[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking stupid? Why do they always find douchebags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 224x225
Why are women so fucking stupid?

Why do they always find douchebags attractive?

Im no nice guy by any means since that's completely beta, but women are always turned on by complete scum for whatever reason, then complain that they want gentlemen and nice guys who have feelings.

tl;dr girls are turned on by the exact opposite of what they claim to want
>>
>>29561011
is your dad a douchebag? or is he a cuck?

choose one
>>
>>29561011
Women are retarded second class animals that don't use logic or reasoning. Don't question it just end them slowly and painfully. They are a lost cause waiting for death. You can't save them nor can they save themselves.

I enjoy my problem free life full of wonders and excitement without there kind.
>>
>>29561054

But women have the ultimate weapon, the ultimate trump card:

Their vagina. Men are powerless in the face of the almighty vagina.
>>
>>29561054
>women are retarded animals that don't use logic or reasoning
>yet they maintain power over men and have guided mass media to give them more control over society
uh huh
>>
>>29561011
>Why are women so fucking stupid?
they have no reason to be more intelligent

>>29561054
>second class
second class anon? they clearly have a privileged place in society. you must not live in western society
>>
>>29561089
>have guided mass media to give them more control over society
nobody is claiming this except you

please enter Female in the name field so it will be easier to identify and hide your posts in this thread
>>
>>29561112

I made this post >>29561083

and I'm a man and I agree with everyone that has replied to you. Women have successfully gotten men to do their bidding. That's why, besides calling them sluts and whores on 4chan once in a while, I don't get mad at women anymore. The problem is the culture, the society, and how men and women have caused this whole mess. Women are the protected gender, men are the disposable gender, it's all fucked up.
>>
>waaaahhh my oneitis started dating another guy
>he's a fucking douchebag and scum

OP, women don't actually like scummy douchebags. That's why you are still a virgin.
>>
>>29561130
>Bait
GG
>>
>>29561130
my oneitis is single.

it's only a matter of time before she finds a chad though
>>
>>29561011
>but women are always turned on by complete scum for whatever reason, then complain that they want gentlemen and nice guys who have feelings.

The men most women find attractive aren't complete scum, and they barely ever, if at all, complain about wanting gentlemen with feelings.

The only women who do actually do this are low tier practice girls, which is pretty much all robots are capable of aiming for.
>>
>>29561054
>Women are retarded second class animals that don't use logic or reasoning.

Using this statement in the context of discussing their relationship preferences is massively autistic and completely explains why you're so bitter about this.
>>
>>29561130
>That's why you are still a virgin.
imagine how stupid the corollary would sound:
"Mary, guys don't like bitches. that's why you are still a virgin."
>>
>>29561222

Actual virgin girls are almost always actual bitches though.
>>
If we can make test tube babies and men are the ones who build civilisations, why don't we just progress to an all male utopia?
>>
If that picture is of the guy I think it is then he's actually insanely attractive. I'm a 100% straight male and I'd totally fuck him, not even joking.
>>
>>29561273
females are soft and cute so nothing can replace them as fucktoys
too bad you cant kill them when they turn into harpies and leeches
>>
>>29561273

Because a utopia isn't a society full of men who failed to develop emotionally and sexually past 14.
>>
>>29561169
Why haven't you asked her out?
>>
>>29561011
They just are, mostly for reasons that don't involve what they find attractive.
>>
Women, just like men, like mates that mirror the expectations and opinion they have of themselves.

For instance, fucked-up girls with no self-esteem will flock to douchebags because they'll seem more "honest", for the sole reason that they have the same opinion of them that they have of themselves. In comparison, nice guys feel weird and distant because these girls feel like they don't deserve to be treated well. As such, douchebags will appear to understand them more and have insight into their personalities when they just happen to treat them like shit in the exact right way they feel like they should be treated - be it because of daddy issues, fucked-up teenage years, etc.

Likewise, most of you KV robots would probably destroy any relationship where the other person treats you well. Because, let's face it, you're fucked-up, weird, socially retarded, slightly traumatised by your childhood and teenage years and whoever loves you is probably wasting their time - or doesn't actually love you. You would never trust that somebody else actually loves you. You like jerks too, you just call them cunts.

Just look at /r9k/, the few of us who actually got relationships come back here and complain about cheating and controlling ex-girlfriends.

It really is true that you have to love yourself to be truly loved.
>>
>>29561324
From my past observations on this board he's ugly, a NEET, socially awkward, or any combination of the three.
>>
>>29561296
you're not 100% straight. piss off with this "I'm totally straight but I want to suck dick/fuck men" meme

you're bisexual and that's ok, just own it instead of making excuses
>>
>>29561348
>ugly

no

>neet

no

>awkward

yes
>>
>>29561335

This is true for me, but not in a relationship sense. Relationships with women are just beyond my dimension as a person, man and human being.

But, when it comes to women, and people in general, yeah, I much prefer people who are clear and honest as opposed to frauds and fake "nice" people. Don't get me wrong, plenty of people have fucked me over and been upfront and honest about it, but I got so used to it that I expected to treated that way. I still expect it, by women and men. Although I have to admit, it would still piss me off more if women directly harmed me these days.

I hate being lied to more than I hate being harmed.
>>
>>29561348

So any guy that doesn't ask out a female is bad? Is that what you're trying to say here? Or do you just mean guys that complain about it and lament after the fact that they didn't take action?
>>
>>29561442
My point was not that nice people are dishonest, but rather that you perceive them as dishonest because being treated nicely seems unnatural and uncanny to you after a life of loneliness and abuse. As a result, you only reach out to people who will hurt you more and reinforce this perception of yourself.

Challenge your beliefs anon.
>>
i can't tell if my oneitis was just being really friendly or if she was flirting
>>
>>29561504
Some girls actually don't know the difference until you make a move. I'm not kidding. Sometimes trying to kiss them/touch them will reframe the way they have been treating you in their mind. I know this sounds like "a weird trick to fuck any girl you want", but I'm serious.
>>
To all of you with an oneitis: Why haven't you asked her out? It would put an immediate closure to your beta orbiting, one way or another. There is literally no downside to doing it.
>>
>>29561501

No thanks. Wait, so why should I be the one to be forced out of my routine, while women can still be the way they are, and nobody will force them to change or challenge their beliefs? I'm not listening to you, if people want me to rejoin society (and a lot have been saying that to me recently) then maybe they shouldn't have abused me in the first place. Go fuck yourself. Plenty of people have pretended to be nice to me so they could play mind games with me, many of them even admitted it, you faggot.
>>
>>29561659
I'm not saying trusting people will always work, but being so distrustful of others never does. Of course there are people who are out there to get you, but it's misguided to think that everybody acts like them. And, just so you know, I never said that women shouldn't change, just that you should too. You are the one I'm talking to after all.

Your misery is probably familiar and comforting, but it's worthless. Venture and be hurt, you seem to hurt anyways. You can kill yourself if it gets too hard.
>>
>>29561335
>It really is true that you have to love yourself to be truly loved.

well guess I am fucked then. Good thing i bought a gun awhile back. someday I will leave this world and return to the abyss.
>>
>>29561743

Faggot. I am comfortable with how things are now. I know how the world works now, and I've been too fucked up by other people for years now to reverse course at this point.

I honestly don't even care anymore if women "date jerks" or whatever. I haven't for years. It's their choice, and even though I can slightly relate to a lot of them on how they are accustomed to being treated badly (as you put it), I'm not going to pretend as though we have any sort of connection.

I will kill myself when certain people are no longer around. You and the rest of the Internet would see this as a fun, good thing, and I do too, but in my own way. It's for the better, anyways, but I still have some time left to go.
>>
File: 1467015318274.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467015318274.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29561130

Falsey correlating attractiveness with your worth and morality as a person is something only normies do, since you fuckers believe in the "just world" fallacy.

"What's that, you can't get a date? Well, you must just be an asshole! There's no way people could end up losing in life EVEN IF THEY'RE DECENT PEOPLE! That would mean the world isn't fair and beeeeing yourself doesn't mean anything!"

The possibility that you have shit genetics, had a shitty childhood and have been treated shittily lead to you being cynical, or, god forbid, THAT WOMEN AREN'T PERFECT UNTOUCHABLE CREATURES who can smell how good of a person you are by virtue of having a cunt, is beyond them. Women can't be blamed for anything ever, and the world HAS to be fair. FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1466927883593.png (170 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466927883593.png
170 KB, 700x1200
>>29561847

Falsley*

See above. Swallow the red pill. Roasties are shallow cunts
>>
File: 1466927639113.png (55 KB, 785x942) Image search: [Google]
1466927639113.png
55 KB, 785x942
>>29561852

Here's a little more for you. The 20/80 rule isn't just a meme, it's 100% true
>>
>>29561847

The cunts at /r/foreveralonewomen talked about the "just world fallacy" in their sticky.

Apparently, according to them, ONLY women can suffer from the "just world fallacy". If any men claim to be victims of it, then we're all just bitter virgins, according to the lovely gals at /r/foreveralonewomen.

I'm glad those cunts had to make the sub private because it kept getting raided.
>>
>>29561803
I know you're comfortable. You could feel better though, even though I'm sure it's reassuring to tell yourself that it's too late everyday - even though absolutely nobody can be sure of that. You seem smart enough, you got my point.

And no, I wouldn't see your suicide as fun or especially sad, I don't know you. You just struck me as the type of person that wouldn't mind killing themselves, and that point I don't see what's stopping you from trying things out.
>>
File: 1466927580171.png (83 KB, 1050x500) Image search: [Google]
1466927580171.png
83 KB, 1050x500
>>29561863

Do the math. Within a few percentage points, this confirms 20/80.

FUCKING ROASTIES

THIS IS NOW WOMAN HATE BREAD
>>
File: a.png (75 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
a.png
75 KB, 894x894
>>29561011
Did you save the same image twice?
oejgioanhal
>>
>>29561335
Nice post there reddit , can you teach me some PUA tricks??
>>
>>29561011
It's so good to be a bi master race, because even though i'm 5'6, i score A LOT with guys.

Like yesterday i kissed 3 guys, easy as fuck
>>
>>29561962
nice bitching, the cracked.com comments section
do you have any other hot opinions you'd care to share
>>
>>29561271
Yeah, but Anonimoose is saying that it would be unusual for a girl that WANTS sex to be unable to get it because of her personality.
>>
>>29561994
It's so easy to be gay. Gays will literally fuck anyone.
>>
>>29561894
Technically it was three times.
>the original
>the original (1)
>the original (2)
>>
>>29561620
she apologised a lot to me and would fight over the t.v remote
>>
>>29562187
Try randomly taking her hand and playing with it absent-mindedly. See how she reacts.
>>
>>29561011
maybe being attractive turns you into a douchebag, you get to experience what life is like for any 5/10+ woman
>>
Women just don't think. If a man makes them feel good they will do anything to keep him (unless another man that makes them feel even better comes of course) and it just happens that good looking and confident men make them feel good a lot easier and better.
>>
>>29561049
>is your dad a douchebag? or is he a cuck?

>tfw mine is both
>>
>>29561863
Women messaged unattractive men more than unattractive women were messaged by men. This just proves that LOOKs don't matter to women and That men are all thirsty.
>>
>>29562730
This just proves women are generally more polite. Which in this case reads more as dishonesty. I'd rather be rejected than strung along.
>>
>>29561011
It's not them being stupid it's a genetic survival tool. In ye olden time when an army came through an area they had urges that needed to be quelled, so they raped the local women. The local women that resisted likely were killed the women that didn't were sometimes allowed to live and some had children. Akin to dogs a trait was locked into women because of this constant scenario until the last 200 years.
>>
>>29561011
Firstly, these 'douchebags' probably aren't bad people. Some girl they were fucking wanted a relationship and the 'douchebag' said no. That's about all it takes for the average girl to tell everyone who will listen that Chad is a 'douchebag'.

Girls are attracted to a few things and several of them are tangential to being a douchebag. Women love socially dominant guys. A douchebag is often kind of socially dominant in that he hurls verbal abuse at people for no reason and thinks every conflict should be resolved with violence.
Women love being submissive and a guy taking control. Is the douchebag hitting her and telling her to shut the fuck up exactly the situation she wants? Nah but it's a whole lot closer than spineless beta Bill letting her walk all over him.
etc, etc.

What they REALLY want is a guy who has all of the attractive traits with none of the douchebaggery but a douchebag is better than beta Bill any day of the week.
>>
>>29562285
haven't seen her in two years, we live in different parts of the country to

we were briefly acquainted for like 2 weeks that was it
>>
>>29563043
Why do you lose time thinking about her? She might as well not exist.
>>
>>29561169

Mine too mate. Shame that we haven't spoken in a year and I kind of dun goofed the last we spoke.
>>
>>29563075
idk, she was the only attractive female who was ever nice to me/showed indication of attraction
>>
File: nrga500107cl.jpg (107 KB, 725x485) Image search: [Google]
nrga500107cl.jpg
107 KB, 725x485
>>29561083
Muh holes shill detected. Get out abby palmer.
>>
>>29561130
Lmao
End yerself dicknugger
>>
>>29561054

> They are a lost cause waiting for death.

And the leading cause of death in men; think of how many guys have died protecting women or trying to impress them or simply from stress being around them (repressing emotions like "wtf you are such a stupid cunt!").

There is a reason why men (though the trend is slowly reversing) die younger than women... too much giving a fuck about pussy...

And 90% of women don't even seem to get it (or want to get it); they have it real easy.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.