[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A TSUNDERE CHRISTMAS CAROL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255
File: TCC0.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC0.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
It's that time of year again.
>>
File: TCC1.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC1.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
It was a gently snowing Christmas eve, and the faintest traces of snow began to fall on the city, each snowflake like a soft, floating, aimless kiss. Two childfriends of each sixteen years, barely adults and yet barely still children, were slowly walking home.
While they may have been childhood friends, it was merely the fact that they had known each other for a while. Their families weren't especially close, and there was no sort of arrangement to celebrate together. They would soon part ways at the next crossing.
"....." Tarou-kun seemed like he had something to say. His feet were hesitant and his walk weighted down. Ami-chan wondered what was on his mind.
"...Hey, Ami-chan." Caught off-guard by his sudden stop, Ami-chan walked abruptly into Tarou-kun's back.
"W-What was that for-" She began to rebuke him, but noticed that he seemed serious.
She decided to let him speak.
"What sort of things are you doing tomorrow?"
"Hmmm, for Christmas, you mean? Well, nothing really."
"Then..."
>>
File: TCC2.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC2.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
"Ami-chan. You know... I'd be really happy if you could spend Christmas eve with me."
"E, E, Ehhhhhhhh?!"
>>
File: TCC3.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC3.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan just felt like her mind had just been turned into a punching bag and used for speed training by Mike Tyson.
Did, did Tarou-kun just ask her to spend Christmas eve with him? Seriously?
Obviously, the answer was yes.
If only her thoughts were that straightforward.
This was a Christmas... d, d, date, wasn't it?
She didn't know what to feel.
She never expected Tarou-kun to ask so openly.
But more importantly, she needed to respond.
Was she happy about it? How was she supposed to know that?
If she accepted, wouldn't that mean that she actually felt like that and then the two of them would be and tomorrow they would--
"J, J..."
Her words were tripping over themselves.
"Just what do you think you're asking?!" She finally stammered out. "D, Don't push your luck. There's absolutely no way I like you enough to do that sort of thing with you!! Tarou-kun, you dummy! Just die!
Baka! Humbug!"
>>
File: TCC4.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC4.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan ran furious all the way home.
Tarou-kun didn't chase her, not did he seem upset.
He simply watched her run with the eyes of someone resigned to his fate.
>>
File: TCC5.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC5.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Later that night, as Ami-chan was about to go to bed, she was still thinking about what Tarou-kun had asked her.
Really, the nerve of him...!
She was pretty angry.
>>
File: TCC6.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC6.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
But she was also a bit sad.
>>
File: TCC7.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC7.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
She felt she overreacted far too much to Tarou-kun's invitation.
It wasn't as if she disliked him... he just surprised her with something that sudden.
She decided to call him up and apologise a bit.
>>
File: TCC8.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC8.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
No, no, no, it was too embarassing after all, especially after all she said today.
Tarou-kun was tough. He was usually a confident guy and he knew she was like this sometimes.
He'd be fine when she next saw him.
Thinking this, she prepared to go to sleep.
>>
>>118778932
Apologize* keep going anon
>>
File: TCC9.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC9.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
Then a ghost appeared from the telephone.
>>
>>118778976
Holy fuck this got spooky
>>
>>118778976
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?!?
>>
File: TCC10.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC10.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
"I will warn you that this night of Christmas eve, you shall be visited by three spirits, who will show you visions of past, present and future. Heed their advice, contemplate on what you see, and ensure that you do not regret your actions on this day or from now on."
>>
File: TCC11.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC11.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
And with that, the ghost vanished, leaving Ami-chan alone in the dead of night.
What could the mysterious message have meant?
Actions this day? Did they mean with Tarou-kun? Was this all some trick he was playing on her?
Baka! Humbug!
She would never in a million years do something as embarassing as go on a Christmas date with him. She was definitely, absolutely sure about that.
Now, what had it said about three more ghosts?
Well, she supposed it couldn't be helped.
Not knowing what to do, Ami-chan went to sleep.
<END OF FIRST STAVE>
>>
>>118778839
>Baka! Humbug!
Every time this makes me laugh.
>>
File: TCC12.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC12.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
It was the middle of the night, and Ami-chan woke up to visit the bathroom.
Tarou-kun's request was still the main thing on her mind, to such an extent that she wondered whether the telephone ghost was just a bad dream.
>>
Dat ahoge
>>
File: TCC13.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC13.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
"I AM THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST."
With an impact like colliding meteorites, strong enough to make Ami-chan fall backwards, a giant figure burst out from behind her bathtub curtains.
"ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, KID? WE'RE GONNA FLY BACK TO YOUR PAST AND KICK SOME SENSE INTO YOU."
Glowing a fantastic pure white, like burning magnesium, the figure stepped out of the tub and stood in front of her, reaching for her hand.
"No, wait, I'm not ready--!"
"LET'S GO!"
>>
File: TCC14.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC14.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
A flash of white.
This was a memory from when they first met, she realised.
Come to think of it, it was a Christmas exactly eight years ago. Ami-chan had been taking a tour around a meat factory when she'd slipped on a stray sirloin and fallen off the walkway, right into the jaws of the industrial meat grinder.
Without hesitating a moment, Tarou-kun, who was also on the tour, instantly leapt after her and grabbed her hand, saving her from being minced to pieces.
It was the start of a friendship that would last eight years into the future.

"You started becoming interested in him at that time, didn't you?" The ghost of Christmas past spoke to her in a calmer voice. His words made Ami-chan blush.
"...Hmph! Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Anyone would become interested in someone who saved them from the jaws of an industrial meat grinder. It's not like he was special, or anything."
"Hahah." The ghost patted her hard on the head. "Well, fair enough. A man's gotta do more than just that to show a girl he's special."
>>
>>118779051
>mfw I'm actually staying up to read this shit
Tsunderes will be the death of me
>>
File: TCC15.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC15.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
It was another memory, the Christmas from the year after that.
Tarou-kun had bought her the present she'd really wanted for a long time - a giant stuffed rabbit with 250 carat diamond eyes.
"You're amazing, Tarou-kun." Her younger self had said. "I feel really bad that the present I got you isn't worth anywhere near as much..."
"Haha, don't worry about it." He was carefree as ever. "Ami-chan, your smiling face is a fine present for me."
"...That still isn't worth how much you paid for this." Ami-chan pouted back.
"In that case, you should keep smiling for the rest of the year. That'll be more than worth it."

It was a bit later that Ami-chan found out he'd had to work hard to earn all the money for her present.
She remembered asking him about it, and the bemused look on his face, as if he was a mischievous kid who'd been found out.
He never did tell her just how long he worked for it.

"You've still got it, right?" The ghost asked her.
"...Yeah, of course."
"That's good."
>>
File: TCC16.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC16.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
The next scene, from two years later.
It was a group sleepover with everyone from class on Christmas, and they had been attacked by an assassin disguised as Santa Claus.
Quickly protecting Ami-chan from harm, Tarou-kun leapt forward and hit him with a surprise attack.
After a long battle, Tarou-kun was victorious and the assassin subdued.
"...Geh!" Ami-chan turned away as she saw her past self run up and give Tarou-kun a hug.

"You used to be pretty sweet on him, didn't you?" The ghost remarked. "Not just here, but you always clung to him during school and on the way home, and he was all you used to talk about-"
"No, no, no, no! I'm not listening! There's no way I did something like that!" She cut him off.
"The proof's right in front of you, little miss."
"Okay, well maybe I did a bit, but that's just because he was cool and talented and did lots of interesting stuff! It wasn't as if he was special to me, or anything! It was just admiration as a friend, that's all!"
"Heh, so you admired him? Well, that's fair enough, given all he'd done. It sure was cute, though, the way you doted on him."
"Shut up shut up shut up!" She tried hitting him, but her hand simply passed through his body. It was kind of creepy. "Besides, it's all in the past!"
"Why'd it all stop, then?" A clear and simple question, yet it made Ami-chan look away once again.
"That's... that's because..."

To put it bluntly, she was embarassed. People teased her about their relationship. She was too self-conscious. She didn't want to be seen as that kind of lovestruck girl. After all, it was just... admiration. Of course, she can't have been in love with him.
He was Tarou-kun, who she'd known since she was eight.
There was no way it could happen, right?
So, to end the misconceptions, she seperated herself from him. They were just ordinary friends.
"...It's none of your business." She finally told the ghost.
>>
>>118779129
Carrot*
>>
>>118779106
>"...Hmph! Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Anyone would become interested in someone who saved them from the jaws of an industrial meat grinder. It's not like he was special, or anything."
Pure love
>>
File: TCC17.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC17.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
A white flash.
"Well, that's it for me." The ghost of Christmas past stretched lazily. "How was your trip down memory lane, kid?"
"...It wasn't anything special." She shrugged.
"Hahah, by your definitions of 'nothing special', I'll take that as a fine compliment." He laughed.
"Hey, Ami-chan. Want me to give you some advice?"
"Not really."
"I think the answer to what you should do will become clearer once you realise just how much that boy thinks of you."
"...I used to think that I knew that." She mumbled, "But... now I'm not sure if I'm ready for things like romance, or l-love..."
"Heheh." The ghost laughed again. He seemed like a pretty carefree person.
"Girls like you have a real iron guard on their hearts. You never let out what you really feel. Maybe you don't even know yourself.
That boy, though... I'm sure he'll be able to break through.
He's already let you into his heart. If you stand back, you can watch as he drills into yours.
...Yeah, you need to let him drill into you."
"Don't phrase it in such a stupid way!!"
"And once he's in your heart," It seemed the ghost was ignoring her, "I hope you take good care of him."
"...Don't... don't decide that on your own, stupid---"
"Take care with the other two ghosts. They can both be quite a handful."
There was another flash, and he was gone.
<END OF SECOND STAVE>
>>
>>118779106
>Anyone would become interested in someone who saved them from the jaws of an industrial meat grinder.

Yeah, you have my attention. I'm staying up too. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM AUSTRALIA.
>>
File: TCC18.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC18.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan found herself once again in the frame of her bathroom door, exactly where she fell.
There was no way she could pass that experience just now off as a dream.
Which meant, of course, that she was probably in store to meet two more ghosts after this.
She frantically turned her head, searching for anything out of the ordinary--
And saw them.
>>
File: TCC19.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC19.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
A pair of eyes above the sink, glowing with a fierce solemnity.
"Greetings. I am the ghost of Christmas present."
>>
>>118779182
>drills
>>
Oh god. Is it that time of the year already?

Damn.
>>
I feel like I'm reading a fanfic of Hayate and Nagi. Keep going, OP! This is good stuff!

Also holy lol Kamina being the ghost of Christmas Past, I'm still laughing.
>>
File: TCC20.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC20.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
"I am sure you are capable enough to have figured out the system, so we can proceed immediately to the task.
I will show you a scene, a single scene, that is taking place at this very moment.
Pay careful attention. It would be a bit unfortunate if you didn't understand at all."
>>
>>118779256
First time reading this?
Prepare for more surprises.
>>
File: TCC21.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC21.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
"What... what is this?"
Once again, after a flash of white, Ami-chan found herself watching a new scene.
This time, an unfamiliar one.
"As you can see, we are currently witnessing the actions of Tarou-kun." The ghost explained.
"N, No way this is Tarou-kun..."
The room was almost impossibly dark, save for the rectangle of light, the computer monitor's silent scream, radiating out into the room. Tarou-kun sat at his desk, purposelessly typing away. Engaging in hollow conversations with an empty world, listening for an echo. Then there were his eyes.
Eyes that had soaked up countless whispers of some alien, unforgiven coldness, that stared into mind-forged voids as he sat alone.
This wasn't the energetic Tarou-kun that she knew.
She couldn't comprehend what had caused such a drastic change in him.
Sure, even if he really... l, liked Ami-chan... he wasn't the sort of person to get this depressed over a declined invitation.
Even though it was practically a confession.
Tarou-kun wouldn't stay down over that.
"Why... even on Christmas eve... why is he all alone?"
"It seems you are unaware of that boy's circumstances." The ghost calmly spoke.
>>
>>118779182
>...Yeah, you need to let him drill into you."
Lewd.
>>
>>118779006

LOL 10/10

>>118778767

This is fucking amazing, the drawings are cute. Did you make all this? Is this the first year you used this? Reading patiently ~
>>
File: TCC22.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC22.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
22:
"You are aware his parents passed away two years ago?"
"Yeah... But he still has a little sister..."
"Yesterday, she collapsed and was sent to hospital for emergency surgery. Tarou-kun wasn't allowed to see her. She is currently in critical condition with an uncertain chance of survival."
"What? He never said anything about that--"
"As strange as it was, he had a reason. He wanted to always seem infallible to you. He did not want you to worry about him. Looking at him now, though, it seems clear that someone worrying would be an appropriate response."
"T, That doesn't make sense...!" Ami-chan frantically tried to deny it. She had to deny something about this whole twisted situation. "If he really wanted me not to worry, why did he invite me over for Christmas? Was he planning to tell me then? Even if not, I would have noticed his sister wasn't there!"
"Well, it's true that was a slightly irrational decision of his. I suppose it is because in the end, Tarou-kun is only human.
For an instant, this evening, he felt so isolated that he couldn't help but reach out. At that moment, and tonight, he is truly at his weakest. Fortunately, your denial caused him to realise his error. This is why he did not pursue you."
"But... still... Tarou-kun... I know him... he's braver than this..."
"The scenes shown to you by Christmas Past were, of course, in the past. In truth, Tarou-kun was never particularly brave. The primary motivator for his charisma was always the desire to stay strong for the target of his affections.
If you are being slow, that person is you. This is not your fault, but in the time he does not spend with you, he is notably less confident."
>>
I love this place.
>>
Flash.

"No way..." She whispered, back in her bathroom. "...I need to call him."
"I will leave you to it." The ghost's image flickered. "But perhaps you would benefit from this bit of reflection:
Human emotions are volatile and difficult to interpret. With what feelings will you make your call?
An affection on equal level with his? Simple concern? Or, as he would most resent, mere pity?"
"...I'm not pitying him." Ami-chan spoke. "I'll help him. ...Because I'm concerned, of course."
"If that is what you say, then so be it." The ghost finally faded into the darkness.
<END OF THIRD STAVE>
<WARNING: FORCED DRAMA INCOMING>
>>
File: did not protect that smile.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
did not protect that smile.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>118779258
That fucking cat.
>>
>>118779308
I don't know if OP is the one who made this, but I know this isn't the first year it's been posted.
>>
>>118779308
>Is this the first year you used this?

I don't know if OP is the original creator, but it's not the first year this is posted. It has become christmas tradition on /a/.
>>
File: TCC24.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC24.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
"...He's not answering."
Ami-chan was a bit wary about using the phone after the event earlier, but she eventually gathered the courage to dial Tarou-kun's number.
However, it seemed that her efforts were in vain.
She decided she would visit him on Christmas, after all.
...But even then, what would she say to him? Wouldn't she make it worse? She still didn't know how to answer his feelings.

A strange feeling brushed down her back. She had already felt it three times that night.
"...I know you're there, ghost. I, It's not like I'm scared or anything... but come out where I can see you."
>>
>>118779308
>hello, I am a newfaggot
I know it's christmas and all, but could you please restrain your faggotry?
>>
File: TCC25.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC25.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
"I'm already here."
"E-Ehhh?!"
Impossible. The voice had appeared from right behind her.
"H, how?" Ami-chan cried as she spun around. "I didn't sense your ghostly aura at all!"
"Naive." The ghost spoke plainly. "Just because I'm the Ghost of Christmas Future, did you assume I was going to be a ghost?"
"Of course I would, idiot!"
"In this world, the only idiots are the unprepared."
"Are you making this up as you go along?"
"Silence. Now, observe. I will show you the future which you have carved for yourself."
>>
File: TCC26.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC26.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
A flash.

This is... Tarou-kun's room?
>>
>>118779387
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>118779387
>"Are you making this up as you go along?"

Every, fucking, time.
>>
File: TCC27.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC27.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
Wait... what's that?
>>
File: TCC28.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC28.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
It can't be-
>>
File: TCC29.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC29.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
Stop
>>
>>118779349

Thanks /a/non.
>>
File: TCC30.jpg (16 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
TCC30.jpg
16 KB, 600x596
Stop-
>>
>>118779491
NO
>>
File: TCC31.jpg (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC31.jpg
10 KB, 600x600
Stop!
>>
File: TCC32.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC32.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
A new scene.

Tarou-kun's life ended soon after he was informed of his little sister's death.
Ami-chan was informed of this in turn.

To be honest, Ami-chan didn't even need to be shown this scene of the future.
That was because every tear, every cry, and every movement,
Ami-chan understood them.
Even if it hadn't happened yet, it was going to be a reality. And she had seen it first-hand.
The Ami-chan in the vision cried. Ami-chan knew the end of every sentence before they even began.
"Tarou-kun! Why did--"
--you think that you were alone?
"Didn't you realise--"
--that I would have been there?
"...No. Of course--"
--he didn't. Because I never told him.
"It's all--"
--my fault.
"If only I'd--"
--been more honest.

Tears.
And a flash.
>>
>8 in morning
>Tsundere Christmas Carol time begins
Damn it OP I was about to finally go to sleep.

RIPIP Imouto ;_;7
>>
File: TCC33.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC33.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
"Do you see now?"
>>
File: TCC34.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC34.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
"This is what's important. Listen to it.
Cut out all the background noise.
You care for this boy. That much is obvious.
But how deep does that affection run? Is it enough to save him?
Be honest."
"...Fine. Let me think about it."
>>
>>118779600
It never gets old. Even after all these years.
Never. Gets. Old.
>>
>>118779622
>Cut out all the background noise.
>>
File: 1418939449197.jpg (59 KB, 448x342) Image search: [Google]
1418939449197.jpg
59 KB, 448x342
>>118779600
HA
>>
>>118779600
Even after all these years, it still gets me everytime.
>>
File: TCC35.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC35.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
Tarou-kun is my important friend. I can start from there.
Is that all there is to it?
No. There's more.
Is it pity?
Well, he's certainly in a pretty pitiful state right now, but I don't think that's it.
I don't want to help him just because of that.
It's something more positive.
It doesn't actually matter whether he's sad or cheerful. Either way, it would be nice if I was with him.
I guess I can say there's nothing about him I dislike.
Really, in the end, I know exactly what answer these ghosts are trying to make me say.
And I know it's probably true.
I want to deny it.
But there's no point. Especially in front of an omniscient ghost. I said I'd be honest. Just this once.

"...I... I'm in love with T, T, Tarou-kun."
>>
>>118779622
>>118779600
This tradition is the best /a/ tradition
>>
File: TCC36.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC36.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
"AAAAAAAAHHH! IT'S EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING!
AFTER ALL THAT SELF-DOUBT AND POINTLESS ANGST I JUST REALISED SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY FIGURED OUT RIGHT AT THE START!
AFTER ALL THAT FIGHTING AND THOSE INSULTS, IT TURNS OUT I'M ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!
I'M LIKE THE STUPID LOVE INTEREST IN SOME BAD ROMANCE COMEDY!
WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?! DID I THINK THAT TINGLY FEELING IN MY CHEST WAS HEARTBURN OR SOMETHING?
I CAN FEEL EVERY SHALLOW PRETENSE AND ACT I'VE PUT UP CRUMBLING AND COMING BACK TO SMACK ME IN THE FACE!
'IT'S NOT AS IF I DID IT FOR YOU, OR ANYTHING'?! WHAT KIND OF LINE IS THAT? WHAT THE HELL, ME?
I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO SET ON FIRE SOMEONE JUST BURY ME IN THE MARIANAS TRENCH RIGHT NOW
IT'S EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING!"
>>
>>118779669

Classic.
>>
File: TCC37.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC37.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
But she soon got over it.
>>
>>118779669
Now I want to reread Medaka Box
>>
>>118779669

LOL
>>
File: TCC38.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC38.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
"I see you've reached your decision."
"I have. Thank you, ghosts."
"You are very welcome."
"I just have one question, though..."
"Yes?"
"That future you showed me... I'm pretty sure Tarou-kun was wearing the exact same clothes as he did today."
"That's because the character designer was lazy and only gave you one outfit each."
"Stop joking around!"
"You are naive. Just because I showed you the future, did you just assume it was the distant-"
"Just tell me!"
"His sister is already dead. The scene you saw will happen in roughly ten minutes."
"...Wait, what?"

<END OF FOURTH STAVE>
<DEEP AND COMPELLING FINALE APPROACHING>
>>
>>118779690
Hahahaha
>>
>>118779690
Every time.
>>
File: TCC39.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC39.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
Tarou-kun was sad.
He was alone on Christmas.
His sister was dead.
His sister was dead.
It felt like the world had expanded out around him and an empty darkness had filled the gaps.
Any way he walked, he would only be met with nothing.
In the end, there was only one way out.

Of course, he was wrong, but here, right now, in his cold bedroom on Christmas eve, with all his family dead, this was the only way he could see.
Push it away. Push it all away.

Something shattered downstairs. A window. A burglar?
Well, it didn't matter.
Soon, nothing would matter. And all would be good. Once nothing mattered, there would be nothing that could make things worse if it went wrong.

Push it away. Push it all away.
>>
File: TCC40.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC40.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>
>>118779748
HITORI BOCCHI NO CHRISTMAS EVE
>>
File: TCC41.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC41.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
"Tarou-kun! Listen up, because I'm only telling you this once!
Actually, I like you! Like, the super-like type!"
"Love?"
"Y, Yeah! That! Don't forget it!
Even when I act angry or annoyed with you, that's just another way of me saying I like you!
Because I like you so much that when you treat me nicely, I get so happy that I have to distract myself or else I'd get totally lost!
When I get angry and blush, it means you're doing a good job!
Ah, but there will be times when I'm actually angry, so be careful!
But most of the time it should be okay, because I like you!
D, Do you understand?"
Tarou-kun blinked once.
"I understand."
And smiled.
"I like you too, Ami-chan."
"W, W, Well, I knew that, of course!" Ami-chan's blush had swept completely over her face.
"Did you really?"
"Y, Yeah, some ghosts told me!"
"I see."
"So, because you're my b, b, boyfriend now, you can't kill yourself!"
"Okay."
"And I'm really sorry to hear about your sister!"
"Thank you."
"I'll help you through all your trauma and stuff, so don't kill yourself!"
"I already said I won't."
"I need to double check!"
"That's very like you, Ami-chan."
"I, It's not like I doubted you or anything, but--!"

It seemed somehow, they would be able to sort things out.
Their real journey begins here, but really, once you've saved each other from suicide and meat grinders, it's probably going to be smooth sailing from then on.
>>
File: TCC42.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC42.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
"Hey, Ami-chan."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for finally being honest with yourself."
"...S, Stop it, Tarou-kun..."

<END OF FINAL STAVE>

I'm not the original creator, but the best gifts should be shared. Merry Christmas, /a/.
>>
File: 1395171809030.jpg (73 KB, 500x1221) Image search: [Google]
1395171809030.jpg
73 KB, 500x1221
>>118779794
>Love?
>Y-yeah! That!
>>
>>118779794
>Their real journey begins here, but really, once you've saved each other from suicide and meat grinders, it's probably going to be smooth sailing from then on.

12/10
>>
>>118779812
Thanks, OP. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>118779812

Thank you, that was beautiful. Now I have a new found confidence in finding that special someone who will save me from suicide/meat grinders.
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas. Hope to see this posted again the next year, 2011 seem so long ago.
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas OP. Now, where the hell is Yandere Christmas?
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christm/a/s.

Man, the years really do fly by. How old has this been now? 4 years, right?
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>>118779865
3 I think, but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>118779812
Thanks OP. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas people.
>>
>>118779865
First posted on 2011 so it should be three years now.
>>
>>118779812
Merry christmas
>>
>>118779902
>>118779896
>>118779869
>>118779865
>>118779863
>>118779857
>>118779844
>>118779812
Merry Christmas, everyone.
>>
>>118779812
Nothing beats a family christmas with /a/. Merry Christmas guys.
>>
Have a Merry fucking Christmas everyone here.
>>
Tsundere for my female childhood friend.
>>
>>118779865
Three years but it's been posted four times now for Christmas.
>>
>>118779812
Thx op and merry christmas everyone.
>>
File: 999999999999999.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
999999999999999.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Merry Christmas /a/.
>>
Anyone got status on that one anon who is trying to make a VN out of this?
>>
File: 1383850698920.gif (74 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1383850698920.gif
74 KB, 480x270
>>
Merry Christmas /a/, try not to do anything stupid if you're forced to do the whole family get together thing.
>>
Merry Christmas all you beautiful bastards.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 465x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 465x681
Merry Christmas faggots
>>
Merry Christmas /a/nons.
>>
File: Twintails1a.png (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Twintails1a.png
16 KB, 300x300
Merry Christmas, /a/. This year went quickly.

>>118780024

I don't think there has been any posted updates since the twin tails change, and even then what was pretty much "everything is going alright". I haven't seen anything since then.
>>
I LOVE YOU MOOOOOODS.
>>
>sticky
noice
also Umi is the best Love Live.
>>
Posting in a Christmas sticky

Merry Christmas
>>
We're sticky now. Merry Christmas /a/
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 459x35) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 459x35
BASED MODS
>>
>>118780147
I hope he finish it, from the screens he posted it look there's a lot of works put into it.
>>
M-Merry Christmas /a/.
You're all faggots.
>>
>>118779998
off by one you fucking baka

it's not like i wanted you to suceed anyway
>>
Merry Christmas, /a/. Please stay the way you are ~
>>
>sticky
mods pls go and stay go
>>
Thank you mod, and Merry Christmas to /a/!
>>
>>118780181
I-Its not like I like it when you call me a faggot, bwaka.
>>
File: christmas yuno.jpg (116 KB, 975x1240) Image search: [Google]
christmas yuno.jpg
116 KB, 975x1240
Merry Christmas.
>>
Merry christmas, /a/.
>>
Stay based mods
>>
Merry Christmas autists.
>>
File: 1419185601111.jpg (33 KB, 525x504) Image search: [Google]
1419185601111.jpg
33 KB, 525x504
>>118780290
>>
Yeah Merry Christmas fags
>>
Thanks Mods.
>>
File: kristamsu.png (203 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
kristamsu.png
203 KB, 480x624
Merry Christmas
>>
I was pretty bitter about not spending my Christmas with anyone or receiving anything, but I realized that I've been with someone all along.

Thanks for always being there, /a/.
>>
File: 1406642291242.png (162 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
1406642291242.png
162 KB, 482x600
We sticky now.

Merry christmas, /a/!
>>
File: Yuno Christmas.png (117 KB, 292x314) Image search: [Google]
Yuno Christmas.png
117 KB, 292x314
>>
Hey /a/ you are kinda like my dad, except you're always there for me.
>>
>>118780404
It's not like i wanted to be here for you fa-faggot.
>>
Postin in ebic bread
>>
>tfw still the 24th
I wish I could time zones
>>
>>118780445
Fuck you too son
>>
I love you /a/ merry Christmas
>>
>>118780445
You must have a very strange father.
>>
File: yui-christmas.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yui-christmas.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
Merry Christmas /a/!
>>
Love you guys. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>118780445
I always saw you guys as a gay brother or so.
>>
Happy Christmas [a/
>>
File: ayy.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>118779812
Merry xmas anon.
>>
Merry Christmas faggots. Hope you're all still here for the next christmas.
>>
File: 1407426099471.png (205 KB, 459x245) Image search: [Google]
1407426099471.png
205 KB, 459x245
Merry Christmas you infidels.
>>
File: 1355691086025.png (200 KB, 453x304) Image search: [Google]
1355691086025.png
200 KB, 453x304
>>118779812
Thanks OP.

Merry Christmas, /a/.
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
Merry Christmas /a/!
I love you guys
>>
thanks mods
>>
File: 1416018701595.jpg (225 KB, 574x823) Image search: [Google]
1416018701595.jpg
225 KB, 574x823
Merry Christmas.

I was just kidding.
>>
>>118779812
Merry Christmas /a/nons and thanks OP.
>>
>>118779723
KUUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I-its not like I w-want to wish you a Merry Christmas, b-baka /a/-san!
>>
File: chris-moot-poole.jpg (38 KB, 618x494) Image search: [Google]
chris-moot-poole.jpg
38 KB, 618x494
Merry Cluckmass
>>
It's not like I made this figgy pudding for you or anything, I just had some extra, baka.
>>
Merry Christmas everybody!
>>
Happy Birthday, Jesus!
>>
Merry Cuckmas
>>
but in the end i checked 'em... n-not for you or anything, baka!
>>
Merry Kurisumasu /a/.
>>
I-it's not like I enjoyed spending this year with you, /a/.
I just had some spare time every day, that's all!
Baka!
>>
I'll save Christmas this year for sure, /a/
>>
Merry Christmas, from zombie /pol/.
>>
File: 1385409645329.jpg (152 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1385409645329.jpg
152 KB, 500x422
Merry Christmas, /a/.
Merry Christmas, Se/a/cats.
>>
File: 1362643549488.jpg (357 KB, 800x869) Image search: [Google]
1362643549488.jpg
357 KB, 800x869
m(o)erry christmas /a/
>>
Merry Christmas, /a/nons. I love you all.
Merry Christmas, filthy crossies and newfriends.
>>
>>118780659

Its not like we would go if we didn't get any, or anything.
>>
File: 1394220475215.png (292 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
1394220475215.png
292 KB, 782x577
Merry Christmas for every anon!
>>
File: 1412977027627.jpg (23 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1412977027627.jpg
23 KB, 400x438
Merii Kuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
Is /a/ gonna spend Christmas with your sempai tonight?
>>
>>118780715
Trigger warning
>>
File: ami.jpg (127 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
ami.jpg
127 KB, 1400x1050
merry christmas you fucks
loljk love you guys
>>
File: 1418619824107.jpg (43 KB, 813x610) Image search: [Google]
1418619824107.jpg
43 KB, 813x610
Merry Christmas you fucking faggot I love you all.
>>
File: 1135518430992.jpg (33 KB, 439x512) Image search: [Google]
1135518430992.jpg
33 KB, 439x512
>>
File: 1417138536103.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417138536103.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Merry Christmas cake
>>
File: 40422082_p0.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
40422082_p0.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1200
Merry Christmas you lovable, autistic faggots
>>
File: 1354817520850.png (196 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1354817520850.png
196 KB, 500x480
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1419427809272.jpg (150 KB, 811x569) Image search: [Google]
1419427809272.jpg
150 KB, 811x569
>>
How the fuck did I miss this every year before now?
>>
Merry Christmas, /a/!
>>
File: 1336198073054.jpg (56 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1336198073054.jpg
56 KB, 848x480
Merry Christmas, /a/
>>
File: 1400919504022.png (158 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1400919504022.png
158 KB, 405x405
Stop staring.
I'm not wishing you well or anything so don't get your hopes up.
Baka-anon.
>>
File: 042.png (354 KB, 906x1300) Image search: [Google]
042.png
354 KB, 906x1300
Merry xmas
>>
File: 1418456999536.png (360 KB, 423x540) Image search: [Google]
1418456999536.png
360 KB, 423x540
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 811x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 811x1584
Merry Christmas, b-bakas
>>
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily thread.
and forgive us our shitposts
as we forgive those who shitpost against us,
and lead us not into bait,
but deliver us from evil.
AMEN
>>
File: 1155969563719.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1155969563719.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Hohoho~
>>
File: 3.jpg (90 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
90 KB, 500x301
>>
Merry Christmas.
You're still a faggot though.
>>
Merry Christmas /a/!

This is my first christmas alone so have a wonderful christmas
>>
File: 1388090830597.gif (268 KB, 194x288) Image search: [Google]
1388090830597.gif
268 KB, 194x288
>>118780861
Ho ho ho.
>>
>>118779812

merry kurismasu
>>
Merry christmas faggots
>>
Fuck you faggots
>>
After all these years of skipping of reading this, I just read this now. Because it looked kinda cheesy. But it is cheesy we need at this holiday.

Merry Christmas you faggots.
>>
File: 1418991813843.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1418991813843.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Merry Christmas /a/

;_;
>>
Merry Christmas /a/.
>>
File: 279.png (3 MB, 1414x2672) Image search: [Google]
279.png
3 MB, 1414x2672
>>118780854
>>
File: kanpai.jpg (101 KB, 633x353) Image search: [Google]
kanpai.jpg
101 KB, 633x353
Cheers to another year with you guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 600x650
I love you all.
>>
Merry Christmas eve, fags.
>>
>>118780992
Why is there a skinless leg beside her?
>>
File: joy to the world.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
joy to the world.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
Joy to the world! The Lord is come;
Let earth receive her king;
Let every heart prepare him room,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing.
>>
>>118780998
merry christmas /a/
wonderful year
>>
File: tAG_179923.jpg (148 KB, 720x893) Image search: [Google]
tAG_179923.jpg
148 KB, 720x893
>>118779812
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
>>118780856
Amen.

Merry Christmas, /a/!
>>
Happy Holidays, /a/.
I fucking love you faggots.
>>
>>118780941
>This is my first christmas alone
Normie pls
>>
Merry Christmas /a/!
>>
>tfw Christmas is the day your family died in a bus accident and you cant be happy about it

Happy Holidays /a/
>>
Anyone wanna dump Molester Man on New Years Eve?
>>
Merry Christmas /a/

Even though I hate you, I still love you
>>
>>118781035
well sorry for having dead parents for the first time faggot
>>
File: Warm Lights.png (2 MB, 1377x1000) Image search: [Google]
Warm Lights.png
2 MB, 1377x1000
Merry Christmas Eve you sad fucks
>>
>>118781056
Tsundere anon-chan pls.
>>
>>118781045
dont worry they hated you anyway.
>>
File: 1354489220669.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1354489220669.png
32 KB, 400x400
Merry Christmas, fagits.
>>
>>118781065
>>118781077
>>
Merry Christmas you fags, I wish I could hug you over the internet but I can't.
>>118781052
This.
>>
By the way guys, what's on the menu?
Anyone else who's drowning himself on pasta?
>>
>>118781077
well i guess i'd be happier if i put it that way, after all ignorance is a bliss
>>
What's this? The Heart.
>>
File: 1338200025204.png (276 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
1338200025204.png
276 KB, 411x600
Let us remember those who are no longer with us.
>>
Goddamn it's been a while since I started coming here.
This place may be cancerous or full of completly cynical faggots, but it's truly the one place where I can enjoy my hobby to it's fullest and I love it.

Merry Christmas /a/nons, what a year it has been.
>>
File: flustered fox.png (259 KB, 803x720) Image search: [Google]
flustered fox.png
259 KB, 803x720
Merry Christmas, /a/.
>>
>>118780555
Hello fellow Mosslem.
>>
File: Seraphim31.jpg (21 KB, 264x473) Image search: [Google]
Seraphim31.jpg
21 KB, 264x473
Merry Christmas you bastards.
>>
Toasting in a Christmas bread!
>>
MERI KURISIMARU
>>
You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot.
>>
>>118781116
Who is being referred here? Remember I'm not always online on 4chan.
>>
File: 1418419926909.jpg (484 KB, 1278x1052) Image search: [Google]
1418419926909.jpg
484 KB, 1278x1052
Merry Christmas /a/.
>>
File: 1392477925684.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1425) Image search: [Google]
1392477925684.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1425
Hello wer r the desus?
>>
File: 1348195903307.jpg (29 KB, 764x720) Image search: [Google]
1348195903307.jpg
29 KB, 764x720
>>118781154
Context?
>>
>>118781175
Accelspammer, you fucking newfag
>>
>>118781107
The only acceptable answer is cup noodles or chinese take-out. These are unquestionable hikki holiday food staples.
>>
>>118781175
If you would have been here in 2011, you would know who that is. It's Accel
>>
File: Erika 130.jpg (131 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Erika 130.jpg
131 KB, 600x800
>>118780868
>>
>>118781147
Merry Christmas worst tripfag
>>
File: 1408355496661.png (2 MB, 1772x2732) Image search: [Google]
1408355496661.png
2 MB, 1772x2732
>>118781116
i hope Als kun is still alive
>>
>>118781154
>>118781194
Never mind, google is amazing
>>
>>118781175
You certainly wouldn't have been online, considering the whole site went down because of him.
>>
merry christmas /a/ it been a shit (like always)
>>
Merry Christmas faggots
>>
File: you're next.jpg (32 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
you're next.jpg
32 KB, 600x803
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
File: 1403077282606.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1014) Image search: [Google]
1403077282606.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1014
MELLI KURISUMASU!
>>
File: 1368809476031.jpg (34 KB, 584x518) Image search: [Google]
1368809476031.jpg
34 KB, 584x518
>>118781175
>>
File: wide.jpg (78 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
78 KB, 600x338
>>118781200
>not giving your all for some pasta
It's pretty nice being able to cook what I want.
>>
File: 1419305441289.png (250 KB, 529x510) Image search: [Google]
1419305441289.png
250 KB, 529x510
>>118781252
you too /b/-kun
>>
>>118781203
>>118781197
>>118781228
Oh fucking A! I remember him! And I remember /vp/ coming to /a/ to actually ASK him to go to /vp/ and destroy spammers over there. In the end, Gokuspammer came to the rescue.
>>
File: 1312138175245.png (895 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1312138175245.png
895 KB, 639x720
>>118781175
You fucking people.
>>
>>118781056
Strangely, this post sums up my feelings about /a/ perfectly.
Merry Christmas you bakas!
>>
I hope you guys bought a party bucket.
>>
File: 1390878985169.jpg (632 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1390878985169.jpg
632 KB, 2048x1536
Here's your present, /a/.
>>
File: 32080771.jpg (488 KB, 1200x1209) Image search: [Google]
32080771.jpg
488 KB, 1200x1209
Merry christmas, /a/
>>
Grand Sponsor Tokyo Day Oh Christmas to ALL OF YOU!
>>
>>118781308
It better fucking be an onahole.
>>
File: Your heart will melt.jpg (379 KB, 821x1200) Image search: [Google]
Your heart will melt.jpg
379 KB, 821x1200
>>118781261
Don't worry, I love self-entitled newfags as well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.