[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aoi Bungaku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
It hurts me that this isn't more popular.
>>
>>113343445
> "Why isn't X more popular? I want it to be more popular!"
> X gets popular
> "It's shit now. Fanbase it's stupid even though it has noting to do with the work itself. Which idiot hyped it? It couldn't be me because I never liked it in a first place!"
Every fuckin' time.
>>
>>113343445
Why does it need to be more popular?

It's a nice little collection, not being talked about isn't really damaging it in any way.
>>
The elf NTR was great.
>>
>>113343445
Didnt want to finish it after the Kokoro episode because of how different it felt from the book. I shouldve expected it given the format but it was disappointing nonetheless.
>>
>>113344310
Youths should read real literature, not just watch shitty pandering cartoons. This is a gateway to that.
>>
>>113343445

It's not my fault your show isn't more popular
>>
It was a mixed bag.
>>
>>113343445
US release never
>>
>>113344310
you clearly don't realise the LN cancer out there. any means to stop it spreading is welcome.
>>
>>113343445
Wait, is it Hanzawa?
>>
>>113345984
Nah, it's Komikado-sensei.
>>
>>113343445
Even RL Stine books are better than this (powerpoint) crap.
>>
>>113345368
>real literature
You mean treatises and historical manuscripts, right?
>>
>>113346429
Please don't defend garbage like light novels
>>
Wait a second, is that Sakai?
>>
>>113343445
It hurts me that it is as popular as it is.
>>
It wasn't that good. I only liked No Longer Human and the Cherry Blossom one about the woodcutter and the bitch.

ntr shit was bleh
>>
Kappa, Rashomon, The Setting Sun anime when?

>>113346612
Ningen Shikaku was dreadfully bad and all that just because "hurr can't show drugs on TV"
>>
>>113346641
Japan's policy on drugs is ridiculous.
The most sensible thing in all of it is probably the ban on alcohol and smoking below 21.
>>
>>113346641
The no drugs was shit, but it was still decent. It implied he went and got hooked on drugs before killing himself in the end.
>>
Because theres a better Aoi series currently airing.
>>
>>113346692
The no drugs thing killed the plot, the protagonists fall to the morphine or whatever it was.
He only tried killing himself once and that was with that woman.
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>113346692
It was like the teasing ecchi shows go for. 'If you want to see the nipple buy the BD' 'If you want the drug-taking scenes, read the book'.
Good marketing.
>>
>>113346798
Hilariously bad. I'm disappoint /a/ didn't watch that arc for shit and giggles.
>>
>>113347051
Except that the book is old enough that marketing it like that isn't worth it.
>>
Dropped it on the second episode. Rainbow is better and more underrated.
>>
>>113347183
They really wanted to make middlehigh schoolers to read it.
>>
>>113347218
Nah. Rainbow is really slow plus the narrator is annoying as hell. Made me feel as if I watched an educationary show for kiddies.
>>
>>113347232
It's way too edgy to be a book for school, though.
>>
File: earth.jpg (141 KB, 597x349) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
141 KB, 597x349
>>113347405
Homer's bullshit is way to edgy for kids to read. Fuck this straight earth.
>>
>>113347405
>way too edgy
I had to read for school a book about some peasant who beats his pregnant wife whom he didn't love but married her for her money, and all the beatings were described in such details that it was really horror to read and also the girl was also beated by her father. It was painful to read since it was witten in a naturalist matter, but that did not make the book edgy at all. Good literature can't be edgy, unless you are a retard.
>>
>>113347261
Feels were had, though. All in all I feel like the manga might end up being better, but that's in my backlog for now.
>>
>>113345368
>>113345664
I'd rather people just watched what they wanted to and read what they wanted to.

Watching the anime adaptation of NLH isn't going to get you to pick up Dostoevsky if you weren't interested in that to begin with.
>>
>>113347548
But it can make you stop reading shit because you begin to see it for what it is.
>>
RIP thread
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.