[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >6 years ago >I was 14 at that point >Hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>be me
>6 years ago
>I was 14 at that point
>Hanging out with my cousin
>Really chill gal
>We start talking about aliens and ghosts'
>We tell each other about things we have seen
>She mentions that there is a possible ghost in her house, and how when it's near by she feels like it's squeezing her.
>Tell her that I can see them
>I get up to use the bathroom again
>I look at the window in the room and see a little boy next to me
>He's wearing a black and grey striped shirt, and a baseball cap
>Kinda looked like he was from the 1950s/60s
>I freak out
>cousin asks me if I just saw one
>I say yes, and ask her how she knew
>She said she felt the squeezing
>We both leave that room.

Since then I've truly felt like somethings haunting me. What could it be /x/? Am I being haunted. The house was in Staten Island. Was there a murder there? Is this little boy reaching out to me? Someone please explain
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
File: well_fuck_this.jpg (91 KB, 673x432) Image search: [Google]
well_fuck_this.jpg
91 KB, 673x432
Maybe you should look for it instead of coming to us asshole
>>
>>17930353
I bet you just accidently looked in the mirror and thought your reflection was a ghost. It's cool though, we've all made that mistake at one point or another
>>
That house was built on an Indian burial ground of the Lenape people, and definitely had about 27 seperate and extreme violent murders.
The ghost boy-alien relfection was absolutely trying to warn you about the despair code and was a victim of the belray surge.
Just be wary of Bigfoot for the next few months and hopefully his psychic vampire assaults wont affect you too much.
>>
>>17930353
Cool story, OP. Too bad there's not much after though, otherwise it might have been a great one. Should have posted it in one of the spooky stories threads.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.