[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detective Conan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: conan.jpg (61 KB, 582x532) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
61 KB, 582x532
Is there any merit in watching/reading Detective Conan or is it shounen trash?
In a detective mood.
What say you /a/?
>>
>>117077337
>watching
Yes, but only watch it for a per episode basis and do not try to into timeline at all.

It's fun, interesting, and worth the watch; However, you probably won't like it if you are just trying to waifu something
>>
>>117077337
I personally believe it went to shit past 300 episodes.
>>
>>117077457
Yeah the whole second person becoming a kid was complete bullshit.

Not to mention the fact that less than a year has gone by in DC time
>>
>>117077457
the hype will definitely pick back up when the mangaka feels like ending the manga and revealing all the mysteries... hopefully.
>>
>>117077577
>DC
>Ending

Choose one, that shit is like one piece; it's written by robots who never run out of ideas
>>
>>117077337
Watch it. It's good stuff, has fun characters and is pretty funny at times.
If the idea of watching a 700+ episode show turns you off, just remember that if you just watch a few episodes a day you'll eventually catch up. Some seasons there just isn't that much else on anyway, so what are you really missing out on?
>>
Conan is the only anime my girlfriend watches. I don't get it. It's so formulaic and nothing ever happens.
>>
i was as young as his child form when it first came out. Now i out grow his adult form, and he has not grow at all
>>
>>117077337
It's a pretty enetertaining read/watch, do yourself a favor and skip 99% of the filler episodes, you can find plenty of blogs that will tell which fillers are worth your time.The manga ranges from hype as fuck to mundane mysteries.Be warned, the plot tends to appear in shorts burst and won't reappear until at least 40 chappters.
>>
>>117077337
It's alright. I watched the first 100 or so episodes. The fact that 700 episodes later the identity of Ano Kata is still unknown just fucking annoys me
>>
>>117077868
Good god anon have you suggested anything else? Maybe she'd like other mystery anime?
>>
>>117077337
Either watch it for the plot and just watch all the plot episodes or don't and just enjoy the episodic mysteries. Don't do the stupid thing and watch for plot while watching every single episode.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.