[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inou Battle Within Everyday Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
so /a/, what do you think about this "one of a kind" harem animu?
>>
Alright I guess. I find it kinda weird that the superpowers are rarely mentioned anymore and its all about harem stuff. But I guess they're going to resolve the fairy plot next episodes.
>>
>>118495284
I only hope that the later episodes don't resolve it too quickly, honestly. I find it that the show has a lot of potential plot development that has been kicked out with the boot. It's based off a light novel, though, so I guess that's the way they work.
>>
>>118495449
>later episodes
>s
>>
>trigger is saving harem anime
>>
>>118496047
>implying the show has no filler
>>
Best girl was kicked off in two episodes and too many people like that shitter Red.
>>
>>118496207
It ends next episode.
>>
>>118496235
god damn forgot about that
>>
File: 1417938113077.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417938113077.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>Inou Battle
>There are no battles

I know this is a romcom harem but jesus fuck they don't even use their powers anymore, not even for comical purposes. Someone throw a pie with their powers or something! Anything!
>>
Why is the only one who does shit with their powers the loli and she only uses it as a shortcut to get home or go places? How does her ability to create even allow for portal bullshit?
>>
>>118496562
She can create anything. She created a portal to home.
>>
I swear to god, this show better have a season 2. It's doing okay sales-wise, right?
>>
>>118496562
>>118496615
it would have been really cool to see her create an entire alterante reality where nobody had powers because she can.
>>
>>118496679
Yeah well this show stopped being about powers by about the 4th episode. A real shame. The show started out pretty original and then just went straight clique. Perhaps this is going to be the trend of Trigger from now on.
>>
Hatoko is fucked and red is going to win.
>>
>>118496796
Yeah, but people still want to think Hatoko ever had a chance.
>>
File: CB_Banshee_20_M.png (28 KB, 660x300) Image search: [Google]
CB_Banshee_20_M.png
28 KB, 660x300
>another 13 episode only anime

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

IT NEEDS 27 FUCKING EPISODES MINIMUM, WHY GOD

DAMMIT WHY
>>
>>118496796
No shit. Harems rarely deviate from the main girl.
>>
File: 1417393304454.png (1 MB, 1595x900) Image search: [Google]
1417393304454.png
1 MB, 1595x900
>>118496872

Its a shame. Red obviously has the most chemistry with the main character - and of course she's got all those Super Special moments from Their Past thrown in just as an extra fuck-you (not that she needed it) but man, I feel awful for Hatoko. She's a sweetheart, and she knows she's going to lose her childhood love, and there's nothing she can do about it.
>>
>show with the premise of a bunch of ordinary highschool kids get powers
>it's your standard romcom with some light melodrama while they use their powers for jackshit
What's even the point? I feel like I got swindled out of something with an at least interesting premise and instead served a plateful of generic shit.
>>
>>118496872
>>118496796
guess who is in the lead during that running shit in the credits?
>>
>>118496970
It's even harder when you like every girl.
>>
>>118496881
It's 12, actually.
>>
File: 1412206492545.png (192 KB, 516x516) Image search: [Google]
1412206492545.png
192 KB, 516x516
>>118497196

time to die
>>
>>118497196
It's always the ones I enjoy the most that are short.
Which is a goddamn shame, I'm really having fun with Inou Battle.
>>
Dropped after episode 10. I wanted it to be a slice of life comedy about high schoolers who have supernatural powers but use it for everyday, funny things. Then all the girls decided they want the protag's dick for whatever reason, and they aren't even using powers anymore.
>>
>>118496970
Hatoko really is a sweet girl but she just doesn't get him at all. They've known each other a long time, they speak to each other often but they don't "talk".
Red isn't my favorite but she's obviously the best match for Andou.
>>
>>118497354
>for whatever reason
He's a really cool fucking guy, why else would they not want his dick?
>>
best girl mirei is gonna win just you wait
>>
is anyone else waiting for Anduo to just outright reject everyone in his harem because "he likes them but as firends" or even "it would disrupt the literature club we have going" or some shit? Knowing him it's the most logical (and wisest, in his view) route he has.
>>
Would lick.
>>
>>118497604
Too bad she's now a cumslave to that one other chuuni guy whose name I actually forgot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.