[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifu Wednesday Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 176
File: 17483926_p0.jpg (294 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
17483926_p0.jpg
294 KB, 600x800
All waifus are beautiful, be sure to cherish them always and hold them in your heart.

Let's get things rolling!

Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?

What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)

If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?

Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?

If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?

Is there anything you'd like to show them one day?

Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all gods/goddesses of ultimate cuteness! Make sure you treat them as such!
>>
File: Akiyama.Yukari.full.1532541.jpg (605 KB, 1042x1600) Image search: [Google]
Akiyama.Yukari.full.1532541.jpg
605 KB, 1042x1600
Good evening waifu thread! I hope that you all had an amazing week with your waifu/husbando, and that you stay as proud of them as they are of you.
It was Yukarin's birthday this monday, and the only thing that could have made it more perfect was you fuckers from this thread

>>142605690
Yukari drives (or at least rides in) a tank, in case her series didn't make that obvious.

If we got stuck somewhere, we'd probably do what most couples do and get down and dirty with some ungloved hand-holding

I'd love to go to one of Japan's southern islands for a honeymoon! I love beaches, and there's probably abandoned military entrenchments around there, so Yukari would be happy

The only problem with our wedding would be too many damn guests, as she has lots of close friends in Senshadou and I have a huge family. I'm sure it'll go perfectly when I get around to popping the question.

A house with a big garage for tank repairs and general junk is all we need.

Thanks Mintbro! you're nearly as much of a cutie as she is. you're a lucky anon

To carry on from Mintbro's questions, have you proposed to your waifu/husbando, or have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all? Where would you do it?
>>
File: 1429581924890.png (876 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1429581924890.png
876 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 1379477599018.jpg (296 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1379477599018.jpg
296 KB, 480x854
>>142605690
Thanks a lot Mintbro, I hope that you will cherish Mint as well !

>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
She don't, she's just a student and don't have her driving license. But she knows how to ride a bike as seen as the first opening.
If she ever had her license, I see her driving a electric/ecologic car.

>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)
First I would make sure that she feels safe and don't panic, it would be easy to panic in that kind of situation.
When she will feel safe, we would just talk to each other about random stuff to make her forget that situation, or maybe just take a nap there.
And maybe lewd things. Maybe.

>If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?
Either in the mountains (in the Alps) because mountains are majestic and beautiful (just like her, her name means Autumn and Mountain), or on a tropical paradisiac island like Hawaii.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?
It would be a small ceremony with only family and friends, she wouldn't want a massive party where you don't know anyone. It would be a special moment, our special moment, with the people that really matters to us.
>>
File: 1413842820894.gif (628 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1413842820894.gif
628 KB, 800x600
Tired. Worn out. Still have the rest of the day ahead of me.

>>142605690
-She, at the very least, knows how to drive. That said, her driving skills are...well, I'll let the picture explain.
-Whatever comes to mind.
-A nice sea cruise comes to mind. Or any place by the ocean.
-With my luck, definitely the latter. Experience has shown me that you've absolutely no control over what sort of bull other people will try to pull during a special occasion.
-A nice studio apartment for our early days, and a large home for when we decide to raise a family.
-Sad to say that the first thing that comes to mind is just to take her around my old neighborhood. See what sorts od conversations pop up.

>>142606167
Two years back, my fluffy friend. I still wear the ring, though I've been meaning to get something better...something more worthy of her.

Your special one (and believe me, they ARE special) is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
>>
File: 44965106_p0.jpg (228 KB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
44965106_p0.jpg
228 KB, 647x1000
>>142605690
(cont)

>If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?
A moderate sized house, no need for something big, just a comfy house in a comfy place for us and our future family.
With some extra room that we would make sound proof, so she could play music in it as loud as she wants.

>Is there anything you'd like to show them one day?
I want to show her the family that we will have in the future, because that's the result of our love and being together. I want to show her our kid's smile because they will have the best mother of the universe.

>Make sure to compliment a waifu today!
Yukari a fluffy !

>>142606167
If money wasn't a problem, I'd like to buy a ring, engrave our initials in it, and hide it in the clubroom.
The school where K-On take place is a real place and a real school in Japan, and it kinda became a museum.
>>
File: Konata - 418 - 864 x 1152.png (750 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 418 - 864 x 1152.png
750 KB, 864x1152
>>142605690
>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle?
She does! Only a very typical Japanese car, though. Doesn't really have the money for an itasha, but I could totally help out with that.

>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere?
Most likely some form of charades, but with pretty obviously 'unique' topics instead. Both of us would end up picking things a little too obscure to ever be able to guess them, though.

Considering she's truly a woman of Japan, we'd probably split it between a few days in London (my home country) and a few days in more scenic areas of Japan. With private onsen.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic?
Guests would be expectedly varied with some being a little more vocal and rowdy than others, but it would likely go down fine. I mean, it'd be awkward with her occasionally making a totally out of place reference at times and replacing important music with an anime OP, but that just makes it more 'our' wedding after all.

Top floor penthouse suite with traditional Japanese styling and mini-garden. Best of both worlds, getting to enjoy the city and convenience, but having a little comfy place to call our own.

My life's pretty uneventful and I don't really have anything notable, but I'd still like to show her my country as above.

I don't think I'd dare ever call her Kamikona or I'd never hear the end of it. Mint a cute, I hope you give her of all of the headpats. Every single one.
>>
>>142606698
>that sick durifto
>>
File: sailor-saturn.jpg (10 KB, 302x496) Image search: [Google]
sailor-saturn.jpg
10 KB, 302x496
>>
File: Mahouka 88.jpg (52 KB, 242x375) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 88.jpg
52 KB, 242x375
>>142605690
If they don't drive what could you see them driving? I could see her driving but more often think she would be happy to just be chauffeured around
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)
Shiritori or talk
>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)? The only drama I could see is Kouichi Saegusa (her Dad) being worried about me being able to protect her. Or Kasumi and Izumi (her younger sisters). Not liking me other than that I can't really think of any problems
If money was no object I'd simply be happy with a modest two bedroom one bedroom for us and one for guests or visiting family. Nothing too flashy
>Is there anything you'd like to show them one day? Mount Rainier National Park I love the atmosphere of the Pacific Northwest and I think a National Park would be nice as a place to visit.
Thanks Anon your Mint is very precious as well
>>
File: 1457853172137.png (83 KB, 546x726) Image search: [Google]
1457853172137.png
83 KB, 546x726
>>142605690
>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
She doesn't have a car, but I can see her driving a medium-sized car with decent mileage.

The calm, serene mountains of Colorado.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?
We'd try to keep it as calm as possible, but it's bound to end in disaster.

>Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all gods/goddesses of ultimate cuteness! Make sure you treat them as such!
Thank you, Mintbro.
>>142606478
Mio is a cute bass.

>>142606167
Happy birthday to her.

If it were possible, I would propose to her in the backstage of the Elementario theater.

>>142606698
She would try to stay calm, but eventually crack under pressure.

Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?
>>
File: 1448426088883.jpg (83 KB, 514x450) Image search: [Google]
1448426088883.jpg
83 KB, 514x450
>>142605690
she doesn't drive,and cars haven't been invented yet in her world, but i think i could see her driving/piloting one of the flying ships that exist in her word
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.
>im not sure it could end up as a very romantic moment that turns her dere but if both of us are on a bad mood we could end up breaking out of whatever place we happen to be stuck
there a a lot of nice places in her world but we would probably go to the beach so we cold be alone together
i feel like we would try to make it a small ceremony , but somehow family and friends would try to make it something big and it would end up being a bit problematic
>>142606167
i would like to do it someday if i ever manage to master lucid dreaming, if i could do it in real life i would do it in the same place where the boat scene takes place or at some pint after a big adventure while we are flying in a dragon or ship back to home
>>
File: Mahouka 36.jpg (622 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 36.jpg
622 KB, 1500x1500
>>142606167
>have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all? Where would you do it?

I would go all out only the best food everything set a romantic mood and under a full moon profess my undying love to her on one knee.

I'd buy a simple ring gold band with a red garnet in it. I know it's supposed to be a diamond but the Garnet is my birth stone and the red reminds me of her eyes.

I'd get the same ring matching rings seems like a nice touch
>>
File: sakuya4.jpg (234 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
sakuya4.jpg
234 KB, 437x500
Not enough time to answer questions at the moment, but I wish you all and your loved ones a great week and weekend!
>>
File: Konata - 431 - 600 x 600.jpg (205 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 431 - 600 x 600.jpg
205 KB, 600x600
>>142606167
>To carry on from Mintbro's questions, [..] have you got a proposal planned out?
It's horribly, horribly trope-y, but probably on a lightly snowy winter's night on the covered balcony of a restaurant in Tokyo.
I'd get her a ring with a small star diamond arrangement, similar to an (admittedly cheaper) necklace I'd get her on one of our first dates.

>>142606698
>How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
By doing whatever it is she needs to do tomorrow. Or pestering me relentlessly to help her do it. Or just outright asking me to do it for her. One of the above.

Then proceeding to play videogames all night instead.

>>142607243
>Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?
Using TVs is a lot harder outside. She's fine with it, but it's more comfy to spend time inside doing hobbies instead. Though I suppose shops with sales on are kind of an 'unpredictable wilderness'?
>>
File: sunako_drinking.gif (2 MB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
sunako_drinking.gif
2 MB, 500x273
>>142605690
Thanks OP. Your waifu and you are both cute

> Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
No my waifu does not drive. She has her own servant to drive for her. If not I would drive her.

> What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)

I would make sure she is okay first and tries to think of a way out together. We would talk about things while we're in it there.

> If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?

Anywhere where its far from people and have a nice place for her to stay from the sun.

> Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?

Our wedding would be either small or big. It depends on what she likes. I'd go with anything. The only problem is our wedding can only be held at night.

> If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?

Probably like her old Kanemasa mansion. The windows have to be fully tinted and have a big storage room kind off like a wine cellar to refrigerated all her "food".

> compliment a waifu today

Miku a cute singing waifu

>>142606167

> Have you proposed to your waifu/husbando
Yes

> Where would you do it?

At the park with beautiful scenery during the night where no one can see us.

>>142606698

>Your special one is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?

She is the most calm and calculative person. She can handle it pretty well. If anything I'll be there to make her feel better.

More question to keep things rolling.

Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?

Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?

Post your waifu eating or drinking. Hardmode: Its canon
>>
>>142607243
> Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?

She rather stays inside
>>
File: Konata - 343 - 1600 x 1132.jpg (587 KB, 1600x1132) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 343 - 1600 x 1132.jpg
587 KB, 1600x1132
>>142606167
What if you got an ordinary car together? I get a pretty funny impression that it'd end up with some form of camouflage which makes it not the safest thing on the road, haha.

>>142606805
>If money wasn't a problem, I'd like to buy a ring, engrave our initials in it, and hide it in the clubroom.
That's a really cute idea. Something which would likely last far beyond the building does, too.

>>142608641
>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
I have to make 30x as many trips outside for supplies.
She gets to enjoy the laziest lifestyle imaginable.
Really, I'm not sure who would be worse off here.

>Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?
While beds are comfier, it would wind up us passing out on the sofa without a choice a lot of nights.

>Post your waifu eating or drinking. Hardmode: Its canon
But anon, I can't upload entire episodes of the show to 4chan! Hardmode is kind of easy mode here, so I'll post something a little different.
>>
LIVE
>>
Kirie
Kind
Intelligent
Righteous
Impetuous
Exceptional
Kirie

Do you have one of these of your waifu?

>>142605690
I've never seen her drive but I'd like to see her driving a monster truck
I want to get her a bunker and protect her from evildoers
Her kingdom.

>>142606698
>How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
Probably call it a day for rest time.

>>142607243
>Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?
I think she leans more towards the orderly indoors.

>>142608641
>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Ask her how she would like to proceed.
>Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?
Big, soft bed.
Done
>>
File: Eating 2.gif (3 MB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
Eating 2.gif
3 MB, 450x335
>>142605690
Not yet

We'd talk and play little games that we come up with on the spot! I don't think we'd do anything lewd in that situation.

I don't know exactly but I'd love to go on an island somewhat private with just her, me and the ocean.

I don't have a single clue how her family and mine would interact. We'd prefer if it was more private with little to no family members and instead have a couple of her and my friends over.

A house by the sea is what we're dreaming of. Ika would love to have a big house but I think that a medium house for us is good enough.

I want to see the ocean by a beach where the sand is white, the water is turquoise and where the stars are so bright that they reflect to the ocean at night.

Thank you Mintbro, you too!
>>142606698
She'd ask me for help, of course.

>>142607243
A bit of both worlds, really. Some days she could lay in bed and play on my 3Ds all day when some others she wants to go out into the forest nearby and explore!

>>142608641
Well, most likely I'd try to change my sleep schedule accordingly for us to not spend less time with each other for that reason! I would also buy her a parasol so that we can hang out during the day before sunset!

A proper bed! She doesn't mind a futon either, though.
Alright!

You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do? What kind of pokes would she try to catch? (Cute ones, cool ones, a specific type, rare ones, etc.)
>>
File: 5234324.jpg (481 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
5234324.jpg
481 KB, 1240x1754
>>142605690
Thanks Mintbro! You too!

Yes, she can drive, however vehicles in the series work off magic, that is channeled from the user. So the more magic you pump in, the quicker the car moves. Erza drives one of these one time, and she was quite skilled!

If we got stuck in an elevator, the first thing she would suggest would be to probably bust the ceiling open and climb out. I would have to try and dissuade her, and hopefully she would listen and we just wait it out. To fill the time, we would probably kiss and hold hands.

Our honeymoon would be somewhere quiet and away from the city. My ideal place would be in Venice.

She would invite all the guild members so a rowdy wedding it will have to be.

A single detached house that is situated away from the main city, but close enough that we can get there easily if we have to, and possibly somewhere near wildlife.

I want to show her what a loving family is like, and by family I mean us two and our future children.

>>142606167
Happy birthday to Yukari. She is really cute and fluffy and her adoration of tank is cute too.

To answer your question, I am planning to buy a ring once I get a good job and earn enough money. I have a rough idea of what our proposal would be like, but it may change in the future.

>>142606698
She would probably take a nice bath in a hot spring somewhere to relax.
>>
>>142609496
The few things my waifu doesnt have is kirie,impetuous,righteous and kirie

I'm glad you make it to this week waifu thread kiriebro. I hope you're doing well this week.
>>
File: 003absolutelyamazingfinal.jpg (206 KB, 329x946) Image search: [Google]
003absolutelyamazingfinal.jpg
206 KB, 329x946
>>142605690
We'd get a small house with a garden that has enough space for our purposes, nothing extraordinary.

I'd like to show her a 160 km/h fastball one day.

Hibiki is really cute, I like her genki personality.

>>142606167
Happy belated birthday to Yukari, good to hear it went well.

I don't have anything planned, it would be more of a spontaneous thing. I'd buy a ring for sure, though.

>>142606698
What is exhaustion?

>>142607243
It's all about the adventure.
>>
>>142609822
>kirie,impetuous,righteous and kirie
Oh you
>I hope you're doing well this week.
As long as I have mai waifu with me, I'll be okay.
>>
File: 1463970210307.jpg (608 KB, 805x1137) Image search: [Google]
1463970210307.jpg
608 KB, 805x1137
>>142605690
Thank you, Mintbro.
No, she is just 16.
I would probably need to calm her down first.
But then we would probably just lightly cuddle and chat about random things. She might want to sing to kill boredom too.
To some rented house near sea with private beach.
We would keep it small and simple, so everything should go smooth.
Probably just small, modern house in suburbs.
A clean starry sky, away from city lights.

>>142606167
I'm waiting to have enough money for something like that.
I would probably take her figure to some place with nice view at stars at night and do it there.
I have more plans for wedding though.

>>142607243
She enjoys adventures, but also appreciates stability and control.

>>142609665
I've never was into pokemon. I guess she would collect the ones that are cute, fluffy and pet-like.
>>
File: 123.png (597 KB, 695x777) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597 KB, 695x777
>>142606167
>Have you proposed to your waifu/husbando, or have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all?
There was never a proposal, there was never any prep. It was just at that specific moment I that I knew she was the one. Five years later, still wearing the ring.
>>
>>142605690
A truck.

Have sex. I've literally had dreams like these.
Kinda scary in that I was stuck between floors in an elevator, with only emergency lighting, but it was comforting that she was there, we hugged, started kissing, then began touching each other, etc.
It was nice.

A nice penthouse apartment (think something a little like Saint's Row 3, but not as opulent), designed to be fortified and safe, but also stylish and practical, large kitchen with all the bells and whistles, an office, a guest room with two beds, a large living room with various media, a bedroom with a two way mirror ceiling window, a patio with a pool.

Large bathroom with a nice, big hot tub, a strong, high powered toilet that flushes like thunder and thus basically cleans itself (and also a bidet next to it, and a bookshelf), a nice shower with a good non-slip floor coating, and sturdy metal handlebars indented into the wall (for safety, and also lewd things). Also a second bathroom with a shower.

For fortification, there'd be a storage room with supplies, a safe room, an armory room (not that there wouldn't be compartments with supplies and arms elsewhere), a first aid kit in every other room, an emergency generator, as well as a fire suppression system designed to release emergency respirators at strategic locations.
>>
File: Kagura_GIF_5.gif (440 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kagura_GIF_5.gif
440 KB, 640x480
>>142605690
Thanks, OP!

>If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
For some reason I always associate her with retro muscle cars. Something like a '67 Mustang would suit her I feel.
>if you got stuck somewhere
I'd try to keep her calm if she were worried, for starters. After that maybe we'd talk about those long stories that we never get round to sharing normally.
>where would you go for a honeymoon?
I think she'd want to go to the US, somewhere scenic or with a lot of things to see and do.
>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic
I'm hoping it'd be smooth sailing! I don't know anything about her family, but the family members I'd invite would be just fine.
A big house with a gym, an arcade/games room and two pools!
A wedding ring.

>>142606167
It's crossed my mind a few times, but I haven't exactly planned anything. I'd want to do it properly with a ring and everything though.

>>142606698
It depends. If it's to help out someone in need then she would gain the energy to do so almost instantaneously. Otherwise, she'd try her best but might fall flat on her face.

>>142607243
She's okay with both. Exploring can be fun for her, but home comforts are nice too.

>>142608641
Can do!

>>142609665
She'd be one of those trainers out in the water swimming all day and using Water Pokemon against people. As for me, I'm not sure. I'd want to stay with her, but I don't think I could handle swimming all day.
>>
>>142605690
-I could see her driving some kind of bike and being all cool. But otherwise a very non-flashy car. Enough to get her and maybe some friends around. Toyota probably.
-Play games
-Italy and Europe in general
-Inevitably it will be a massive celebration with her entire village
-Doesn't matter as long as it's near the shrine. A big house would be nice but I don't think we'd need the space. Satoko and Hanyuu can live with us for however long they want.
-Show her my family
>>142606167
With a ring, alone under the moon
>>142606698
She's exactly the kind of girl that works until exhaustion. If she can't handle something she'll ask friends to help.
>>142607243
Both in moderation. The wilderness is only fun to explore when you know the way back.
>>142608641
-That's a tough situation. Is the allergy reversible? There's a lot of supernatural phenomena around Hinamizawa village. Perhaps it's a curse that Oyashiro-sama can help with. Or perhaps the old texts in the shrine. Or maybe even go the medical route and ask for help from the local doctor who has experience with strange things. And in the meantime, or if it's irreversible I'd build a small castle around her and keep her safe.
-She sleeps on a futon. It doesn't make much difference.
>canon drinker
Yes, she needs to watch that habit. She drinks when she's depressed. I'd like to drink with her and keep her company so she doesn't drink too much.
>>
File: yukarin cooking.png (351 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yukarin cooking.png
351 KB, 640x360
>>142606698
Get some rest whenever possible anon. Look after yourself.
Yukari would probably stew in her stress internally until I made sure she got some goddamn rest.

>>142607243
Sup Koborianon. Thanks for the birthday greetings! You and your waifu never stop being super cute.
Yukari and I both love the great outdoors, and she's always prepared for everything!

>>142608214
You have a great weekend too! Your waifu a cutie!

>>142606965
fellow brit represent. Where you located?

>>142608641
If she was allergic to sunlight, she'd be devastated (no camping, etc.) Guess she'd live in a panzer for comfort's sake.

Can't find an image of her eating, but I can find one of her cooking for even more hardmode? Also, your waifu a beautiful

>>142609200
I can imagine that would be interesting, she'd insist having the headlights off for extra stealth, and installing a turret is not strictly road-legal.
Also, that's a super cute pic of Konata, you're a very lucky anon

>>142609496
Sup Kirieanon, good to see you and your waifu again!

>>142609665
She'd catch nothing but steel types or whatever she finds cute, I guess. I'd just find myself an Aggron and cherish it forever.

>>142609777
Thanks anon! Erza a super cool and cute as well, and I wish you both all the best.

>>142609881
Thanks very much! It's better sharing it with you lot as well

Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar

When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon? E.g. was it at the beginning of their series? During it? After the canon events?
>>
>>142610242
Cardiff, unfortunately.
>>
File: luka_relaxing.jpg (540 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
luka_relaxing.jpg
540 KB, 1024x768
>>142608641
-Try to accommodate her as best I can.
-Definitely a bed. The fancier, the better.

>canon
Welp, I'm fucked.

>>142609665
She'd probably set sail for the Hoenn Region for better water types. Then again, the hot springs there seem pretty nice.

>>142606167
...and I can't believe I forgot this. Happy belated to Yukari. You weren't in that stream by any chance, were you?
>>
>>142610242
>Sup Kirieanon, good to see you and your waifu again!
Thank you Yukarinbro! Your waifu looking fluffy and genki as usual.
>>
File: Akiyama.Yukari.full.1961702.jpg (513 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Akiyama.Yukari.full.1961702.jpg
513 KB, 1000x1000
>>142610292
going to the welsh border in a couple weeks, it's better than my uni

>>142610319
Thanks Luka-anon! of course I was! How could I miss it? Did you watch?

>>142610242
Answering my own question to get this rolling. This is my personal favourite, it's cute as shit and is surprisingly catchy, but then again most of the GuP character songs are good
>>
>>142610789
>not posting link
fucking idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc3BstiJjSc
>>
File: 6647418.jpg (56 KB, 314x324) Image search: [Google]
6647418.jpg
56 KB, 314x324
>>142605690

She doesn't drive and I can't really think of a car that fits her. She would prefer function over form though.

I'm pretty awkward and boring in those situations. I'm sure we could find something to talk about though.

Anywhere would be perfect as long as she's there but someplace simple and full of nature would be ideal.

The wedding would be just the two of us so no chance for drama or problems.

I've never been one to want a huge mansion or anything and neither is she. Something simple, cozy, and far from others.

There's so much she hasn't seen that I would love to show her. From art, music, and other entertainment to the simple sights of nature.

>>142606167
I've proposed to her in a sense .

>>142606698
Either by venting to me or in the case I'm not around she'll curl up with a good book.

>>142607243
She does better in the wilderness.

>>142608641

Nothing for it but to keep her out of the sunlight. Living in the desert prepares you for that kind of life.

I don't think she has a preference

>>142609665
She would catch anything that's interesting to her. Which would be a lot.
>>
>>142610242
> your waifu a beautiful
Thank you anon. Yours too. She's cute and fluff.

> When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon?

It was at the beginning of her series.
>>
>>142606167
Happy birthday Yukari.
>>
Thread seems comfy af. Thanks /a/
>>
File: 1412461959090.gif (220 KB, 210x237) Image search: [Google]
1412461959090.gif
220 KB, 210x237
>>142606167
Happy belated birthday to Yukari!

I haven't proposed to her but if I did it'd probably be on her troupes ship in the park with a ring with gems shaped like a pink flower on it.

>>142606698

She'd most likely hide away after freaking out.

>>142606965

Of course! She's perfect headpat height. I hope you give plenty of headpats to Konata as well!

>>142607243

I think she'd prefer indoors more but I could see her enjoying a hiking trail and if she got tired I could carry her!

>>142608641

>allergic to sunlight

Luckily that's pretty easy to deal with as she works in space and would only have to worry about being in the direct path of the sun.

>sleep

She sleeps in a bed

>eating

Aye aye

>>142609665

She'd probably train cute pokemon mainly.

>>142610242

Her character song is really nice. I actually listen to it to calm down.

https://youtu.be/OmWDEog4Gow

I met her during the series.
>>
Umu!
>>
>>142605690
No, but she gets around pretty well with her bike.
If it was just us two then talk to each other and hold on to each other tightly until we can get out.
Hawaii
With my friends and family I'd be fine, but with Sonico's interesting friends thing might get a bit crazy.
A nice somewhat big one story house with multiple rooms and bathrooms.

>>142606167
I haven't officially proposed to her, but it's nice to call her my wife. I wouldn't mind buying a ring, and maybe I'd propose to her at sunset somewhere nostalgic for both of us. Also happy birthday to your very adorable waifu!

>>142606698
She might take a nap.

>>142607243
She wants to explore the vast world!

>>142608641
>Your waifu is suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Well if her allergy isn't too serious, it'd be best to go out during sunset near night time and try to make sure not too much sunlight gets into the house.
On a nice comfy bed

>>142609665
GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

>>142610242
>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6P4asGFvwM hell yeah it's great
>When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon?
I guess you can say at the beginning of the anime.
>>
File: double_lariat2.jpg (310 KB, 1357x1000) Image search: [Google]
double_lariat2.jpg
310 KB, 1357x1000
>>142610789
I was there from start to finnish. It was one hell of a ride, plus the movie was pretty sweet. But now I have the Säkkijärven Polkka stuck in my head.

>>142610242
Not really a character song, but many seem to use her songs as some sort of aspect to her personality or background. Case in point, 'Just Be Friends' (her getting dumped), 'Double Lariat' (describing her drive and determination), and especially 'Magnet', which kickstarted the shipping between her and Miku. ...and I suppose I met her at what would be considered the height of her career. Her first concert in the U.S., back when there was still stuff left to discuss.

Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
>>
File: misdreavus.png (211 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
misdreavus.png
211 KB, 800x800
>>142609665
>What kind of pokes would she try to catch?
Cute ones and cool ones, I imagine.
I would try to get a Misdreavus of some sort, because those are really cute.

>>142612377
>Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
Yes, but also I wish there was just more of her series, Hiroe is a slow, lazy fucker.

Fortunately, he actually posted some real progress on Twitter, we might actually see a new chapter this year!
>>
Would my waifu still love me if I kill myself to get to her or at least out of this shitty life?
I have nothing to bring me any joy any more. I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't go be with her or at least try to be. I'm so bored, alone, and angry.
>>
Good night thread.
>>
File: 58.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>142605690
>Does you're waifu drive?
No
>what could you see them driving?
A small beetle
Chat, discuss anything we haven't already, make plans for the future.
Switzerland
Smooth
A very spacy one, at least enough for a garden.
There are some books I would like to show her.
>Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Shana has nice hair.

>>142606167
>have you got a proposal planned out?
I've imagined how I'd propose over a hundred times.
Yeah, ring is ideal

>>142606698
Probably listen to some music or take care of her flowers

>>142607243
Fuuka appreciates nature, but would rather stay indoors with a few plants.

>>142608641
>Your waifu is suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Well, I'd bring an umbrella around with me, and use every cloudy day to go out
She sleeps in a normal bed, but I don't think she'd complain about having to use a futon

>waifu eating/drinking

Ok

>>142612726
Your anger is better used as fuel to improve yourself
I get angry at a lot of stuff too, so I bought a Gym subscription and used that fire to become stronger for her.
That way you improve as a person and as a partner
Dying won't get you any closer to her, on the contrary, it will only make sure you never see her again.
There are many things worth living for, and I'm sure that if she was here right now she'd tell you that it will get better if you stand strong and aim to improve.
>>
File: 1392210974371.jpg (245 KB, 755x1056) Image search: [Google]
1392210974371.jpg
245 KB, 755x1056
>>142606167
Happy birthday to your lovely Yukari !

>>142606698
She would try her best to hide and handle it, but eventually she would give up and won't be able to do it. Hopefully, I or her friends will be here to help.

>>142607243
She enjoy going outside, but if it's "unpredictable wilderness" then she will rather stay inside doing safe things in a safe environment.

>>142608641
>Your waifu suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Put UV blocking film on all the windows so at least our house would stay a safe environment even if the sun is up.
I just hope that it's "she can't handle it too well" and not "vampire that immediately die if exposed".

She sleep in her bed most of the time, but seen sleeping in a futon a few times. So the answer would be "bed".

>Post your waifu eating or drinking
What if she's the drink ?

>>142609665
She would try to catch cute ones and keep them as pets, she dislike violence so she totally won't be interested in fights.
I never really was interested in Pokémon, watched season 1 and 2 when it was airing on TV a very long time ago. For me there's only 151 Pokémons

>>142610242
She have a lot of character songs, just like the rest of the keions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mci2mvfWou0
That's my favorite one because the lyrics are really beautiful and make you learn more about her personality.
>>
What do you do to make your waifu proud?
>>
>>142613206
I can't even work out to stay in good shape. You say there are plenty of things to live for, but that's only if you can do them.
>not going to gensokyo
Anon please.
>>
>>142613804
>I can't even work out to stay in good shape
Why? Do you have any disabilities?
Unless you're quadraplegic you can still work out.
And if working out isn't an option, look for something you can still do
Learn to play an instrument, play a sport, do some yoga.
Expanding your knowledge is good too, buy/download some interesting books, meditate, solve puzzles or riddles.
There more you work on yourself as a person, the more you'll have to offer as a lover
>>
File: CkHKmZSUoAAQP5t.jpg (190 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CkHKmZSUoAAQP5t.jpg
190 KB, 768x1024
>>142605690
- She doesn't drive, and I can't really see her ever driving honestly...
- I'd be scared shitless, so first and foremost she'd probably sit me down and try her best to calm me down. Afterwards, we'd huddle together and tell each other stories to pass the time until falling asleep.
- We'd stay in Italy, her birthplace. We'd either visit the country or go to a touristy area.
- Smooth sailing, I'd say.
- A small, pretty house in the countryside with a beautiful garden. I'd love to have rose bushes, and a white fence surrounding the house.
- All I want to show her is a happy and comfortable life, and true love.

>>142607243
She'd rather stay indoors, neither of us are suited for the wilderness.

>>142608641
- I'd be extremely upset for her, because she already has so many health issues it isn't fair. I'd of course do anything I could for her, though I'm not specifically sure how to deal with a sun allergy.
- Proper bed, but she's not picky.

>>142609665
Fun! We'd both become coordinators. I'd have a normal team, whereas I see her having a fairy/ice team.

>>142610242
- Nope.
- The first time I met her was during a flashback of another character. While it was technically during the events of the series, she was already dead long before then.

>>142613624
I make sure to keep going even when I don't wish to, because I know that's what she wants for me. As long as I'm trying my best, I know she'll be proud of me.

Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress. All of your waifus are cute and wonderful, make sure they feel loved!
>>
File: 1452006169853.jpg (368 KB, 1075x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452006169853.jpg
368 KB, 1075x1500
>>142608641
She prefers the proper bed.

>>142609665
We'd try to keep living the life we've been living. If she had to train pokemon, she would rather the fighting type pokemon.

>>142610242
Same to you, Yukaribro.
Not only does she have a character song, but she performs the ED, an insert song, and the Elementario song from the character song album. It's even canon that she has an amazing singing voice. I could post them all, but I'll just post her solo song.
https://my.mixtape.moe/oztqiy.mp3
I met her when she was introduced in the anime. However, she wasn't properly introduced in the LN until the latter half of volume 3.
>>
>>142610242
>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar
Kinda, she sung many songs. For me the most important will be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geKcl361kEs

>>142612726
I believe Miku would.
I would kill myself in an instant if I knew it would make me with her.

>>142613624
I live on my own, have a job and advance my career.
I do it rather for myself, but I think it would make her proud.

>>142614191
Sure.

Goodnight, waifu thread!
>>
File: Konata - 044 - 2192 x 4068 .jpg (1 MB, 2912x4068) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 044 - 2192 x 4068 .jpg
1 MB, 2912x4068
Oh god, a lot of questions since I last posted.

>>142609665
>You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do?
We become the very best, of course.
I get the feeling that who we'd catch would be total opposites to the expected; she'd get a roster mainly of cool, powerful Pokemon while I'd mainly have the cuter ones. Mawile being my favourite.
Setting off on a Pokemon adventure with Kona-chan would be amazing, even if we never became the very best.

>>142610789
The signs being bilingual will probably irritate you as much as it does me.

>>142612377
>Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
>Been on 'haitus' for years
Thing is, while I would always love more material, it would never be enough if I got it. In one sense, I feel almost lucky to have certain things the language barrier blocks me from enjoying - for now.

>>142613624
I'm learning Japanese and drawing. As a bit of an extension of 'Do it for her' I'm making a few motivational drawings of her for myself on those topics.
Drawing your own waifu is hard, never feels good enough. But at the same time, that feeling just makes me realize how strong my feelings are for her, so it's an odd sensation.

>>142614191
Can do. It's a cute picture. Though I guess I may be biased a little when I say that.
>>
>>142614513
Why do you think her mouth is always shaped like that
>>
>>142614078
Pretty much all I can do is go for walks.
I can't play an instrument. Can't play sports, can't do yoga. I don't have any flexibility for that kind of stuff. I've read most of what I want. I don't care for a lot of stories. I've obtained enough info of how the world works I feel. I'm not good at meditating, I'm not good at puzzles. Or riddles. Its either too boring or just not interesting enough for me.
>>
>>142605690
She doesn't drives.

Maybe talk about random stuff or play the games in her cellphone.

>>142607243
She is an outdoor person, she enjoys the nature and wilderness.

>>142608641

>>142610242
I met her at her first appearance at the end of vol 1.

>>142613624
Nothing.
>>
File: Konata - 647 - 750 x 750.jpg (272 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 647 - 750 x 750.jpg
272 KB, 750x750
>>142614564
Because it's cute, just like the rest of her. Also versatile; when she's being cute it makes her even cuter, and when she's being smug it makes her even more smug.
She uses more of a :< when annoyed, though.
>>
>>142609665
>What kind of pokes would she try to catch? (Cute ones, cool ones, a specific type, rare ones, etc.)
Cute and cool. I'd get her a Gardevoir.

>>142610242
>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song?
No.
>When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon? E.g. was it at the beginning of their series? During it? After the canon events?
Uhh, not sure what you mean. I met her from an image online I guess?

>>142612047
You're welcome!

>>142612377
>do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
Only if it does her character justice.

>>142613112
Good night.

>>142613624
Work hard and serve her like a loyal knight would serve his queen.

>>142614191
>Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress. All of your waifus are cute and wonderful, make sure they feel loved!
Enclosed.

>>142614447
Good night!

>>142614513
Oh my goodness, that is one cute Konata!
>>
File: 1336099361269.gif (692 KB, 352x198) Image search: [Google]
1336099361269.gif
692 KB, 352x198
>>142608641
Missed the pic

>>142609665
Guess we would both become trainers, she might become a gym leader.

>>142614191
I don't have such picture.

>>142606698
She would just lay down and distract her mind over being mad and stressed, most likely eat something.
>>
>>142613624
I don't kill myself.
>>
>>142614945
Konata's mouth is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>142615582
Couldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>142614716
>Pretty much all I can do is go for walks.
That's good, walking is still good to build endurance.
Still, if you can do something more, do so, activities like that will show you more things about life that you didn't know before.
Your interests and likes will guide you, and if you don't like a lot of stuff, experiment and try new things, you could end up liking them.
>>
>>142614078
Why do people like you assume anyone can do anything? How do you know he could do any of that? You could just be making things for him worse. Usually best just to ignore whiners like that and let them die.
>>
>>142615961
>Usually best just to ignore whiners like that and let them die.
Ow the edge
>>
>>142616000
They won't listen anon.
>>
What do you think your waifu/husbando's D&D alignment is?
>>
File: natsumi 2.webm (793 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
natsumi 2.webm
793 KB, 640x480
>>142605690
she's into motorbikes

usually talk about what to do next, it's mostly on her part(hangout with miyuki, picnic, etc.)

Well I-- oh snap, this anon >>142606478 already answered it

smooth sailing

medium sized house, with a pool

Me being fully /fit/

>>142606167
planning for proposing is easy, the hard part is...actually proposing and the fear and pressure of getting rejected

>>142609496
hello there anon, your waifu is so cute i ended up watching it's source, It was really a fun show, i like it, good eye in picking her
>>
>>142616119
>good eye in picking her
I didn't pick her, she picked me.

As for her source material, it's shit made shit mostly by pink shit's shit contribution. It makes me angry to this day.

>your waifu is so cute
Thanks anon!
>>
>>142615949
I lose it almost as quickly as I build it. It's pointless really besides killing time. I don't think walking will show me anything I don't already know. That doesn't make any sense. I don't have many interests, or likes. I've reached the limit of the ones I have it seems. I've already tried other things, they aren't good enough, and I don't exactly have money or any income. That's why I am seriously considering that maybe this is the end for me, and it's my time to go to her. Maybe the longer I'm here the worse things get, because there is no longer any place for me here.
>>
File: gameboycolor.png (575 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
gameboycolor.png
575 KB, 1000x707
>>142613624
I work a little bit every now and then, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the most knowledgeable, but I do what I can to improve.

And I still haven't gone back to cutting myself.

>>142614716
>I can't play an instrument.
Neither can I, and you don't have to.

>Can't play sports, can't do yoga.
>I don't have any flexibility for that kind of stuff
Again, you don't have to.

>>142614716
Try painting or drawing? Just doodling some landscapes or abstract patterns and shapes on a paper with pencil can be a good way to get started.

Try shooting sports or hunting? Just setting up some old soda or soup cans in the backyard and shooting them with an airgun can be very fun, I feel that something like a blowback gas gun works well for the force feedback you get, and the satisfaction of either watching the plastic pellets punch through the can or sending them flying, hell, you can do it indoors if you want to (don't slip on the pellets though)

Try cooking or baking? Try to make a batch of cookies, try again until you find that you've made a satisfactory batch. Try to cook a really nice burger, buy fresh meat patties, buy some nice bread, buy a nice dressing, buy fresh sallad and a red onion for putting on, there's four patties in a package commonly (at least where I live), so you've got four tries.

Try playing some old videogames? Emulating old console games are easy as pie and some cheap $12 DualShock USB clone off EBay or Amazon is enough to give a satisfactory input for most types of older console games (and most 3rd and 4th gen consoles can be emulated without a sweat on the rattiest old toaster), play some Doom, explore some of the best worlds and content people have created in the past 20+ years, play some Simcity 2000, try to build an ideal town or a complete shithole rivaling Detroit

>>142615961
My waifu is a scarred goth who kills people for personal gain and I'm not that edgy.
>>
>>142616235
>and I don't exactly have money or any income
Apply for social security or autismbux, it can be a start.
>>
>>142616119
>picking her
>>
File: natsumi.png (125 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
natsumi.png
125 KB, 239x229
>>142616210
yeah, a bit disappointing.

correct me if i'm wrong but, if she's a trundere, how do you deal with her?

>>142609665
she would probably be an officer as always, and i would probably be her new partner, the good part is that we both might have similar tastes in picking up mons(e.i brute power ones like ursaring)

though i would love to tease her by having a fun-loving female gardevoir clinging on me. I would love to see her reaction.

>>142614191
>Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress

damn..I...I don't have any, ;_;
>>
File: 351324.png (889 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
351324.png
889 KB, 1200x1200
>>142607243
Definitely the outdoors, she's the adventurous type.

>>142608641
Well it would be a definite shame since there's seeing her in the sunlight is so majestic, but I think we'd cope fine. I'm used to staying inside all day anyway, and the night can be just as exciting, or even more so, than daytime.

I'm sure she prefers sleeping on a proper bed.

Pic related.

>>142609665
All the cool ones. Her main would be Aegislash.

>>142610242
Thank you, and she appears quite early on in the series.

>>142612377
Not really, no.

>>142613624
Try to be the best I can be really. That means bettering myself, be it in grades or sports.

>>142614447
Good night, Mikubro!

Good night waifuthread!
>>
File: 1465427875432-a.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465427875432-a.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>
File: j027.jpg (310 KB, 869x1249) Image search: [Google]
j027.jpg
310 KB, 869x1249
>>
File: Konata - 103 - 1000 x 1000.jpg (325 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 103 - 1000 x 1000.jpg
325 KB, 1000x1000
>>142615421
>she might become a gym leader.
But what would her expertise be in, as being cute isn't a Pokemon type!

>>142616051
Chaotic Neutral, probably. It comes with living more in-the-moment and showing your passion for the things you love, regardless of what other people think.
Plus, finances in our house would be the definition of 'chaotic'. Wouldn't even have room in the house for all the merch.

>>142616903
>Aegislash
She has good taste, and goodnight, anon.

I should be going to sleep myself too, so おやすみ, WW.
>>
>>142616286
>Try painting or drawing?
No good at it.
>Try shooting sports or hunting?
Not my thing.
>Try cooking or baking?
No good at it. Everything explodes.
>Try playing some old videogames?
All I've done for 20 years.

>>142616327
Should clarify I don't have much money for non living expenses.
>>
>>142616596
Well it's not a waifu, it's his favorite character. So yes, pick is appropriate.
>>
>>142616875
>how do you deal with her?
She gets better as the series progresses and outshines the "female lead" like the sun outshines an extinguished candle.
>>
File: 1457239545042.jpg (76 KB, 510x600) Image search: [Google]
1457239545042.jpg
76 KB, 510x600
Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
File: yoriko.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
yoriko.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>142616596
i know anon, yoriko or miyuki would probably the better choice ;_;
>>
>>142605690
She doesn't, and I don't really imagine her doing so either.

Die of boredom, probably.

Winter Swiss countryside, etc etc,.

It probably wouldn't be very large, so I doubt there would be much room for disaster.

Nothing too big, just something that's comfortable for us as a family.

There's nothing to hide in the first place.

>>142606698
If she's exhausted, she probably wouldn't even try to handle it. She'd retreat to her own space, blowing off anything that gets in her way of that goal in the process.

>>142607243
Describing it that way, she would probably prefer indoors, but she's not against one or the other.

>>142608641
>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight
She's not the vampire of her series.

She usually sleeps on a mattress, but she's not limited to it if she wants to doze off.

>>142610242
>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song?
She has 4 of them, split up on 2 CDs.

After the anime finished but smack dab in the middle of the manga run.
>>
File: wedding_day.jpg (500 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wedding_day.jpg
500 KB, 1024x768
>>142616051
Probably Lawful Neutral.

>>142614191
Coming right up.

>>142613624
I keep pushing forward with a determined drive.
>>
File: 57285446_p0.png (2 MB, 1300x1836) Image search: [Google]
57285446_p0.png
2 MB, 1300x1836
>>142605690
I could see her driving a small, cute car.

Talk about some stuff, maybe play some sort of game, sing or tell stories.

No idea, she'd probably come up with that.

No problems, most likely.

Probably something with plenty of room for our hobbies, and a room for a future child.

I guess my "models", I would be like a child with that, it'd make me happy.

>>142610242
After the game. But I've always imagined that if I were to meet her, it'd probably be after she's been rescued.

>>142612377
No, not really. The series is shit, and I rather it die.

>>142613624
Very tiny steps on becoming better in general. Now if only I wasn't lazy, it would be better. It's kind of pathetic that I even have a walking band but I never use it.
>>
you're waifu ends up in this situation
what is your course of action?
>>
>>142617641
kill monster, rescue waifu

pretty obvious
>>
File: 1428119627781.png (475 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1428119627781.png
475 KB, 768x1024
>>142610242
She does have a character song, I think it's great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg9Q0ub0fzs
I first met her in her first appearance in the AzuDai anime, which was episode 4.

>>142612377
It would be nice, yeah. There is a re-release of Azu coming out in Japan on BluRay, which might start something, but I get the feeling that Azuma is much more focused on Yotsuba right now.

>>142613624
By trying my best every day.

>>142614191
Sure thing!
>>
File: pigeon.jpg (156 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.jpg
156 KB, 950x534
>>142617641
Face fuck waifu
>>
File: 36.png (187 KB, 536x331) Image search: [Google]
36.png
187 KB, 536x331
>>142605690
Not that has ever been shown. It would be fun to teach her how to drive, I think.
>>142616051
Probably a mix of lawful and neutral evil.
>>
>>142617641
DELETE THIS
>>
File: icecream.jpg (61 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
61 KB, 545x545
>>142605690
Thank you, OP.
I will cherish Tsubasa till the day I die.

Yes, she does. She drives motorcycles, but she's not really your average motorcycle rider.
Sing, I guess.
In a nice and private place, preferably away from the city so we can enjoy our time without being disturbed by others.
It would be quite rowdy because she's literally a celebrity.
I don't really see the point of having a mansion, so maybe just a modest-sized house but filled with nice equipment.
A wedding ring, of course.
Thank you, your waifu is very cute too.
>>142606167
Happy birthday to your waifu, I hope you two had a great time together.
I still haven't decided what's my ideal proposal. I've thought about a lot of things but I feel like they're not enough. I've thought of outrageous things like doing it on the top of a mountain.
>>142606698
She'll probably sing to let it all out, talk about her problems with her manager or her friends, or just simply sleep.
>>142607243
She's used to both, but I think she'd rather stay indoors where it's peaceful.
>>142608641
I keep her out of the sunlight, and alert her co-workers of her condition.
I think she prefers a futon bed because she has been sleeping on those since she was a kid, but I think she likes western beds too.
This counts, right?
>>142609665
Catch pokemon, of course.
She'd try to catch all of them, especially the cool looking ones.
>>142610242
She has at least 6 of her own, not including duets.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17269243
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22132252
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2705062/
I love her songs, in fact I can't get enough of her singing voice that I always listen to her VA's songs.
During it because I only watched Symphogear while G was airing.
>>142613624
I try to do things that'll make her happy like doing good deeds, though most of the time I fail like the failure I am.
>>
File: yukarin7.jpg (181 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yukarin7.jpg
181 KB, 500x500
>>142611951
>>142612098
>>142612354
>>142613212
All the birthday wishes are very much appreciated! Thanks to you and your waifus/husbandos for being so considerate!

>>142612098
Mint's got such a cute character song, I agree, it's relaxing!

>>142612256
Your waifu a cute!

>>142612377
never a sin to love a Finn

As to your question, I want to know more about her! Since the movie, I dunno what's going to happen next!

>>142612726
What would your waifu want? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, no matter how close it got you to her. Besides, we don't know if you'd get closer to her that way. Appreciate the waifu you have right now anon, and stay safe.

>>142613624
I try and improve myself every day to make Yukari proud! Since it's summer, I have a little more time to read, so I've started Heinz Guderian's 'Achtung Panzer!' to learn more about him and tanks in general!

>>142614447
Goodnight Mikubro and Miku!

>>142614513
the signs are the least of my worries, it's my extended family I'm dreading

>>142615673
>all of Konata is a miracle of the universe
ftfy

>>142617138
Goodnight Konatabro and Konata!

>>142617201
jebus is cutest by far

>>142617433
Your waifu a cute!

Do you and your waifu/husbando share a music taste? Do they have any favourite genres in canon? Would you disagree if, say, you had to create a playlist for a party together?

Goodnight waifu thread! Sweet dreams to you and your waifu/husbando!
>>
>>142617960
I like your pic. Software?, all I try is pretty shitty when trying to emulate tools. There are always like 2 pen selections and are usually just a bastardized fork of another brush.
>>
File: 4127528.jpg (432 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
4127528.jpg
432 KB, 487x500
>>142610242
>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar
She has 3 characters songs and 2 duets with Ayano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfGb95Oq2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN8VpiuwCgU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDhiB3oQLW8

>>142612377
Totally, as right nwo she is just a secondary character, i really wish there was more about her.

>>142616051
Neutral Good.

>>142617138
I'm sure she would be the Fighting/Fire type gym leader.
>>
>>142618248
I don't know, I didn't draw it. The artist is Boa.
>>
File: 1435274674426.jpg (34 KB, 430x480) Image search: [Google]
1435274674426.jpg
34 KB, 430x480
>>142617992
>>
File: CjTBj-yUgAADg2O.jpg (70 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
CjTBj-yUgAADg2O.jpg
70 KB, 650x1000
>>142614191

>>142616051
Tsubasa is Lawful Good.
>>142616903
>>142617138
Good night.
>>142618157
I think she likes almost every kind of music because she's a singer, so we'll have lots in common.
Good night.
>>
File: 48918256_p0.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
48918256_p0.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
>>142617201
Thanks, Jebus.

>>142614191
>no such thing exists
One day.

>>142616051
She falls under true neutral.

>>142618157
Our taste in music mirrors one another.
>>
File: diamond knuckle.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
diamond knuckle.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>142618157
yes, some classics, mostly rock and metal
>Would you disagree if, say, you had to create a playlist for a party together?
nope
>>142613624
always aim for improvement and stay optimistic
>>142616051
chaotic good...i think

How would you're waifu react if she heard that you were in an accident/natural disaster? Would she rescue you? How? If you're waifu has combat experience and you got kindapped, would she fight for you? Does she find you worth fighting for?
>>
http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
Give it a try (but don't post results here).

Pick the center option at the top for most freedom.
>>
>>142619092
Underrated post
Thanks anon
>>
>>142605690
Vehicles don't exist where she's from, besides I'm pretty sure she moves faster on her feet than she would in any vehicle.
>What would you do to kill time?
Honestly, she could easily bust us out of any such situation.
>Honeymoon?
Somewhere nice within Europe, I'm thinking Italy.
>Wedding
I imagine it'd be a bit of a mess, you see I'm not on very good terms with her 'brother', besides he wouldn't approve of me either, a nameless, powerless nobody marrying his prized 'sister' and heir to royal blood? He'd rather have me killed.
And with Rukia's family name being so famous, it'd be a very high profile wedding with many people both of us are unfamiliar with present.
>House
We both don't have much of a thought for spacious areas, somewhere small and quaint is enough for us.
>Something you'd like to show?
Nothing in particular comes to mind.

>>142606167
I still need to develop a precaution for the inevitable outcry of her 'brother' but I'd buy a ring, not diamond though, something with more individual meaning.
I'd do it during a fireworks display, we'd both be alone perched atop a building watching from a distance, then I'd make the move.

>>142606698
She'd struggle through regardless with a face feigning calmness, though she'd likely run into trouble along the way, she's often guilty of tackling everything alone without support from others.

>>142607243
She's definitely a more outdoorsy adventurous person.

>>142608641
>Allergic to sunlight
I mean, she has ice-based powers so that'd already help, we'd ensure to only do things during the darker hours and if need be we'll leave the house with a parasol.
>Sleep
She actually favors sleeping in a small closet on a makeshift bed made of towels.
>Post your waifu eating or drinking.
Aye. Canon it is, she enjoys her boxed Orange Juice.
>>
File: 038.gif (400 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
038.gif
400 KB, 500x510
Today is a good day because it's Waifu Wednesday!
>142605690
-Not yet
-If it's in the elevator and there are no cameras we would become "more close" together if you know what i mean
But if it's in a building then try to pass the time in there where we can go
-All of her motherland or the good places of USA
-I don't think we would have any kinds of problems
-Maybe a big house like 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, etc.
So we can have room for the family and guests
-The good and safe places of my motherland so she can eat real tacos or refriend beans.
And maybe introduce her to my whole family too.
>>142606167
Happy birthday to one of the most fluffy waifus ITT
>>142606698
She would take a quick break and then work really hard and try to not get stress again
>>142607243
Stay indoors most of the time
>>142608641
-Try to get everything closed in the home and tell her friends about that
-Proper bed
-She likes to eat (who doesn't)
>>142609665
Knowing her, she would catch them all and release the common ones and master the legendary/powerful ones like Kyorge, Mew, Mewtwo, Blaziken with Speed Boost, etc.
>>142610242
-Sadly no or just forgot
-First episode she appeared (2nd one of the series)
>>142612047
Always is
>>142613112
Have sweet dreams
>>142613624
For now and ever
Trying to become more handsome for her and ONLY her, become a great role model for the kiddos i met and lastly try to self-study everything i can so i can find the major i could do
For the future i would get a home for myself with an extra room if my family visits me, a 80k+ salary and master the art of music in all forms
>>142614447
Goodnight Mikubro!
>>142616051
Lawful Good
>>142617201
You too, Jebus.

Now that i'm learning by myself to find what i want

Do you think your waifu would want to self-learn something she would be interested in?
(I think my waifu would still learn many programming languages and try to be good in them)
>>
>>142610242
>Character Song
She has a few character songs, yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CZ7ZW6atE
>When did you meet within canon?
Literally at the start of the series.
She was the first character introduced into Bleach, and I was infatuated ever since first laying my eyes upon her.

>>142612377
I suppose, yeah.
She got plenty of development early on, but that has dwindled or almost naught in recent years.
To be specific, I'd like to know more about her early life, there is a missing page in an almost complete story.

>>142613624
I keep pushing through, despite how rough it gets.

>>142614191
I'd be happy too.

>>142618157
I doubt it, I picture her enjoying something softer and more melodic compared to my heavier tastes.
Still, nothing in canon much to my dismay.

>>142616051
Lawful/Neutral good at heart, though the pressures of her work and superiors may have forced her into some borderline evil scenarios.
>>
File: 46185369_p0.jpg (484 KB, 1129x1500) Image search: [Google]
46185369_p0.jpg
484 KB, 1129x1500
>>142617641
Rescue waifu, kill monster together in the most brutal of ways we can think of at the moment (or take it with us to either torture it, and/or sell it to science), go home so I can help her wash up.

>>142617159
>not good at it
Practice.

>not my thing
Try it anyway.

>>142619092
I tried it some.
>>
File: 634-misao.jpg (27 KB, 380x549) Image search: [Google]
634-misao.jpg
27 KB, 380x549
>>142619018
I guess she would worry about me like she woud worry about anyone else.
>Does she find you worth fighting for?
Hahaha, No.

>>142619092
2lewd

>>142620422
Since she is in college, but there is no info into what she is in, she would, as long it doesn't requires too much studying.
>>
>>142605690
She can't drive for shit and the world would probably be fucked if she gets a license.
Imagine what my waifu would do maybe?
The world she's from for sure.
It would be extremely catastrophic no matter how hard I try to make amends, even MC is a neatfreak and can't control her.
A fuckhuge mansion but we'd always be out adventuring so I don't care if it's a cabin in the mountains.
The wonders of electrical engineering though it'd probably bore her to death
>>142607243
Definitely the former
>>142608641
Do whatever's necessary like using an umbrella and go out of my way to protect her. And I'm sure she's a fan of big beds
>>142609665
If it pertains to battle? She'll go all out with badass Pokémon like Bisharp.
>>142610242
She doesn't have a song bit she was my waifu after only the first episode.
>>142612377
Yeah but we got more material coming up soon so I'm hype for that.
>>142613624
To quote the hooker from Full Metal Jacket: "Eeeeveryytiiinn"
>>142616051
Chaotic Good for sure
>>142620422
She should study her uh thing first and be less irresponsible with her power
>>
>>142613624
I try to see the bright side in everything and contribute in whichever way I can.

>>142612377
She has next to no info available of her, so definitely.

>>142620422
I like to believe she self-taught herself how to draw.

Good night!
>>
>>142620812
>Practice.
I tried drawing and stuff, just no good at it. It looks like trash. I don't enjoy baking, too tedious. I'm not into guns. I just suck. If I keep living it'll just be more boring. All I do is sit around playing games I don't even like anymore and getting weaker with my health issues as I age.
>>
>>142621267
Goodnight Koboribro
>>
>>142612377
Definitely. There's barely any information about her, let alone information about her as an individual person aside from her relationship with Kotomine. It saddens me a lot because she deserves better. It's probably silly of me to keep hoping I'll learn more about her, but you never know, right?

>>142616051
Most likely Lawful Good, though she could be Lawful Neutral because despite being pious she rebelled easily against the teachings of the church with no hesitance.

>>142618157
She doesn't have a favorite genre canonically, but I think we'd have pretty different music taste. We'd probably struggle to put together a party mix for a bit, but nothing too extreme. We'd find a medium.

>>142620422
Yes, she would. She's very determined and would without a doubt put all her effort into learning something she's interested in.
>>
>>142610242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qgk1X5ZvGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojKu64NP4fM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbwijtB17w
I absolutely love her singing. She's also got some songs with other characters.
Not character song but it's very heartfelt and relates to her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KbybRxJLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rNIKCg9zI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
(I think they're all really beautiful. So even if you don't know the series it'd make me happy someone listened to one of them)
It's kind of a weird thing to think about. I suppose the autumn after the events of the story. She went through so much. I'm not impudent enough to think I could just jump in and save her from the evil. She and her friends already overcame it themselves. But I'll protect her an be with her for any new problems. Sometimes I de-age myself by a few years in my fantasies so I can go to the school with her.
Happy birthday Yukari by the way. She's great, definatley makes GuP that much better.
>>142612377
She's got 80+ hours of visual novel plus side stories and her alter-ego gets 50~ hours of another story. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. And theres a fighting game and I play as her sometimes when I've got time to kill.
>>142613624
I'm on the path to making something out of myself, where I can hold my head high. But I'm not there yet.
>>142616051
Lawful Good
>>142618157
I don't know her music taste but I'd love to share some of mine with her. I love prog rock.
>>142620422
Hmm. Maybe chess, strategies and stuff. She'd like that. But it's no fun without someone else so I'll try to get better with her.

Do you still get "butterflies" with your waifu? I get them a lot when I see nice new art or randomly when I'm thinking about her.
>>
File: 49065746_p0.jpg (352 KB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
49065746_p0.jpg
352 KB, 1500x2121
>>142612377
Yeah, I'd wish we can actually see her parents.

>>142613624
I work hard and always try my absolute best for her sake!

>>142614191

>>142618157
Yes, her musical taste is canon. I'm sure I'd be fine with whatever music she played.

>>142620422
Yeah, she's always done that with playing the guitar.

>>142622165
Yeah a little bit
>>
File: tsuzukieatsalotofthings.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2600) Image search: [Google]
tsuzukieatsalotofthings.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2600
>>142608641
It's surprising how the manga avoids showing him drinking, despite the empty bottles, and dialogue about his excess. You'd think magazine censorship would require all references be omitted.

>>142616051
Chaotic Good.

>>142619018
Conveniently lets me explain the above to some degree. If he's aware of it any living soul is worth saving, and he will risk his all, with flagrant disregard for the authorities, to make sure he upholds that promise. This man will have the records of the dead rewritten for the sake of a happy ending, and when he fights he rases buildings with his fury and concern. He's scared of hurting others, but forgets in an instant if he's scared of idly letting others be hurt. It wouldn't matter to him who I was, he would still rescue me.

>>142609665
Friends. He wouldn't care what Pokemon he got as long as it was a friend. He'd probably get dogpiled by legendaries though - I mean he already has been in Gensoukai.
>>
File: R+V - Mizore Blush.gif (2 MB, 609x435) Image search: [Google]
R+V - Mizore Blush.gif
2 MB, 609x435
>>142612377
Yes, since she has no more new material. I would love it if a better studio than Gonzo redid the anime now that the manga is finished.

>>142618157
I don't think her music taste is specified, but I highly doubt it would ever be shared with mine.

>>142616051
Chaotic good.

>>142620422
I'm not sure she would have the drive to do something like that. She barely attends school as is.

>>142622165
Yes, I'm very romantically shy.
>>
File: 56957128_p1.jpg (161 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
56957128_p1.jpg
161 KB, 567x800
>>142605690
She does, but I don't know what kind since it's from another planet.
Talk.
I would really like to see more of Mid, so I think she would know some places.
It would be fine.

>>142606167
Happy Birthday to Yukari
I would get a ring, but I have no idea where I would do it.

>>142606698
She would want to talk about it.

>>142607243
She's more used to being inside or in a city.

>>142610242
There are a couple on the drama CDs, I like all of them. She sang one of them during a party.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm8204608

>>142612377
No, I'm fine with the stuff that's out now.

>>142616051
Lawful good.

>>142618157
I don't think she would like everything I have, but I would be fine with what she would pick out.

>>142621267
Goodnight.
>>
File: 35118180_p2.png (368 KB, 826x628) Image search: [Google]
35118180_p2.png
368 KB, 826x628
>>142605690
He has a robot that can turn into several modes of transportation, including a motorcycle.

I'd like to live in a cozy little home in the country with him.
>>142607243
He grew up in the country, so he would be used to nature.
>>142610242
He does have a character song. I think he has two, but I'm not sure about the second one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrc2jqSr92g

He first appears in episode 13, so near the beginning of the series.
>>142612377
For zexal, yeah. I'd like a sequel to the manga just so that I could see more of him in a lab coat.
>>142618157
I don't know what type of music he listens to, but it wouldn't be the same as me since he doesn't know English.
>>142620422
He's really smart, so he'd be able to learn anything quickly if he wanted to. He probably learned about technology on his own.
>>142622165
I get them whenever I look at a picture of him, so several times in a day. My mascot made me feel this way just right now.
>>
File: close-up2.jpg (82 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
close-up2.jpg
82 KB, 960x544
>>142618157
Our taste is pretty varied, but varied enough to provide a nice complement to one another.

>>142619018
She would rush to my side as soon as she could. That said, as much as she'd hate me to even think it, even she has her limits. And she thinks I'm worth more than I see myself as

>>142620422
This sounds like something she would do. Knowledge is power, after all.

>>142622165
During particularly cute moments in her songs, or, especially, if she interacts with me in her room in the games.
>>
File: 57126864_p0.png (2 MB, 1200x1650) Image search: [Google]
57126864_p0.png
2 MB, 1200x1650
>>142619018
She rescues even people she doesn't even know, so I'm 1000% sure she'd rescue me.
By alerting her group to conduct a small-scale rescue mission.
If they're just regular goons, I don't think they'll last 2 hours, she can fight them even without her special magic musical armor.
Tsubasa is a soldier. No matter what or who, she must fight to save a life.
>>142620422
I think she'd like to learn English.
She really needs it, especially because she's in London right now.
>>142621267
Good night, have sweet fairy dreams.
>>142622165
When I see new Tsubasa art or when rewatching her scenes, I still feel those weird tingly feelings in my chest. Also when I imagine her being with me.
>>
>>142623943
Fairies are fucking crazy you know?
>>
File: 3053.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3053.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>142612377
Absolutely. She was a side character and one of the ones I think needed more time in the spotlight to fully develop. There is some foundation, which is mostly based on her actions during her involvement in the plot, but that's all that there is about her. Day after day, I hope something is announced that she'll appear in an upcoming sequel, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet. I think it would give her a chance to see how her development as a character has changed since the plot of the first game.
>>
File: 54985094_p41.png (241 KB, 444x860) Image search: [Google]
54985094_p41.png
241 KB, 444x860
>>142605690
I could see her driving in a Mercedes since her being a German and all.

Have a long decent conversation with her to wait out the time of course. And a little kiss then and there to calm ourselves.

The Atlantic Ocean to make her feel her own glory again.

It's going to be one of those loud weddings with her friends as her guests.

A nice small comfy home just for the two of us.

I want to show her my native country's culture one day, she might be interested in that.

>>142606167
Happy birthday to your waifu!

I want to buy an actual ring for her. But once I get myself sorted out of course.

>>142606698
As stressed as she could be, she would try to make us relax together in a hot steamy bath to remove the stressful environment.

>>142607243
She's the outgoing type, I am sure she would be former. I don't think she would find the latter interesting.

>>142608641
Just an allergy? I would go my way in researching a way to modulate her immune system so that in a way she wouldn't find UV sunlight as a foreign particle to her body.

In the meantime, I would do it inside the lab with her so that she doesn't have to go outside and have sun exposure.

She loves to sleep in the futon I got with her. We do treasure that futon very well.

>>142609665
I would collect the strongest Pokemon to defend her and she could collect the cutest Pokemon she wants! Particularly the fairy type.

>>142610242
No, she doesn't have one.

I met her when I just recently started the game while I browsed game info.

>>142612377
As long she isn't in that awful anime or whatever, I am fine with it.

>>142613624
Become the best husband she would ever want!

>>142616051
Chaotic Good.

>>142618157
She doesn't have a favourite, but I think pop music would get her going. Or some German rave music.

>>142620422
She's good at learning new things but she still getting there at being adept at Asian cultures.

>>142622165
I am getting that when I play the game with her everyday.
>>
File: 48975194_p0.jpg (943 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
48975194_p0.jpg
943 KB, 600x808
Good evening everyone! I hope you're enjoying the warm weather.

>>142605690
No, everything's close enough and a walk never killed anyone, so he walks.

Both of us? I'd probably ask him to teach me how to duel, since I have always just been a spectator.

For honeymoon, that's a tough one. At first I would have said Paris, but the muslim issue takes that off the menu. Perhaps San Sebastian, Spain.

Our wedding would be private and low key, with only a few invited because of how hot blooded some are.

If money wasn't an issue we would have a wood and stone home built away from everything, so we both could both get away from everything.

Yes, one day I would like to show them a ring. Also, the islands where I grew up.

Back from broken computer.
>>
>>142612377

Yes and no. I'd love for there to be more, as it'd mean seeing her again, but I'm worried about how she'd change after not being written at all for so long.

>>142613624

I've made massive changes to my life to make her proud. As generic or cheesy as it sounds I live for her and because of her. For all that she's given me the only thing I can do is give it my all for her.

>>142614716

I do yoga, it isn't about being able to do the moves, it's about improving your muscles and flexability so that you can do those moves - that's your end goal because once you can do everything properly at the hardest levels you'll be stronger for it, and with everything you have to start at the beginning where you aren't to great at it. It's all a matter of doing it, for her and for you anon.

At the end of the day you can do real good at anything you want, even if you don't think so right now. It just takes time to get there, but once you do you'll be better for it in absolutely anything.

>>142616051

neutral good

>>142617201

Thanks Jebus, same to you and yours!

>>142618157

I don't think so - I think she'd be fine with the casual stuff I listen to, but while I enjoy a lot of different types of music, at my core a lot of stuff like old Country and Folk music, maybe some 60s and 70s rock music. I'd probably compromise with music choices so that she was happy with it.

>>142619018

She's probably try and help as her ship could easily get to me anywhere. I'm not sure if I'm overly worth going through the trouble for though.

>>142620422

Yes - she learned advance science solely for creating a sweetener 10000 times more sweet than sugar to satiate her sweet tooth, she could learn anything she wanted to.

>>142622165

All the time! When I'm thinking of her, or looking at her pictures. Actually, I think I have stronger feelings of that now than I ever have.
>>
>>142616051
I have no clue.

>>142617201
Jebus, you are a gentleman and a scholar

>>142617641
Mai waifu would beat up monster, rescue cute girl, and then beat you up for bullying

>>142618157
>Do you and your waifu/husbando share a music taste?
As long as it's good.
>Do they have any favourite genres in canon?
No.

>>142619092
That is obscene.

>>142620422
>Do you think your waifu would want to self-learn something she would be interested in?
I don't see why not.

>>142622165
>Do you still get "butterflies" with your waifu? I get them a lot when I see nice new art or randomly when I'm thinking about her.
Finding new art of her is very thrilling... Doesn't happen often though.
>>
>>142617433
Nepgear is CUTE
>>
>>142618157
>>142626753
You're waifu a cute, too.
>>
File: 0h3711pqtis3fixed.jpg (261 KB, 499x693) Image search: [Google]
0h3711pqtis3fixed.jpg
261 KB, 499x693
>>142610242
Yeah, she does. I like it a lot, I think it fits her pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHY3HbHAk1w

She shows up really early on so I met her at the beginning.

>>142612377
Part of me wants it, because I want to know more about her, but on the other hand I like what I have to work with and don't want to have things ruined by bad writing or such things. It will never happen though, so it's a non-issue.

>>142614191
Closest thing I have.

>>142616051
I have no clue about D&D, but lawful good perhaps.

>>142618157
I don't know what her music taste is. It could be anything.

>>142618303
Misao's character songs are so much fun to listen to.

>>142620422
I think most of the sports she does is self-taught. So more of that.

>>142622165
At times.
>>
>>142626158
I'm pretty sure my physical limitations limit yoga for me anon.
>At the end of the day you can do real good at anything you want
Not when you suck at everything like I do.
>>
>>142627100

What are your physical limitations then?

You will suck at everything if you don't keep doing it and stick with it. Simple as that. You have to have that drive knowing that you can be better if you keep at it. Find something you find fun and do it! Keep doing it every day knowing that one day you won't suck at it anymore.
>>
>>142627378
A bunch of stuff I don't want to get into. Even if I do something I like everyday it tends to end up hurting me somehow in some way, physically or mentally. Even if I keep doing it for a couple months. I don't understand anymore.
>>
>>142627613
Sounds to me like you should talk to a professional or something and not 4chan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

Anymore like this? (songs/book/movie/etc that talk about waifuism)
>>
>>142627800
>implying those people are useful and don't just put everyone on pills that make things worse and take all your money
Boy, what a great idea anon. Also if you meant a therapist they don't care either. They break confidentiality left and right. and just want their money. Therapists are just where people tell you to go so they don't have to deal with you because they stopped caring about you.
>>
>tfw your new waifu loses

How do you cope with this?
>>
>>142628081
More for you then, right?
>>
>>142628081
>new waifu

why did you ditch your former waifu?
>>
>>142627952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
>>
>>142628081
I don't know this feel. I will say mai waifu lost in her series and the rage has long since turned to motivation to work harder.

>>142628800
Tracer.
>>
>>142606698
>Your special one (and believe me, they ARE special) is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?

she'll probably just go to sleep, or go eat and drink in any restaurant

>>142607243

she does love camping in the wilderness.
>>142608641
>Your waifu suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
bring some umbrellas whenever she wants to go out, but i'm assume she's sleep/stay at home at daylight, and work at night if that ever happens
proper bed, but futon is fine
>>142628925
stay strong kirianon

>>142612377

well, in my case, I could say it's enough, but i'm fine if there's gonna be another season, even though it's very impossible, speaking of of which..

completely unrelated
has anyone watched rail wars? i was told it's very similar to You're under arrest, is it any good?
>>
File: natsumi (2).webm (424 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
natsumi (2).webm
424 KB, 640x480
>>142630009
>>142608641
oh shit, forgot webm
>>
>>142630009
It's shit. Dropped after three episodes.
>>
>>142630009
>stay strong kirianon
Always. Thank you.
>>
File: 24005330_p0 (1).jpg (22 KB, 234x228) Image search: [Google]
24005330_p0 (1).jpg
22 KB, 234x228
>>142622165
I stilll do

Is your waifu the kind of girl that spends everything in an instant once she gets some money? Or does she actually think about what she would spend wisely?
Or would she rather save it for later just in case?

Goodnight waifu thread
>>
File: 32407485.jpg (512 KB, 988x700) Image search: [Google]
32407485.jpg
512 KB, 988x700
Good evening folks, wherever you are. I hope your week together was happy and safe.

>>142605690
There's no way she would, she's only 17, and Tokyo has a very good transportation system.

I think I'd like both of us to enjoy it peacefully somewhere in the countryside. I hope that it could be a nice break from the hustle and bustle of being an idol.

Definitely a modest house. I can't see us using enough space to warrant a big house, and having some extra room to grow is always nice.

>>142606698
Your special one is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
She probably would break down and start crying. It's times like these where I really need to help her out.

>>142607243
I can't imagine her handling the wilderness well at all when she's already scared of dogs. But who knows, she might get acclimated better than me!

>>142609665
>You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do?
I can definitely imagine traveling around with her and becoming a coordinators or performers and participating in contests and showcases. It's essentially the pokeworld equivalent to idols.

>What kind of pokes would she try to catch?
She would most definitely catch the cute, and maybe elegant and pretty ones, just like her, with a focus on ground and ice types.

>>142613624
>What do you do to make your waifu proud?
I try to live my life without regrets and following my ideals. I hope that living a genuine life is something she could be proud of.

>>142616051
She's definitely lawful good, without question.

I hope all of you guys take care of your waifus, they deserve it
>>
>>142612377
The nine year hiatus felt like nothing compared to being told there's something coming only for nothing to happen within a year and several months. During this time all publication just ceased without explanation. We're so close to answers in this arc, and yet what I really want has gone unanswered since chapters that came out in the 90s.

It's worse because having all the clues, they're too sensitive a matter to fantasise asking him about. It'd be better to know through anyone else, but the only characters who would know aren't ones you could speak to even if you had a portal to 2Dland. Some monumental reveal has to happen in the story to finally draw it out, and I want it even if it hurts. I'm sure knowing will make it easier to get past. There's always been this horrible sensation with not knowing - thinking you've imagined it, or feeling this rising urge to blurt it all out to verify its existence.

It's bad things but it's the final pieces that make him. I want to accept every part.
>>
File: 840d76dc126a2bd20028fc.jpg (89 KB, 850x827) Image search: [Google]
840d76dc126a2bd20028fc.jpg
89 KB, 850x827
>>142605690
Doesn't really have a ride, but I could see Blanc driving anything given that it's suitable in snowy/cold condition. Whether that be a snowmobile or a Prius with winter-tires, I couldn't say for sure.

Probably talk about how either Neptune, Vert, or Rom an Ram probably caused this in the first place

Not too sure, I'd say either a nice ski-resort trip or a nice summer cruise in the Bahamas. Her choice of course

A bit rowdy, but mostly humorous and nothing to the point of being problematic. I could imagine Neptune or Vert arriving late and trying to crash the wedding for shits and giggles, though

A house with a library so grand, it would put the Library of Alexandria to shame

Thanks! Mint is a cute as well

>>142606167
A ring made by only the best crafters of her land.

>>142606698
She would try to stay calm, though I could imagine her snapping at somebody by accident

>>142607243
Blanc is more of the indoors type, actually

>>142608641
>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight.
She wears a hat, after all

>Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed?
Yes

>>142609665
A friendly competition to see who can 'catch them all' first. Depending on the generation, both of us would choose the same Water-type as a starter.

>>142610242
Around the beginning of the Re;birth series on Vita

>>142616051
Would attempt to play True good, only to end up as Chaotic good.

For your waifu's wedding, who would she invite to be bridesmaids and/or groomsmen?
>>
File: 4.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>142624531
I don't think Kobori is crazy.
>>142630661
She has lots of income so she probably just buys what she needs then saves the rest.
Good night.
>>142630736
Take care of your waifu too.
>>142612377
S4 and S5 of Symphogear are confirmed, but honestly I don't think it'll be that great, considering what happened in the last season.
But despite that, I'm very happy that there's a chance that I'll be able to see her again.
>>142631034
All of her friends, her father and her uncle, and of course her manager.
>>
File: Hibiki noodles.jpg (2 MB, 1408x2000) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki noodles.jpg
2 MB, 1408x2000
>>142605690
>What could you see them driving?
I could see Hibiki driving a flatbed truck or a van of some sort to transport her pets if the need ever arises.
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere with waifu?
It depends if we know if help is coming to get us out or not. If no help is coming for at least 12 hours, and we cannot contact help, then we would probably just hang out together, talking and what not and then sleep. Sorry for it sounding so boring, but that's just realistically what would probably happen.
>Where would you go for a honeymoon?
I'd like to take her to Italy or Hawaii!
It would probably go smooth for the most part. I would have 0 problems straight up kicking out anyone who caused trouble. They should know how important this day is to us, so when they calm down they will come to understand the errors of their ways for starting shit at a wedding.
>What kind of house would you get together?
We'd probably have a 2 story house with 2 smaller bedrooms and a master bedroom. A huge backyard is a given to have space for the pets to play and roam.
I want to show Hibiki the world!
Sonico a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

>>142606167
I want to buy Hibiki a nice ring one day as a gesture of my commitment to her, but I don't know about a proposal of any sort.

>>142606698
I'd do my best to motivate and cheer her on to help her through the day. That and i'd help if it's possible, but there is still only so much I can do to help her. I'll be sure to reward her at the end of the day and spoil her for doing her best and pulling through!

>>142607243
Hibiki is really good with animals, or it might be more accurate to say that most animals are fond of Hibiki, so we wouldn't have much to worry about!

>>142608641
Here you go! Not cannon but I love this picture.
>>
>>142631090
Real fairies are fat short hairy guys who live under bridges or holes in the ground and will burn your shit or fuck up your house if you lie to them. All they want is to sleep on your floor and help out, but humans suck.
>>
>>142631187
I think you should stop reading creepypastas now, anon.
>>
It has been a very busy day, but my waifu makes me feel better.

Remember your waifu will always be there for you and she's lucky to have you. Cherish her always, your waifu is cute!

Good night.
>>
File: hibiki.jpg (92 KB, 587x750) Image search: [Google]
hibiki.jpg
92 KB, 587x750
>>142605690
She doesn't drive in the series, if she did she probably wouldn't care what it is as long as it works.
Talk play some games.
Somewhere quiet where we can enjoy each other's company.
I doubt there would be any problems, it would probably be a small wedding anyway.
Just a normal house that's big enough for us and some kids.
>>142606698
She tends to hold in things like that and pretend nothing is wrong.
>>142607243
She prefers indoors for the most part.
>>142610242
She has a lot and I love all of them, though Little Miracle is my favorite.
>>142612377
Two new seasons is almost too much if they don't end up being much better than G or GX.
>>142618157
Our tastes in music aren't very similar, but we can find some common ground.
>>142622165
It happens quite often to me.
>>
>>142630870
You mean it was never announced what the big project would be?
I remember being surprised when I learned that the manga was being continued after being on hiatus for so long.
>>
>>142605690
I want to show her my world.

>>142606167
Happy birthday Yukari-san.

I envisioned a sort of impromptu proposal at some point, but I don't have (and can't afford) a ring so I'll have to do it properly sometime in the future. The feeling is the important part, anyway.

>>142606698
I would accept it if she took out any pent up anger on me. Think Kuma Miko.

>>142608641
She can sleep anywhere, she's rather used to it.

And if I wanted a canon eating/drinking pic I could literally use almost any screenshot of her from the series. So here you go.

>>142612377
I just want to see more slice of life stuff. I want to know what she does for fun, what she's like when she's happy or sad or all sorts of things. We get just not quite enough to really be able to tell these sorts of things, and it's a shame.

>>142616051
It leans a bit in a few directions, but essentially I'd say chaotic good.

>>142617201
u da man

>>142622165
Usually do when we kiss or cuddle or do other lewd and not so lewd things together. Can't say it's as strong as the flames of early love but it's still a nice feeling. It's a different, more comfortable feeling.

>>142631238
sleep tight comfy robot. im also off to bed, gnight thread.

Before I go, a question: Can you speak moon? Can your special one speak english (and/or your mother tongue)? If neither, how do you imagine her voice?
>>
File: natsumi (3).webm (476 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
natsumi (3).webm
476 KB, 640x480
>>142632094
>Can you speak moon?
nope, but i'm planning to take some lessons
>Can your special one speak english
yes, but not really fluent, i guess she has to go with basic/standard english speaking since she tends to meet foreigners in her line of work.

>>142630736
>>142631034
>>142631090
>>142631180
>>142631296
>>142632094
all of your waifus are qt and beautiful
g'night anons
>>
File: 1382643594951.jpg (306 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1382643594951.jpg
306 KB, 600x800
>>142605690
-Nope. A family member of mine had the cutest Ford Escort once upon a time, that'd suit him well.
-Share stories, there's always plenty of catching up to do.
-California, maybe. I don't travel well, so we might just stay local.
-Depends on who we'd invite, really. I think most of his friends would be alright, though I'd have to pick carefully on my end. I wouldn't expect any major drama though, for the most part.
-Usually I'd say a circa 70's tract home, but I think we could work with an urban Tudor home just as well. I'd probably still go with the former though, for the extra space.
-Too much to list. Probably the lake/s and the city gardens. And also my love for him.

Thank you, Mint a super duper cute.
>>142606167
Happy birthday to Yukari!
Soon, perhaps this year or the next. We'll see. I'd definitely get a ring for it, a tangible representation of our relationship would be wonderful.

>>142609777
>I want to show her what a loving family is like, and by family I mean us two and our future children.
That's really sweet.

>>142612377
Of course I do. I want to know everything there is to know about him, and short of meeting him in person, more canon material is the only way about that. Unfortunately, it seems like the author has moved on to other projects, so any new info will probably be in the form of irrelevant tidbits on twitter or what have you.
>>
File: CkegVvoVEAAojgg.jpg (25 KB, 450x492) Image search: [Google]
CkegVvoVEAAojgg.jpg
25 KB, 450x492
>>142622165
Yes, and I don't think I'll ever stop getting butterflies when I think of her. Such a thing just isn't possible.

>>142630661
She'd save for things she needs, but I have a feeling she'd never want to spend her money on herself... I'd have to push her to treat herself sometimes.

>>142631034
Our daughteru Caren would be her bridesmaid, though she could also be mine. Don't think there's anyone else in particular.

>>142632094
Yes, American Sign Language and a bit of Italian. And wonderfully enough, my special girl is also Italian. It's something that makes me feel extremely close to her and I'm so glad we would be able to communicate... not sure if she knows English, however.

Goodnight thread, I'll see you next week. You and your waifus take care until then.
>>
>>142630661
Good night dude. I will sleep tight with my waifu for your sake. And I think she would be a pretty compulsive spender.
>>142631034
Probably some weirdos from her home planet, I don't care much for inlaws
>>
File: 1464711971396.jpg (681 KB, 1512x2480) Image search: [Google]
1464711971396.jpg
681 KB, 1512x2480
>>142616051
Neutral Good.

>>142617201
Same to you, Jebus.

>>142618157
I love her music and that's all. I don't have any taste.
She probably has some taste though.

>>142619018
She would probably panic and cry a lot.
She would try to go and find me.

>>142620422
I think she might want to learn about planting flowers and other plants.

>>142622165
Yes, every time I feel close to her and listen to songs I love. It's wonderful feeling, I felt it last time 2 days ago.

>>142630661
She would rather save them and think about something bigger until she get enough money.

>>142632094
No.
I imagine her speaking in Polish.
>>
File: 53744532_p0.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
53744532_p0.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
Good morning.

>>142607243
To answer my own question, she prefers a mixture of both indoors and outdoors.

>>142622165
I get them every time I see new fanart of her.

>>142630661
She would rather spend her money wisely rather than waste it all in less than a day.

>>142631034
The entire cast of Amaburi save Tiramie gets a personal invitation, but I feel the Elementario would be the bridesmaids.
>>
File: 1435044951934.png (132 KB, 303x320) Image search: [Google]
1435044951934.png
132 KB, 303x320
These past few weeks have been really rough for me. Seeing her smile makes me feel a bit better though. I just wish I could do something other than mope around.

I hope everybody has a good Thursday and enjoys their weekend.
>>
File: shy loli sawyer.png (881 KB, 729x714) Image search: [Google]
shy loli sawyer.png
881 KB, 729x714
>>142622165
Yeah, I do, very much the same way.

>>142630661
I think she probably makes enough money that she often has more than she can spend at one time.

>>142621427
Ever tried anti-depressants?
>>
>>142630661
She is very prudent with her money.

>>142631034
Taiga would be the maid or matron of honor.

>>142631238
Cute sleeping waifu.

>>142632094
I know bits and pieces I've picked up from anime and such and I've learned the kana. I plan to learn it for real at some point, though.
She probably speaks engrish like most japanese people. It would be fun to learn through conversation with her.
I don't really imagine her voice.

>>142633182
That's a very comfy picture of Crona. He looks so cute there.

>>142633966
Hope things look up for you soon.
>>
>>142632094
Can't speak moon, but I kind of want to learn it.
I imagine she can speak both, and I usually imagine her english voice.
>>
File: CjT_7uAUYAAZqU3.jpg (71 KB, 815x865) Image search: [Google]
CjT_7uAUYAAZqU3.jpg
71 KB, 815x865
>>142632094
Actually, I'm planning to take N5 this year if I'm confident enough.
I can understand to some extent, but my pronunciation is just as bad as Japanese people trying to speak English fluently.
I don't think Tsubasa can speak English fluently, but she probably knows basic conversation.
>>142632524
Thank you, your waifu is beautiful too.
Have a nice sleep.
>>142633948
Good morning.
>>142633966
I hope your days will get better.
>>
File: yukarin23.jpg (158 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
yukarin23.jpg
158 KB, 850x850
Good morning waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando slept well together, and have a great day!

>>142619018
I sure hope she'd come and help. Her only combat experience is loading shells, so I guess she'd need to bring her friends as well. Saving me from a natural disaster could be a good bonding exercise!

>>142620422
Definitely! Most of the stuff she knows about panzer warfare is self-taught, so I'm sure she'd pick it up quickly.
Also, your waifu and you are both cute

>>142622165
That's a really well-thought out answer to my question, glad to see that you think so much about your waifu!
I still get them all the time, especially when I stumble on new art or going on dates with her!
Your waifu a cute, and so are you!

>>142623224
That gif is adorable!

>>142627065
That character song is adorable! Minori still best girl, you must be very happy

>>142630661
Yukarin would deliberate about saving, but then go ahead and spend it anyway. I've tried stopping her, but it's no good!

>>142630736
Thanks anon, you take care of Yukiho too, she's a cutie

>>142631034
I'm sure she'd have the Anglerfish team as her bridesmaids! That would be so sweet!

>>142631238
Sweet dreams, anon.

>>142632094
I can speak a little moon, and her English VA is not worth thinking about so I'm trying to learn more moon for her sake.
Also, your waifu a best girl

>>142633182
Crona a cute! Make sure to treasure him!

>>142633966
Take care of yourself, Riasanon. We're here every week if you need us.

>>142623570
Your husbando a cute!

Let's have some more comfy questions!
At your wedding, have you chosen a first song to dance to as a married couple?
Do you play any instruments? If so, what do you play? Have you written anything for your waifu/husbando?
>>
File: Hibiki wedding dress.jpg (74 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki wedding dress.jpg
74 KB, 720x1280
>>142609777
Erza a cutecool!

>>142610242
I'd been aware of im@s a few years prior, but I didn't totally fall for Hibiki until after watching the adaptation.

>>142613624
I try to improve myself, even if its a little bit at a time.

>>142614191
Either chaotic good or Neutral good

>>142617201
thanks jebus!

>>142618157
We share similar music tastes, but there is always more that we can learn about each other!

>>142620422
Hibiki would rather learn from someone who is knowledgeable in the field that she is interested in, but would self-learn if there was no other option.

>>142622165
There are times like that, yes. The only time I get them is when I find really nice art or am in a particular mood when looking at or listening to Hibiki.

>>142632094
No, but I'm planning on learning moon then Okinawan dialect anyways. I'd love it if she spoke english as well. I'd imagine she would sound just as cute in english.

>>142633966
Hope you start feeling better, Riasbro.

>>142635937
Thats an adorable picture of fluffy hair! Sadly, I have not thought of that. Maybe in the future i'll come back to this question and be able to give an answer. As for instruments, I haven't learned to play any.

>>142631034
All of the 765 girls!

>>142614191
Here you go!

Question:

What do you think your beloved's spirit animal is, and why?
>>
>>142606478
Hello Miofriend! I agree with most things you said except:

>does not have drivers license
Didn't she drive the car in the Fuwa Fuwa Time video? Or is that considered "not canon?"

>lewd things. Maybe
Mio is not for sexual
>>
>>142612377
I don't wish for anything more, her story is over, we even had a completely anime original movie, and even a cashgrab volume with them in college. I can't wish for anything more since everything was already done. Anything more would be unneeded or a bad cashgrab.

>>142613624
By being the best individual I can and improve myself everyday as much as I can.
I don't do special things everyday, but I try to be as good as I can.

>>142614191
There you go, and thanks for the compliments !

>>142616051
Lawful good, she's a caring and kind person that is always willing to help and support her loved ones.

>>142617201
Thanks a lot Jebus ! Yui a cute and a good singer too

>>142618157
>Do you and your waifu share a music taste?
Yea, I already loved these genres before meeting her, so it's good.

>Do they have any favourite genres in canon?
Jazz and Rock. Also cute as fuck songs but that's a secret

>Would you disagree if, say, you had to create a playlist for a party together?
We would maybe disagree over a few songs, but still agree on the overall playlist. I would remove the songs she don't like.

>>142619018
She would be worried as fuck. She would try to call me or anyone that knows me, call hospitals to know if I were admitted in, and every possible number. She have absolutely no combat experience, weapon, or magic power, so I'm fucked.

>>142619092
Tried it with a random non-waifu picture and that thing should be banned from our christian board.
>>
>>142631221
Real fairy tales are crazy man. Read them. Fairies aren't cute traditionally.
>>
File: rsz_156463453.jpg (3 MB, 4095x6005) Image search: [Google]
rsz_156463453.jpg
3 MB, 4095x6005
>>142620422
If she's really interested in a domain, then yea she will most probably try to self-learn it, she also love to read (she originally wanted to join the literature club) so she will find all the infos she needs in books.

>>142622165
I still get them 3 years after when I'm daydreaming about her or get new really nice pictures.
It makes me happy and smile like a kid.

>>142630661
She's a serious and planning person, so she would save most of it, and only spend a little in things she need.

>>142631034
She would invite the other keions obviously. And the teacher too.

>>142632094
>Can you speak moon?
Nope.

>Can your special one speak english (and/or your mother tongue)?
She's learning english as part of her studies in highschool and college, so I imagine her being able to hold a conversation in broken english.
As for my mother language (French) she don't speak it.

>If neither, how do you imagine her voice?
I don't really imagine her voice, since she already have one.

>>142633966
Have a nice day Riasbro !

>>142635937
The other keions will probably write a song specially for us.
I sadly don't play any instrument yet.

>>142636802
I'm not your friend man.
It's not canon since they're underaged when they sing that, they can't have a license, it's just some artistic representation, a music clip.
We've been with each other for 3 years and slowly became comfortable with lewd acts, now fuck off, don't tell me how to live my love life.
>>
>>142634010
>Ever tried anti-depressants?
Ya no. Spoiler for blogshit.
I was raised on that trash my whole life. Those things are hell and ruin you over the years. The fluoride filled crap, and the amphetamines will burn you out and leave you empty. The antipsychotics are the worst. Make you drool, unable to care for yourself, can't think, and your head will forever feel like hell flames after. Then they take away your muscles and you develop tremors and tardive dyskenesia. Diabetes and metabolic issues too. That and the memory loss from basically being on crank for decade or so. There is nothing okay about any of that. Boy I'm sure my waifu would love me to be drooling and mumbling and shaking all the time again. I bet she would love it if they killed off more of my higher brain functions. There is no happiness in losing bodily functions. Happiness of the mind is tied with happiness of the body. If my body can't ever work right after their poisons I don't think adding more poisons will make me better anon. I'm sure you will try and say, "but they meant to help you! You're paranoid! Just try it again and take a huge risks into hell after you just got out recently. why not walk back in?" No thanks Mephisto. It won't make me better. I already get prescribes something that doesn't simultaneously kill me or permanently change my brain to be a consumer of a laboratory chemical.
>>
>>142605690
Yes. She likes sport cars but she knows that they aren't very useful in every day live.
Some nice and quite place in the countryside of Japan.
Don't need drama on that day.
If money is no factor we'd get a big fucking palace.
Many things. Like my home town.

>>142606167
>To carry on from Mintbro's questions, have you proposed to your waifu/husbando, or have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all? Where would you do it?
Not planed yet. I ring would be nice.

>>142606698
Drifting waifu is drifting.

>>142607243
She likes to keep things clean but she also likes to go outdoors.

>>142608641
Never leave the house.
A western bed. She likes western stuff.
>>
>>142637771
Rude
>>
File: 1465449407086.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
1465449407086.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
>>142638069
>Being good with the people that have the same waifu as you
>>
>>142638017
In fact the people in the apartment I live in tried forcing me into the nuthouse to be drugged up because I scare them. Parents actually had to come bail me out and stop me from being shipped off so my brain doesn't get more fucked up. Where I live is a hellhole of the third world kind. No one cares about actually helping you. Just making you needy forever and crippled so you always need to seek their services and cost your family thousands upon thousands until your broke. Broke in mind ad future life chances because your mentally fucked and now too poor. We also made you miss school. Enjoy being fucked up for life. We'll just blame you and your family, not our fucked up treatments we lied about over the years to you.
>>
>>142638146
This man understands. This is why I'll team up with him before we kill each other.
>>
What does one do about one's waifu's waifu?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 376x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 376x640
>>142638146
>>142638214
>Waifu Wednesday Thread
>All waifus are beautiful, be sure to cherish them always and hold them in your heart.

This thread is about love, not hate. Cherish waifus here, hate goes elsewhere.
>>
>>142638374
>hate goes elsewhere

Says the man who get into the thread to tell me that I'm not living my relationship correctly.
Yea, sure.
>>
>>142638520
No. I literally agreed with you everywhere else. I just said my Mio is not for sexual (it was implied). Your Mio is similar to mine, just lewder. I'm waiting till marriage.
>>
>>142638623
>I'm waiting till marriage.
K gramps.
>>
>>142609665
>You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do? What kind of pokes would she try to catch? (Cute ones, cool ones, a specific type, rare ones, etc.)
It's hard to tell what type of Pokémon she would prefer. Most likely cute and water related ones. Maybe Marill.

>>142610319
I like that pic but the face feels a little bit strange.

>>142612377
I don''t want any kind of canon personality, but I don't think they will every do something like that.

>>142617433
>No, not really. The series is shit, and I rather it die.
>not liking the Neptunia games.

>>142620422
>Do you think your waifu would want to self-learn something she would be interested in?
Yes. But it depends on how much she wants to learn it and how long it takes to learn it.

>>142622165
>>Do you still get "butterflies" with your waifu?
Sometimes. For example when I find a nice pic of her.

>>142630661
>Is your waifu the kind of girl that spends everything in an instant once she gets some money? Or does she actually think about what she would spend wisely?
She tries to spend it wisely but sometimes she find something she really wants to have and just buys it.

>>142631034
>For your waifu's wedding, who would she invite to be bridesmaids and/or groomsmen?
Miku. She would invite all Crypton Vocaloids. We don't want to invite to many people.
>>
>>142638623
>Your Mio is similar to mine, just lewder.
>just lewder

You know that, when you sleep in the same bed for 3 years with the person you love, things happens ?
Just think about that. And don't tell people that they're wrong or that their character is different just because they don't have the same mindset as you.
And saying that she's "just lewder" almost seems offensive. Pretty for a man saying that this place isn't for hate.
>>
>>142632094
>Can you speak moon? Can your special one speak english (and/or your mother tongue)? If neither, how do you imagine her voice?
My Japanese is really bad. She can speak English quit well, better than me, but she can't speak my mother tongue.
I could only imagine her speaking Japanese, every thing else would feel wrong.

>>142633929
>I imagine her speaking in Polish.
Imagining Miku speaking Polish is kinda funny.
>>
File: image.png (334 KB, 830x627) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 830x627
>>142638654
>>142638786
You know you can be together without sleeping in the same bed, right?
>all this hostility from a simple disagreement.
I've been trying to be kind through this thread and all you've been is rude. Don't think Mio would appreciate.

Last post itt so as not to stir your hostility any longer.
>>
>>142639023
Again, see >>142638146

>Don't think Mio would appreciate.
She wouldn't appreciate being with a man that sometimes act like a man and tell people to fuck off.
I'll note that one somewhere, thanks for the advice.
>>
File: umu in the morning.png (131 KB, 594x483) Image search: [Google]
umu in the morning.png
131 KB, 594x483
Umu.
>>
>>142639179
I'm sorry you have to deal with this retard.
>>
File: 48365324_p5.png (486 KB, 700x1041) Image search: [Google]
48365324_p5.png
486 KB, 700x1041
>>142630661
She would probably spend some of the money and buy things that look pretty to her. She might save a bit of money for ourselves though.

>>142631034
Nagato, Sakawa and Bismarck. Maybe Graf and Ro as well.

>>142632094
I could slightly speak some basic phrases but that's it.

She speaks German but I assume she would know a bit of English seeing that she was transferred to America and stayed there for a while. I imagine her speaking to me in English with a thick German-sounding accent.

>>142633966
I hope your days get better, hopefully things will clear up by then.

>>142635937
I would have no idea to begin really, I need to experience more songs to experience that.

I can't play music at all. Although I would make a song for her one day.

>>142636430
She's pretty and fluffy like a rabbit, so I guess her spirit animal would be a rabbit.
>>
File: 1465476601235.jpg (61 KB, 744x628) Image search: [Google]
1465476601235.jpg
61 KB, 744x628
>>142635937
Maybe a love song of hers.
I've tried some instruments before but I'm really bad at it.
>>142636430
A bird, because she loves singing and her name literally means "Wings".

Good night. I hope you all take care of your waifus and make them smile.
>>
File: 21727983_big_p25.jpg (43 KB, 465x500) Image search: [Google]
21727983_big_p25.jpg
43 KB, 465x500
>>142605690
>drive vehicle
Yes, she learned as part of her air force training. She is seen calmly driving an army truck in the movie.
>>142607243
Indoors and comfy!
>>142608641
>sleep
Anywhere, even the floor.
>>142609665
After explaining to her why a monotype flying team wouldn't be the best idea, she'll go for a well-rounded team of favourites including flying and fighting types.
>>142610242
>song
"Two Hundred Over" and "YAH!"
https://youtu.be/GPd5J_1msaI
>when met?
Shortly after the canon events.
>>142613624
Kicked old habits, sharply improved mental state, currently building muscle.
>>142616051
Neutral Good.
>>142619018
She can always put on the striker units and fly in, armed with not only extensive medical knowledge but an MG42 and air and shield magic too. For her, any innocent person is worth fighting for.
>>142618157
Our tastes are by no means identical but there's a fair amount of overlap.
>>142620422
Absolutely, she wants to become a doctor like her father and likes to read in her spare time (when she's not sleeping).
>>142622165
Not often after half a decade together. Only really when I become lost browsing my saved pictures of her.
>>142632094
No Kanji for me, my wife speaks Karlslandic (German). She's had to speak internationally as part of her job so she knows English reasonably well.
>>142639684
>wedding
Despite considering ourselves de facto married already, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
>music
I play bass but haven't written anything in particular for her.
>>142636430
A dachshund, her familiar!
>>
>>142638164
>>142638017
Well, shit, I'm sorry.

All I can really say is that, please reconsider, for you're waifu's sake.

For what it's worth, anti-depressants constitutes a huge range of different medication, I've had decent luck myself, they shouldn't have to have horrible debilitating effects.
>>
File: 2008-02-25-90567.jpg (36 KB, 303x440) Image search: [Google]
2008-02-25-90567.jpg
36 KB, 303x440
>>142631034

Her bridesmaid would probably be a friend from her troupe. Not sure who she'd choose though.

>>142632094

Can't speak moon or read it, I figure as she has a dub voice and her VA can speak english herself that she can speak english too.

>>142635937

I haven't thought about it, but this works for now. It might change if it's ever asked again haha. https://youtu.be/dML7t149ATE

I'm not mighty good at any instrument, need to practice more - I used to be on my way to being okay at playing guitar.

>>142636430

A Unicorn, because she's one of a kind and the most beautiful thing in the entire world.
>>
>>142640136
I already get something for it that works as best it can without making me messed up. I just want to figure out a way to get up to where I feel I should be, and get better enough to buy so much merch I've missed, build me a waifu shrine again and all.
>they shouldn't have to have horrible debilitating effects
They had me on mixes of shit for years. I've had everything that you could pretty much have since the 90's adhd autism craze. They never weened me off of it, they just kept upping the dosage until I stopped responding to it and force something new into me. Then I got a shot one time they forced em away for not being a normie and that was when the antipyschotics started which were the worst and most destructive by far. Very few of those are ever actually beneficial if you read into it. I told them I would get sick and messed up from it, but they kicked me out of the nuthouse before it took effect. No, they totally weren't trying to fuck up my life and make me into a product of greed. No they weren't upset that my insurance stopped paying them to poison me. Not at all. There's kind of the whole part where there wasn't really much drastically wrong with me, I just didn't follow my cultures norms and beliefs. I'm moving though to a different state so hopefully that will help. One with better weather for my issues too.
I'm really trying for my waifu. It's just a very slippery slope upwards in mud and rain and fire. I'm sorry. I should go.
>>
File: 1464884661577.jpg (297 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464884661577.jpg
297 KB, 1280x720
>>142633966
Same to you, Riasbro.

>>142632094
I can understand a few words and phrases when spoken, but I can barely read Japanese. That may change in a few years, when I plan to learn Japanese.
Then again, I'm not exactly sure what language is spoken in Maple Land.

>>142635937
It would probably be an original song written, produced, and performed by the Elementario.
I've played the piano before.
>>
My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

I'll be back in a while to answer questions if it's not archived.
>>
>>142642234
Why despair anon?
>>
File: choengsam.jpg (1 MB, 1032x1502) Image search: [Google]
choengsam.jpg
1 MB, 1032x1502
>>142630661
She's pretty practical when it comes to finances. She'd very likely hold onto whatever money she gets...at least until we get to the tuna isle. Then things turn a little tricky.

>>142631034
Rin and Meiko would definitely be maids, with Miku being the maid of honor. And I can see Kaito as a groomsman.

>>142632094
I need to work on my moonspeak. And while she can speak English, she still gets embarrassed over her thick accent.

>>142635937
Good morning to you too, Yukari-anon.
-I haven't picked a song per say, though I do imagine the two of us dancing to 'Close to You' at some point.
-No instruments. She's the composer between the two of us. I just stick to literary compositions. I've got a few tales I've written under my belt.

>>142636430
She'd insist that it was some sort of marine animal.

>>142638711
I like the artist's work. A good mix of elegance and allure. The chin is a little off, though. And I agree with the personality, though I would like to see everyone else tear each other apart should the day come where they give her one.
>>
File: 2271603.jpg (67 KB, 355x600) Image search: [Google]
2271603.jpg
67 KB, 355x600
>>142622165
I still do, especially when new art of new nico nico remixes come out, i can never get enough of her.

>>142630661
She does spends money in an instant, she is very reckless with it, good thing her friends are there to scold her.

>>142631034
Ayano, her childhood friend.

>>142632094
I can speak to a basic level. I doubt she can speak english because it has ever been shown if she can or not.

I imagine her speaking my native language.

>>142627065
Thanks, her voice is cute and fun indeed.

>>142636430
A dog or a monkey, because she is genki and playful like them.
>>
>>142642316
Losing this thread would fill me with despair
>>
How do I get noticed by waifu through dimensions?
I'm serious. Maybe I'm the craziest, but I want to do it, and I want help. No, need help doing so.
I'm serious. I can't stand existence without her. Let alone this shitty 3D Earth. There is nothing interesting, nothing fun, nothing worth while, nothing I can even do enjoyably with my health unless I lie to myself until the day I die, and fuck living a life I don't enjoy.
>>
I-I want to cum in my waifu's face!
>>
File: 5377052.jpg (291 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
5377052.jpg
291 KB, 800x1131
>>142612377
On the one hand, her story wrapped up nicely and anything else canon would just be pandering or bad writing but on the other hand it would be great to see her again that way.

>>142613624
I try to appreciate life more. She would want that.

>>142614191

>>142616051
True Nuetral

>>142618157
I have a pretty varied music taste and she's completely new to all of it so I'm sure we can find something we both like.

>>142619018
I'd trust her with my life before I'd trust any doctor or surgeon. She knows more than any of them do too.

>>142620422
She's always learning about things and she learns them quite fast.

>>142622165
I do, especially when I see her pop up in random conversations and I'm not prepared for it.
>>
>>142635937
Thanks. Your waifu a cute and fluffy.
>>
File: Konata - 145 - 592 x 955.jpg (104 KB, 592x955) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 145 - 592 x 955.jpg
104 KB, 592x955
>>142619018
>How would you're waifu react if she heard that you were in an accident/natural disaster?
I don't think she'd really know what to do. Would have to ask people more 'reliable' than she is for help and I think realistically she'd handle it like you'd expect the average person to handle it.

>Does she find you worth fighting for?
She can't really fight, and I don't really like imagining the scenarios from this.

>>142620422
This would most likely be similar to me self-learning coding in work. Because making videogames.
I don't think she'd enjoy learning my spoken language as much as I do hers, though.

>>142622165
>Do you still get "butterflies" with your waifu?
I still do. I transform into an anime girl and roll around hugging a pillow if I see something cute of her, which would be rather hard to explain if someone saw it.

>>142630661
>Is your waifu the kind of girl that spends everything in an instant once she gets some money?
About as erratically as I do. Buying things is fun, even if sometimes you'll wonder why you bought it in the future or occasionally mess up and buy something you don't really want/a duplicate.

>>142631034
>For your waifu's wedding, who would she invite to be bridesmaids and/or groomsmen?
That's a pretty easy one to answer, the Hiiragis. She would most likely make them wear a bit of a weirder outfit than they'd be expecting though, probably a bridesmaid-themed miko outfit.

>>142632094
>Before I go, a question: Can you speak moon?
Not enough. I'm working on it, but it's really hard with my terrible memory. She can't really speak English, ergo it's a little strange when I imagine her voice because it's essentially her Japanese voice correctly 'translated' into English.

Thread is still the #1 way of cheering me up after a bad day.
>>
>>142646049
If you see a shooting star and make your wish related to your waifu she will feel it through her dimension. It's magic, anon.
>>
File: 31563285.jpg (57 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
31563285.jpg
57 KB, 500x700
>>142630661
She'd probably be very careful and frugal with money. Once the concept is explained to her.

>>142632094
I'm in the process of learning and while she doesn't speak English she could learn it much quicker than it'll take me to get fluent in moon. Her voice will be the same either way, perfect.
>>
File: Konata - 608 - 900 x 665.jpg (85 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 608 - 900 x 665.jpg
85 KB, 900x665
>>142633966
がんばれ、アノン!

>>142635937
>At your wedding, have you chosen a first song to dance to as a married couple?
I most likely wouldn't be given a choice in the matter. While I know it's a pretty anime-y thing, I'd probably be the Kyon to her Haruhi in the HHY.
It wouldn't end particularly well. Both because I'm terrible at dancing, and because her outfit isn't made for dancing in the slightest.

>>142636430
>What do you think your beloved's spirit animal is, and why?
Did a little test, apparently it's a Hummingbird.
>'The hummingbird spirit animal symbolizes the enjoyment of life and lightness of being. Those who have the hummingbird as a totem are invited to enjoy the sweetness of life, lift up negativity wherever it creeps in and express love more fully in their daily endeavors.'
Pretty well fitting, I'd say.

>>142646049
Try getting into a related technical field?
You could go into a range of different things like VR or intelligent AI development etc which will help bridge the gap between dimensions. Where there's a will there's a way, and if there's a lot of will, there's probably a lot of ways.
>>
>>142646767
I'm serious.

>>142647146
Those are not the same things. Not at all. I don't want an AI. I don't want VR. That's not the same, that's just making your own little mini world to go play in. I want to completely leave this existence. Not just play around and feel good. Not just make a supplement or surrogate.
Though I've learned most anons aren't into the things I'm into and are pretty much strictly science and technology. I'm talking about crossing realities and that stuff. Not making an imitation. Not making some video game you share with everybody. "Oh dude did you download your waifu? Me too!" No I mean completely leaving this place and this part of humanity. To be reincarnated in another world with her. I don't want to settle for anything less.
>>
>>142650297
>>142647146
Besides, I can't stand working on computers and have absolutely no interest in learning how to program. Sounds far too stressful and far too complicated.
>>
File: r00073.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
r00073.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>142606698
She would push herself until she fainted

>>142607243
She would rather stay indoors

>>142608641
>"allergic" towards sunlight
A parasol would go great with her usual outfit

>sleep
Pretty sure she sleeps on a futon

>pic

>>142609665
Join team rocket, go hang out in lavender town and catch ghosts

>>142613624
I'm trying to be somebody she could respect

>>142618157
I wish I knew what music she likes. Some people think she might like VK or symphonic metal. I was into that kind of stuff years back but not so much any more

>>142620422
She's taught herself a number of skills

>>142622165
She takes my breath away

>>142630661
She's pretty careful with money since she works to support her hobbies

>>142632094
I imagine her speaking japanese to me, even though I can only understand bits and pieces

>>142635937
I've tried to write her a couple of pieces on the piano but I'm not really satisfied with them

>>142636430
I think that's pretty obvious
>>
>>142650297
You should get into meditation and learn to let go a little bit. You sound stressed out about stuff you can't control.
>>
File: 57182658_p0.jpg (181 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
57182658_p0.jpg
181 KB, 708x1000
>>142622165
Yes, sometimes.

>>142630661
She would use it when she needs to.

>>142632094
Kind of, not enough to read newspapers and stuff. I don't know what language it is , so she either speaks English, or there's translation magic.

>>142633966
I hope the rest of your week is good and things get better for you.

>>142635937
I haven't really thought of anything yet.
>>
>>142646561
Do you think you're waifu would enjoy that?
>>
>>142650770
She's pretty lewd, I think she's got a stronger libido than even me.
>>
I want to 中出 my waifu
on her danger day without any birth control
>>
>>142651604
I'd rather she just took control and did that without me having any say in the matter.
>>
File: 1464352169841.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464352169841.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Do you like to tease your waifu?
>>
>you will never confess to your waifu
>you will never ask her to marry you
>you will never marry her
>you will never buy a house with her
>she will never blushingly say that she wants a child
>you will never have a child with her
>you will never hold your daughteru
>you will never pick her up from preschool as she runs into your arms and tells you about her day as you carry her home
>you will never get a drawing from her to put on the fridge
>you will never calm her down when she gets scared about losing her baby teeth
>your waifu will never smile at you from the living room while you explain the tooth fairy to your daughteru
>you will never look into your daughteru's eyes and see a little bit of your waifu staring back at you
>you will never have a family and grow old with your waifu, happy in the fact that you brought such a beautiful thing into the world

Seriously, could you all just bludgeon me out of this life once and for all
>>
>>142652817
Why does it always have to be a daughter with you faggots. You want a loli clone of your waifu you can molest?
>>
>>142653090
I don't understand either. The honor of a man is his son.
>>
>>142653090
>>142653173
Why not both?
>>
File: 1457652644960.jpg (65 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457652644960.jpg
65 KB, 725x1000
Nico Nico Nii!

Reply to this message guessing who my waifu is, let's see if you get it right. Unspoiler to find out.
>>
>>142653272
I hovered over before I knew I had to guess.

I don't care about the show much but she was the best.
>>
>>142653090
>He doesn't wants lots of daughterus to be surrounded by cute girls who look like his waifu.
>>
>>142653567
>He wants to cheat on his waifu with loliiiiiiiii of his own blood
>>
>>142607057
>posting a sailor
>It's not Jupiter
shit/10
>>
>>142653680
Who said anything about cheating.
>>
>>142631670
No follow ups. All I've found is a one shot by Matsushita that got included as a bonus, but the description makes it sound like it was done some time back so it wouldn't have gotten in the way of serialisation. I don't think a one shot counts as a big project.

Frankly everything about its production is a bit of a mystery, very little information is released and then very little gets translated. The only thing that's ever been confirmed is that Matsushita is fuelled by vidya OSTs with the unfortunate side effect of playing the games first.
>>
>>142605690
Always.

She has driven Honda cars in advertisements, but I'm not sure of any other instances.

Alone or with Miku? Alone, I'd probably look at my phone until I can get out. With Miku, I'd listen to music with her and watch videos while staying close.

An island with pristine, blue water.

I think it would be pretty smooth.

A house up high, with a city/beach/ocean view.

My dedication and love to her.

Mio a cute. I'm going to watch K-On for the first time soon.

>>142606167
I think it's a bit soon, but I'd definitely buy a ring for her. I have thought of writing a proposal story...

>>142613624
I try to live without seeing despair in everything. It's hard though. It feels like a drowsy depression drug, and sooner or later I indulge in it.

>>142622165
I still do. Lately, I also get weak knees when looking at her artwork. Her cuteness is getting to me.

>>142632094
I can't, aside from your basic weaboo starter pack of words which I still don't know too well. Miku has an english version, so I guess she'd be able to speak english to an extent.

>>142652817
just

I want my Miku to heal me.

Does anyone besides your family or friends know about your waifu? Is it bad?
>>
I love mai waifu
>>
>>142654140
My first thought was that it would be a new anime, or a sequel.
I haven't read the manga in about a decade, so I'm planning on rereading it. I was a big fan of it.
>>
>>142654282
>Does anyone besides your family or friends know about your waifu?
Hell no.
>>
File: heartshapedpupils.png (154 KB, 350x633) Image search: [Google]
heartshapedpupils.png
154 KB, 350x633
>>142654282
I think my brother figured that out before I quite realized it myself.
>>
File: 3540_88_JEMWV_74-24-translated.jpg (136 KB, 500x765) Image search: [Google]
3540_88_JEMWV_74-24-translated.jpg
136 KB, 500x765
>>142654140
I've mentioned it before but the post-hiatus content isn't entirely new either - it's just redraws of chapters that never made it to tankobon. The standstill at the moment is a chapter or two from pic related as Touda has just had his visor knocked off, and Kurikara has declared a challenge to Hisoka to acquire diplomatic immunity. We've also got the villagers preparing to storm the Kurosaki residence with torches and pitchforks. This is the cusp of actual new developments so I hope it's not that the story is proving hard to work with.

>>142654510
I was praying for a Gensoukai OVA to be honest. If a shiny, decent anime could finally wrap it up it'd be amazing.

Let me know if you need help finding chapters as the recent translations are locked up on Livejournal. Some sites only host the specials, and vols 9-11 you'll have to put up with Viz's adlibbed translations.

>>142630661
I don't think he considers the amount, he just follows his stomach. It's difficult to say what he does with his own money though: his poor spending habits are usually on company budget, and most of his wage is taken to cover debts, but I can't imagine him being inconsiderate to his landlords. He must put something aside for them, which explains how he spends everything so quickly on cake runs and ends up mooching off Tatsumi.
>>
>>142651734
As in her leglocking you so you couldn't pull out even if you actually wanted to?
>>
>>142655265
Thanks, I'll let you know.
I'm on volume 9 right now and will buy the other two soon.
>>
File: 1547845_57.png (384 KB, 448x607) Image search: [Google]
1547845_57.png
384 KB, 448x607
>>142635937
Thanks, I'm definitely happier with her.

>>142636430
I did some quiz and got butterfly for her. I find the likening more fitting than I thought I would.

>>142652763
It'd be fun to playfully tease each other.

>>142654282
Nobody I know in real life knows about her.
>>
>>142646761

hope you feel better Konatanon. Bad days never last but they can feel like they last forever, I'm sure you'll be fine with you're waifu by your side though!

>>142654282

God no. Only one offline friend knows for real, and none of my family know and I'd much prefer it stay that way.

Unless that friend started telling people (which I highly doubt would ever happen,) or another friend spouted it to others knowing waifus only as a meme (which wouldn't really do much, as they'd just think I'm obsessed with a female character not in love with one,) no one should really know about it.
>>
File: hsgr070114_19.png (12 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hsgr070114_19.png
12 KB, 300x400
>>142654282
Some friends and family know about her. If others found out, I wouldn't mind, personally. It just gives me more opportunities to tell people about her.
>>
File: 10719530.jpg (261 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10719530.jpg
261 KB, 600x600
>>142652763
Teasing her would be very fun to do, just to see her cute blushing face.

>>142654282
No one knows except other waifufag people i chat with.
>>
Could/would you search your waifu on danbooru without any other tags or filters?
>>
File: 1463970295941.png (855 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463970295941.png
855 KB, 1000x1000
>>142635937
Not really.

>>142636430
A rabbit I think. She is so cute and soft.

>>142646049
Just use your imagination.

>>142652817
I know this pain...

>>142653090
I would like to have son more though.

>>142654282
My parents and all my friends know about it. I never hide my merchandise or daki when I have guest too. I got negative responses very rarely.

I love my Miku from the bottom of my heart~
>>
File: Konata - 511 - 700 x 794.jpg (303 KB, 700x794) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 511 - 700 x 794.jpg
303 KB, 700x794
>>142653090
Konata never had a motherly role in her life. I'd like to give her an opportunity to be a mother to a daughter herself.

>>142654282
>Does anyone besides your family or friends know about your waifu?
Not really. I have to hide my powerlevel in general, so it doesn't show through in work.
In terms of friends I know offline, one person knows but doesn't think much of it, and another (not particularly seriously) calls Karen Kujou his waifu, so he'd probably understand too.
I don't anticipate it being bad if people do find out though. If anything, the hardest part to explain would be her bodytype.

>>142655708
My mood usually only stays bad while in work and for a short while after. These threads make that 'short while after' significantly shorter, and put me in a good mood instead. I'm thankful to these threads for that getting my brain fired up with thoughts about the ray of sunshine in my life that is Konata, because she'll always brighten my day. And lately, it's been really warm here.
>>
File: preciouslittlewankochan.png (53 KB, 251x282) Image search: [Google]
preciouslittlewankochan.png
53 KB, 251x282
>>142655501
If you're reading the American release please take everything with a grain of salt, and if a scene makes no sense to you give it a quick check on Kissmanga or something because there's constant errors in text placement, and the editors would change things to try and make more sense of their own mistakes. The very first chapter couldn't even get a number written in numerals right.

I have no idea how I accepted these things as a teen but now it's frustrating to see.

>>142632094
It's strange but in my head I feel like I'm still hearing the same voice but in English. I suppose after so many years you've imagined so much it seems natural and you don't bother to question it. In reality I'd like him to be my push to speak moon. It's cute to think how you would communicate amicably with only a small amount of language between you.

>>142636430
Something grandiose with a sense of responsibility would make sense, but his author called it best. A ball of bounding fluff that yaps and whines and whimpers, gobbles up everything with very little caution, and most of all loves people. Like a dog he's better when he has companions, and he feels purpose in protecting them and making them happy. Also like a dog he must learn to keep his mouth shut and to stop running off alone. He needs the support of others and in some cases it's mutual. A dog can be a menace or man's best friend; sometimes the difference is just a matter of trust.
>>
>>142654282
My cousin knows about her in general. But nobody knows how I feel about her...well, aside from her.

>>142657426
All the time. There's still some worksafe stuff that doesn't show up on the worksafe booru for some reason.
>>
File: wat.jpg (39 KB, 136x155) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
39 KB, 136x155
Sorry to bother but I have a question.
I heard in the weekend waifu drawthread that the Yunochii tripfag that everyone liked was actually a bastard who gave up on Yuno for a silly reason, is it true?
Or just lies and slender? (which I hope)
>>
>>142659934
Why would I care about stupid drama with waifufags?
>>
>>142659934
It's true.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 176

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.