[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >6 years ago >I was 14 at that point >Hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>be me
>6 years ago
>I was 14 at that point
>Hanging out with my cousin
>Really chill gal
>We start talking about aliens and ghosts'
>We tell each other about things we have seen
>She mentions that there is a possible ghost in her house, and how when it's near by she feels like it's squeezing her.
>Tell her that I can see them
>I get up to use the bathroom again
>I look at the window in the room and see a little boy next to me
>He's wearing a black and grey striped shirt, and a baseball cap
>Kinda looked like he was from the 1950s/60s
>I freak out
>cousin asks me if I just saw one
>I say yes, and ask her how she knew
>She said she felt the squeezing
>We both leave that room.

Since then I've truly felt like somethings haunting me. What could it be /x/? Am I being haunted. The house was in Staten Island. Was there a murder there? Is this little boy reaching out to me? Someone please explain
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
File: well_fuck_this.jpg (91 KB, 673x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
well_fuck_this.jpg
91 KB, 673x432
Maybe you should look for it instead of coming to us asshole
>>
>>17930353
I bet you just accidently looked in the mirror and thought your reflection was a ghost. It's cool though, we've all made that mistake at one point or another
>>
That house was built on an Indian burial ground of the Lenape people, and definitely had about 27 seperate and extreme violent murders.
The ghost boy-alien relfection was absolutely trying to warn you about the despair code and was a victim of the belray surge.
Just be wary of Bigfoot for the next few months and hopefully his psychic vampire assaults wont affect you too much.
>>
>>17930353
Cool story, OP. Too bad there's not much after though, otherwise it might have been a great one. Should have posted it in one of the spooky stories threads.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.