[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Konjiki no Word Master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20141103_031426.jpg (97 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141103_031426.jpg
97 KB, 426x600
word master

> mc gets summoned to another world without his permission along with four other classmates.
> asked to help save the human kingdom from the demons
> his status sheet says innocent bystander
> dragged into someone else's problems by mistake
>told them to go fuck themselves and just leaves.
> doesn't even ask them fot cash. Because fuck them.
> has op as hell word powers
> doesn't do shit for anyone without getting paied first
> is an asshole to everyone.
>has a loli
later to he known as the loli devour./ slayer

Its fucking great. Mc takes no fucks

http://unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatters.com/teaser/konjiki-word-master/

Daily translations from the web novelt ranslator PROzess
>>
>>116312802
>loli slayer?
what kind of monster hurts lolies?
>>
For a moment there I thought it's gonna be about Arifureta. But there are a lot of those type of novels recently. I bet mc will even get artificial arm and magical eye at some point too.
>>
>>116312983
No and no.
I'm caught up with all 400 chapters that are currently out and I can tell you no
>>
When are we getting a pure solo mode transported to a fantasy world LN/webnovel?
>>
>>116312983
Why people hating on Arifureta, been meaning to pick it up some day but I hear nothing but hate for it.
>>
>spelling bee powers

Haha faggot
>>
>>116312802
>http://unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatters.com/teaser/konjiki-word-master/
wow the Grandmaster PROzess
>>
>>116313110
Pick it up man.
don't let these people who hate absolutely everything dictate what you should do. the story is good in its own way
whether you like it or not that's up to you to decide not them.

just remember you dont have shit only others have shit taste.

as long as your convictions are true all is good.
>>
>>116313110
MC is Chuunbiyou incarnate, it's only worth reading if you're caught up with everything else.
>>
>>116313110
because its simple, doesn't go into details too much and just makes MC look like a god in every sentence

that said I still love arifureta, and I think you should read it
>>
>>116313230
He's not THAT chunii.
well at least he's not acting chuni it's literally his new personality. nada fake contrived act
>>
>>116313157
Kanji is awesome. See Flame of Recca summoning fire dragons by writing in the air.
>>
>>116313370
At least i wish his personality was consistent. He just should stay that edgelord instead of suddenly helping people. And what about that bunny girl. How the fuck did she get those stats so high in few days.
>>
>>116312802
Didn't he NTR that loli from the old man arnold?
>>
>>116313503
Hajime is a tsundare
99% tsun 1% dare

But to yue ita 1000% daredare
>>
>>116313522
>Not having both your muscle cook and your loli
Dropped
>>
File: nyanko.jpg (186 KB, 1023x1025) Image search: [Google]
nyanko.jpg
186 KB, 1023x1025
>>116313587
>dare
>>
>>116313522
Yeah he ntrd her good.
He told her about his magic worDs.
>>
>>116313649
Na man thay become real bros.
To him he is like an aniki. ( < if I even spell the word right]

and believe it or not he's the only one that ever made him blush.
>>
>>116312802
How active is the translation?
>>
>>116314065
Daily
>>
Can he shape shift too?
>>
>>116314359
Yep
>>
How many WN/LN about people being tencarnated/transported to a fantasy world are there?
I mean, damn, this is getting abit out of hand with all the ones I learn about in these threads.
Also, this is an excuse to ask for translated recomendations, shit like this is my guilty pleasure.
>>
>No new translations for months
>>
Jesus fuck, this shit again?

Is "going to other world" the latest nip bandwagon after "demon lord does X" and "really long name that has 'ore no' somewhere"?
>>
>>116314933
And no fucks were giving about you be the authors of these works.
>>
>>116315441
Uh, what?
>>
So this is basicaly JRPG Scribblenaut - the novel?

Sold
>>
>>116314694
Zero no Tsukaima is one of them, but not the first one.

The whole deal "I was transported to another world" has always been there in LN/VN/manga.

>>116316023
Maybe that you are a faggot saying it is the lastest nip bandwagon, faggot.

Id like to know if people is this retarded, this new, or it is just for shitpost in the board without taking a look at fantasy works at all.
>>
>>116316614
Yeah I know about ZnT, I was refering more to OP's post, and alot of the ones I never heard about popping up in these types of threads, like Gun-Ota for example, where a gun Otaku and metalworker dies and is reborn in fantasy land, where he makes up for lack of magic potencial with guns, He also has a cute wolf girl childhood friend.
>>
>>116316614
And I'd like to know if you can actually write coherent English.

Getting transported into a fantasy world isn't anything new, sure, but there's just so many of these things coming out right now. I can't help but feel that some guys are just hoping to ride on what's popular.
>>
>>116313110
Don't know why you want to pick it up since every time you and I hear about it it's always in the form of how much it sucks.
>>
>>116316746
no this type of stories have always been here for years you're just only noticing them now.
>>
>>116317136
I know there have always been stories like this, It's not even exclusive to Japan, I was asking if anyone knew why they suddenly started getting mentioned alot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.