[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin Digital Miner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bitcoo.jpg (10 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
bitcoo.jpg
10 KB, 300x199
Some anon had experience with these miners? Are they good?
>>
>>1282102
I mined Bitcoins for a couple of months last Summer. My advice: don't bother. You're fighting an uphill battle as the network difficulty increases and you'll be lucky if you get a return on your investment. Also, Bitmain's supposedly releasing a new miner soon, which will surely make matters even worse as they deploy them in their own farms and the difficulty spikes even higher. It's much easier and less risky to trade Bitcoins/Altcoins. Only mine if you anticipate a steep rise in the value of bitcoin soon or you just want to do it for fun. That's my two cents, anyway.

Mining Profit Calculator: http://jblevins.org/btcmpc/
>>
>>1282102
>unironically wasting real money and electricity on this

Thanks for the laugh kid
>>
>>1282102

I bought one OP, realised they can't mine bitcoin.

>threw it away in disgust

Pieces of garbage op.
>>
>>1282102
you are better off trying to mine Ethereum
>>
Cloud mine Eth. Best to only invest what you can lose though, just like in any crypto venture.

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/330249
>>
Whatever happened to those scrypt miners they promised? Most of those were shady as fuck.

It's so easy for them just to keep "testing" them for months at a time and then run off with the money, and maybe, refund the people's money they just loaned off of interest free.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.