[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accelerators powers actually work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
Most of you dumbasses don't even know how they work and start spreading bullshit about he can be defeated by x character from y series.

Accelerator can change the vector (hence to accelerate) of anything which comes into contact with him.

His mental calculations can either be active or passive, as mentioned from the series.

Its already mentioned in the series how he is able to reflect harmful frequencies of electromagnetic waves, hence why his hair is white and is unsure whether its natural or not since hes been reflecting from such a young age.

He literally cannot be beaten. Why? He can freely manipulate matter and electromagnetic waves. So the only chance of killing him is putting him in a place where he is not able to use his abilities, hint: no such place exists.
>>
If anyone dares to say 'well put him in free-space'

1) Dark matter is still matter, according to his abilities he is able to still manipulate that.
2) How would you even get him into free space to begin with.
>>
What about a Psychic attack?
>>
>>111172379
In some way,shape, or form, 'psychic attacks' are only possible because there some connection between the opponent and yourself, this connection has to be tangible in some way.
>>
File: demonbane4.jpg (727 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
demonbane4.jpg
727 KB, 1920x1200
>>
>>111172436
>this connection has to be tangible in some way
I don't think that's how Psychic attacks work.
>>
I miss Accelspam
>>
Poison his food.
>>
>>111172555
Yes, that is how they work, if there is no connection how are you able to manipulate the person you're targeting.

Unless you're talking about some magical bs.
>>111172639
Accelerates the chemicals causing harm out of his body
>>
>>111172379
Magic doesn't follow the rules of physics, so that's probably the best bet.
>>
Then use a vector-less attack. Use an attack that's based on scalars. Also, Accelerator's power isn't infinite. You can eventually overpower him if you apply great enough a force such that he can't redirect it. If you chuck him into a black hole, for example, I doubt his powers are strong enough to save himself.
>>
As a big fan on Accelerator, I have to call bullshit. While he's extremely hard to beat and beating him would require very specific set of circumstances. It'll be harder if your definition of "beat" is killing him and not just knocking him unconscious and escaping. It's not impossible, but unless you're very powerful or can get around his powers some other way. It's not impossible, but it'll be difficult and pretty much a one-try thing because if you fail, you're dead.
>>
Someone with a higher ki/chi/life energy and blast his ass.
>>
>acceleration is the only vector
hurrrr
>>
Use psychology against him. Convince him to commit suicide.
>>
I want more raildex physics/science discussion threads
>>
>>111172840
That wouldn't be hard but he's got someone watching his back.
>>
>>111172267
There is literally nothing you can physically throw at him that cannot be reflected back. Only way you can beat him is omnipotent level abilities. Reality Warping and stuff
>>
Accelfags are the fucking worse. I can name 5 /a/s that can beat accelerfaggot
1. Gilgamesh
2. Fag from miri nikki
3. Alucard
4. Nanika
5. Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann
>>
>>111172720
In the novels whenver he reflects magic, random effects occur but it still gets reflected.
>>
>travel in time
>kill his grandparent
>???
>profit!
>>
File: 666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png (578 KB, 1116x1100) Image search: [Google]
666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png
578 KB, 1116x1100
The Flash can move the entire universe relative to Accelerator so that he's suddenly in space and suffocating to death

The Flash can steal all of Accelerator's speed away both active and passive and he'll be a statue

The Flash can pick up Accelerator directly or indirectly and toss him into the Speed Force where he will be vaporized into Speed Force energy

The Flash can go back in time and kill Accelerator's ancestors before they were even born

The Flash can accelerate Accelerator's rate of aging and have him die from old age in less than 1 attosecond
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Onii-sama can murder Acceliturd before he can say Flash Step.
>>
File: colorless_world.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
colorless_world.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Magic could beat him, shit doesn't even have well-defined physics. E.g. Kumagawa's All Fiction. He's erased people before and even colors. Has to keep his powers in check or else he could erase the world.
>>
>>111172738
There is no such thing as a 'vector-less' attack. To attack, you are already using a form of a vector. Scalar quantities are just magnitudes, if they dont move what are you going to do? Its like having a gun and bullet but not allowing to pull the trigger.

Being human to begin with already sets limitations, but so far concerning the series there are no such limits mentioned, after all he is able to create a plasma nitrogen bomb at his free will. So im pretty safe to say his powers are limitless
>>111172759
Elaborate on hard to beat requiring specific circumstances cause I dont believe it.
>>111172771
>cause that wouldnt be physical
>>111172908
Pretty much this, but at this point the discussion gets stupid, for example "What if you could wish him out of existence" lol.
>>111172958
I think you're just stupid
>>
>>111172958
First of all, you're assuming that this person is an actual fan of Accelerator and not someone posting this thread to get responses. And second of all, Gilgamesh probably couldn't beat Accelerator
>>
>>111172738
That's one ofthe basic misunderstood notions about his ability. It doesn't get harder for him to reflect something just because it's stronger (has a larger force) all vectors are reflected with minimal difficulty. Trying to overload him by throw massive amount of different vectors doesn't work which is why he can easily survive explosions.
>>
File: conbustposter.jpg (42 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
conbustposter.jpg
42 KB, 442x350
A challenger approaches
>>
>>111173062
>can think at the speed of light
>perceive events in an atto-second
Does not fucking compute. Whoever wrote that garbage is a nincompoop.
>>
File: 435be104.jpg (36 KB, 223x590) Image search: [Google]
435be104.jpg
36 KB, 223x590
>>111172738
>>
>>111173076
No you are stupid. First of all Nanika can wish Accelfag away. Gil can destroy the planet. Guren Lagann can destroy the galaxy etc
>>
File: badass overlord zetta.jpg (35 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
badass overlord zetta.jpg
35 KB, 320x220
>>111172908
"Let's see now... if I write that Accelerator doucheface never existed in the Sacred Tome...

What could possibly go wrong?"
>>
>>111173165
Then how did he get shot trying to save Last Order?
>>
>>111173076
One circumstance is being able to either cancel out or separate him from his powers. Most won't be able to do this. Another is to know his powers well enough to get around them. Another is to simply be so powerful his powers don't matter.
>>
>>111173073
At this point were basically making things up, people could start saying "Yeah well ill get suzumiya haruhi to wish him out of existence"
Its kinda nonsensical.
>>111173062
1)Like I said in the 2nd post, we are unknown of the properties of dark matter, you don't know if he will suffocate in free space or not.
2)Flash cannot move the entire universe, otherwise he will require more energy than the universe has which isnt possible according to the laws of thermodynamics
3)"Speed force"
>Force
4)Talking about time travel is nonsensical, we don't know how it works.
5)Flash can accelerate accelerators rate of aging? Yeah I think you need to pick up a physics text book
>>
Where is my season 3?
>>
>>111173244
Wtf Gil can destroy worlds but what is the use in that? It's not like he can survive without land and air
>>
File: 17105.jpg (193 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
17105.jpg
193 KB, 390x600
>>111172840
Sorry, pet lolis negate all suicide persuasion rolls.
>>
>>111172267
So how do you explain Toum's right hand ?
>>
>>111173280
Technically this whole notion of reflecting vectors is nonsensical.
>>
>>111173266
He was doing a much more complex process than just deflecting. There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (13 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
13 KB, 238x212
I would love to see acceldrones explain how accelerator can win this fight
>>
>>111173367
Power of fap.
>>
>>111173244
Id like to type out how many ways youre wrong but I think you are too stubborn to accept them>>111173267
>. Most won't be able to do this. Another is to know his powers well enough to get around them. Another is to simply be so powerful his powers don't matter.
>>111173267
How would you separate his powers from him? This is treading on assumptions now, we don't actually know how espers differ from humans. You cant get around his powers, his powers are simple laws of physics.
>>
>>111173280
The Flash can pick up Touma and run his right fist into Accelerator's face at fatal speeds.
>>
>>111173350
He's magic dude
>>
To all you "LET'S PUT HIM IN SPACE, THAT'LL KILL HIM" guys, remember, Accel has the body of a prepubescent girl because even his hormones are screwed up by the deflecting ability. As long as he had a balanced breakfast and a lungful of air before it happened, he might be able to deflect all energy and matter back into his body to become a self-sustaining system, rendering any environmental hazard ineffective.
>>
>>111173367
Touma's right hand is a God level omnipotent ability. Basically on the same level as reality warping. I think OP is talking about how people like Xavier or Gilgamesh or Goku can kill Accelerator. It get a bit retarded when you start introducing characters like The one above all or some other reality warping character
>>
File: YukariP.png (251 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
YukariP.png
251 KB, 490x480
Oh, hello. I didn't see you there.
>>
Kihara-kun's vector tricking can beat him. That's already a valid method stated by the novel. There's also IB.

If we look at the current Accelerator and don't assume limitless usage of his power, he loses it after 30 minutes of usage due to running out of battery juice. If you don't rile him up enough for him to assume angel mode, then you can kill him at this time.
>>
>>111173410
Thats correct.... but for the sake of argument etc etc.
>>111173496
Touma is normal except for his hand. Therefore if accelerator were to simply take a normal object such as metal and bend it into a barrier touma would die instantaneously.
>>
Wait for him to die of old age.
>>
>>111173509
Right so he remakes the earth afterwards? He still has nothing to do after destroying the planet.
>>
>>111173588
Accelerator would be too slow to bend anything before the Flash speed forces his face with Touma's fist
>>
First things first. If he can manipulate any vector simply by calculating it, he could theoretically just hurl the earth into the sun by messing with the gravity vector between them. Along those lines, he could stop an enemy's blood flow or alter air currents to suffocate them. What I'm getting at is that his power isn't very well defined and, theoretically, he could kill pretty much anybody with a thought.

I guess his limitation is the calculation step. If you subjected him to an attack with a large amount of unpredictable factors, he wouldn't be able to calculate himself out of it.
>>
>>111173467
I'm not sure? But I'm sure that there's a way to make sure he cannot use his powers period, even angel mode. I don't see Academy City not having a way to shut its espers down if need be
>>
>>111172267
He can't do shit about shit like curses, we've been over this is almost every Raildex thread.
>>
>>111173521
Are you for fucking real? Do you have any clue whatsoever on how cell respiration works?
And no, this faggot doesn't the ability to split atoms. He manipulates force vectors and negates opposing vectors to effectively make the most of his power.
>>
File: 31525.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
31525.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
>>111173592
>implying he can't vector age and stay a Japanese high school student forever

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HIM SO BAD, ANON-KUN? JEALOUSY?
>>
>>111172699
>Unless you're talking about some magical bs.
Gee, ya think?
>>
>>111173280
>Its kinda nonsensical.
>are unknown of the properties of dark matter
>which isnt possible according to the laws of thermodynamics
>time travel is nonsensical, we don't know how it works.
>Yeah I think you need to pick up a physics text book

What I find hilarious is that you keep saying other characters aren't consistent with the laws of physics when Accelerator's ability isn't consistent either.

It's like you magically draw the line right at his abilities. Anything more is "nonsensical", anything less is a-ok.
>>
>>111173664
Yeah Accelerator has an planet killing ability that doesn't deal with sending the planet into the nearest start. Just take orbiting vector break it into two vectors and send it towards each other. Planet explodes
>>
File: men_who_stare_at_goats_001.jpg (67 KB, 1000x416) Image search: [Google]
men_who_stare_at_goats_001.jpg
67 KB, 1000x416
George Cloony could kill Accelerator if he got the drop on him. The auto reflection cannot discern the danger of the weak kinetic forces, and he won't be able to focus enough to stop the heart attack once he realizes what is happening.
>>
>>111173714
He was able to reprogram Last Order's brain and he can produce and manipulate exotic matter. Respiration is a much simpler physiological function than human cognition and the most reasonable assumption about dark matter creation is that he produces it from normal matter, which would probably involves subatomic shenanigans. Splitting a couple of oxygens off a carbon would probably be child's play.
>>
>>111173664
>I guess his limitation is the calculation step
I guess his tardiness is his limitation, it took him 10000 sister to come up with the reverse blood flow trick and a fist into the face to realize that he can control the air.
>>
>>111173365
Snipe his pet loli
>>
>>111173765
I don't think Flash has ever moved the entire universe
>>
You could get Accelerator to kill himself by removing all coffee in the universe.
>>
>>111172267
I cast mudo, while using power word "kill". Game. Now to kill that there Touma.
>>
>>111172699
The whole catch to his power is that he has to be able to recognize the vector he's dealing with and calculate its redirection. Poison will more than likely get around that.
>>
>>111173803
>Just take orbiting vector break it into two vectors
It's not just one or two vectors he has to calculate all the momentum, velocity, force, the displacement, etc. on a planetary scale and use all that shit to hurl a planet into the sun.

Accelerator is strong as shit, but he aint that strong. nigga can move a building. thats about it
>>
>>111173944
Yeah see how long you last if you do that
>>
>>111173592
Defeat as in another person causing an earlier death than the natural intended time. But yeah thats the only way he dies I guess.
>>111173641
This is incorrect. He can change the vector of electromagnetic waves, which on earth travels almost at the speed of light. Too slow is completely out of the question
>>111173682
Well if youre not sure youre just making stuff up. E.g "why dont we wish him out of existence" as I mentioned before
>>111173709
This is sort of like magic, theres a tangible link.
>>111173714
He does have the ability to split atoms. If hes able to condense nitrogen in the air into plasma, that requires MUCH more energy than splitting an atom.
>>111173765
What I mean by that is accelerator at least has well defined abilities. His ability is basically to change vectors after all, thats not too far fetched isnt it? Its more logical than "magic" rofl
>>
>>111173883
He was manipulating the directions of a current. Currently doing that is way out of his reach.
>>
>>111173933
Accel can fly right? When Last Order was dying, why was he trying to drive her somewhere?
>>
Something like a voodoo doll would kill him.
Something that is deadly to even look at would kill him.
Various psychics from manga/anime would kill him.
Planet destroying attacks or attacks that could change the location could kill him.
If they were aware of his trick, characters with enough physical ability could do it. (This is exactly the kind of horseshit that say, Jotaro and Star Platinum could exploit, because Jojo's is silly)
There are lots of ways to do it. His ability is still very strong, but not really unbeatable.
>>
>>111173664
Accel's power works via a field. To execute precisely calculated manipulations, he has to almost be touching what he wants to vector.

His field automatically deflects anything that touches it if he isn't issuing any commands to it, though. If you threw a bunch of random attacks at him, his field would deflect them even if he couldn't calculate anything useful.
>>
>>111174016
>almost at the speed of light
The Flash is orders of magnitudes faster than the speed of light.
>>
>>111173883
Also you don't breathe out the same amount of oxygen atoms you breathe in. He would run out of oxygen and die.
>>
>>111173933
Basically he is the closest the a computer out of all the espers. So he also shares a computer's lack of creativity and ingenuity
>>
generic thread is generic
>>
File: 1406221035528.jpg (198 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1406221035528.jpg
198 KB, 600x800
>>111173979
Good look against the eight dragons in his arm.
>>
>>111172267
Magic.
>>
Throw him into a blackhole.
>>
>>111174016
Well I have no concrete way to prove that Academy City can stop an esper in their tracks but I don't think it's so ridiculous as to call it "making stuff up"
>>
>>111173933
Well, that's because he's a dipshit who's power was so great he never even thought about applying it in different ways. He just thought he would win because nobody could harm him. Until Touma broke that illusion of his. Accelerator just needs more life experience and creativity. He's only about 16, anyway.
>>
>>111174009
If you read the Novel he does that to the building. Takes some kinetic force from the orbit and uses it to throw the building. He slows down the day by 5 mins
>>
>>111174053
He hadn't yet achieved White Wings and had limited battery so he couldn't just fly with his normal tornado wings.
>>
>>111173414
>There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.
We're talking anime here. Of course we can.
>>
His power is not well defined. Does he redirect vectors by will alone or does some force have to be supplied? If he were to try to stop a ball from falling, could he just calculate its gravity vector and redirect it upwards so it stops falling, or would he have to do something more fancy like actually supply a force to the ball? If it's the latter, then his power is nothing more than telekinesis.
>>
Why is it that accelfags nowadays are always wannabe STEM-fags, what happened to the actual STEM-fags?
>>111174016
>He does have the ability to split atoms. If hes able to condense nitrogen in the air into plasma, that requires MUCH more energy than splitting an atom.
Fuck no. This whole vector manipulation concept escapes you, doesn't it? He is manipulating airflows and increasing kinetic energy by also manipulating vectors. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>111174016
>What I mean by that is accelerator at least has well defined abilities.
Define, completely and unambiguously, his abilities.

>His ability is basically to change vectors after all, thats not too far fetched isnt it?
It's just as far-fetched as magic. It breaks fundamental laws of physics, regardless of how "well-defined" it is.

>Its more logical than "magic" rofl
You can't say something is more illogical than something else. It's akin to the error of saying something is "more unique". They're both illogical and unrealistic abilities.
>>
>>111173994
If hes able to change the direction of electromagnetic waves Im happy to assume he can change the direction of atoms.
>>111174074
Nothing moves faster than the speed of light as we know it. Even if he is able to move faster than the speed of light, touma would die since hes a regular human =).
>>
>drop large bomb on him
>he suffocates
in the source this is mentioned as a way to kill him
>>
>>111172267
Demonbane. He also can't do shit against people in Magic God level within Raildexverse either.
>>
>>111174090
If he could retain the same amount of energy and matter within his field, he could just recycle it. It would just be a matter of rearranging the configuration to continue biological processes.

At least as far as we know at this point in time given human knowledge. The question of whether experience and ideation requires external input to "grow" comes up.

Assuming a matter/energy configuration model of the human body, though, he could do it.
>>
>>111174224
>touma would die since hes a regular human
No, because he'd be protected by the speed force.
>>
>>111174120
Tiamat? What about her. Soon she will fall too, before the cleric/wizard.
>>
>>111174224
And nothing exists that is like accel as we know it. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>111174120
There are fucking eight of them now?
What the fuck, what are these things?
>>
File: 9f28o7iyf3wwe.png (104 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
9f28o7iyf3wwe.png
104 KB, 500x691
What could accelerator do against petrification?
>>
>>111174323
Ask Kamachi if you want to know, but yes there's eight of them now.
>>
>>111174120
I don't... is this fucking flame of recca now?
>>
What happens if a teleporter goes up against accel?
>>
>>111174142
actually i recall their best defense is Rensa 29 who has the ability to copy the ability of the level 5 espers. I don't know why but she is ranked alot lower than acceleator on the tier chart
>>
File: 1375261398566.png (1 MB, 1772x1041) Image search: [Google]
1375261398566.png
1 MB, 1772x1041
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>111174172
Shouldn't he be able to just push the air near him down? Or apply an upward momentum vector to his clothing?
>>
File: ss (2014-07-28 at 12.39.23).jpg (175 KB, 802x602) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-07-28 at 12.39.23).jpg
175 KB, 802x602
Do the VAs ever come back or no? I already tried adding the PS2 voice patch but it still didn't add them.
All power level threads are Demonbane threads anyways.
>>
>>111174224

The only reason Accel can change vectors is because he literally produces a field that makes physics bend to allow his power to exist. Saying Flash can't do x because it's not realistic is pretty fucking retarded when Acceletator canonically breaks physics to exist.
>>
This thread is meaningless without a complete definition of his powers.
>>
>>111174411
Friendly reminder that the bottom post in that is wrong.
>>
File: 1406266324743.png (378 KB, 1800x1300) Image search: [Google]
1406266324743.png
378 KB, 1800x1300
>>111174323

There were always eight, anon. You just didn't recognize the eyes for what they were.
>>
>>111174223
His abilities are something that we are quantifiable, e.g Its just basic physics principals

You could argue that, I wouldn't disagree immediately.

Again I cant argue that im right, but for the sake of this thread.
>>111174240
Assuming the bomb explodes.... assuming the bomb's explosions covers a large volume
>implying he couldnt do anything about that.
>>111174250
May as well Suzumiya Haruhi can kill him too, then.
>>111174442
Not quite sure if he literally "produces a field", it may seems so in the series but as far as I remember thats only the reflection part of his ability, not how they actually work.
Well id just say youre cheating, you can either have touma OR flash, otherwise you may as well say everyone that ever exists vs accelerator
>>
>>111174442
Dude he has a backup argument in his comment just incase you decided to write exactly what you wrote
>>
>>111173062
whatflashfagsbelieve, whatactuallyhappens.png
>>
>>111174596
it is literally mentioned in the book that he couldn't survive a nuke because he'd suffocate
>>
File: flame-of-recca-300862[1].jpg (157 KB, 800x1411) Image search: [Google]
flame-of-recca-300862[1].jpg
157 KB, 800x1411
>>111174492
Recognized them even before this shit came out.
>>
>>111174638
Nonsense, what "book" is this. Hes able to make plasma right under his fingertips, and you're saying he'll die from a petty nuke? He can easily contain the explosion within a volume of air.
>>
>>111174707
>what "book" is this
Index book 3
>>
>>111174707
Accel himself said during that fight that if they dropped a nuke on him he wouldn't survive because he wouldn't have any air to breath.
>>
>>111172267
>He literally cannot be beaten
And yet he let 3 goals in.
>>
Does Accel have bloodlust?
>>
>>111174737
If the 3rd season of anime gets released we'll see...
>>111174805
I feel that the directors made him do this because he would just be too powerful, with his powers that he has a nuke couldnt kill him...
>>
>>111174851
Accel has lolilust
>>
>>111174904
>If the 3rd season of anime gets released we'll see...
Accel get beaten yet again.
>>
>>111174904
Here comes the shitstorm, I can feel it.
>>
>>111174904
You haven't even read the LN have you?
>>
>>111173414

>There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.

Him saving LO that way was bad writing and really shouldn't be used as a basis. Same way Misaka can magically hack anything because hurr durr electricity
>>
Accel manga raws where?
>>
>>111175030
If you can read chink you can read the chink release.
http://www.dm5.com/m170532-p20/#ipg1
Pretty short chapter this month.
>>
File: img000010.jpg (690 KB, 1491x2126) Image search: [Google]
img000010.jpg
690 KB, 1491x2126
>>111174905

Gaku seems like a good choice
>>
>>111175011
LN and Animation sometimes have differences. Whether that applies for this I am not sure. But no, I havent read the LN I dont want to spoil myself, I want to be excited when I watch the anime
>>
>>111175055
But I don't want chinks. Where is the dengeki scanner anon? Is he kill?
>>
>>111175103
He usually takes a few days.
>>
>>111175141
Okay
>>
>>111175101
It does because JC Staff butchered the LNs, especially in Index II where they crammed 8 LNs into two cours.
>>
>slit his throat while he's asleep
No man's an island.
>>
>>111175101
Then no wonder you don't know shit about what can actually beat Accel. He gets shit on quite a bit by the magic side.
>>
>>111175282
Pretty sure he has auto-protect always on. Same reason you can't backstab or snipe him.

Real way of killing him would be to make him impossible to get any food whatsoever, until he starves.
>>
>>111175401
Or just use a curse on him, easy enough.
>>
>>111172267
He can't beat flash

Nobody can

Not even death

Not even time itself
>>
>>111174596
I wonder how he perceives vectors. If it's a combination of normal senses just heightened and accelerated by his genius super brain, then I say fire a high powered laser through his eye.

Even though he deflects most vectors, he obviously allows visible light through his eyes, and he literally can't see the laser coming since it moves at the speed of light so he wouldn't be able to change that property of his field fast enough.
>>
>>111172267
Put him in a vacuum, let him reflect that shit.
>>
>>111175485
No, he has his power set to auto-reflect based on a whitelist. That method is an easy way for you to die.
>>
>>111175612
Like I said, his whitelist includes visible light.

You'd at least blind him.
>>
Probably blow earth up. Weak ass frieza could blow a planet up, geck, even master roshi could blow up the moon, so that's even more powerful than a nuke.

So yea, anyone's who's stronger than master roshi could probably kill accel.
>>
>>111175470
What? Ive already disproven one flash guy.
>>111175485
Like I mentioned in the OP, if hes able to reflect electromagnetic waves which are harmful (which is why his hair is white like he said) it doesn't matter how 'he' perceives them, hes able to change them, visibly seeing them or not.
>>111175507
Mentioned in post 2, vacuum still has matter, dark matter.
>>
File: 1393366152596.jpg (2 MB, 4644x2718) Image search: [Google]
1393366152596.jpg
2 MB, 4644x2718
>>111172267
Anyone above Angel Mode Accel can easily beat him within his own universe. People of Ollerus level could too.
>>
>>111175507
Question is, how the fuck do you get him in a vacuum.
>>111175673
Maybe his whitelist includes solar and lightbulb light, but not other types, just to be sure someone ain't gonna use no lazor on his retina ?
>>
>>111175712
Freeza uses some sort of plasma energy attack, reflected. As for the nuke part, yeah its just inconsistent with the anime series, because he said hes able to control vectors in which he could indirectly save himself from the nuke, then says he will suffocate from the nuke
Its just bs, he wont die from the nuke.
>>
>>111175712
Well yeah, of course. The real question is how do you kill him and only him.
Blowing up the planet to kill Accel is like erasing your save file to kill a boss you're having trouble with, what's the point ?
>>
>>111175734
now you are just guessing he is able to block it.
>>
>>111175734

If a laser beam to the eye would work Kihara would have done it.
>>
>>111175799
No one ever said he's die from the nuke, but if you drop a nuke on him or nearby he really will die.
>>
>>111175673
I don't know about that. His physical appearance is the way it is because sunlight can't fuck with him. And you'd still be dead. No, that definitely would not work, the whitelist would only allow a certain degree of light or some shit to affect him, the laser would probably be reflected away without affecting him whatsoever.
>>
>>111175734
>Maybe his whitelist includes solar and lightbulb light, but not other types, just to be sure someone ain't gonna use no lazor on his retina ?
Your physics knowledge is terrible. Did you even graduate from high school? What do you think visible lasers exactly are?
>>
>>111175871
People a couple of posts above said that "In the LN accelerator says he would die if he were to get nuked", quite frankly I dont believe this or am questioning the people right now.
>>
>>111175921
Then read the fucking LN holy shit it's in volume 3.
>>
>>111175860
He's too dumb to think of it.

>>111175716
"Harmful" is not a strong classification.

>>111175734
White light is white light.

>>111175900
But sunlight does fuck with him since he can SEE IT.
>>
>>111175799

>then says he will suffocate from the nuke
>Its just bs, he wont die from the nuke.

Accelerator is not capable of saving himself from an oxygen-less environment. He doesn't know how to do it.
>>
>>111175716
Vacuum has dark matter, but we have no way of measuring it or calculating any way of affecting it. The only reason Accelerator can use the power the way he does is because he knows how the forces he affects work. When he was younger he didn't know everything but he could still deflect things he could visually perceive. He can neither understand nor see dark matter, therefore he can not affect it with his powers.

>>111175734
You don't have to put him in a vacuum, just create a vacuum around him. In addition you have espers who can teleport people and objects without touching them.
>>
File: 113.jpg (10 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
10 KB, 230x173
I bet Bleach could kill him
>>
>>111175799
which part of blow earth up you don't understand?

>>111175828
cell and frieza would survive in atmosphere, or any other alien shit in DBZ. And besides, the thread's about how to kill him? Why the fuck would I care if everyone else is dead? You make it seem as if only the good guys can kill this faggot? I think ciao zu can kill him too, ciao zu that dumbasss has that magic finger which makes you suffer from raging diarhea. Raging diarhea until he cant think or compute and then kill him.

Also, I think i saw this once, don't know if it;'s mentioned in this thread, any flying faggot in DBZ can win against accel, just follow him around and destroy shit, cant eat, cant drink = dead accel. Obviously that takes very very very long
>>
>>111175716
Not really, the anon told you that flash can just move touma to punch Accelerator in the face much faster than the speed of light. Touma would be protected by speed force and thats the end of accel

>b-but
>>
>>111175910
At what point did I say lasers aren't light ?
I just said he'd probably allow some light to reach him and not others, based on where it comes from/how it was generated.
>>
>>111176016
Oh god, I love the thought of that scenario.
>>
Unless you are so powerful you can warp reality or that vectors don't matter to you, you cannot beat him unless you can stop him from using his power. Even when magic "shits on him" he's still reasonably okay
>>
>>111176016
>>111176075
Well, in theory Toumas power would cancel the speed force and Touma would die before reaching Accel.
>>
>>111176008
Assuming you're an Earth citizen, even if you don't care if everyone is dead because you're a bad guy, you still lost the place where you keep all your stuff, ya know ? :^)

Also, I mentionned earlier in the thread to let him die of starvation by not letting him get access to food, so yeah.
>>
>>111176016
This is like the ultimate version of the double jesus throw punch on Carissa
>>
>>111176157
What are you talking about?

There's always new Namek.
>>
>>111175960
In that context it is a classification, but regardless he can reflect ANY electromagnetic wave.
>>111175959
Don't want to read, want to watch the anime, otherwise when im watching the anime im going to be unexcited and say "oh and this is where xyz happens"
>>111175962
He could just use his wings and fly away... there are countless ideas and possibilities that he can do. People don't instantly die without oxygen, he could probably survive 45 seconds or a minute like a normal human without oxygen.
>>111175984
Exactly, which is why I mentioned in this post we are unsure of it so we cannot determine possibilities that he could do, but saying he cannot understand or see (see is a useless term because he doesnt need to see EM waves to reflect them) is an assumption, Academy city is very advanced and we are unsure of their discoveries about physics/chemistry
>>111176008
You cant blow it up if accelerator reflects the blast.
>>111176016
Suzumiya Haruhi can also wish him out of existence, also I said hes using two characters. Why don't I get two characters? Why not just say every person in existence vs. accelerator? It gets stupid at a point.
>>
File: 1391062892335.jpg (1 MB, 1105x1600) Image search: [Google]
1391062892335.jpg
1 MB, 1105x1600
If Touma can't beat a the average magician like pic related, then neither can Accel. Checkmate anime-onlyfag.

Friendly reminder that Season 3 Never.
>>
My understanding of his power is that he can change the direction of a vector directly back on itself, cancelling it out. so if you did something like lasso him, wouldn't he be stuck in the rope because the only vector is his pushing back on the rope? Couldn't you do it on a larger scale, like wrapping him in a roll of steel so he can't move? I have only watched the anime so Idk about any of his other abilities.
>>
>>111176187
I don't remember, can Shenron erase people from existence ? If so, there's that too.
>>
>>111176135
cant believe I didnt think of this. This guys right
>>
Why don't you just drive him to suicide by forcing him to not only live with the current people but also every other annoying loli in the series.
>>
>>111172547
>>111174250
>>111174431
It only makes Demonbane's aleph bigger.
>>
>>111176157
And how do you plan to keep him from food and water? He could use his powers to break just about any restraint you could put on him, including drugs. Not to mention, he'd likely kill you. So your plan wouldn't work, idiot.
>>
>>111176270
>Don't want to read, want to watch the anime, otherwise when im watching the anime im going to be unexcited and say "oh and this is where xyz happens"
Yeah that's totally why LN readers don't want Season 3, because they already know what happens. Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>111176270
Even if his powers could affect dark matter, it still doesn't give him the means to acquire oxygen to survive. Or any way to get out of the vacuum.
>>
File: 3800738-6290405234-13693.jpg (624 KB, 2366x1230) Image search: [Google]
3800738-6290405234-13693.jpg
624 KB, 2366x1230
>>111176270
>Suzumiya Haruhi can also wish him out of existence, also I said hes using two characters. Why don't I get two characters? Why not just say every person in existence vs. accelerator? It gets stupid at a point.

Because you're being stubborn, it's already mentioned that flash can move faster than anything, flash by himself can easily beat accel
>>
>>111173524
Touma's hand is the opposite of reality warping. Canonically, all Espers and Magicians are reality warper that constantly damage the fabric of reality by bending or outright changing the rules of physics to suit their whims.
IB is simply a set point in the universe that always maintains it's consistency and has always existed in one form or another as either a weapon, object, location or something else. Negating supernatural powers is just a side effect of being something that cannot be forced to change.
>>
>>111176157
Plenty of other planets I guess? meh, point is, he's dead. Pyrrhic victory I know. but sometimes man, sometimes.

>>111176270
any of them can probably move faster than accel and blow shit up from anywhere. Not aimed at him, but directly to the earth's core. try to be a bit creative. Not everything's aimed at accel. Never seen him reflect shit from the other end of the planet, so yea.
>>
>>111176349
Destroy or teleport away every source of nutrients in the country while he's asleep.
>>
>>111176405
That wouldn't stop him from going to another country. This is a stupid plan. He'll just kill you and go to another country.
>>
>>111172267
I love it when people who have only watched the anime come here and talk about Accel as if they know him.
>>
>>111176351
>Assumping all LN readers dont want season 3
What is the point of your post? How am I retarded in any way from that post.
>>111176384
Again I wont say that his powers can manipulate dark matter, but if he could were unsure of what he could actually do, we dont know how matter links to dark matter. Who knows that dark matter can be turned into regular matter some how and create his own Oxygen?
>>111176385
Poster above mentioned Touma's right hand cancels the speed force and kills himself.
Also it doesnt matter if he can move fast, he reflects. How exactly does Flash kill accelerator? speed isnt a factor
>>111176399
Indirectly killing him, A poster above mentioned about this. Were talking 1 v 1.
>>
>>111176468
What makes you think he'll know I did it ?
Also, I'm not stupid, I'm ordering every boat on the planet away from Japan.
Shit, I don't remember, can this faggot fly long distances ?
>>
File: air-cannon.png (35 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
air-cannon.png
35 KB, 200x200
>>111175470

Couldn't Shrike from Hyperion just one up what Zoom did to wally?

Doraemon might have a dogu to solve Accel
>>
>>111176511
Its more than enough to know.
>Your fedora is tipping you LN reader.
>>
Accelerator can't defend against cognitohazards(sensing them induces an effect in you) or infohazards(knowing about them induces an effect in you).
>>
>>111176519
Because you're assuming that because you read the LNs you won't be excited during S3 which is retarded.
>>
>>111172267
>almost died if it wasn't for pity plot armor
>>
>>111172267
Pretty sure he wouldn't survive being within a few AU of a supernova.
>>
>>111176555
Keep being delusional.
>>
>>111176329
No, they tried that on Vegeta and Nappa. But they probably weren't just creative enough when wishing.

>>111176270
He can reflect any electromagnetic wave, but he doesn't because otherwise he wouldn't be able to see. Light is not considered "harmful" to him so he allows it though his eyes (and actually every other part of him otherwise you wouldn't be able to see him).

So his defences are down when it comes to visible light. And considering that we have commercially available lasers that can burn skin using visible light, if we just up the megawatts a bit you could kill him pretty easily.
>>
File: YOLO.jpg (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
YOLO.jpg
7 KB, 272x185
>>
>>111176349
restraint him? why would they, just destroy anything in his vicinity, he's slow as shit.

>>111176519
1 v 1 doesn't allow indirect killing? why not? a kill is a kill. and it is directly killing him. And a billion other innocent people.

>>111176519
Doesn't accel needs to comprehend the vector of the thing he's manipulating or some shit? I don't think human can comprehend flash. Don't know, he might, but before he recomputes his auto protect, he dies.
>>
>>111176541
Do you even know how stupid you sound? All he'd have to do is get on a damn plane and go somewhere with food. And if anyone tried to stop him, he'd kill them
>>
>>111172958
I'm a Gilfagand Gil's pride aside i dont think he can win unless one of his NP's works like Touma's arm or the shit that came out of it.

That said I'm pretty sure an informed or really powerful Majin can fuck him up.
>>
>>111173062
I know this is late, but you're truly a fucking retard.
>>
>>111176650
As much as I love KnK, she just wouldn't be able to reach him with anything sharp.
>>
>>111176623
Not him, but it's obvious that Accelerator's autoreflection has parameters regarding shit like intensity speed and so on to know what's harmful or not.

For example, he can feel a breeze of wind.
But a Wind esper can't use super strong winds to attack him.
>>
Couldn't Shiki (Ryougi or otherwise) just kill the concept of Accelerator?
>>
Teleportation is better than Vectors, there's just no good users of it.
>>
>>111176674
>Doesn't accel needs to comprehend the vector of the thing he's manipulating or some shit?
Yes.
>>
>>111176674
Then he would fucking go somewhere with food. It wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>111176702
And that's exactly why i love KnK. Give an OP power to a non-OP person, effectively making it balanced. Imagine that in the hands of someone stronger...

On second thought, Shiki's 3rd Personality is effectively "The Universe" itself. If that's used?
>>
>>111176685
Psst, the joke is that I'm RPing a cliché'd villain who's not going to notice the glaring flaws in his plans. Ever since Inspector Gadget ?
>>
>>111176519
Well, at some point in the comics, the flash reaches the height of his power and is able to be literally everywhere in the universe at once. At this point you go beyond vectors and and measurable force.

And I do believe you are mistaken in one aspect, his subconscious defense is actually very limited. Which means that most attacks that go beyond throwing objects or energy at him has to be concious and calculated. Which means it depends on his reaction speed and is ability to make calculated predictions. Objects or energy moving at the speed of light from an unknown position are beyond predictability and impossible to react to. So there are in fact plenty of things that can kill Accel.
>>
>>111176541
He can chase after a fucking supersonic if he wants to.
>>
>>111176519

Accerelator

Cannot

Create

Oxygen

He can't do it with normal matter. He won't be able to do it with dark matter.
>>
>>111176732
............now that's a thought maybe? ._.
>>
>>111176824
Fuck off.
>>
>>111176732
You have to cut that concept in order for it to work.
I could be wrong, but I think the concept of him exists only inside his body and inside the Root. Both places are out of reach.
>>
>>111172378
>2) How would you even get him into free space to begin with.
Easy. Instead of moving him. I move everything around him, ie. the Earth, moon and atmosphere and everything else in it.
>>
>>111176824
I think you need to leave.
>>
>>111173344
Season 3 is coming spring 2015 by the way.
Screencap this if you want.
>>
Accelerator was in space last novel. You could have just shot his pod or whatever with a missile. He would have been killed.
>>
>>111176765
Void!Shiki can rewrite reality at will. She's litterally omnipotent. So of course.
>>
>>111176856
How would you do that and why can't he just follow you?
>>
>>111176752
it will be if like i said, some dick started following him flying around destroying everything edible. any dbz warrior with flying abilities can do this.

no one needs to fight him, just avoid him and destroy his shit. he has really shitty offensive capabilities.
>>
>>111176623
No, no, no, no, no. You're getting way too ahead of yourself. The light from that would be deemed harmful and reflected without harming him in any meaningful way. Even if that temporarily blinds him, you can't hurt him because of auto-reflect. He doesn't have to see something to have his power work. Otherwise, his arc would have ended when the Sister tried to snipe him in the very beginning.
>>
>>111176904
Easy, just have either Almighty Thor(Index one, not Marvel one) or Othinus to use their personal powers.
>>
>>111176904
I can do it because powers.

It's instant.
>>
Fuck this shit. Accelerator said he can manipulate the vectors that he TOUCH.
HOW THE FUCK CAN HE MANIPULATE THE AIR THAT IS MILES AWAY FROM HIS REACH!?
CHECK MATE ATHEIST!
>>
>>111172378
>1) Dark matter is still matter,
But he can't interact with it
>b-b-b-but
KAKINE'S DARK MATTER ISN'T THE ACTUAL DARK MATTER/ENERGY SCIENTISTS TALK ABOUT.

Saying that Accelerator could interact with it and create oxygen is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>111176903
Yeah, I guess omnipotent characters should just be left aside.
>>
>>111176904
Pretty sure someone in the magic side has the ability.
>>
>>111176907
He would notice this and kill them you absolute moron. And if this person is so powerful they can beat him, they wouldn't need to go around destroying his food.
>>
Magic God Kakine could probably beat him
>>
>>111176908
Actually his automatic defences (subconcious defenses) cover physical objects and energy like heat and electricity.

But like I said here >>111176773
there are plenty of things that would actually kill him.
>>
>>111176988
Beetle 05 please, Kakine will never reach magic god.
>>
>>111176964

He doesn't even know who Kakine is because he doesn't read the LNs
>>
>>111176562
Could you provide examples?
>>111176566
Im allowed to assume things for myself, cause I determine things for myself. Youre deciding my outcome? now thats REALLY retarded
>>111176577
Magnitude of vectors don't affect him.
>>111176674
I dont think freeza/dbz characters can destroy the planet anyway. You mentioned how they could "teleport" into the core and directly blow it up, Cooler died to a sun, freeza nearly died by a plasma ball (spirit bomb), Accelerator can do the same thing.

I wont talk about whether he can comprehend a vector or not because we do not know what they know.
>>111176773
Flash couldnt be at every point in the universe at once, he would have more energy than the universe it self then, its a plot inconsistency. Even if he was though, what could he really do to accelerator?

As for accelerator and his subconscious defence. Mistaken. He reflects EM waves without thought, these travel at the speed of light, no need to calculate, hence his hair is white how he mentioned in the series.
>>111176814
According to his powers he is theoretically able to. Whether you accept that or not is not up to me
>>111176856
He is bound to the earth by gravitational force. Who could do such a thing anyway?
>>111176871
Source sir?
>>111176964
Which is why I said ill refrain from talking about this right now because its a gray area.
>>
Oh, and for the record, the only people capable of killing accelerator in a tangible, direct, non-blowing-up-the-planet-to-kill-one-single-person-kinda way are people with MEoDP, I;E Tohno Shiki, Ryougi Shiki, Nanaya Shiki, etc etc, and possibly Archetype:Earth.

If we're talking all out godhood, then Featherline Augustus would do the trick.

If we're talking Hax, then...well...Najimi Ajimu aka Anshi'in, aka "all skill" wielder.

Those are the only non galaxy busters that I can imagine standing a chance against accelerator in a legitimate way, although technically featherline augustus is a multi-verse buster, she still doesn't count as an opponent.
>>
>>111176773
>energy moving at the speed of light

He can reflection shit like radiation.
>>
>>111172267
One-Punch Man
>>
>>111177077
There's people within his own universe that can kill him without blowing up the planet or killing the whole population.
>>
>>111177060

>According to his powers he is theoretically able to.

Theoretically

He needs to understand how to do it. He says that a nuke can kill him, therefor he doesn't know how to do it and is therefor unable to do it.
>>
>>111177060
It's not a gray area.
It's a darkheh area.
It's stupid, it doesn't make sense and you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>111177060
I feels it in ma boens. I said screencap it in a "you wait and see you faggots, what i'm saying is true and will happen!, screencap this so you can look back and be like "oh shit, he was rite""

No source, just "intuition".
>>
how could you possibly argue about this shit for 240 posts
>>
>>111172378
>Dark Matter is still matter
Not according to Kakine's powers you dumbfuck.
The LN specificially said that Kaikine creates matter that absolutely does not fucking exist.
>>
>>111177060
>According to his powers he is theoretically able to.
If he was able to fucking create oxygen then Kamachi would have said he is able to fucking create oxygen.
>>
>>111177060
>plot inconsistency
It's the fucking speedforce.
>>
>>111177077
We already mentionned MEoDP, mind telling us how, even giving it their all, not-Void!Ryougi and Nanaya could possibly manage to hit Accel ?
>>111177109
Fuck, that's a nice scenario. Wonder what would happen.
>>
>>111177060

>he would have more energy than the universe it self then, its a plot inconsistency

Kakine creates matter out of nothing

There is no inconsistency because raildex is fucking retarded
>>
>>111177060
>He reflects EM waves without thought, these travel at the speed of light, no need to calculate, hence his hair is white how he mentioned in the series.

But you can see him you stupid fuck, so he's not reflecting all EM waves. Otherwise he'd look something like a mirror.
>>
>>111177157
Because an anime only moron doesn't seem to understand that Accel isn't invincible.
>>
>>111177077
GAE BOLG
>>
>>111177123
Yeah , but that's because they knew before hand how his powers operated, and even that person didn't win in the end by the way. Accelerator went level 6 psychopath on that dog guy and sent him flying into orbit
>>
>>111177240
Hax against hax basically. Fuck, this one is nice too, the fuck happens then, if we assume Accel knows beforehand what Gae Bolg does and trie to counter it ?
>>
>>111177255
I'm not talking about Kihara and that wasn't level 6 or anywhere near level 6. Level 6 is theoretically Magic God level which is near top level within Index.
>>
>>111177255
Later on in the novels, Accelerator gets his ass kicked.

I mean, he gets his ass kicked by god-level bullshit garbage, but he still gets his ass kicked.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.