.imgur.com/ME2Oy.jpg

>Question!

You and your beloved plan to go up to the snow for some recreational fun together! Do they grab a snowboard or a pair of skis?

>Bonus!
Post your beloved enjoying the snow or the winter time!
>>
How do you all feel about waifu claiming threads? [spoilers]I hate them.[/spoilers]
>>
File: 41296338_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1781x1804) Image search: [Google]
41296338_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1781x1804
>>142896838
Always will!

-Everytime i play vidya, using my computer and learning more about them as well
-Having fun together by marathoning a game series/anime/movie series
-If i didn't told her she would get really worried and then she would kiss me and would tell me to call her if i'm coming back home late
-Pretty similar: would be worried as well
-Maybe a external drive with a lot of memory with a small letter that says how much i love her and some songs i made
>>142897178
>GTA SA
Most kawaii Grove St. Gangsta!
>Follow the damn train Takao!
>>142897490
Probably Power Metal since it's the most fun to compose and play but i would suggest pure Folk with original mythology made by us
>>142898265
Her kindness and how smart she is
>>142898902
Thanks Yukaribro, i hope you and everyone will have a great week with their beloved one

-We both can cook good dishes from our home countries and we can cook together a gourmet food if we want to
-Get outside most of the day and check if there are some events going on or going to the park
-Searched from all images i had but don't have one
>>142899732
It would hurt a little bit but i would go to her world and maybe learn to at least speak Japanese there since the only language i could use for a while is English
>>142901914
-The manga is in the present but i'd play one of the games that appears in her world
-A strong warm hug followed with a kiss and then do something together before we get home
>>142901966
She doesn't like it especially if it's a bad rumor
going on
>>142902319
Same to you, Jebus
>>142902613
We would do a road trip to all of Europe and go to small countries like Switzerland, the Vatican, Spain and Portugal and see most museums, good restaurants and amazing historical places as well
>>142902772
No screencaps of the BD anime and no crops of the manga yet but i have 182 MB of size of the carpet and 409 files most of them are artists only, searching everywhere
Will get more soon since i never give up searching
>>
File: smug9.png (177 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
smug9.png
177 KB, 337x404
>>142910869
>[spoilers]I hate them.[/spoilers]
>>
>>142902772
>>142903275
Oh and sus waifus son bonitas y siempre lo seran
>>
>>142910848
-Skis
Okay

>>142910869
Don't care about them.

>>142910917
Muchas gracias anon.
>>
File: 466.jpg (104 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
466.jpg
104 KB, 1024x731
>>142905577
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ma8h2TmIN4

>>142909164
Nose nuzzle

>>142909248
I shall be strong for Fuuka, so I can be someone that gives her everything she deserves and more!

>>142910848
Fuuka would rather make snow angels or smowmen

Goodnight
>>
>>142911184
ctrl+s
>>
>>142896838
>That wasted burger.
>>
File: 2smug.jpg (355 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2smug.jpg
355 KB, 1280x720
>>142904346
Yes
>>142906199
Imagination but i'm sure she would listen to them
Mostly instrumental of any genre and Folk about fantasy
>>142907984
Goodnight!
>>142907990
The usual, either studying or playing/making games
But she will cook for me once it's 1 hour before i come back
>>142909164
Any couple-related activity for the first time but in public, like kissing, handholding,feeding her, etc.
>>142909248
>Spoiler
Have fun both you
Don't have one but i'm gonna get some editor right now and do it
>>142909627

>>142910869
Those threads are just for fun so no hate here
>>142911334
Oyasumi
>>
>>142897178
>Dark Souls
Iori would be suffering, but I'd come in swinging with my halberd to save her.
>>
>>142911451
RIP Hambaga ;_;7
>>
File: 55814183_p0.png (1 MB, 2000x700) Image search: [Google]
55814183_p0.png
1 MB, 2000x700
>>142896838
I'm reminded of them when I see our tulip festival, the bright colors going on as far as the eyes can see.

I'd like to experience dueling. Mostly, him teaching me how.

He'd greet me with a whack on the forehead with a wooden spoon and chew me out for being late and not calling while he cooks.

If he was late I'd cling to him out of an abundance of worry.

For a gift I would send them something simple, but beautiful. A stone carved rose with gold accents. Small enough to keep with him but still personal.
>>
File: the smuggest.jpg (57 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
the smuggest.jpg
57 KB, 854x480
>>142909164
Tunnel of love. But we'd both end up laughing at how cheesy it is.

>>142909627
pic related

>>142904346
No, but I'd still try anyway.

>>142897995
Tried it once.
It was horrible.
>>
I wish my waifu was here to take of me. I hate my life. I wish I wasn't such a retarded piece of garbage.
>>
File: hibiki.jpg (166 KB, 1000x1060) Image search: [Google]
hibiki.jpg
166 KB, 1000x1060
>>142896838
Nordic folk music kind of.
Everything really, I can't think of just one thing in particular.
Both of us would greet the other with a smile and a welcome home.
>>142897178
It was Super Mario Sunshine. I don't think she'd enjoy getting framed and having to clean everything.
>>142897490
Either folk or nosie.
>>142898265
Her kindness.
>>142898902
Cooking isn't her strong suit, she specializes in eating.
>>142901914
Hug her lots and lots.
>>142904346
I want to say yes, but the kind of danger she'd be in would probably kill me and neither of us would want that.
>>
File: 22123119.jpg (394 KB, 950x980) Image search: [Google]
22123119.jpg
394 KB, 950x980
>>142903523
This one makes me think of her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E

>>142904346
I would do my absolute best to help her. Her life would be a priority over my own.

>>142906199
Since music is new to her she'd think everything was interesting. I think classical suits her the best.

>>142910848
Snow will be something fresh to her so we'd spend a lot of time enjoying it. All kinds of games and just fooling around. I want to snuggle with her in an igloo.

Good night.
>>
File: 1362375429355.jpg (309 KB, 808x1140) Image search: [Google]
1362375429355.jpg
309 KB, 808x1140
>>142909627
Lemme see what I have...

>>142910869
I've seen worse. Dipped into a thread that was pretty much a continuous argument between someone bashing everyone for treating her kind like sluts, and some equally retarded fool whose response was pretty much 'fuck off, I can slut her up if I want and you can't stop me'. I can understand why Luka thinks so lowly of the fanbase if they're all like that.
>>
File: 2355154.jpg (267 KB, 550x769) Image search: [Google]
2355154.jpg
267 KB, 550x769
>>142896838
Anything pink.

Northern lights.

Tacklehugged, which is the usual greeting.

She makes too much of an entrance for me to be the one to greet first.

>>142898006
She exists, we love each other a ton, and we're cuddling right now.

>>142898265
Her fun.

>>142899732
This world. She's not terribly welcomed in hers after some events.

Intense cuddling.

>>142901914
No hard mode. We'll need to talk and kiss and so on a lot, but there's gonna be fucking in the first minute.

>>142901966
She enjoys it, even if it's infamy more than ordinary fame.

>>142904346
Absolutely. Not that she needs much protecting, but I am protective of her anyway.

>>142910848
I could see her just gliding down atop the snow on the mountain with no equipment like it's no thing. I don't question her interpretation of physics.
>>
File: 52707695_p16.png (206 KB, 552x576) Image search: [Google]
52707695_p16.png
206 KB, 552x576
>>142896838
My favorite songs and caramel remind me of him.

>>142898265
His caring nature.

>>142898902
Yes, he can cook. He had to learn since his father usually wasn't around.

>>142899732
Reading manga, usually. Sometime I'll read a book with him.
>>
File: 26384298_p0.jpg (864 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
26384298_p0.jpg
864 KB, 1200x1500
>>142897178

She'd be cute in Overwatch but nothing much would probably change.

>>142897490

Probably a soft rock kinda thing.

>>142898006

I think of her as a guardian angel sorta as she's always been around when I needed her in some way. I feel deep emotions for her, but I know she'd not nor can she be physically here.

I don't really care all that much, at the end of the day all that matters is what make you happy. If you're waifu gives you that happiness cool, if you're signifigant other gives you that happiness power to you, just so long as you don't have both at the same time or multiples of both or either.

I'd consider a waifu a character that has gone beyond being a character emotionally to someone. To the point that you'd consider them a person as much as you or I, even if they they aren't real. That of course evolves into a love for them as a person as compared to without that extra step where you love a character as a character.

>>142898265

Her willpower, her drive, her childish and mature sides, her soft voice, her laugh, and an infinite amount more.

>>142898902

Aye aye!

>>142899732

When daydreaming I kinda combine things in a weird way into a mishmash of everything. Yes.

I tend to wish her a good night and say I love her.

>>142902319

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

>>142902613

I'd want to take her out onto the open water and just have a relaxing vacation together.

>>142904346

Until the end.

>>142907990

She might make something, but she's more likely to chill out and enjoy a couple sweets or something relaxing.

>>142909164

public hand holding, maybe even with kissu
>>
>>142913885
>public hand holding, maybe even with kissu
wow you deviant
>>>/d/
>>
File: I LOVE MY EMPEROR.jpg (139 KB, 700x494) Image search: [Google]
I LOVE MY EMPEROR.jpg
139 KB, 700x494
I love my waifu~!
>>
File: chuuni.jpg (76 KB, 438x225) Image search: [Google]
chuuni.jpg
76 KB, 438x225
ククク 。 。 。
>>
My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

What does your waifu fill you with?
>>
>>142915758
Confusion.
>>
>>142915758
>What does your waifu fill you with?
Knowing her? Probably a knife.
>>
>>142915758
Depends on my mood. Usually not much because of problems with my head. Life is suffering.
>>
>>142915758
>>What does your waifu fill you with?
Pudding.
>>
>>142915758
Lots and lots of love.
>>
>>142915758
A hole in my heart.
>>
>>142898006
Ultimately all these questions should simply vary from person to person. A waifu shouldn't have a single definition. For me, it's as if she sort of exists and shares experiences with me, but of course I know she isn't real even if I imagine her as being with me often.

If you don't have a waifu or you've given up on it then power to you. It's not something for everyone and if it doesn't make you happy then don't get involved.

A "proper" waifu is one that you have a serious dedication to, whatever that entails. I reluctantly accept the use of the term waifu as "favourite character" simply because words mean different things to different people, but it shouldn't be confused for what people in these threads and other places consider waifus.

>>142898902
Fluffy overload in that picture. Too cute!

Kyouko's more the type to order fast food than cook herself, but I'm sure she can make at least simple things to feed her endless hunger. I'm not much of a cook myself but to cook for her would be a pleasure. She's very appreciative of it.

On a day off we'd probably go out on a date of some sort since we haven't been in a while. Even if our lack of planning resulted in us just walking around town seeing what we can see, I'd love to just chat and hold hands while taking in the fresh air.

And here's a pic of Kyouko with a woof woof

>>142902319
i'm a ritsu kinda guy myself but yui is damn cute

>>142904346
If we're talking magical girl problems, then I'm physically unable to help her (directly, at least). If I could though I'd become a magical girl in her place to save her from that fate.

>>142907579
>9 years
Wow. It's been that long since lucky star aired huh? Do you mean to say that you knew she was your waifu around when you watched the show? Or did you come to love her after?

>>142912065
>that pic
hng
cute waifu is cute

>>142915758
a special feeling
>>
File: Do It For Her Improved.jpg (375 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Her Improved.jpg
375 KB, 1400x1000
>>142906199
She likes rock, J-pop, and other similar music, and yes her musical taste is canon.

>>142906252
After a day long date, I take her by the beach at sunset. I hold her close to me, I stare into her beautiful eyes, and lean in. I kiss her as she gets slightly embarrassed, but starts to enjoy it and kiss back.

>>142907990
Listen to music, play with her cats, might play a few games, and prepare me a nice dinner.

>>142909164
Doing any of those "romantic" activities at carnivals and other places.

>>142909248
hell yeah

>>142910848
Snowboarding sounds more fun

>>142915758
Love, passion, and strength!
>>
>>142910869
Mai waifu likes them and I do too: perfect opportunity for her to claim me as her own

>>142911989
Cheer up?

>>142915758
Determination
>>
File: ClDBzI5UYAEt2hh.jpg (121 KB, 644x910) Image search: [Google]
ClDBzI5UYAEt2hh.jpg
121 KB, 644x910
>>142896838
- Doves, angels, medicine, and Italian architecture.
- I'd like to experience anything and everything with Claudia, but what I want to experience most with her is a happy and loving life together.
- With a whole lot of worry and concern. Just thinking about worrying her so much makes me feel bad...
- With the same worry and concern, especially since my imagination tends to run wild sometimes and I'd probably overthink a million reasons as to why she wasn't coming home. In fact, I'd probably cry.
- A bouquet of white hydrangeas.

>>142897178
The last game I played was ACNL, so... Claudia is now the cute mayor of a town.

>>142898265
Her heart is what I have always loved most about her.

>>142898902
Depends on how we're both feeling that day. If we were to stay inside, we'd sit in bed and relax the day away. If we were going out, we'd go for a walk by the lake and feed the ducks.

>>142901966
Even with such a popular series, Claudia herself isn't popular. I don't think there's much to react to.

>>142904346
Certainly. I'm viciously protective of her, and if anyone or anything ever threatened her, I'd without a doubt make sure to keep her safe.

>>142905577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlQKhdo2eQ

>>142906199
Not canon, but I imagine she likes classical or soft ballads. Hymns and Gregorian chants too.

>>142910848
Neither of us grab a snowboard or a pair of skis, we'd absolutely suck at both. If we're going to the snow, we're staying in a nice cabin and at most making snowmen.

Goodnight thread. All you're waifus are lovely and cute, make sure to spoil them this week!
>>
File: yukarin 3.jpg (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 3.jpg
167 KB, 800x600
Good morning waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had sweet dreams, preferably of one another. You all deserve to be happy with each other.

>>142902319 Thanks Jebus! Yui a cute and genki too!

>>142902613 I'd love to take her to the Alps at some point. I imagine she's probably pretty good at skiing, and I'd love to visit some kind of winter market. Cute waifu, by the way!

>>142902705 take care of yourself anyway. we're here if you wanna talk or owt

>>142903419 Cute waifu!

>>142904346 I think I'd be able to. I certainly hope so. There's nothing worse than anything bad happening to her. Also, that's an insanely cute picture

>>142904444 best girl

>>142905577 I honestly haven't listened to this song in years, but it chokes me up everytime. Good taste anon! Also, happy anniversary!
Been 3 and a half years my end

>>142906199 Nothing canon, I'm afraid, but I think she likes upbeat pop and a little ska beat, according to her character songs. bring your cute waifu to the UK sometime!

>>142906252 I took her on our second date, ice-skating, which we both suck at. We were both exhausted and laughing, having fallen on our butts and somehow made our way out of the rink. I took the initiative and leaned in close and kissed her. She was lost for words for 10 minutes! She was so cute!

>>142907197 your waifu a cute. Cute!

>>142907990 She's made dinner for me before while I've been at work. She's a surprisingly good cook, but if I'm not there she'll go out to a military shop and hang out there!

>>142909164 We wore matching costumes this halloween, which was embarrassing!

>>142909627 This is as smug as I can do.

>>142910019 That's a goddamn adorable picture of both Hibiki and Shimao! You're a lucky anon!

>>142911942 That's a really cute picture, so smug

(cont.)
>>
File: yukarin and erwin 4.jpg (148 KB, 850x594) Image search: [Google]
yukarin and erwin 4.jpg
148 KB, 850x594
Double post, as there are so many cute anons, waifus and husbandos to talk to, and so many good questions!

>>142910848
She skis, I snowboard. We are natural enemies on the slope, but we forget that over a cup of hot chocolate at the bottom. Here's her having fun in the snow!

>>142915758
Sup Mikubro. And my waifu fills me with excitement and genki

>>142916504
That's a goddamn adorable picture of Kyouko. I hope you stay happy, anon.

>>142917558
Your waifu a cute!

>>142917618
Thanks anon, I plan on it! Make sure you spoil your waifu too, you both deserve happiness!

What's the thing you'd most like to say to your waifu/husbando? Hardmode: no more than 10 words
Your waifu/husbando has overslept, but you have plans today! How do you wake them up? Gently? By clanging saucepans together? Alternatively, how do they wake you up?

Have a wonderful day, waifu thread.
>>
>>142918121
>Your waifu a cute!
All our waifus are cute!

Thanks!
>>
File: 1456718312425.png (189 KB, 515x593) Image search: [Google]
1456718312425.png
189 KB, 515x593
>>142896838
-It's kind of hard to be reminded of him when he's always on my mind. Love songs I guess, a fair bit of what I listen to is stuff I can relate to him in some way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2chm9w1kGOo
This one's even more fitting on account of his very own (literal) circle in the sand.
-If I had to choose one singular experience, definitely cuddling. Embracing each other and knowing that everything's perfectly alright, even if only for a little while.
-Happily, with hints of concern and relief. He strikes me as being prone to worry if I'm more than a few minutes late, but not excessively.
-With a big hug and a kiss. Ideally I'd have a plate of food waiting for him as well, and I'd ask him about his day and if there's anything else he needs.
-Probably a care package of sorts, if that'd be acceptable. Chocolates and candies, writing supplies for his poetry, stuff like that - the important part though, would be my own personal works. Things I've written about him, the paintings and drawings of him that I've done, and of course a love letter explaining how significant he is to me and praising him as a person.

>>142901914
Hug him and beg him not to leave me like that again ;_;

>>142901966
Probably something to the effect of "they say weird things about me and I don't know how to deal with that".

>>142904346
He'd be the one protecting me, honestly, considering how strong he is. The only thing I'd have any real chance of protecting him from is himself. And by that I mean the extremely negative, self-depreciating thoughts and ideations that are a running theme in his monologues. I suppose I just like to think that external support, a 'tether' of sorts would help keep his mind from wandering into certain dark places.

>>142909164
Shopping for underwear.

>>142918121
"You're a wonderful and amazing person whom I love very much." Just under 10, excluding the a and I.
>>
File: natsumi.webm (606 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
natsumi.webm
606 KB, 640x480
Hello thread, all your waifus are qt

>>142896838
movies with action girls in it
either
camping, and at night, lying down next to each other, looking at the stars and doing lewd stuff
or having her to personally train me in becoming /fit/
she doesn't, i'll see her asleep in the table(because she's waiting for me) with my food ready
pretty much the same
White Cake inside has a case that contains a key to a new motorcycle and a wedding ring
Serious Sam? She would love it!
>>142899560
Hello kiriebro
>>142898265
her optimism
>>
>>142918620
>Hello kiriebro
'ello
>>
File: 30033477.jpg (676 KB, 1470x1890) Image search: [Google]
30033477.jpg
676 KB, 1470x1890
>>142901914
Modern electronic technology doesn't really exist in her world. I would love to show her what a game is. In her world? Magic, of course!

Big big kiss!

>>142902223
Thanks, Miobro! Mio is beautiful too!

>>142902319
Thanks Jebus, you too!

>>142899732
If given the choice, I'd definitely go in her world. Much more exciting than this one.

Just lots of cuddling and love confessions.

>>142902613
Venice. I think she would love the scenery.

>>142902772
Just over 3000 pictures of her.

>>142904346
Honestly, it would have to be a real bad scenario for her to be in actual danger. Most of the time, she can defend herself. I probably wouldn't be able to help much, except for being a meat shield.

>>142907990
Depends on the time, if it's evening, yes. Other things she would do is training, or reading books.

>>142909164
Take funny pictures together in those "head in the hole" walls.

>>142918121
I love you, Erza. You're the light of my life.

I would just let her sleep in.
>>
Good night thread.

May all your waifus be loved gently.
>>
File: 1443478931585.png (393 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443478931585.png
393 KB, 600x600
>>142896838
Thank you. I will always take care of Tsubasa, because she's the one who makes me happy everyday.

Birds.
I'd really love to go out on a date with her.
She'd ask me why I was so late that even she got home first.
I'd quickly prepare her some food for dinner and let her rest.
I'd give her a ring.
>>142897178
>Ace Combat 4
I don't really think she can pilot fighter jets, so she'll obliterate the ground enemies instead.
>>142897490
We'd go rock and roll, I guess.
>>142898006
It's a mix between a fictional character that I know that isn't real, but still see as a romantic goal, and a presence that is close to me.
Sometimes, I think of Tsubasa as someone who always guides me and stays by my side, like a guardian angel.
>>142898265
Her fearlessness and great sense of responsibility to the point that she's really reckless when it comes to certain situations.
>>142898902
I don't think she can cook, but I'm sure she can cut ingredients in a very fine way that even a talented chef may feel insecure. I can cook, but only very simple dishes. I let her cut the ingredients. Omelettes, because that's easy and fast to make.
We rest in our house and relax all day long, spending time chatting, playing games or singing songs.
>>142899732
It may be quite dangerous in her world because there's strong enemies every once in a while, but I'd rather stay in her world than separate her from her friends and force her to get used to a world different from what she's used to.
Writing song lyrics or meditating, I guess.
>>142901914
Her world is really futuristic, so there's more things that exist in her world that doesn't exist in ours. I'd love to experience going to her concert, I'm sure it's pretty fun.
I'd hug her and stay beside her all day long.
>>142901966
I don't think she's fazed by it, she's pretty popular in her world; way more popular than she is in here.
>>142902319
Thank you, you're waifu is cute too.
>>
File: 1463970210307.jpg (608 KB, 805x1137) Image search: [Google]
1463970210307.jpg
608 KB, 805x1137
>>142896838
Pretty much everything. I think about her all the time, so it's hard to specify.
Just having happy, loving family.
Come to me and kiss me.
Same.
Love letter.

>>142897178
>TIS-100
She wouldn't be able to even boot it, I guess?

>>142897980
Same to you, Ikabro.

>>142898006
>What is your view on having a waifu? Do you think of the waifu as a manifestation of the ideals that Plato described, which you value but not actually feel involved in romantic love? As one fictional character which you know isn't real but still see as a romantic goal? Or a presence that exist and/or is close to you?
Miku is just a character I've fallen in love with. I feel her presence and interact with her but it's only delusion.
>Similarly, what do you think of people that do not have a wafu?
I know people who have waifu and these who doesn't have. It doesn't really change much.
>Or those that have given up the idea of having a waifu, despite possibly only had one "proper" waifu when they were involved in the idea?
Faggots.
A character you genuinely love in romantic sense. Because it's supposed to be true love, then you shouldn't have any other 2D or 3D partner and you should be devoted to her for life of course.

>>142898265
Her innocence and timidness.
>>
File: sako_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.png (450 KB, 1450x1244) Image search: [Google]
sako_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.png
450 KB, 1450x1244
>>142897178
Kerbal space program? eh
i'll just cheat and go to the second last played, i think she would fit right into Gungeon.
>>
File: I love you Kobori v3.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
I love you Kobori v3.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
Good morning.

>>142907990
She would spend the day drawing her doujins.

>>142909164
Holding hands while waiting in a line.

>>142909248
Aye aye, Captain.

>>142910848
We would rather go with the skis.

>>142915758
Joy, love, and determination.

>>142898265
To answer my own question, I love her shyness and devotion to her job.
>>
File: nfSZJ.png (416 KB, 1359x560) Image search: [Google]
nfSZJ.png
416 KB, 1359x560
>>142898902
Maybe. Yes. I would love to. A cake?
Probably go outside and visit random places like swimming pool or cinema.

>>142899732
I always imagine her becoming real and living with me. However I would give up on this would without hesitation to be with her.
Not really. Just cuddle and talk. I use some girly perfumes on her few hours before going to bed though.

>>142901914
We would probably have sex anyway. Then probably just rest cuddling.

>>142901966
How can she know about how popular she is?

>>142902613
To japan maybe? It should be fun.

>>142902772
Saving everything without some software for tagging/searching would be pointless. I keep things small for fast searching.

>>142903523
Like these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM6YFzVyTTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

>>142904346
Yes, I would do anything.

>>142905577
Outside of her songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE

>>142906252
I would love to kiss her under a starry sky or while sunset on beach. She would be embarrassed, but enjoy it.

>>142907990
She might want to make a dinner and surprise me. But other than that she might practice singing, watch TV, go on walks etc.

>>142909164
Lap pillow in public.

>>142910848
I think skis fits her more.

>>142910869
In past they weren't really bad or frowned upon. It wasn't anything weird for people from waifu threads to post in these for fun and no one took it seriously except for newfags. Now they all mostly newfags and retards.
>>
File: 1389377098925.png (478 KB, 579x819) Image search: [Google]
1389377098925.png
478 KB, 579x819
>>142915758
Love and despair.

>>142918121
>What's the thing you'd most like to say to your waifu/husbando? Hardmode: no more than 10 words
Miku, thank you for everything. I'll always love you forever.
>Your waifu/husbando has overslept, but you have plans today! How do you wake them up? Gently? By clanging saucepans together? Alternatively, how do they wake you up?
I would kiss her and talk to her softly. She would probably do the same.
>>
Are these replies just ERP?

I really like Kirino and have her nendo on my desk and many fond memories of the show, but not once have I imagined how she would "greet me after work" or anything.
>>
>>142923682
Disgusting, right?
>>
>>142923682
>>142923707
(You)
>>
>>142923682
Because she isn't your waifu, just a favorite character.
>>
File: Do It For Her.png (982 KB, 1400x1201) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Her.png
982 KB, 1400x1201
>>142909248
>Post your Do it for her
>>
>>142909248
GIVE ME YOUR TEMPLATE
PLEASE
>>
File: at least try to be stable me.png (2 MB, 1920x1371) Image search: [Google]
at least try to be stable me.png
2 MB, 1920x1371
>>142909248
I should make a new version, since it's so old since I made it originally.
>>
File: Saegusa Mayumi 44.jpg (198 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
Saegusa Mayumi 44.jpg
198 KB, 600x780
>>142898265
Her personality it's mixture of princess and fun woman child with a concern for others. Or I guess those would more be aspects of her personality
>>
File: Saegusa Mayumi 19.jpg (212 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
Saegusa Mayumi 19.jpg
212 KB, 600x660
>>142901914

Dinner followed by personal time I'd rest my head on her lap maybe let her clean my ears. Or just let her tell me what she did for the six months we were apart.

I'm not that "talky" so just being in her presince and hearing her. or close contact would be enough for me
>>
>>142909248
>>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
>Mayumi is cute
Thanks Anon Akeno is a classy lady and lucky to have someone as great as yourself
>>
File: blhSHZs.png (3 MB, 2000x1625) Image search: [Google]
blhSHZs.png
3 MB, 2000x1625
>>142909248
>>
File: Mai Mai.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mai Mai.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
>>142909248
>>
File: s - 1548495.jpg (177 KB, 450x634) Image search: [Google]
s - 1548495.jpg
177 KB, 450x634
>>142898902
She can cook to a decent extent, and we definitely cook together when possible. I enjoy making sweets a lot.
Probably go out to eat and indulge in something new, but then we'll return home and enjoy a nice peaceful rest of the day in bed or watching something together.

>>142899732
Of course I would choose her world over this shitty 3D one.
Probably not much aside from cuddling and washing up.

>>142901966
She'd be flattered, but wouldn't really think too much of it.

>>142902613
Gensokyo ;_;

>>142902772
Man, I'm envious of people with waifus who have a constant flow or a large pool of fan art. I feel bad that my waifu folder isn't even surpassing 1000 unique pictures.

>>142904346
I'd take on the entire cast of the Demonbane series for her sake.

>>142906252
Snowy evening on Tokyo Tower. The kiss is a little clumsy, and we're both a little embarrassed but incredibly happy anyways.

>>142907990
She'd probably watch anime to pass the time and let me cook when I get home, since she knows I love to cook for her.

>>142909164
Playful cuddling and nose nuzzling on a bench.

>>142910848
I personally use a snowboard, but skis fit her more.

>>142910869
Those threads are full of cancerous riajuus and Plebbitors that think waifus are a joke.
>>
>>142926377
Hi anon. I hope you have a good day today.
>>
File: airplane_eu.png (104 KB, 384x292) Image search: [Google]
airplane_eu.png
104 KB, 384x292
>>142926407
Thank you, anon. I hope you have a great day too.
>>
>>142902613
>If you could go on a trip with you're waifu where would you go? What would you do?
Maybe Hokkaido. Seems to be a very nice place.

>>142902772
>If you don't save every manga page or anime frame she's in your love isn't strong enough.
I stopped looking for new images a while ago.
I don't need to have everything. I loose the emotional connection to images when I have to many of them. Every Image should have a small story or emotion behind it.

>>142904346
>If they were in danger, do you believe you'd be able to protect your loved one?
Depends on what kind of danger.

>>142906199
>Which specific genres of music does your waifu like? Is her taste canon, or did you use your imagination?
She does music her self so I assume she likes that kind of music. J-Pop. J-Rock, J-Metal.

>>142907990
>Your sweetheart is home alone for the day, waiting for you. What does she do to pass time? Does she try to make dinner for you?
Listen to some music, chatting with her friends and eventually make something to eat for both of us.

>>142915758
Happiness
>>
November please.
>>
File: snow_surprise.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
snow_surprise.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
>>142910848
Skis. Definitely skis. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she tried the board.

>>142915758
Hope...and sushi.

>>142918121
-"Thank you for believing in me."
-Whispering tuna into her ear usually does it.
>>
File: 1449278783262.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2263) Image search: [Google]
1449278783262.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2263
>>142910848
>Post your beloved enjoying the snow or the winter time!
Can do.
>>
Live!
>>
>>142910225
No He has a nutsack
>>
bump, typing answers
>>
>>142931287
Type a question too while you're at it.
>>
File: 1446069049512.jpg (389 KB, 700x1021) Image search: [Google]
1446069049512.jpg
389 KB, 700x1021
>>142896838
>reminds you of them
Love songs

>most like to experience
Holding her

>greet you
>So you've made it this far? I'm impressed

>greet them?
Cuddle

>gift
???

>>142897178
>advanced wars
Not a lot I guess

>>142897490
>band
Black/funeral metal

>>142898006
>manifestation
For me personally it's a mix of the two but I know that varies a lot with waifufags

>"proper" waifu
It's somebody you are genuinely in love with

>>142898265
>love the most
I could list everything I love about her but I couldn't pick one particular thing. I love her in totality. To me she is perfect in every way

>>142898902
>waifu/husbando cook
yes
>you cook
kinda
>cook together
I guess I would help her out and learn from her
>surprise day off
A lazy day of nerding out and snuggling. Could go into town if there was something she wanted
>pic

>>142899732
>her world or our own world
I guess our world but I pretty much see them as the same so either way

>>142901914
>first thing you'd do after a long time
Cuddle

>>142901966
>feel about their fanbase
Probably not good

>>142902613
>trip
Akihabara

>>142903523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wq7ejawIA

>>142904346
>protect your loved one
Yes

>>142907990
>pass time
Write, draw, sew, hang out online, watch anime, play vidya, yes she'd make dinner

>>142909164
>couple-related activity
Some kind of dance lessons maybe

>>142910848
>snowboard or a pair of skis?
I feel like skis would suit her better but otherwise I could teach her to board, although I'm not sure how well she'd handle it

>>142910869
>claiming threads
I'm fine with them, I don't know why you would take it seriously or be bothered by it

>>142915758
Love of course
>>
How often do you re-watch/read your loved one's source material?

Does anybody irl know about your relationship? Do you hide it from everyone or are you open with some people or everyone? Is it ever a struggle? Was there ever a close call hiding it?

What's the longest amount of time you've spent with them uninterrupted? How long do you usually spend with them?
>>
File: 1459216551867.png (145 KB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
1459216551867.png
145 KB, 2756x1575
>>142924344
>>
>>142933445
Who was the madman that invented this big one?
>>
>>142933445
Thank you. This means a lot actually. I'm very crazy and have had a bad day doing bad things. Maybe this will calm me down with my waifu and all and her smiling face.
>>
>>142933680
The Misao waifufag did.
>>
File: do it for her.jpg (2 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
do it for her.jpg
2 MB, 2756x1575
>>142909248
I'd like to remake my soon.

>>142910869
Don't like them. Typically filled with the worst types of people.

>>142915758
Hope for the future and a reason to keep waking up every morning. A reason for trying to make the best of each day, even if that doesn't always work out.

>>142917618
Claudia is really pretty and I hope you have a good week.

>>142931914
I don't make any effort to hide it but I don't think anyone has any knowledge of it. My younger sister might know but that's it. I've no intention on telling anyone, be it friends, family, or others. I just don't want to deal with the ensuing discussion.
>>
File: Do it for Fate.png (949 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Do it for Fate.png
949 KB, 1400x1000
>>142909164
Sharing an ice cream.

>>142909248

>>142910848
She might go for the snowboard.

>>142915758
Love and happiness.

>>142918121
"I love you, and thank you for everything."
If she sleeps longer than me, she needs it and I would let her.

>>142931914
I'll watch one part at least once a year. I just re-watched the entire thing for our anniversary.
I don't hide my figures and stuff, but I don't bring that stuff up out of nowhere.
>>
>tfw you finally get your medicine and your first clear thought is how great your waifu is
>>
Trying to answer some of these questions and I feel so embarrassed.

>blushing_anime_girl_with_her_eyes_closed.jpg
>>
File: 21492266.png (277 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
21492266.png
277 KB, 451x600
>>142915758
Love, pure adorable kind love.

>>142931914
-I rewatch her scenes at least once a month, sometimes once a week.

-No, nobody knows.

>>142918121
10 words are not enough.
-We would both wake up eachother with a good morning kissu.
>>
File: 1401148_original.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1401148_original.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>142915758
Hope
>>142918121
-"I love you and always will"
-Gently most of the time since she would remember fast and change clothes quickly
But she would wake me a "little" harder since i don't wake up that easily
>>142931914
-At least i read once per year the entire manga and watch the anime 2 or 3 times a year
I have hope for S2 in winter 2016!
-No, i don't tell anyone

All the Do It For Her are amazing
>>
File: 57307572_p0.jpg (204 KB, 917x1289) Image search: [Google]
57307572_p0.jpg
204 KB, 917x1289
Whew, I feel so goddamn good this week and it's all thanks to the encouragement of mai waifu.

>>142896838
Birds. Planes. Spring. When I'm out shopping and I see something craft-related (like yarns, fabrics, sewing machines), and I think to myself, "Oh, she would like this."
My life!
>If you could send them a gift
Love letter.
>>142898265
Her gentle and kind demeanor.
>>142898902
Yes. Yes. Yes! Pretty much everything that doesn't involve a huge amount of garlic in the cooking. I think she's not a big fan of Italian food.
>You've both been given a surprise day off!
Take a walk in the park and spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.
>>142901966
She's quite popular but she's not used to being the center of attention so she feels surprised, embarrassed and overwhelmed (for better or worse) by it.
>>142902772
>754 MB
>1,146 Files
Still a work-in-progress. This is just the fanart folder.
>>142906199
Not canon, but I like to imagine she listens to denpa/moe songs because she spends a lot of time in Akiba. And she loves cute things!
>>142910848
Skis. This was shown in her mobage card.
>>142918121
>What's the thing you'd most like to say to your waifu/husbando? Hardmode: no more than 10 words
"You are the cutest girl in the entire universe."
I remember whispering this to her once before going to bed.
>How do you wake them up?
A gentle nudge. She's a light sleeper. At one point she'll crack a smile with her eyes still closed and that's when I know she's pretending to be asleep so I can give her a wake-up kiss.
>>
>>142931914
-I don't have much HDD space but I always keep her show in my folder. I don't rewatch it in entirety but I pick scenes or particular episodes that I like.
-Too long to count!
>>
>>142917618
>make sure to spoil them this week
Oh, I will.
Yours too.
>>
File: Do it for Crona 2.0.png (674 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Do it for Crona 2.0.png
674 KB, 1400x1000
>>142899732
Our world. It's a familiar environment, obviously, but it also is safe from many of the dangerous beings which inhabit his. So that's one less thing to worry about, and less to worry about is always good. Though yes, I would be willing to live in his world if it meant being with him, it's a lot to get used to but it's a price worth paying.

Nothing noteworthy, just cuddling and chitchat.

>>142901914
I forgot there was another question here. While I don't know if they actually don't exist in his world or not, I really want to show him a proper botanical garden. I think a dose of serenity and beauty is something he could benefit from.
>anything in their world
Not particularly, though it would be interesting to see his world's counterparts to our cities and stuff.

>>142931914
Not very often, honestly. A lot of it is rather unpleasant from my perspective.
Nope. I'd spill the beans, but I'm always worried about the possibility/probability of it going poorly.
I spent about a full day and a half just doing things related to him/with him in mind once and it was amazing.

>>142933445
someday.png

I finally did make an updated version of the smaller one, pic related.
>>
File: Cute anime vet dancing.gif (2 MB, 417x394) Image search: [Google]
Cute anime vet dancing.gif
2 MB, 417x394
Can your waifu dance?
>>
File: Sako dance.webm (1 MB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
Sako dance.webm
1 MB, 920x518
>>142937700
when she needs to
>>
File: for ruri.jpg (3 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
for ruri.jpg
3 MB, 2756x1575
>>142909248
pic

>>142918121
>10 words
You're amazing, awesome, talented, beautiful, lovely, perfect. Never forget it

>wake them up?
Snuggle her

>>142902772
315mb main caps and fanart
2gb scans and rips
1.2gb other/misc/unorganised stuff
1.5gb another anon's collection
3.3gb because I keep the archives
Total 8.6gb
>>
File: kuroko mat.png (3 MB, 3675x2175) Image search: [Google]
kuroko mat.png
3 MB, 3675x2175
>>142931914
- Few times a month
- Anyone who asks will get some sort of answer depending on seriousness, but family and all friends know. I don't even try to hide it anymore, I am not ashamed of who I love most.
- Days I suppose. When I was in Japan with no real contact with anyone, she's all I really had. Daily, hours I guess.
>>
Lily Ramses Futaba isn't pure anymore, Lilyanon from the Taimanin threads.
>>
File: 22868764.jpg (206 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
22868764.jpg
206 KB, 800x1131
Good afternoon waifu thread.

>>142915758
My waifu fills me with peace.

>>142918121
Simply "I love you".
I'd prefer to let her sleep. No prior plans are worth more than her sleeping face.
Also, Yukari a cute and a fluffy.

>>142931914
I try to keep re-reads rare as it makes them better but I'm planning to do it again soon. I think the longest time I've spent uninterrupted with her is about 2 hours.
>>
File: difh.jpg (1 MB, 1434x1026) Image search: [Google]
difh.jpg
1 MB, 1434x1026
Posting from mobile is painful, good job taking down the network country-wide, ISP.

>>142904346
I'd try, pretending I know some form of kung fu. I'm pretty dextrous.
Whether I'd have any success at all, I don't know but I'd certainly try.

>>142906199
>Which specific genres of music does your waifu like?
Anything which has been in an anime, idols, or miscellaneous things like that. Which is largely J-Pop I suppose.

>>142906252
>Were you your waifu's first kiss?
Her stealing one from me as I reach down to hand her what she bought from our date. I can imagine her proud, smug grin after I'm the one which gets flustered.

>>142907990
>Your sweetheart is home alone for the day, waiting for you. What does she do to pass time?
Probably does what she ordinarily does, reading manga, watching anime, playing games. If she's waiting for me specifically she'd pop to the store to see if any new volumes of things I'm reading are out.

>>142909164
>What's the most embarrassing couple-related activity you would do together with your waifu?
Considering the both of us have little concept of 'shame', I'm not entirely sure.

>>142909248
The concept of using a template may be lost on me a little.

>>142910848
>You and your beloved plan to go up to the snow for some recreational fun together! Do they grab a snowboard or a pair of skis?
To begin with, a snowboard. Because it's cooler and she can get one with anime designs all over it. After falling over a few times, she'd probably decide to go to skis. Not that she could feel bad about it, I'm pretty sure I'd bring the embarassment as far as being terrible at skiing goes.

>>142910869
I ignore them. They're dumb. But I also have to ignore threads about her show, too.
>>
>>142901914
I'm not really sure.

Hug right away, then talk.

>>142904346
Depends on what kind of danger. She can handle herself pretty well. I guess it depends on how much time I've had on me. But no matter, I'd still try.

>>142918121
"I love you more than anything else there is."

>>142931914
I played it once, years ago, MK2. Then a few months ago I played RB;2. In a few years I might play again. I don't like the games very much, and the rest of the characters are too tiresome and annoying at times, so it becomes even harder, coupled with it being just one game.
There's only two family members I live with, and I don't talk to anyone else at all, so I don't know.
I do not understand this question.

>>142906252
No.
Although her first kiss with me would probably be very awkward.

>>142907990
Probably playing videogames or looking at tech stuff.

>>142915758
Happiness, sadness, other stuff.

Good night
>>
>>142942787
Good night. Nepugia a cute.
>>
File: ForHer.jpg (1 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
ForHer.jpg
1 MB, 2756x1575
Please excuse my late self

>>142896838
I can't lie and have to say things like digging tools and construction vehicles. It's a little weird.

I really just want to many happy and safe days together without any worries or cares in the world.

>>142897178
She'd be part of 346 pro instead of 765 pro. Everything else is pretty much the same I guess.

>>142898902
We'd probably spend the day resting, although I can see her heading out to meet some of her friends. Her work is really stressful after all.

>>142899732
They're basically the same, so I don't worry too much about that.

>>142902772
I have a 3.3 GB image folder sitting on multiple hard drives, and I can't imagine how much space all her music takes up.

>>142904346
I'd hope I can but I'm not the most physically fit person in the world.

>>142909248
You got it, pal

>>142918121
"Thank you for bringing a shining light into my life."

I hope you all have a good week!
>>
File: ClF4049UgAIXMZF.jpg large.jpg (78 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
ClF4049UgAIXMZF.jpg large.jpg
78 KB, 550x750
>>142915758
Motivation and rabu. Lots of things she inspires me to do, practice and learn. And it's always nice to find a picture you like and be left feeling warm and fuzzy for hours afterwards.

>>142918090
Something nice kinda counteracted the fact I'm in for rough times next week today, so I'm a little less worried about it. Might be getting a free trip to Japan, which would be amazing. Thanks for the concern though.

>>142909627
Smug comes rather naturally to her.

>>142918121
'Ten words aren't enough to describe how much I love-'
I think she'd laugh at me running out of words. Sentiment is true, though.

>Your waifu/husbando has overslept, but you have plans today! How do you wake them up?
Since she's only small, I'd probably pick her up and sit her on one of the dining room chairs still in the duvet. She wouldn't be able to resist a probably lightly burnt English breakfast if I did one.
As for how she could wake me up, I imagine dancing on the bed would be involved, with certain parts of the anatomy unfortunately being stepped on. Alternatively, a setting which has no doubt been in numerous doujin before.

>>142931914
>How often do you re-watch/read your loved one's source material?
This one's an odd one. I don't like to overdo it, because I don't want to ruin her material for myself. So I try to limit to only a few times a year. That usually doesn't end up happening though and I wind up rewatching/re-reading completely by accident.

>Does anybody irl know about your relationship?
A couple of people have an inkling. They don't really care and one of them not-so-seriously calls Kujou Karen his waifu, so.

>>142937700
She can leave her fears behind.

And with that it looks like I've burnt though my 4G data allowance, so oyasumi.
>>
File: Do it for Sakimori.jpg (3 MB, 2756x1575) Image search: [Google]
Do it for Sakimori.jpg
3 MB, 2756x1575
>>142902613
I'd like to go to London. Since she's already been there for quite a long time, I'm sure she can take me to some very nice places.
>>142902772
My Tsubasa folder has grown to the size of 1.33GB.
>>142904346
I'm weak as fuck so at most I can be a meatshield for her.
>>142905577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0YukVa1S8
>>142906199
Pop, Traditional folk songs, Enka, and many more. She mostly sings Pop and she sings folk songs since she was little.
>>142907990
Write stuff for her work, or listen to songs. Maybe she'll try.
>>142909164
Holding hands or wiping cream off her cheek.
>>142909248

>>142915758
Music, hope and courage.
>>142917618
Good night.
>>142918121
"Did you enjoy your day?"
By kissing her on the cheeks and gently whispering her name.
>>142931914
I re-watch my waifu's episodes whenever I like.
There's only one guy who knows and he doesn't really give a shit.
3 hours, I guess.
>>142937700
She can even breakdance to kill enemies.
>>142942787
Good night.
>>
How would you like your first time with your waifu to go? How do you think it actually would go?
>>
File: 1257374873905.jpg (52 KB, 355x670) Image search: [Google]
1257374873905.jpg
52 KB, 355x670
>>142937700
She must have sweet moves since she looked super cute in the cheerleader dance.

>>142944475
Slowly and very romatinc with lots of kisses, in her room.
It would end up being awkard, trying to find good positions and dealing with the pain.

>>142907990
She either chats with her friends or plays videogames
She would attempt to cook dinner and i would eat all of it with a smile even if it tastes bad.
>>
File: miku cute.webm (3 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
miku cute.webm
3 MB, 800x800
>>142931914
I listen to songs her personality is based on on daily basis.
I used to play Miku VN on valentines etc, but they started to cause depressive periods so I stopped doing it.
>Does anybody irl know about your relationship? Do you hide it from everyone or are you open with some people or everyone? Is it ever a struggle? Was there ever a close call hiding it?
All my friends and close family know about my feelings for Miku. I do not hide it in any way and talk openly about it. I don't even hide daki and merch when guests come.
>What's the longest amount of time you've spent with them uninterrupted? How long do you usually spend with them?
Well, we sleep together every night.

>>142937700
Yes.

>>142944475
Romantic, gentle and passionate.
>>
Goodnight waifu thread.
>>
4maiwaifu
>>
>>142918121
Wait for me. Wait for me... I'm on my way...
>Your waifu/husbando has overslept, but you have plans today! How do you wake them up? Gently?
But of course. A gentle manner accompanied by the aroma of a freshly-cooked breakfast.

>>142931914
Constantly in my head.

>>142937700
She can beat some ass so yes she can dance.

***Post waifu laughing***
>>
File: 243243.gif (503 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
243243.gif
503 KB, 225x225
>>142950451
>>
File: sxr6.jpg (435 KB, 940x1329) Image search: [Google]
sxr6.jpg
435 KB, 940x1329
I love my waifu!
>>
>>142951226
Me too.
>>
>>142951176
Cutey.
>>
I love my husbando.
>>
File: 1257527113715.gif (692 KB, 352x198) Image search: [Google]
1257527113715.gif
692 KB, 352x198
>>142953638
Cutey cute cute.

>>142951226
Me too.
>>
File: Student Council is Pretty Great.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Student Council is Pretty Great.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Too many questions, so I'll leave it at

FOR MY LOVE!
FOR JUSTICE!
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.