[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this piss off anyone else? I have been defending Bleach for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: BullshitCuck.jpg (66 KB, 1200x871) Image search: [Google]
BullshitCuck.jpg
66 KB, 1200x871
Did this piss off anyone else? I have been defending Bleach for the longest but this was the last straw.
>>
I expected exactly the "Almighty" or "All Power", so not so much.

I'm still eager for Bleach chapter, much more than for any other release.
>>
I was expected "The Alpha" since he was the first Quincy and all but this is fine too
>>
Meh.
I'm just in it to see the remaining Bankais.
>>
>>118349954
Honestly, what else did you expect? ''The Avocado''?
>>
>>118349954

>A character revered to as a god/deity by both his enemies and followers alike has a god/deific ability.
>Said ability is suddenly considered an asspull.
>Plebs then complain on forums for not being able to follow COMMON THEMATIC FORMULATION.

Have you ever read a book? Watched a movie? An anime? Read a manga? Read a comic book? Write an essay?

Anything?

Yes, Kubo isn't the best writer by any means, but ANYONE WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING MUST HAVE BEEN READING AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FUCKING SERIES.

>I hope you don't have kids.
>>
>>118350442
Here comes the Bleach defense force with their "hurr you level 0 reader, you just can't see Kubo's epik foreshadowing".
>>
>>118350522

Here's the jackass talking about foreshadowing.

This wasn't even foreshadowing you low brow mouth breather, this is straight up following themes.
>>
>>118350580
this
>>
>>118350580
>muh symbolism, muh themes, muh foreshadowing, muh 2deep4u

Bleach fags, not even once.
>>
I'm so sick of the constant shit fights. They all follow the formula;
>Attack
>Explain attack
>Cliffhanger ending of it looking like the other character is defeated
>Next chapter other character survives
>Other character attacks
>Explains attack
>Cliffhanger ending of it looking like the first character is defeated
And rinse and repeat for 10 chapters. I'm all for cool abilities and shit but this needs to stop, there is absolutely no sense of danger anymore.

I tried to deny it but Bleach has really gone downhill.
>>
>>118349954
After all that shit. I could still see Aizen BTFO this old dude
>>
>>118350522
But you have to be retarded to not see that Yhwach is literally a Quincy God

>his name is literally the jewish god YHWH

>has judeo-christian features like the quincy cross, Jesus hair etc.

>can distribute his soul to his followers and make then powerful effectively making him deity

Are you autistic to NOT see his power would dwarf everyone else in some form or another?
>>
>>118350669

I know you're trying to bait me into an argument, but I already know deep down inside you're just an angry kid who gets mad at people for liking things you don't seem to enjoy.

And that's okay, anon. It really is.

>You're the only one talking about foreshadowing because you honestly don't seem to know how to use the word properly.
>Not even in a bait scenario are you using it properly.
>You probably are smirking thinking how above Bleach you are.
>It's a manga series from Japan.
>All this pent up anger towards it?
>Just let it go anon.
>Let it go.
>>
>>118350698

I don't know why you think Bleach has gone "downhill."

This has legit been the series since the start of the series.

>He's fought hollows who explain their tricks (Grand Fisher)
>The one time he almost fought Ishida, Ishida explained their tricks.
>He's fought Shinigami who explain their tricks (Renji, Byakuya, et all.)

To be mad at the series now for going "downhill" is to admit you have 0 reading comprehension or you're a 14 year old edgelord with no understanding of shounen.
>>
File: bleejfag.png (413 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
bleejfag.png
413 KB, 680x510
>>118350766
>MUH BLEACH CAN DO NOTHING WRONG
>>
OP here I was referring to how Yhwach completely bullshitted Ichibe however I see you guys took it in a different direction/
>>
>>118350951

>being this mad at a series you allegedly don't like.
>have reaction pictures just to show your "distaste" for the series.

What's like it to be a tsundere?
>>
I don't know guys I think Bleach is pretty good :)~
>>
>reading bleach
>ever
>>
>>118350442
It would be nice to see the main villain struggle a little. It's just boring when he's invincible and doesn't even need to try until the protagonist appears.

First appearance: This guy is strong.
Second appearance: Have I told you already? This guy is strong.
Third appearance: See? This guy is really strong.
Fourth appearance: Look! This guy is almighty.
>>
>>118351067
Dat shit taste.
>>
>>118350925
>no understanding of shonen
I think you're giving shonen too much credit.

The problem is that I started reading Bleach around the time they went into HM, so the things you mentioned didn't bother me since I could read them in bulk.

But reading this weekly is terrible. Like has been mentioned multiple times, it would be much better as a monthly publication, or if one waited for volume releases. But as a weekly publication, it has been terrible lately. Obviously, we all know Yhwach is going to beat the royal guard because Ichigo needs to be the one to save the day. Before that, we obviously knew that the shinigami were going to be able to beat the fodder quincies. Yet instead we have to wait months for something even minimally surprising to happen. I don't give a shit about Ichibel because he's going to become irrelevant as soon as he is defeated.
>>
>>118351257

>No one seemed to be making these complaints about Aizen.
>>
>>118351438
We constantly complained about Aizen when the deicide chapters were actually coming out and dragging on for fucking ever.
>>
Yhwach is Kubo
The Quincy are Bleach
Soul Society is Jump
Ichigo and family are us
>>
Not really, without something like that how the fuck would he have kept dudes like gremmy in line?
>>
File: v0Ac5Ee.jpg (45 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
v0Ac5Ee.jpg
45 KB, 533x800
>>118349954

You have no right to be pissed off you fucking faggot. You pirate Kubo's manga then whine and complain and bitch

What a piece of shit. Shut the fuck up and read the manga.
>>
File: WutNigga.png (437 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
WutNigga.png
437 KB, 512x384
>>118353518
>>
File: 1415647143892.gif (4 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
1415647143892.gif
4 MB, 400x209
>>118353518
>implying I don't buy the physical copies as they come out
>>
>>118350961
I'm not suprised
though i did get his ability a lil wrong
>>
File: 1358567467334.jpg (285 KB, 860x768) Image search: [Google]
1358567467334.jpg
285 KB, 860x768
Soul King is Satan, Yahweh is God
Ichigo has been working for Satan all this time
Spends eternity in hell, watching Renji fuck Rukia in the ass
>>
File: 1409019621693.jpg (7 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
1409019621693.jpg
7 KB, 287x175
>>118350256
dam anon that made me laugh more than it should habe
>>
>>118349954
See you next week.
>>
>>118354104

And Aizen is Jesus Christ, the savior of all.
>>
>>118349954

Technically speaking, it was established in the very beginning of the Quincy arc, that Yuha Bach had bestowed very specific LETTERS for each of the quincy, each signifying their power and thereby introducing them their names.

Kirge was given a J, for being THE JAIL. Bazz-B was given a H, for being THE HEAT.

And this pattern continues for every sternritter. So, in light of this, while Ichibee's power is broken as fuck--he FUCKED UP.

He changed ONLY the name of Yuha Bach, he did NOT change the name of his power. If Ichibee had changed the name of say Bazz-B from THE HEAT to THE WARM, his burner fingers would have been worthless, as anyone with a decent amount of reiatsu would have been able to shrug off the "fire".

Same with Juha Bach, had Ichibee had known that Juha is an A, "THE ALMIGHTY", and had he changed the power's name from that to "THE ANT", then his attacks would have been effective and Bach would be dead.

Names are important in Bleach, Kubo stresses this constantly. So even if Yuha Bach became The Ant, his power is still "THE ALMIGHTY", therefore, he is "THE ALMIGHTY" Ant, and this almighty ant just fucked smashed a sword through Ichibee's chest.

The name fading away from Yuha Bach, I found, as being symbolism for "you renamed me to something with an ASSUMPTION that you changed my power, but the reality is that you only changed what I am called as and failed to change what I am capable off. For that reason, for your ignorance, you will die."

I thought it was pretty simple and straight forward, not really an asspull.
>>
>>118350703
Gin could kill him.
>>
>>118354834

That makes a lot of sense.
>>
Should have been A the Aizen.
>>
File: lenny.jpg (18 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
18 KB, 275x253
>>118349954
>Taking Bleach seriously
>>
>Complaining about people explaining their abilities and people apparently getting recked only to get up and win.

This has been happening since day 1, gentlemen. Soul Society had a lot of fight like this as well.
>>
It only pisses me off because he JUST stole a shitload of powers and didn't utilize any of them in his fight. NOT A SINGLE ONE.
>>
File: rob ferd.jpg (170 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
rob ferd.jpg
170 KB, 620x465
>>118350951
>#1 shitpost of the year
>>
>>118354834

I'm honestly looking forward to some explanation on his eyes. Aizen did the same thing when he "ascended" and Soul King has fucked up eyes himself.

Probably a mark of godhood, in some degree.
>>
>>118350925
No, Bleach has gone downhill because the formula has become very stale. It was okay in the beginning where all these spirit powers thing where new, and still fresh enough with the introduction of the SS. But by now there's an assload of characters, it's getting harder for new characters to be interesting, old ones are competing for screen time and the pacing is so goddamn slow. Defeating Aizen took 400 chapters and he's still got secrets. We still don't know the deal with characters like Urahara, Kyouraku and Ukitake, all of whom were introduced over 500 chapters ago. And so on. It just kinda feels like it doesn't have a main plot but loosely connected arcs that doesn't fully resolve it's plot and carries it over to the next arc.
>>
>>118354887
Well, both Aizen and Gin made it a point to obscure their true abilities as much as possible. That's actually the strategy you need against this guy.
>>
>>118355625
Didn't he steal them to rez his homies? Doesn't seem like he had any intention of using them.
>>
>getting angry at something everyone saw coming
>getting angry at something so typical in Bleach

Think of it this way. His underlings' powers included:

>Fire strong enough to fight off Yama' s Zanpaktou
>the ability to make your imaginations a reality
>the ability to shoot an incredibly fast and unstoppable bullet of reishi
>the ability to revive/control anybody
>the ability to perfectly mimic someone and their powers
>the ability to warp all physical objects in a given field
>becoming nigh invincible and insanely powerful as long as you have someone cheering for you
>having total control over the lethal dosage of anything in your and your opponent's bodies

And you think that Yhwach' s power wouldn't be some absurd bullshit? A guy who is multiple times stronger than all his minions? Never mind we haven't seen Toofsy' s full power even though it's already some reality warping bullshit or the Miracle' s or Compulsory' s who were also part of the Elite Guard for Yhwach.

The Quincy' s powers are, for the most part, these abstract piles of bullshit that puts to shame pretty everything but a handful of people because of the ramping up of power levels that happens in every shonen.
>>
>>118354104
>Implying Rukia is supposed to be Ichigo's love interest.
It's been clear for a long time they're just bros, and that Orihime is his waifu.
>>
>>118357911

What the fuck you couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>118355625
He didn't steal powers, he stole power. They had all those abilities, he just took the force behind the abilities that he had previous granted them, and gave the force to his allies.
>>
File: 1418401328880.jpg (268 KB, 1024x1183) Image search: [Google]
1418401328880.jpg
268 KB, 1024x1183
>>118357911

Stay mad
>>
>>118357945
Shipper gonna ship
>>
>>118358206

>Spent two years with Orihime
>Nothing happened, nothing at all
>Ichigo depressed, Orihime can't do shit about it
>First thought of Rukia, JIZZZZ MY POWER IS BACK AHHHHHH
>The rain, it's coming
>Ichigo cries
>breaking down
>What's this?
>Rukia
>The rain dries up
>depression goes away
>All's right with the world
>>
>>118357911
I can't wait for shipfags to be absolutely wrecked.
>>
>>118358351
After Hueco Mundo, are there people who seriously think Orihime isn't waifu level?
>>
>>118358413
Does that include IchiRuki shippers? I like Rukia but I don't really care much about her having a romantic resolution. She and Ichigo shares a strong bond but there's no romantic hints. Ichigo is probably going to become SK and married to his job.
>>
>>118353518
>You have no right to be pissed off you fucking faggot. You pirate Kubo's manga then whine and complain and bitch
>What a piece of shit. Shut the fuck up and read the manga.

>Implying People dont have subs to WSJ
>>
>>118358483

Is this a joke?

Fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1418254592154.png (442 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
1418254592154.png
442 KB, 500x726
>>118358548

>They share the same destiny

Ichiruki or both die end. My guess is Rukia will die in his arms, give her heart to him. Which will give Ichigo the resolve to finish everything.
>>
>>118358629
All confirmed Kubo ships end with at least one of them dead, so yeah. If IchiRuki happens they might both die.
>>
>>118358741

As much as I love Rukia and her interactions with Ichigo, it seems that way.

I expect Ichiruki to happen but I expect both of them to die.
>>
>>118358576
The entire beginning of the arc was to set her up as the love interest. How can you not see it?
>>
>>118351438
I dunno, I definitely complained Aizen.

And I still do.

What a poorly villain.
>>
>>118359094

You apparently haven't read Bleach lately. Kubo completely backtracked on Orihime's characterization and reverted her to pre-ss arc Orihime.

Late to the party much? This is old news. Ichihime will never happen.
>>
>>118358861
>>118358741
Would people accept IchiHime if Orihime died?
>>
>>118359222
We don't know everything about Aizen. What influenced him to replace The Soul King? What happened during his childhood?
>>
>>118360225
Aizen is both a terrible and good villain. He can pull whatever he wants out of his ass thanks to illusions and the plot ball and his keikaku's are out of this world, but damn is he entertaining. Yhwach is almighty but not nearly as hilarious.
>>
>>118358351
It was because of his powers being stolen from him again, that's pretty fucking obvious. I mean fuck, anybody could have delivered him his powers and he'd have been happy.

I didn't see Ichigo going full motherfucking hollow mode to save Rukia.

The reason nothing happened is because it's a fucking anime, nothing EVER happens.
>>
>>118360956

>I didn't see Ichigo going full hollow mode to save Rukia

He couldn't at the time. Nice shipper faggotry though. Kill yourself.
>>
>>118349954
>double watermark
Every time I see this mangahere, mangapanda, mangafox, etc. cartell I feel like barfing.
>>
>>118354834

>"you renamed me to something with an ASSUMPTION that you changed my power, but the reality is that you only changed what I am called as and failed to change what I am capable off. For that reason, for your ignorance, you will die."

Dear Kubo,

Please include this dialogue next chapter.
>>
>>118354114

Thissa hiar.
>>
>>118350522
>>118350669

I don't see any of us around fucking with your shitty Wan Piss threads or whatever other swill you watch. GTFO, immediatly.
>>
>>118350698

Nice pasta kiddo, solid 2/10 right there.
>>
I just think it would've been easier if he just passed his power to Toofsy temporarily then had toofsy pass it back after becoming an ant

we could've gotten a "I AM THE STRONGEST ANT IN THE UNIVERSE" scene too.
>>
>>118361512
Origihime is the clear love interest. I don't even like her, it's just clear. Rukia and Ichigo have never had any sort of romantic moments, hell he's had more romance with fucking Yoruichi than her.

She is his bro-tier friend for life, she's more likely to fuck Byakuya or Renji than Ichigo.
>>
>>118362453

I wish you and porky would go back to FLOL

thanks
>>
Should have been Allah
>>
>>118362984

Yhwach is YHWH, or Jehovah, the god of judiasm, christianity, etc. Basically Jesus's dad.

yep
>>
>>118362984
Same thing.
>>
Does the "realistic" portrayal of people only needed needing? good slash to off them good or bad?
>>
>>118349954
>Did this piss off anyone else?
No, come on OP.
So many people were expecting this.
You think the Big Bad of an arc would actually lose to a Squad Zero member?
At least painter monk guy got his time to shine and it was a great fight
>>
>>118350180
>I'm just in it to see the remaining Bankais.
Exactly. Bleach is not a story anymore. It's a magical abilities idea book.
>>
>>118363708
Just because you're expecting it doesn't make it not stupid. It's the execution, not the result.
>>
>>118363868
Aren't most people generally complaning about the result?
You cannot execute Yq\watch's power well without it coming off as an asspull result.
It's literally 'the almighty" which gives him immunity to everything he understands
>>
>>118364065
The way I see it is that most people are complaining about the execution, namely how the power was revealed, what the power was, and how Bach used it, instead of the actual result, him winning the fight.
>>
>>118361713
The similar thing happened just before when he tried to take Monkman's power. He took the aggregation of power when really the monk's ability was gathering the darkness. They both made false assumptions about each other.
>>
>>118363838
After Aizen died, that is what it devolved into. But, it is the best magical abilities book out there, so that is a plus.
>>
>>118364232

No that's HxH
>>
>>118364423
No, that's the Stormlight Archive.
>>
>>118359312
i would except any form of ichihime
>>
I want to see Rukia and Inoue fight to the death. And then Rukia slices Inoue's frozen head off. Then Ichigo has sex with Rukia to warm her body up. Ichigo orgasms while they're both standing and a little jizz drops onto Inoue's decapitated head and it rolls down her face like a tear.
>>
Aren't all Bleach characters just chuunis?
>>
File: 2936094049_1_5.jpg (93 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
2936094049_1_5.jpg
93 KB, 450x675
>>118365463

I will grant your wish, landwhale ham beast...
>>
You know you've hit rock bottom when your favorite activity is arguing about how a fictional chinese cartoon character will get with one fictional chinese cartoon character as opposed to the other chinese cartoon character.
>>
>>118365753

This would be a total KUUUUUUBOOO moment
>>
File: 1414476359241.png (65 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1414476359241.png
65 KB, 706x674
>>118350951
>>
This thread has gone to shit going to delete it.
>>
>>118366341
IchiRuki fags ruin everything.
>>
>>118350669
>2deep4u
Can you even read? The point is there's nothing deep about it, it was very clearly thematically presented that Yhwach whose name is clearly directly based on a diety, is revered as a god and has god-like powers. The way he beat batshit monk didn't reveal his godliness particularly well but it shouldn't have been anything near a surprise to even a so-called "level 1 reader"
>>
>>118349954
A little because I liked the Monk but I expected something of the sort to happen eventually.
>>
>>118351257
I agree, its much more fun to watch a give and take between the heroes and the villains

>>118351438
I didn't like it with Aizen either. That's why I preferred the Arrancar themselves, they were more vulnerable
>>
>>118357059
This. Also I would say that while Kubo's choreography was probably never great at least in the beginning there was some fighting like when Ichigo fought Renji those two times or with the fight with Ikkaku.

Now its just two people just exchanging powers with the one with superior stats winning like its a turn based RPG.
>>
>>118358543
>Does that include IchiRuki shippers?
Yes because Tatsuki will win the Berry Bowl
>>
Turns out I can't delete it because it's too old. Thank you to the people who contributed to the original discussion.
>>
File: 609552.jpg (73 KB, 476x640) Image search: [Google]
609552.jpg
73 KB, 476x640
>>118359094
Really? Maybe I misread it but the beginning of that arc seemed to set her up as anything but. She was conscious of the fact that Rukia and Ichigo have a very special bond that is unlike anything she has with him and she seemed to think it was romantic. There's the bit where she admits she's guilty of feeling jealous of Rukia to Rangiku and then later after Grimmjow nearly kills Rukia and Orihime is healing her you can see that she's yet again jealous of the attention Rukia gets from Ichigo.

It didn't seem like it lead anywhere but it looked to me like it was going to lead up to some sort of resolution for Orihime and her unrequited feelings for Ichigo.

>>118359226
I don't think he reverted her so much as he left her development unfinished.
>>
>>118367084

glad to offer you some mixed opinions among this shitstorm of low-level trolling and people who are somehow new enough to take the bait.

Enjoy your day.
>>
File: point and laugh.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
point and laugh.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>118349954
>I have been defending Bleach
>>
>>118360956
>I didn't see Ichigo going full motherfucking hollow mode to save Rukia.
Didn't he go Hollow for a moment to beat Byakuya in the SS arc?
>>
>>118367084

OP is a faggot. What is this /b/? Take your pretend id and shove it up your ass. Nobody cares who the fuck creates the thread. It's self sustaining. It's out of your control, worm.

Good riddance.
>>
>>118367187

I'm in kekistan right now.
>>
>>118349954
What did you expect, the monk to kill the guy whose been hyped up since the start of the manga?
>>
>>118359312
Sure.

Then Rukia could console him.

IchiHime then IchiRuki.
>>
>>118353518
that ching chong fuck doesn't sell it in my country so i couldn't give 2 shits about his shitty writing
>>
File: 234234234.png (88 KB, 160x238) Image search: [Google]
234234234.png
88 KB, 160x238
>>118367545

jokes on you. he's a millionaire. you're a fat virgin posting on an otaku board filled with gay virgins who roughly jerk their cocks to loli's and traps
>>
>>118367623

Well the latter is true I do fap to traps
>>
File: 67678507.jpg (40 KB, 244x256) Image search: [Google]
67678507.jpg
40 KB, 244x256
>>118365813
>>
>>118367116
I think you are misunderstanding the situation
that wasn't about Orihime's jealousy, it was about her feelings of inadequecy compared to Rukia.
Rukia was a fighter, and Ichigo's confidant, and she saw how much of an impact her getting hurt had on Ichigo.
Orihime was being rather oblivious to the fact that Orihime getting beaten up by the arrancars had a similar impact on Ichigo.
THat's the entire set up for her agreeing to go to hueco mundo.
She thinks "It's okay, I can do this to protect everyone, they don't really need me anyways, now that Kuchiki's here."
And then everyone coming to rescue her and Ichigo snapping about not allowing Grimmjow to hurt him anymore because it made Orihime cry, those events solidified in Orihime's mind that yes, everyone DOES care for her, just like they care for Rukia.

There was definitely some jealousy there, but it was far more envy than jealousy. No resentment was ever made towards Rukia, all of the negative feelings Orihime had was that she wasn't *enough* like Rukia.

I'm kind of surprised so many people miss it, but when you have to take 4 years to read the arc... I guess I can see why.
>>
>>118367623
>Fat
Yes, a bit.
>Virgin
I've seen so much cooch, that'd you think I was a greasy Puerto Rican, but I'm not. I'm Mexican.
>>
>>118368648
no one on this board gets that joke.
>>
Just a reminder.

>Masaki and Isshin were united by the rain.
>Even though Masaki was the sun of the family.
>Ichigo is the sun of Bleach, the black one at that.
>Orihime wants to be the rain that unites with him.
>Ichigo uses rain as a form of despair because his mother died in the rain.
>Ichigo will get over rain being his despair.

This whole series has been Ichigo getting over his ombrophobia.
>>
>>118368631
>There was definitely some jealousy there, but it was far more envy than jealousy. No resentment was ever made towards Rukia, all of the negative feelings Orihime had was that she wasn't *enough* like Rukia.
Envy is jealously, and yeah I got the same thing as well but I think ti was implied that Orihime figured Ichigo had romantic feelings for Rukia.At the very least she felt Rukia was closer to Ichigo and I do't think she's wrong. However, she came to learn that despite that Ichigo would still go into HM and against the odds risk his life to try and save her and so would Rukia, Chad, and Ishida. And I guess Renji too.

And of course she didn't resent Rukia, the first we hear of it she expresses guilt over even feeling envious of Rukia and the two become closer throughout the arc.
>>
>>118368826
It is a little interesting, how his inner world is constantly flooded.

especially since the land of hollows is a desert, and his inner world is based on hollow power.
>>
>>118363065
why does the katakana for his spell out juha baha? Also where did juha bach come from? I think his name is pronounced as yahwatch or yahvatch. Ive never seen a name so badly lost in translation.
>>
>>118369059
It's some corrupted version of YHVH, the Jews name for God.
>>
>>118368959
>Envy is jealously
Not quite
envy is "I wish I had that" while jealousy is "they're preventing me from having that!" or "they're taking that away from me"

Jealousy involves a negative emotion directed at either the concept of losing something, or the person that is getting what you want.

The grass is always greener on the other side is about envy, because it's "I wish I had better grass than I do, like my neighbor does"

They're related of course, but they are distinct and different.

That's the point I was trying to make. Orihime didn't really fear losing Ichigo. She didn't consider Ichigo hers to begin with. Rather, she was envious of Rukia, because she felt if she could be like Rukia, she could easily win the IchiBowl
>>
>>118369059
in Hebrew, the letter Y (as in Yahweh) is often pronounced as a gutteral sound, and can be translated as a J
JHWH
Jhawha
engrished into juhabuha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton
there's also a myriad of pronounciations
>>
>>118363838
Not even a good magical abilities idea book
>>
File: Nod.gif (712 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Nod.gif
712 KB, 500x281
>>118369181
>That's the point I was trying to make. Orihime didn't really fear losing Ichigo. She didn't consider Ichigo hers to begin with. Rather, she was envious of Rukia, because she felt if she could be like Rukia, she could easily win the IchiBowl
I guess I wasn't clear because that was exactly what I got from it as well so that's why I didn't think that arc was setting up Orihime as the eventual winner of the IchiBowl but rather leading up to some sort of resolution to her unrequited feelings. I thought by the end of the arc she was going to move on but it didn't quite work out that way.

Honestly I felt like her development was unfinished as it seemed to have taken a back seat to the fights towards the end with the FKT battles and the Aizen ordeal. Never felt like Kubo accomplished what he wanted to with Orihime in that arc and I think he wanted to do more with her in the Fullbringer arc but that one was rushed towards the end and once again the Shinigami stole the spotlight.
>>
>>118369418
I dunno, I think Kubo wanted to establish Orihime as an important part of the group in the hueco mundo arc, and used her feelings for Ichigo as a catalyst for it.
I don't think he ever intended on resolving it until the end.
Pretty much every time that you see Orihime now, it's fawning over Ichigo. She's far more open about it than she was before the time skip.
And it's not like Ichigo doesn't have any idea how important he is to her either, afterall, she broke down crying during his fight with Grimmjow, and gave that big speech about him not getting hurt.

I think Kubo just likes to let romance simmer just a bit too low, so he can take or leave it in the end.

I highly suspect though, that we'll get a naruto-esque end of "and these two are together, these two are together, these two are together..."

Which will annoy me to no end, but it seems the shonen way
>>
>>118369418
>>118369689

nice blog
>>
>>118364232
Aizen didn't die
>>
>>118350698
this is what bleach has always been and will always be.
>>
>>118354834
Also, he didn't paint Yuha's eyes, Yuha kept his eyes closed.

There's enough power in Yuha or Aizen's eye alone to manifest their powers.

Something else to point out that makes this less bullshit is that Bach may be able to nullify effects and not the damage done by/during the effects. Which is why Ichibe's melee has done the most damage to Yuha and which is why Yama was a greater threat to Bach than Ichibe, he was a pure damage dealer, there were no powers or effects to nullify.
>>
File: Inoue_Orihime_X2.jpg (231 KB, 504x648) Image search: [Google]
Inoue_Orihime_X2.jpg
231 KB, 504x648
>>118369689
>I dunno, I think Kubo wanted to establish Orihime as an important part of the group in the hueco mundo arc, and used her feelings for Ichigo as a catalyst for it.
I could see that and it seems to be true

>I don't think he ever intended on resolving it until the end.
You're probably right but I still think there was some unfinished business with her. Maybe not a full resolution but more direction with her.

>Pretty much every time that you see Orihime now, it's fawning over Ichigo. She's far more open about it than she was before the time skip.
True but even now she's not that open about it and to be honest I think it makes her a much more simple character than she needs to be. I wish she was more than just that chick who fawns over Ichigo and occasionally puts up a shield or heals someone ehre and there and I think she could've been.

>And it's not like Ichigo doesn't have any idea how important he is to her either, afterall, she broke down crying during his fight with Grimmjow, and gave that big speech about him not getting hurt.
True but its still not explicitly romantic

>I think Kubo just likes to let romance simmer just a bit too low, so he can take or leave it in the end.
I think its pretty clear that's what he's doing.

>I highly suspect though, that we'll get a naruto-esque end of "and these two are together, these two are together, these two are together..."
>Which will annoy me to no end, but it seems the shonen way
If that happens I hope at least he makes it worth it and throws us some less expected pairings like Orihime with Ishida and Ichigo with Tatsuki or something like that. The shipper tears would be lovely.

>>118369801
We're discussing the series bub.
>>
>>118369996
You are discussing ships
>>
FUCK OFF SHIPPERS
>>
>we will never see adult Nel again
>>
>>118366958
Seconded. With her own movie.
>>
File: 77366893_624.v1417639394.jpg (73 KB, 468x624) Image search: [Google]
77366893_624.v1417639394.jpg
73 KB, 468x624
>>118350698
If I remember correctly Ulquiorra and Grimmjow never explain anything in their fights against Ichigo.
>>
>>118370288
And Nnoitra and Zaraki mostly slashed at each other. That was one of my favorite fights, just dirty tactics from Zaraki and lots of slashing from Nnoitra.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 351x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 351x352
>>118349954
A the asspull.
>>
>>118365821
Actually, you hit rock bottom when you've got nothing to do but go around shitposting in discussions you don't care for.
>>
>>118370521
You know a One Piece thread has nothing to discuss when the go: what is OP? What devil fruit would you eat?
>>
File: 1384320922075.jpg (332 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1384320922075.jpg
332 KB, 1280x800
>>118370063
At least we're not shitflinging while doing it and actually keeping the discussion on the series.

>>118370166
Why does Kubo do this to us?

>>118370565
Well, what devil fruit WOULD you eat?
>>
>reading Bleach
There is no need to be upset, its your own fault.
>>
>>118369801
You don't have an idea what blogging is, huh?

Go to sleep.
>>
File: job.png (78 KB, 474x413) Image search: [Google]
job.png
78 KB, 474x413
>>
>>118370288
Ulquiorra does explain the Cero Oscuras remarking upon how similar it is to the Bankai Getsuga. He also preaches about despair or something then explains to Hollow Ichigo that his specialty is regeneration.

So yeah a lot less than normal Bleach fights.

Ichigo vs Grimmjow was a fucking slugfest. And it was awesome.
>>
How would you guys feel if the whole solution to Ywach is to have Orihime reject him back into oblivion before he was ever created?
>>
>>118367623
Bad luck m8, because you are one of us.
>>
>>118368826
I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHtT
>>
>>118371347
It would be hilarious but it will never happen. At most, she will defeat a mini-boss.
>>
File: 006.jpg (173 KB, 960x754) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
173 KB, 960x754
>>118371347
That could be executed horribly but maybe not. I know this sounds cheesy but I think it would be neat Ywach was defeated by the four Karakura humans(Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, and Chad).

Ichigo is Ichigo so of course he's going to be a part of it. Ishida is of course a very powerful Quincy and the successor to Ywach so its not hard to imagine him being pivotal. Chad has Hollow powers which are poison to Quincy and of course Orihime has her rejection powers which we've been told are so powerful but she's never really had a great moment with them.

The four of them in some simultaneous maneuver defeating Ywach would be awesome.
>>
>>118371523
Ichigo,Reni, Chad and Ishida vs Kageroza in the filler was pretty awesome, I hope i goes out like that.
>>
File: tumblr_myqqnp45Sf1rp11s0o1_400.jpg (33 KB, 371x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqqnp45Sf1rp11s0o1_400.jpg
33 KB, 371x600
Where is he?
>>
File: 13 Ghosts.jpg (1 MB, 1798x1300) Image search: [Google]
13 Ghosts.jpg
1 MB, 1798x1300
>>118371654
I never watched those filler. The last filler arc I saw was the Amagai arc.

But yeah I hope Ichigo shares the spotlight a bit with Ishida, Chad, and Orihime.
>>
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing?Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing?Then why call him God?
>>
>>118350442
Ok, someone explain this to me.
What the fuck is "I hope you don't have kids." greentexted?
Who are you quoting? What past statement are you making? What hypothetical are you responding to?
Is it just green because the poster felt like it?
Is this /v/?
>>
>>118371964
>Is this /v/?
Since when were you under the impression it wasn't?
>>
I take it the only way to defeat him is to break the 4th wall and pour bleach on his image?
>>
>>118372146
Alternatively
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2WPneqhhs
>>
>>118371523
>Chad has Hollow powers which are poison to Quincy

I don't think that applies to Yhwach. He created quincy arrancar so the poison thing probably isn't because his soul is incompatible with hollow powers, but because it makes the regular humans it mixes with incompatible.
>>
Who looks better?

Aizen-taicho or Aizen-fukutaicho?

Support your answers with images
>>
>>118372882
Are we talking about Edo Tensei Aizen-fukutaicho?
>>
File: 1402110678629.jpg (81 KB, 487x600) Image search: [Google]
1402110678629.jpg
81 KB, 487x600
>all these ichihime shippers in here
go back to FLOL
>>
>>118371737
>Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing?Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing?Then why call him God?
This whole silly line of questioning always ignores the obvious
evil is there for us to overcome.

In many ways, Aizen represents that quote, and Ichigo represents the truth, because he doesn't let the philosophical approach blind him to the plight of those in need.

A good savior never has time, nor need, to question if someone else really should be doing the saving
>>
>>118373221
>all the
there were TWO of us
and then I went to get something to eat
and the convo ended
quit making mountains out of molehills

Feel free to keep posting Rukia pics though. My Rukia folder is seriously lacking in short haired editions.
>>
File: 1371580686988.jpg (464 KB, 1004x1446) Image search: [Google]
1371580686988.jpg
464 KB, 1004x1446
>>118373322
My comp died so I lost most of my pictures, here's one though.
>>
>>118373221
And why don't you stick your ugly mug back to Deathberry?
>>
>>118373162
Wut
>>
File: 43843446_p30.jpg (76 KB, 550x721) Image search: [Google]
43843446_p30.jpg
76 KB, 550x721
This arc has been glorious until now. Every fight, and even the powerups were awesome. Just look at auswahlen to get his elite squad back on track.

Him winning by default seems cheap, typical Bleach and typical shounen. He was supposed to pull something again when he was being pressured.
>>
>>118373391
She looks like a Somalian kid
>>
>>118373221
Go back to licking Debbichan's ass
>>
>>118373622
I think the point of this was that Monk pushed him to show his "true" form
It's having consequences, I guarantee it.

Also, we only have two royal guards down, and one of them was with the healer
Though not sure how the others are gonna live.

I'm wondering if when Ichigo arrives, the whole thing's gonna be over. Soul King will be dead, Juha reigns, and the royal guard wiped out.

Ichigo then has to fight Ishida and try to convince him to switch sides.
But turns out, Ishida's been playing Juha all along. He uses his new power to boost Ichigo's like when they fought the menos

Man, if Kubo calls back to that, he'll have saved the manga.
>>
>>118373162
Holy shit, I laughed.
>>
>>118373864
"Ishida fooled Bach" is a hard pill to swallow, but it's Kubo, so I really wouldn't be surprised.

Logically, if someone's a pawn here, it's Ishida.
>>
Why would that make anyone mad

We are talking about a being that is for all intents and purposes God

More specifically he is the Holy Trinity. the Father The Son and The Holy Spirit
>>
I want him back

;_;
>>
>>118375268
Ha! That was oficial art, right? If you look at him from above the shape of his floating robes is the same as tensa zangetsu's thsuba
>>
>>118375329
I dont see anything...are you blind anon?
>>
Has Kubo lost the heart?
>>
File: 1285532564301.jpg (85 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
1285532564301.jpg
85 KB, 680x452
>>118375848
>>
>>118375848
Never
>>
File: 1418640346086.png (199 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1418640346086.png
199 KB, 480x480
>>118375409
>>
>>118373283
>many ways, Aizen represents that quote,
Might just be his whole motivation really.

Think about it. He hates Urahara for being able but unwilling, claims nobody has sat in the seat of heaven and Ichigo sensed that he felt alone because he felt no one around him to be equal. The Spirit King does nothing himself with all his power and it disgusts him and he feels obligated to take over that role's duties because he figured nobody else could.
>>
>>118375978
Okay you have my attention anon. But what does it mean?
>>
File: 1391061496115.gif (436 KB, 304x144) Image search: [Google]
1391061496115.gif
436 KB, 304x144
>>118350766
>>
File: Aizen reading anons' theories.jpg (76 KB, 331x454) Image search: [Google]
Aizen reading anons' theories.jpg
76 KB, 331x454
No matter who's battling, whether he's in his Mexico chair, couch, or the comfiest chair Aizen-sama laughs at you anon.
>>
>>118372882
Aizen-fukutaicho is moe. Does anyone have the screenshot of him cutting Shinji's hair?
>>
>>118360956
Not complete hollow Ichigo, but hollowfied to an extent. Before getting access to his hollow powers he could only turn hollow I'd say 25-90 percent represented by his mask. After that during Mexico arc he did "perfect" transformation and was able to fully hollowfy. But Rukia doesn't need saving if she has her powers, Orihime is just a damsel in distress.
>>
>>118354834
Noice
>>
>>118376836
>Orihime is just a damsel in distress
No shes not
>>
>>118373864
Bach nows about Ishida's grudge, he is "The Asspull" after all.

It's why Ishida unknowingly drank Bach's blood, incase Ishida were to ever turn on him (or any other of his servants) he can deal with them easily.

Haschwalt mentioned this after the inauguration or whatever.

Ishida's plan was most likely to avenge his mother, but it backfired.
>>
>>118377063
I wish he would pull a Gin only successfully. It's clear Ichigo is going to take Yhwach out but I hope it won't be that predictable.
>>
>>118376963
During the Arrancar arc she was the damsel in distress. More importantly, she hasn't been considered a serious fighter in the series.
>>
>>118377325
have you declared your brain at "lost and found" yet?
>>
>>118377325
>forced into submission
>didn't do "Ima destroy the Hogyku"
>KURAKI-KUN
>kidnapped again in the same arc

besides defeating one low rank hollow and knocking out an unsuspecting shinigami what has she really done besides be medic?
>>
>>118377632
>biting softly
>>
“My hand is at your heart.”

The fingers resting so casually on his chest froze him for half a breath, and maybe that was what made the difference. When his muscles unlocked and he slashed at Aizen, sure and fast as he was Aizen didn’t even dodge this time. His hand caught Ichigo’s wrist and held it easily over his head. The world blurred and Ichigo’s back slammed into a wall, and those fingers on his breastbone held him there. The world sharpened around him as he struggled against them, breath coming faster.

“Don’t be foolish,” Aizen murmured, and Ichigo stiffened as Aizen’s leg slid between his thighs and pressed up.

Ichigo choked on a curse, eyes wide at the twist of heat low in his stomach.

Aizen smiled faintly. “Don’t worry; the others don’t see us. Not for the moment.” His hand lifted from Ichigo’s chest to catch his jaw instead and he completed Ichigo’s shock by kissing him, deep and intent.

Confusion spun through his mind, but when Aizen’s hand slid slowly, firmly, down his throat, only one response sang through Ichigo’s body; his hips jerked helplessly against Aizen’s thigh.
>>
>>118377865
“You see,” Aizen murmured against his mouth, “you need this.” He took Ichigo’s other wrist and pulled it up to join his sword hand, pinning them both against the wall over his head. “You fear your own power.” Long fingers tugged loose Ichigo’s hakama and slid under to wrap around his cock. Aizen’s eyes held his like chain wrapped around his will.

“You need to feel a greater power control yours.”

The weight of that power was locked around him, hard and hot as Aizen’s fist around his cock, and Ichigo bucked into them both and moaned with dark, tempting pleasure when he couldn’t break either grip.

“I’ll let you feel it,” Aizen told him, cool and even as he held Ichigo easily against the wall and jerked him off hard and slow. “And then we will fight. Feel free to use every iota of your power. I will subdue it.” Pleasure pulled at Ichigo’s nerves, answering Aizen’s perfect assurance, his promise. Aizen leaned in closer and finished, softly, “And then, only then, I will bring you back to this wall and turn you around and let you feel the rest. Look forward to it.”

He caught the low, harsh sound Ichigo made under his mouth, pinning Ichigo firmly in place as he shuddered with orgasm. When Ichigo hung limp in his grasp he drew back a bit and smiled. “Tie your hakama again before I break the illusion.” And he was standing back where they’d started.

Ichigo pressed back against the roughness of the wall and stared at the sky and tried not to think about what had just happened.

Or why he had let it.
>>
>>118377632
Are you saying Medics arent important?
>>
>>118370631
>>118370166
She's clearly best girl. That's why he has to keep her as a shitty loli forever.
>>
File: bleachv48c4210203.jpg (469 KB, 2061x1500) Image search: [Google]
bleachv48c4210203.jpg
469 KB, 2061x1500
I6chigo was able to use blut vene on his left hand here
>>
>>118378654
That's not the design and he would have unlock his Quincy powers the fullbring arc if that's the case.
>>
>>118378654
I still don't understand why Ichigo wasn't at least as strong as Hogyoku Aizen when he got his powers back. He should be stronger than literally everyone including Yahweh unless the Hogyoku wasn't as powerful as we thought(which it was).
>>
>>118378944
FGT acts just like Letzt Stil...dont tell me that you didnt notice the similarities. His powers were restored the same way as Uryuu's- with a reishi blade/sword/arrow close to the heart
>>
>>118373622
Isane definetly needs a bankai.
>>
>>118378944
Quincy!Zangetsu used something like blut vene to stop ichi's bleeding in the fight with kenpachi
>>
>>118378944
As >>118379121 said. It's just that Yhwach assumed that his blut vene was awakened by Quilge's reiatsu which may not be far off the mark. It was already awakened to some extent by Old Man Zangetsu but it probably needed Quilge's reiatsu to update it to it more recognizable modern version.
>>
>>118379033
Even if he didn't use the FGT, he would have lost all the power he gained in the time-dilated space portal thing. That power is gone permanently.
>>
>>118379033
Cause Ichigo fused with his sword during the final fight with Aizen, which was why Azen couldn't feel his reiatsu. Now that he has his powers back, he isn't fused with his zanpakutou.
>>
File: everytime.png (11 KB, 408x474) Image search: [Google]
everytime.png
11 KB, 408x474
Kyoraku will convince Aizen to get reinforcements to the Royal Realm, with the power of the Hougyoku if need be. Aizen certainly had plans and backup plans for getting into the Royal Realm.

They will use Orihime as leverage to keep Aizen in a short leash, but as Aizen goes rogue, Orihime refuses to reject the Hougyoku, because the implant in her finally started kicking. This resolves both unused plot threads that were left dangling around Orihime since Mexico.

Aizen will then fight Yhwach, and Ichigo will fight the victor, who was weakened in the previous fight. However, this time Ichigo won't react like a fag like he did after defeating Ulquiorra.

Calling all of this now.
>>
File: the Heart.png (157 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
the Heart.png
157 KB, 500x606
>>118377865
>>118377889
Anon, what did you do to my ...heart
>>
>>118379033
He didn't go full power since then and zangetsu went back to holding back his abilities until the reforging.
>>
File: cosplay-rukia-hot[1].jpg (102 KB, 864x640) Image search: [Google]
cosplay-rukia-hot[1].jpg
102 KB, 864x640
>>118349954
Bleach ahd really high rating before the fullbringer arc, just look at all those blue numbers.

http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?1865-WSJ-Bleach-rankings
>>
File: thumbnail.png (2 KB, 132x107) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
2 KB, 132x107
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
>>
>>118349954
There is no such thing as a last straw with bleach.

See on on thursday.
>>
and people still tried to say that bleach was better than naruto
>>
>>118355894
Aizen had 3 eyes, but those eyes where just white.
>>
>>118381971
Bleach is better than Naruto.

>Sasuke-kun I love you
>fuck off
>Sasuke-kun I love you
>fuck off
>Sasuke-kun I love you
>fuck off
>Sasuke-kun I love you
>fuck off
>Sasuke-kun I love you
>okay Naruto I love you too
>>
>>118382037
Naruto ended, that alone makes it better.
>>
File: really.jpg (379 KB, 662x586) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
379 KB, 662x586
>>118382037
>>
>>118371720
Rukia is the better waifu, but Orihime is sex incarnate.
>>
>>118382103
At least she has a vagina and isn't the main character.

>>118382095
It had been around for a while longer, though.
>>
File: sdf.png (88 KB, 1798x1300) Image search: [Google]
sdf.png
88 KB, 1798x1300
>>118371720
Where did that sword come from?
>>
>>118382272
is the one is his right hand.

do you have vision problems anon?
>>
>>118382272
so that is just his shikai right?
>>
>>118382480
>implying Ichigo has even released his shikai
>>
>>118382599
will he use the "new" terms of shikai and bankai, or just use his swords powers like monk did with his "true release" ?
>>
>>118382227
To be serious for a while, there's no story on bleach. It's all about flashy battles. Try to imagine bleach without them and you will see that there isn't even a shitty one behind it, it complete it just plot holes all over a story that is obviously being written without any second thought at all.
>>
>>118382714
Exactly like the majority of Shonen manga then?
>>
File: asd.jpg (193 KB, 761x1200) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
193 KB, 761x1200
>>118382385
There are some inconsistencies between those two images, and I don't just mean the wrap. Doesn't matter.

>>118382480
Who the hell even knows anymore, probably. I can promise you it's not his bankai, Kubo's saving that to reveal later. They might be unreleased because they're essentially brand new Zanpakuto and he hasn't been shown releasing them yet. But my bet's on shikai.

>>118382599
I don't think he's ever "released" it conventionally (by issuing a command like the other shinigami do), but this form is unreleased.

Captcha: raised fakemods
>>
>>118349954
>I'm a literal retard who didn't read the manga
It's been foreshadowed or outright explained like a half-dozen times now. Let me guess, you completely skipped all the Yhwach backstory chapters. And you probably don't even know what YHWH means.
>>
>>118382757
Not really, naruto had a shitty story but at least it made some sense. Bleach is just a train-wreck.
>>
>>118382765
That's Sode no Shirayuki, before Rukia's powers were taken away from him. Only a crumbling shell was left, which was replaced with NOT-Zangetsu.

We have never seen Ichigo's unreleased form, unless his two swords is it.
>>
>>118382765
why the fuck didn't rukia use any fucking dance on that fucking shitty hollow?

it would have been more epic to see it break the ice then damage rukia and then the rest happens all the same with the power transfer and shit.
>>
>>118382823
it really isnt that much of a train-wreck

Im not saying its that good either because the pacing of this story is literally a snail but if you read it all at once things start making way more sense and fights that seem like they are being dragged out and are boring become more enjoyable
>>
>>118382823
While I agree Naruto's plot is more coherent it's still really bad.
>>
Can we all at least agree that Aizen is out of prison or was never in it to begin with?

Either he got released when the Quincy started replacing Soul Society's buildings with their own or when Beast Monk released his Shikai causing all the black to move around.

I still suspect Ganjyu of being Aizen.
>>
>>118382875
Only kubo can rush things and still have a fucking slow pace.
>>
>>118382873
A combination of Ichigo being a retard and dashing forward, Rukia wanting to lose her powers and being bewildered by Ichigo being a retard/badass, Hougyoku a shit, and plot.

You could say that Rukia couldn't have saved Ichigo at that point even if she had used her zanpakuto/kido/whateverthefuck.
>>
>>118382913
We're all sure he comes back, for all we know he might still be there but there's gonna be an explanation for him strolling out anyway.
>>
>>118382913
Plot twist: the Yhwach that just killed Ichibei is actually Aizen.
>>
>>118350256
The Heart
>>
>>118382873
No guarantee she had them back then, she only used them at the start of the arrancar arc, so she may have unlocked her shikai while in soul society.
>>
>>118383000
>No guarantee she had them back then
How about you re-read Rukia & Kaien flashback.
>>
>>118382873
Because Kubo hadn't thought that far ahead yet, and even if he had, that wasn't important to setting up the plot yet.
>>
>>118383025
Sorry, my mistake. It was probably either inexperience or plot fuckery then.
>>
>>118382873
>more epic
It was already plenty "epic" enough for what it was at the time. Complaining that the first chapter of the manga didn't use an idea that was introduced many chapters later strikes me as a foolish waste of breathe.
>>
>>118383071
It happens.

Re-read it anyway, it's good.
>>
>>118383133
Honestly, Kaien didn't really any impact on the plot. Just back-story and that one espada fight
>>
>>118383186
He was more relevant in peoples' minds back when everyone suspected Ichigo was his reincarnation, and not just his cousin.
>>
>>118383047
to emphatise even further how fucking stronk ichigo is
>>
>>118383186
Oh, but he did. You just think that way because Rukia's backstory was revealed that much later.

Besides, we still don't know everything about him. Byakuya referred to him many times, but we know nothing of their interactions. Who knows how much Kaien influenced Byakuya?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.