[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK does she put up with this? Women are on another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
Why the FUCK does she put up with this? Women are on another level of autism.
>>
AI YO
>>
File: esdeath.jpg (219 KB, 1280x1354) Image search: [Google]
esdeath.jpg
219 KB, 1280x1354
>>
File: ball.webm (169 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ball.webm
169 KB, 640x360
>>117354871
>Women are on another level of autism.
Why are you so upset? Are you shocked that women love tall-handsome alpha cocks? I bet you self-insert into beta-kun.
>>
>>117356166
Why can't I lick her boots /a/, why did I have to be 3dpd
>>
>>117354871
Welcome to shoujo.
>>
I can't wait for Ore Monogatari so people like OP will hopefully shut up.
>>
It's honestly the same shit every fucking week and I always put up with it and watch it each and every time because I wish I could be Kyoya.
>>
>>117356569
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>117354871

>implying it's autism

You have much to learn.
>>
>>117354871
Women are pretty much the opposite of autistic.
>>
Moral of the story: No matter how much of an asshole you are, women will still love you if you're tall and handsome.
>>
Why do guys put up with tsunderes? It's all the same shit.
>>
Kyoya was actually right today. Playing lovey dovey and changing how you act around someone just because you're "dating" is annoying.
>>
>>117356569
>I wish I could be Kyoya

Who doesn't
>>
>>117356569
Why would you like to act like a retard?
>>
>>117356787
This. All shoujo manga exist to prove that.
>>
>>117356830
so damned true
>>
>>117354871
OP let me just tell you, if you're at all enjoying this show, do yourself a favor and drop it and pick up the manga. This is honestly one of the worst adaptations I've ever seen. The scene from last ep with the kiss was the lamest bullshit ever but in the manga it was a really nice moment. Kyoya also isn't portrayed as a fucking abusive psychopath in the manga.

My point is, shoujo manga is shit. Shoujo anime is 10,000 times worse.
>>
>>117356830
>Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>117357125
I'm not being held captive by anyone, anon.
>>
>you will never be this happy
>your life will never have shoujo bubbles and sparks as background
>>
>>117357005
>Kyoya also isn't portrayed as a fucking abusive psychopath in the manga.
This, maybe it's because there is a lot more manga than anime but in the manga he's essentially a kuudere who tease her.
>>
>>117357291
Agreed. The anime is honestly borderline disturbing with the shit he pulls. But the manga is much more laid back and a fun, decent little shoujo.
>>
>you will never be so handsome that every girl in the entire school wants you as their boyfriend
>>
>>117357005
It's also worth noting that the manga only gets better after Kyoya and MC start dating. The show is gonna lag because they were forced to dedicate so many episodes to her being his slave. Kyoya actually starts to act pretty cute about their relationship, to a point. Where it stands now in the manga he has mellowed out to the point of willingly doing things he thinks will make MC happy.
>>
>>117357492
yup, i'm going to start reading the manga now
>>
>>117357816
Yes anon, join those of us who flew too close to the sun and succumbed to shoujo fandom. Join us anon.
>>
>>117357439
Fucker probably has a 9" dick too
>>
>>117354871
Are you new to shoujo?

It's always like this.
>>
>>117357999
Not on this level it isn't. Most of the time the guy is just a douchebag. Anime Kyoya is a psychopath.
>>
>>117358080
Women love psychopaths
>>
>>117354871
Maybe she's Yandere and a Masochist?
>>
>>117358132
It's interesting you say this because the anime of Ookami Shoujo is really interesting in that it's almost like it's inadvertently contributing to that idea that women think it's okay to forgive men for abusing them just because they started acting nice afterwards, i.e. when he gave her the necklace.
>>
File: 1265.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1265.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I gave up on this whore and she turned down a nice guy for this retarded faggot then she cries how she is mean to him and doesn't want to do couple things.

Fuck you Erika you stupid whore.
>>
>>117354871
Autism affects women differently than men.
>>
>>117358394
Sounds like the average girl.
>>
>>117358394
>nice guy
Keep on tipping, faggot.
>>
>>117358394
Its a shit shoujo. Pick up something from your backlog or read the manga for even more BDMS but then they actually become a couple and start treating each other like normal human beings.
>>
> Something like Beta-Kun actually happened to me during high school
> Now I'm a fat weeb
I cried while watching that episode. Fuck everything.
>>
>>117358394
I don't like that she's not dating her female friend.
>>
>>117354871
I don't really care if she want to be treated like a dog but, if they pull some shit like
>I don't want to be treated like a dog anymore. I don't like it.
She will officially be the most basic bitch. She could've dated literally anyone else if she doesn't want that. I fucking know that shit is gonna happen.
>>
>>117358965
It's all apart of the game anon. You go to keep the females in check.
>>
>>117354871
Aren't you interested in sadomasochism? It can be a great stress reliever.
>>
Women don't necessarily want dick heads, women just can't tolerate boring guys. The nice guy she dated was simply boring.
>>
>>117354871
There are people that didn't drop this after it turned into pure shoujoshit?
>>
>>117359420
But oniichan, it was shoujoshit from the start.
>>
>>117358848
You've had it rough anon.
>>
>>117359470
Yeah but not nearly as bad, the boy was pretty funny and the chick wasn't annoying.
>>
This show brings me nothing but anger and sadness.
Why haven't I dropped it yet?
>>
Why Erika is such a little annoying shit? I still feel bad for Kusakabe.
>>
>>117359773
You like it you little shit. You like to be treated like shit. Anon is an M confirmed.
>>
>>117359773
You're a masochist and you get off to that anger and sadness.
>>
>>117359830
You'd probably adore a cute girl like Erika succumbing to your every need. Don't deny it.
>>
>>117359940
>Erika
>Cute
>>
>>117359830
More like Kusokabe
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.