[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17924130
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 545x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 545x700
>tfw you're literally Anubis
This being said, farewell /x/. I won't be coming back ever again.
>>
>>17927112
Rest in pepperoni you schizophrenic phaggot
>>
>>17927112
Y?
>>
>>17927112
See you tomorrow
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>17927112
don't forget, you're here forever.png
>>
I'll exchange a reading. Give me your query.
>>
>>17927145
Oh!! General reading!! Thank you desu senpi!
>>
>>17927145
Oh, and gender and age.
>>
>>17927145
I might be able to give you a lazy scry while I drive. What do you need?
>>
Third thread I am posting this in, I always have bad luck when it comes to asking a question and the thread dying.

Some info
Could I get some insight into this problem?

Male
28, just turned. My birth month is July!
Cancer

Is my consulting business going to be ok? I just started two months ago but getting my first client has been a real hurdle.
Any sort of guidance would be welcome.
>>
>>17927149
Yeah, give me a moment.
>>
>>17927192
<3 xoxo thank you dear!!! :)
>>
>>17927149
Well, in very general terms. It seems like you have begun something, without much headway. You'll find a new angle on it, and with work reach what you're looking for.

As for me, I'd like to know if I being considered for a position at P.
>>
>>17927201
You aren't the same person. I asked the other person for a reading. Go away. I have a reading waiting.
>>
>>17927205
lol. That's me. I'm not really good at this, if you expecting something more specific. It says that in the process of thinking it out (you practically need to overthink it), an idea will sort of 'fall out', and it'll lead you to what you want.
>>
>>17927207
lol you suck. Thanks for the reading though. :p
>>
File: hulk-cry.jpg (181 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
hulk-cry.jpg
181 KB, 900x600
>>17927209
kek, it wasn't accurate at all?

I think I still deserve a reading, I was being honest at least.
>>
>>17927213
>This must be a practice thread.
>>
>>17927218
? Make this a practice thread? It basically already is. No one gets paid here. I usually get contradictory readings too.
>>
File: sad-012.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1081) Image search: [Google]
sad-012.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1081
>>17927145
>>17927201
I'll still exchange, but I want my reading done first.
>>
>>17927226
It is a practice thread. Novices come here to practice, then they get good and either fuck off or pop in on occasion. These threads have always been for practice.
>>
>>17927262
I wish the other person wouldn't disregard her part of the exchange because what I did was practice though.
>>
>>17927269
I would agree with you, and I always honor my agreements when I offer to exchange a reading, even if the other person fucks up. However (and this is just my opinion) your practice should come from open queues, and you should offer to trade readings when you are a bit more experienced. Also, you should disclose your spread if you want useful feedback from other readers.

If you want, I can still give you a lazy scry.
>>
>>17927297
Yeah, probably. I do simple spreads, but I forgot hers by now.

Yeah, I'll take a lazy scry.
>>17927201
>>
Test?
>>
>>17927320
Marco?
>>
>>17927320
empath au alive????
>>
>>17927306
>considered for position
I see a stack of resumes, yours is one of many. It receives a cursory glance before moving on. It's put back into the pile.

Your prospects don't look promising, but you're not completely our of consideration. It all depend on the quality of the other candidates, and the don't seem terribly impressed with anyone else.
>>
>>17927321
No Matthew
>>17927323
I think I am, at least I was last I checked.
>>
>>17927330
whered you go??
>>
>>17927327
That sounds about right. Thanks.
>>
>>17927159
just a query, what do you need?
>>
>>17927331
Mostly a bunch of life slapped me hard. Been instructing at my branch; learning lots from my Sabum Nim on the matter.
Getting things together to move house
Had JN come up and visit, it was fun; we played mini golf.

Missed you guys <3
>>
>>17927333
Gender and query. What kind of queries do you take?
>>
>>17927341
female
is general near future ok?

any i guess
>>
>>17927353
>>17927341
i meant if its okay to ask for a general for my near future not if its ok
>>
>>17927356
Generals are a bitch to scry. Give me a theme at the very least.
>>
>>17927360
how about "how will my life be different before the year's end?" what do you see for that?

does that work?
>>
>>17927371
I saw a gashing wound that was bleeding previously, now stitched up. I also saw the 8 of Swords from RW.

A rather painful occurrence will take a lot of your emotional and mental reserves to recover. You will recover, but the energy required for this recovery will leave you a bit drained, and the entire process will leave you a bit scarred. The effect it will have on you will be a penchant for reluctance to move forward in general and risk aversion.

I saw a lot of dried blood, so that should tell you something.

Do you take occult queries?
>>
Is the guy I'm waiting on even worth it? Also what's in store for my love life for the rest of the year please.

Female, 27, Gemini
>>
>>17927390
male
virgo

what can i expect on the next 2 weeks?
>>
>>17927390
what does dried blood mean?

sure
>>
>>17927408
Dried blood implies that something severe has been experienced, and the effects are still present past the incident. It has not been "cleaned up."

My query: I found a way to raise large amounts of energy through something I'm already doing. The energy is volatile, so there are risks. For what purpose should I use it, and which precautions should I take?

>>17927403
Are you offering on in return?
>>
>>17927416
no...unfortunately i cannot do readings
>>
>>17927416
ooh, that sounds interesting. what kinds of effects does the energy have?
>>
>>17927430
I am only exchanging right now. I'm driving and working, so my resources are a bit thin.
>>
>>17926906
oh, kemerovo is tick bite. i see. ur right.
>>
>>17927093
female
sept. 30
Please tell me about my love life and general stuff I've been sad, but I do everthing I can to have a good life. I need your help.
>>
>>17927436
oh i thought you meant release energy. still cool.
>>
>>17927145
20 F Aquarius
What are my career prospect? would I be able to achieve my goals this year or in the near future? Thanks anon!
>>
>>17927416
im kinda scared kek is can you tell me what this incident is please that will hurt me so i know? is there any way? i can give another reading if you want

i started doing celtic cross but i don't think that fits for this kind of question so i just asked. here is some info that might help tho. for your past, present, future, outcome. page of wands, 9 of cups, the tower, the magician.

I would think for money with the "wheel of fortune" but I got the wheel of fortune, king of wands, 9 of wands. maybe to enhance and defend yourself from something. and give you luck.

for precautions i got the page of cups so maybe don't use it for love or think its more than it is.
>>
>>17927469
>incident
I saw a letter being written, and I heard a revolver being cocked. I saw a dark cavern and heard bitter weeping and wailing.

You'll receive news of someone's demise (not sure if literal or figurative, but it seems self-inflicted; I got suicide imagery), and it will have a powerful psychological effect on you. You'll feel some guilt over it for some reason, even if you weren't really involved.

If you want to read another, please tell me the best use for S[PC].[P1]
>>
Hello readers,
Tomorrow is my birthday and I was wondering if a reader could do a tarot reading for me as a birthday gift?

I want to know if person 1 or person 2 will pursue me and if either of them are the right person for me.

Thank you to any reader who picks up my birthday request!! :)
>>
>>17927497
I remember this phrasing you used in the past. It's funny, because this 'thing' won't have exactly the effect you were expecting at first. Meaning, it'll make you feel a little naive and funny more than anything. But how you'll react to this (identify and respond), is how you're going to get what you want.

I think this 'thing' is best used defensively: to use it in a 'I want a promotion' or 'I want a big house' is a mistake, because that's always the product of work. Instead, use as an antibiotic to what's giving you that deep psychological discomfort, so that you're more capable for doing those things.

As for me. I received a 'Nine of Pentacles/Wheel of Fortune' in a reading by Chironymous, regarding my next two years. But annoyingly, nothing has indicated a Wheel of Fortune-type effect, in the readings of other here. Except that my own readings do indicate something. Do you have an idea? Male.
>>
>>17927497
omg.. can i still stop this ? wtf do i do? i have a friend who is depresed, she just dropp out of school because she didnot see it as worth it, and says she is feeling so lost.. please tell me what do i do? she is so depressed,i cant get through to her. no matter what i do.

>>17927497
i dont know what that means but i asked and i got king of swords, 3 of cups, ace of wands

i think to make friends with someone who does not seem friendly you know. this man may be a hardass.
>>
>>17927530
im sorry ar you the person that exchanged with me or someone else?
>>
>>17927536
Someone else.
>>
>>17927512
Person one might seem better than second one but he hides a deep secret. Second one wont chase you but if that person want you to be straight with him - he's not "macho man" and you should be open with him.
>>
>>17927440
>>17927416
Can I have a general romance summer reading? My name starts with W.

Gebo, Othila Merkstave, Berkana

I wouldn't worry about harboring a certain image of yourself and would use it for $$$ or to forge relationships.
>>
I wish that I could exchange a reading! Unfortunately, I have no skill in the area.
If someone would be so kind?

Female
Aries/Pisces
>>
>>17927580
Oops. If a category helps in the reading. I guess in matters of love would be interesting...
>>
Anyone doing reading right now?
>>
>>17927580
I'm not reading currently but am curious as to when your birthday is?
>>
>>17927580
>fellow Aries/Pisces cusp

Might be able to do one for you, depends on the type of reading specifics. Also, I haven't read in quite some time, might be rusty
>>
>>17927607
It is March 22
>>
>>17927617
Thank you!
>>
>>17927617
What specifics would you need?
>>
>>17927636
>>17927617
Empath and I are both Aries/Pisces cusps. I'm the 23rd though lol. If you don't mind waiting a couple days for a reading, I can offer by email.
>>
>>17927557
Thanks for your reading. What kind of secret? And it's really funny about the second person because he is a power lifter and therefore, should be "macho man".. could you describe further pretty please? <3
>>
>>17927636
>March 22
Represent! It's a good day isn't it?
>>17927643
Name, general description and a colour shape combo.
>>
>>17927644
Thank you. That would be awesome.
>>
>>17927665
It is a good day.
I'm a little confused about what it is I am supposed to be describing... Haha. Please forgive my ignorance.
>>
who wants to trade a reading?
>>
Oh shit, I got backed up on the thread while making calls.

>>17927530
This is a brilliant use for the work, actually. I could definitely see using it for internal change to be quite profitable. If you want cards from me, you'll need to wait until I get home in a few hours. Two years is a rather long timeline, so the events in the reading should be spread out.

>>17927533
Lel, I have no trouble charming people without the use of magic. I'll have to think on that spread of yours.

As far as what to do, I saw a flower dark purple in color (sorry, I'm shit at identifying flowers, but it looked like nightshade). I saw a droplet of rainwater still sitting on the leaf. This droplet represents a holdover from the rain. To help her, you should bring some comfort back to her from when things were going better. Work that nostalgia: think 6 of Cups.

>>17927558
>Gebo, Othila Merkstave, Berkana
>Berkana
Oh I'm laffin, because it's Thurisaz af. Money sounds like a good use for it, though.

Anyway, summer romance...

Keep an eye out for a short, somewhat chubby girl with hair that is mid-back length. I saw her with blonde hair with black roots showing, and I also saw her with completely black hair. I'm guessing she dyes it. She doesn't look too attractive, but she seems edgy af, and I think you'd like that.

She seems a bit whiney for my taste, but different lads have a different threshold for that. Don't say anything too hurtful, because she'll tell everyone that you're an asshole and go tumblr on you.

It's up to you whether or not you want that. Me personally...I'd rather keep dating my hand, but it's up to you.
>>
>>17927670
Just email me at [email protected] :D
>>
>>17927691
>>17927530
Okay, post it whenever you get home.

Yeah, the occult is weird like that.
>>
Going to air-query because fuck it I don't know

Dear /x/, I've been lying about my identity on this board (And everywhere else too).
Because my spirit isn't who my body is, and the info I've been giving out belongs to the former.
Kaiko does not exist, however hard I my try to claim she does.
So my query.
Will I EVER be her?
>>
>>17927726
Nope. You are you. Stop running, anon.
>>
>>17927726
oh look, another snoeflaek
>>
>>17927736
Am I really being a snowflake with this?
I'm sorry, just forget me then
>>
>>17927760
I was just fucking with you for giggles. Carry on.
>>
>>17927736
Would a fucking "love" query have been better?
Okay:
Will he fuck me this summer?
There ya go m8
>>
>>17927726
Sure.

Transitioning sort of thing?
>>
>>17927691
Are you still trading m8?
>>
File: blue.jpg (209 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209 KB, 900x506
>>17927726
What is behind you:The Fool
Did you completely throw yourself into a new adventure because your spirit craved a new experience? Did you think it would all be a bed of roses?

But instead have you discovered the rose bush has nasty thorns and stinging experiences along the way have taught you some valuable lessons?

Where you're at right now:The Empress
You're thinking about merging with your partner(ideal self) to create a beautiful change. Sometimes the best kind of relationships begin when your fears do not hold you hostage - the time when you love yourself and your personality shines forth!

Things to be careful of: The Moon
You may be dealing with a misleading person or hidden enemy(worry) who will trick you or spread rumors about you to make themselves look better.

Perhaps you're having a hard time right now figuring out what is going on, but don't worry the odor will rise to the surface, and when it does your gut feeling, intuition, and dreams will point you in the right direction.

What may come next: The Devil
You may end up chained to your addictions, or a controlling situation, or a relationship that is not good for you. Alternatively, you might decide to cut yourself loose and take a risk!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finding who you are can be hard. Keep in mind even if you want to be Kaiko and change you may be rejection and leaving parts of who you are behind. Try accept both parts of your personality and embrace them with love and acceptance. You are developing who you want to be in your life. These things are fluid and ever changing and can never be rushed. Try to ease up and love yourself for who you are, and surrond yourself with people who love you. Life already has enough stress as it is. No need to add more onto it by worrying. As for the question if you ever will be her. That is for you to decide, no one else. Just be happy and relax. Don't rush things.
I wish you best of luck.
>>
>>17927796
As long as you can answer one of my two occult queries and you don't mind the fact that I'm scrying while driving or standing in line at the store.
>>
>>17927797
Can you tell me what I need to do to have a spiritual experience? As a reading?
>>
>>17927771
Forget that too...
I don't know what I'm doing atm

Carry on guys, my bad, should't have said any of that.
Have yourself a good night y'all
>>
>>17927804
What do you mean as a reading? Spiritual experience?
Mind elaborating a little bit more, so I can help you?
>>
>>17927726
Our trips aren't accurate representations of who we are as people. I don't think any of us are really like how we come off in thread.
>>
>>17927805
If I was reading I would give one to you. Instead I can only offer hugs and some good vibes to you <3
>>
>>17927807
can you tell me what to expect on the next two weeks?

male 20

virgo
>>
>>17927807
Can you do a reading on what I need to do to have a spiritual experience? As in any kind of metaphysical or spiritual experience, anything beyond the flesh
>>
>>17927093
hi! any readers? i need some advice about love if somebody can help!

some information:
Name: Judith
I'm a Taurus born may 11th

I need some advide about my love life, it´s been spinning around and I dont know whhat to do, Im falling in love with somebody but Im never sure what to do and it's risky to make a move, any advice? thank you!
>>
>>17927813
Dawwwh thank you <3
>>
>>17927093
Everyone here is retarded...
>>
>>17927815
I mean I can do a general for you. But it'll be super vague....
I do best when I have good information on the events at hand.
Do you care to provide more info?
>>17927819
I mean I can do a reading if you'll succeed in finding something satisfactory within a certain timeframe. But I can't tell you what to do via reading.
I can tell you on personal advise to try some meditation. Particularly in kundalini(it's really strong so take it slow, don't rush things).
Do third eye meditations. Clean/open chakras. Astral project. I recommend going to different planets. You'll be surprised to what you can find.
Personally if you really want good results you'll have to put good time in everyday. If you want to find good resources I don't mind helping you more.
>>
>>17927837
regarding upcoming changes
and if i will reunite with my friend

thank you very much!
>>
>>17927799
I did the code one and drew the page of wands. Im thinking in terms of sex and love. Is there a girl on your mind this is for?

Will he message me soon?
>>
>>17927837
Can you do a love reading for me? What kind of person am I supposed to be with? Thank you space man, may the stars be with you.
>>
File: _cassiopeia_a.png (738 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
_cassiopeia_a.png
738 KB, 600x450
>>17927841
How you feel: The fool
You feel discontent or uneasy and feel a need for a change in your life, a new direction, perhaps even an adventure. You might not know where you want to go, just that you don't want to stay where you are.

It's a time for optimism and major decisions - unexpected influences could have a powerful effect on your decision-making. Ask yourself, 'is what I desire really the right thing for me'?

You want most: The Chariot
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is success, to win and to never give up the fight.

You are successful and assertive in most things, or if you haven't quite got the success you want, you will get it.

This is a time of movement and change - expect a journey relating to work, or if you really want that car you've been dreaming about, go get it!

What you are afraid of: The Magician
If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted. Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or adviser - take care in whom you place your trust.

If you are feeling disappointed and your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be, don't worry, this won't last.

What's not in favor: Temperance
Life will seem hectic and full of challenges and you will find it hard to have the right perspective on things.

You may have a rival in love or at work. Think about whether the relationship or the job is really right for you.

This is a time for being calm and patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.
(cont)
>>
I'll do a few readings but in return, you must provide me with something as well. I want to know if I'm supposed to be with person X. I need you to take a coin and flip it while asking outloud, is Kav supposed to be with X?

Heads: No
Tails: Yes

Tell me your outcome as well as your age, gender and query and I will read for you. Make your question specific, I tend to stay away from generals. And I welcome love queries more than anything.

Thanks.
>>
>>17927842
>Im thinking in terms of sex and love.
Hah! I'm voluntarily celibate for now, so I don't think so.

>Is there a girl on your mind this is for?
No girl in mind.

>Will he message me soon?
I go a very strong no, but I tried scrying anyway. I saw a desert. Nope, doesn't look like it.
>>
>>17927837
Hey SpaceMan!
Would you mind giving me a reading? I have a very hard decision right now. One option is for me to go to the math-based class, and the other class is more like humanities (history, native language etc.) I just want to know how each choice will pan out in the future and how I'm going to deal with them.
I'm male, capricorn
>>
>>17927850
Tails, yes.

Tell me if I should even bother with her.
>>
>>17927850
female
love reading
tails
>>
>>17927850
>>17927857
Forgot info. 20, Male.
>>
File: background.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1580) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1580
>>17927848
What is in your favor: The Hermit
You are instinctively taking time to relax and reflect, drawing on your inner strength and wisdom to guide you through this difficult period in your life.

Time is a great healer, so even if you don't know quite what to do now, you will eventually make the right decision.

The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions. Make sure you observe a period of rest and recuperation if you have been unwell.

Likely Outcome:The Hanged Man
You will in time know what decision to make about who or what must be given up. This is a time of passage from one phase of your life to another.

It may be a difficult choice, and self-sacrifice is never easy, but if you look for truth and integrity and don't be too materialistic or hang onto things or people for all the wrong reasons, everything will turn out in your favor.
-------------------------
I can't really tell if you're doing something with a job, because I just imagined something important in these next 2 weeks. Also if the meeting with friends would go well.
I'm going to be under the assumption because of the fool card that you are going through a major transition right now, this was made because you felt uncomfortable previously. Of course the chariot says you want it to go well. Transition is hard because you have to adapt and you must be worried about some authority figure perhaps, The cards tell me that you are smart, think through it well. Don't act rashly. The meetup with friends will go alright, but some may have changed perhaps. I could provide more but I don't think I have enough information right now. All of that was hunches really.
Wish you luck. Hopefully this resonates with you some how.
>>
>>17927850
Hi Kav
I got tails
I'm 17, male and I want to know something about my next partner (I'm straight), personality, looks, everything goes. And I also wonder what do I have to do to meet that right person because I'm in a stagnant position right now.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17927857
Even though you didn't provide your age and gender, your question instantly made me smile so I shall read for you. Let's see what the cards have to say.

~~~
So, you should DEF go for her. It seems that you've been withholding or been guarded with your feelings towards this specific person. I want to go as far as to say you've been distant/cold. I asked the cards why and received the two of pentacles. Either you are juggling two relationships at the moment, two prospects, two choices OR, you have a lot of ups and downs in your life. Finally, I asked if she was worth pursuing. I received the Lovers. Although the Lovers can mean that there is a choice to be made which correlates with the two of pentacles, I am going to choose to read the Lovers as an extremely positive and romantic sign that yes, you should bother with her. You should pursue her. Drop your guard. Good luck anon and thanks for the coin flip.

x.
>>
>>17927866
thank you very much, it all resonates on a astonishing level

your reading was truly appreciated
thank you for your efforts!
>>
File: indigo.jpg (811 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
indigo.jpg
811 KB, 1920x1080
>>17927843
I can't really say what kind of person you are supposed to be with. Besides that you should both love and trust each other very much.
I guess I could say if it's likely if you and whoever you are thinking get into a relationship.
That, or how successful you might be at a specific task or how likely something is.
I can't do general over the top stuff like that.
>>17927856
I don't mind giving you a reading at all. Math or humanities huh? I guess I could do a one carder for both.
Math: Five of cups
This card shows a man with his head lowered and he is facing the ocean and a cliff top in the distance. On the ground in front if him is three cups spilling out red liquid. Behind him are two cups. He looks sad and alone. The dark clouds in the sky signify sadness. There is a time frame of about five days associated with an event that will not be so happy or positive. However, all things must eventually come to an end and we experience pain and hurt because we are human. Even though the person is experiencing some loss, there is still hope and this is symbolized by the two cups behind him, suggesting that he cannot see this at this point in time, but it is definitely there. This man will eventually pick up the pieces and move on, but has to grieve his loss as he is a human being and will feel this way for some time before he can be healed and renewed. The card often symbolizes winter, but can also represent a cold time in the persons life, or there is a separation of some type that is causing this temporary sadness. When the time has passed he will see that there is always hope for a new life and he will start anew, but it may be in a new season such as Spring.
Sad!
(cont)
>>
>>17927850
Tails!

Male
Are things finally moving forwards with J or is she leading me on?
>>
File: life_in_space.jpg (109 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
life_in_space.jpg
109 KB, 728x400
>>17927856
Humanities of wands
This is a beautiful card to behold. To me it appears that there is a castle in the distance, on a hill-top and the two wands on either side seem to represent the entrance or gateway to this lovely home. The garland of flowers draped over the wands give an impression of comfort, warmth and beauty. For some this card can mean that you are about to move house. The new one will be a significant improvement on the current abode. If you have already just moved, then the emphasis will be on relaxation and a sanctuary way from the hustle and the bustle of city life. A home in the country would be a suitable location to be living in. Serenity and peace will be the mode of daily living. Perhaps the family is becoming more important to you or one long distant family member is coming to stay or you are planning to visit their home, which is probably at a distance from where you are at the moment.
Happy!
Don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which you would like better according to the cards!
I wish you good luck in your studies and work ahead.
>>
>>17927850
I was more interested in te experiment than the reading. I flipped twice and got tails both times. Everyone else seems to have gotten tails thus far as well. Pretty interesting.

If you feel like reading for me anyway, I'll take a love reading for shits and giggles. I'm a male who is too old to be asking for love readings.
>>
>>17927854
Shoot, will he message me ever then? We had something good. I did a reading for the energy too and got the ace of swords. Use this to make yourself heard and clear but for warning the 5 of cups appeared. Don't be in grief about something, take charge. Thank you.
>>
>>17927856
I meant to say for humanities is the card: Four of wands.
>>
>>17927862
You cutie 3.14, I was shuffling while thinking of a way to read for your extremely general query...which isn't even a query, it's simply a general which I specifically wanted ya'll to stay away from. However, as I was shuffling, two cards fell from the deck so I shall read for you as well.

Temperance and 8 of pentacles.

The way I'm going to interpret this is that if you work towards balancing your feelings (they seem shaky), you can find...

~~
So I was shuffling for an outcome of what you could find and two more cards jumped out of the deck which is not that common, and they were 3 of pentacles and Queen of Wands.

I am going to go as far as saying that you are going to meet someone at work. 8 of pentacles and 3 of pentacles both signify to me that there is either work to be done or a meeting of some sort that you are involved with. This group study or group environment in which you are "working" towards something (whether it be school, job, etc) is where you will find your next love and be able to portray the Queen of wands--known as the female "wife" card. She is passionate and hot and I assume you'll have a great love affair.

So pretty much, if you're not working-- get a job. If you have a job-- be on the look out for someone there that you may have not paid attention to..

good luck.
>>
>>17927890
Can you do a reading for how my death metal project is going to turn out?
>>
>>17927895
was the magician card upright?
>>
>>17927890
Thank you so much, really enjoyed the reading. Best wishes to you my friend
>>
>>17927911
Seven of wands
This is a beautiful card to behold. To me it appears that there is a castle in the distance, on a hill-top and the two wands on either side seem to represent the entrance or gateway to this lovely home. The garland of flowers draped over the wands give an impression of comfort, warmth and beauty. For some this card can mean that you are about to move house. The new one will be a significant improvement on the current abode. If you have already just moved, then the emphasis will be on relaxation and a sanctuary way from the hustle and the bustle of city life. A home in the country would be a suitable location to be living in. Serenity and peace will be the mode of daily living. Perhaps the family is becoming more important to you or one long distant family member is coming to stay or you are planning to visit their home, which is probably at a distance from where you are at the moment.
Rock on bro. It will take a lot of work, but this card says you're gonna be happy.
>>
>>17927911
No reverse. Sorry about that it was meant for.
>>17927909
>>
>>17927909
God damnit I fucked up.
Seven of wands was this instead.
his card has a picture of a strong man on it and he is wielding a long wand and in front of him are six other wands. Each of these wands has a few green leaves on it symbolising fertility. He is a man of courage and strength. He has strong hands that are put to practical use. If you are this man then you are now on your way to your destiny, to fulfil some mission that you know you have to do. You are capable and wise. You are reaping the harvest and bringing home the bacon so to speak. You are not afraid of challenge nor hard work. You set your goals high and you always attempt to achieve them, despite whatever difficulties may get in your way. If you are not this person, then this type of man is going to enter your life and make a lot of changes to it. He is only there to help and to guide you. He will not push you anywhere you don't want to go, though will be available for advice and counselling where necessary. If you are a woman who has not yet had her first child, it is possible that a pregnancy is indicated by this card. The child may be conceived or born in winter. You will surmount all obstacles and achieve your dreams.
You're still gonna do well though.
>>
>>17927870
Hi. I had an interesting read for you.

I received the ten of pentacles as the reason you were stagnant in your love life. I was confused as to why a family life that is supposedly happy would stagnate your love life. I attempted to pull a card for the type of woman you should be with, but ended up with two cards instead:: the 3 of cups and 10 of wands.

You can interpret these by looking up definitions online but I am going to go ahead and say that the reason you have not found someone is because you are still living at home...right?

Are you living with your parents? It says you are 17 years old. I believe you are too young right now to be in a relationship.. i know that's ridiculous because 17 is old enough but in my opinion, I think 17 is too young for YOU, specifically.

Focus on your studies. This is NOT your time for love.

Good luck, anon & thanks for the coin flip.
>>
>>17927882
Haha! So, I got a pretty interesting spread for you. Just based on the way you worded your question, I can tell that you are putting in heavy work for this, "J"...

Well, dear anon, I have pulled the knight of pentacles who will be representing YOU in this spread, along with the 8 of pentacles and 6 of pentacles..

All of this pretty much tells me that you as the knight of pentacles is this genuine, slow steady guy pursuing someone who he likes with good intentions. However, the 8 of pentacles tells me it's really something that is a lot of work... like, a lot. Because, combined with the 6 of pentacles which is about equality and balance, it tells me that it's taking a LOT of work to bring about a balance between you two. Even then, the six of pentacles in the original rider waite deck is of a rich man throwing pennies at a bunch of poor peasants...

like, do you really want to be collecting pennies from J? I dont know. I don't think she's the one. I don't think shes that into you, sorry.
>>
>>17927850
Tails
Female
What's my next bf like?
>>
>>17927932
Okay, thank you. It makes some sense, because I care about my father and mother a lot and don't really want to leave them even for a ride to the city.
>>
File: 1464277666903.png (398 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1464277666903.png
398 KB, 540x600
Hiya /div/ ~

Jacob
Male
Gemini/Horse
Texas

Trying to figure out should I stay in Houston and keep on teaching music, or follow my gut and move to Asia, teach English, and pursue music there on my own terms? I feel myself being pulled towards the latter, but want to make sure I'm not being a weenie and just running away from things here that haven't gone my way recently.
>>
>>17927891
I guess we really are meant to be, huh? Guess I was right all along.

Anyways, anonymous male, let me read for you and shed some knowledge.

You want love really bad, don't you? It seems like with the King of Pentacles, you seem to put a lot of value in love..which is kind of sweet. In fact, combined with the 8 of wands, I know these feelings are intense. Are you lonely per chance??

Anyways, it seems that you have some bad karma. Judgement combined with the 4 of cups tells me that this time of emptiness and this time spent without true love is the result of previous action.

I am not good w generals so if you have a specific query, i'm here.

Thanks for the coin flip(s)
>>
>>17927850
I got tails.
Male
Query - why my spiritual progress seems non-existent? am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>17927850
Female
how does PG feel about me? will we ever be together again me and her?

I got tails (I did it twice)
>>
>>17927960
I was going to be finished with my readings for the night but your age made me take pity and a liking for you because the man I love is 23 years young.

I was confused by your question but let me just run my fingers through these cards and pull some vibes for you.

You are putting a lot of heavy energy onto material things.... it seems kind of ironic since you are asking about your spiritual progress but the cards I received for you were grounded in pentacles. Material, real things.

hold please

~~

I asked what you could do and LOL, received the hermit.

You really need to look inwards and start thinking about what you want. I have no idea what you want and I don't know what your query even means or what you are asking but you need to look inside.

The answers lie within YOU--not me and not the cards.

Thanks for the coin flip, anon. xo
>>
>>17927956
>I guess we really are meant to be, huh?
Not necessarily. The coin actually felt uncomfortable when I was about to check it, sort of like when I draw the wrong card. It's quite likely that your desire for that result is manipulating the coin flips of your querents, which I honestly think is way cooler than the results matching up consistently without your involvement.

Anyway, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17927971
I'm sorry, anon. It seems that she has moved on from you.

I received the 8 of cups and the tower-- pretty much the most "Breakup" cards that you can get.

on a positive note, the tower could mean an earth shattering revelation or change. Change is good. She's not for you. If I pulled the 8 of cups then she's out there looking for "better" things. Fuck that bitch. I'm sorry I shouldnt have said that but really, fuck that.

Thanks for the coin flip(s)

Alright guys, I'm done.

All coin flips=tails=my love is coming true k thanks byeeeeeee
>>
>>17927988
Well, >>17927971
just flipped it twice and got tails two more times.. So that's two more times you've been proven wrong.

Good night.
>>
File: vampiresquid.jpg (22 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
vampiresquid.jpg
22 KB, 400x399
>>17927930

Hi SpaceMan - if you're still giving readings I'd be most grateful :)

Male, 32, Libra
Moving to Estonia in 3 weeks

My question: is video an appropriate medium to begin sharing my work? Will it help me get out of this emotional swamp?
>>
>>17927994
>affirming the disjunct
:^)

Good luck anyway
>>
>>17927994
Goodnight Kav.

Just flipped a big ol' dollar coin for ya. Tails :P
>>
>>17927850
Female
Tails

Will me and R be together??
>>
>>17927990
yeah another reader told me the same thing I guess she really is done with me. Well it's alright. Anyways I wish you best of luck Kav :)
>>
>>17927930
Spaceman what are the odds of me meeting The Weeknd?
>>
>>17927799
Can a coin flip get a scry? Lel
>>
>>17928125
Nah, I'm not really interested in performing that experiment. I once had a girl tell me that she could make her cards tell her that I'm madly in love with her, so I already know how loaded pulls work.
>>
>>17928159
Well will you still be here in a few hours? I'm out now but I have a deck at home.
>>
>>17928176
Yes, I should be awake for a few more hours. Yours will be the last request I take, though, because I have paperwork to do.
>>
>>17927262
Nah, I'm reading in person successfully, and when I read here it will be when I'm ready. It's harder to read through text for me.
>>
any readers still around?
>>
>>17927416
>>17928411
Page of Coins, Ace of Wands, 4 of Swords

I'd definitely use it for monetary gain but only after thinking it over for a long time. It has the potential to start something new and grand in your life so that is why its' good to think it over.

Can you scry me what will bring me happiness? A hobby or something. I'm not good at anything and I can't seem to keep an interest in anything. Female.
>>
>>17928218
>>17928845
Quoted the wrong post.
>>
>>17928845
Lots of votes for money, haha. I'm pretty happy where I work now, so maybe I'll use it to improve my client base. Thanks.

>happiness
Peer counseling

I saw the 2 of Wands card and thought of planning, then some of those sad meme guys from /r9k/ (Wojack?). You may find some happiness in lending moral support to people with morale issues. You don't seem to feel capable, and you may question whether or not your personality is sufficiently empathetic (I saw an anthropomorphic alligator), but you have a certain way of speaking to people that makes them feel calm in your presence and can give them hope.

Take that as you will, but something that helps the morale of others will help you feel better about the impact you make in the world.

That's something quick. If you want something more in-depth with your talents identified and such, leave me an email, and I'll get back to you when I have more time.
>>
>>17928845
Is there a certain interest you think will bring you happiness, but your emotions and heart are causing hesitation?

I see an interest you consider but are reluctant or uncertain of because of your past experiences and emotions. A past interest you didn't pursue because of past experiences that you believe you'll excel at and enjoy but feel doubt in your heart. That interest is the one I see you truly enjoying

>>17928975
I am a new reader but I gave it a shot even if it was the wrong post. That's as far as I can see right now
>>
>>17928987
Was hoping knitting or something, kek. I've been told I'm a good listener and all but you're right about the alligator. I wanted to do psychology originally but realized it's too competitive and I couldn't listen to people talk about their problems all day.

Maybe its telling me to join the /r9k/ brotherhood. Thank you for the reading, regardless. Looking forward to that e-mail.

>>17928996
I have a lot going through my mind right now so I can't pin exactly. Thank you for the reading though.
>>
>>17928987
>>17929048
Did the e-mail thing wrong, apparently.
origan@email(dot)com
>>
>>17927850
Heads
Male
Will J be my gf? How long will we date?
>>
>>17929048
>knitting
I must confess, I'm quite charmed.

>>17929052
Emailed you
>>
>>17927530
>>17927697
Okay, I just got home, but I have to get up for work again in like 6 hours, so I have to make this quick.

>8 of Wands reversed, Death reversed, 3 of Swords, 6 of Cups
>Ace of Cups, Page of Pentacles, King of Cups, Justice

Your first year shows themes of stagnation and missed opportunities. There will be many times when you will be able to change your lot, but your courage will not be sufficient to speak up when you should. Part of this stagnation and fear will come from heartbreak, and you'll be a bit too timid. Your year will end off on a note of regression.

This is where the second year picks up, with the regression giving you some emotional strength after you have come to depend on the familiarity for emotional support. Using this as a basis, you'll have just enough emotional strength coming from the place of comfort to being a project that propels you in the direction you want to go, towards long-term goals. In working on this and building the path towards what you want, you'll grow emotionally and find that you've overcome whatever it is that plagues you during the first year. The act of building the blocks of your future is an exercise in maturation in and of itself. It seems that you'll be driven emotionally by a residual hangup from the first year, but you'll not really see the light at the end of the tunnel until the end of the second, when you realize that you have played by your own rules and overcome the issue on your own terms.

And, yes, I know this is vague, but you asked me to read for two years. Good luck.
>>
air-query (generic as fuck too)

There's this girl who i've had a crush on for a long time.

I want to know if her and I will be together soon
>>
>>17929404
Why do these questions require readings? You have crush - confess to her.
>>
>>17929717
I don't want to lose her in my life.
>>
>>17929334
Okay, I'll take that. Thanks.
>>
Would anyone care to trade a read with me?
I havent much time to be on so I only have time to do 1 or 2/
>>
>>17929787
I would trade you a reading if i knew how :/
>>
>>17929731
It's only a crush.
>>
File: engulfplain_640x480.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
engulfplain_640x480.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Reading natal charts. Must be accurate down to the minute. Use astro.com's extended chart selection.

How many i'll do? I don't know, perhaps only one, but post them anyways. Readings vary from a few interesting facts to more detailed coverage, depending on how I'm feeling out the chart.
>>
>>17930278
>>
>>17930308
I need to ask though: how accurate is the time? Because some people put the parameters at 6:00 PM, but that usually isn't so accurate, or even off by minutes.
>>
>>17930312
I filled it out while looking at my birth certificate. If my birth certificate is accurate, the chart is accurate to the minute.
>>
>>17930316
Ok, good. I'll start now.
>>
File: 2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg (516 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg
516 KB, 748x1102
>>17930278
Thank you for reading, even if you don't do mine :)
>>
File: chart.png (156 KB, 837x1032) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
156 KB, 837x1032
>>17930278
This is really interesting. Same as the other person, mine's as accurate as my birth certificate. Thank you!
>>
>>17929787
Are you still interested? I could trade a rune reading with you, but only in 4 or 5 hours, not now? Would you be still around?
>>
File: 20160718_195730.jpg (220 KB, 670x470) Image search: [Google]
20160718_195730.jpg
220 KB, 670x470
>>17930278
Here you go
>>
>>17930308
Just letting you know I'm still working on it.
>>
>>17930412
No worries, take your time.
>>
>>17929787
will trade reading w you.
>>
File: jw.jpg (23 KB, 379x505) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
23 KB, 379x505
reference:
http://www.themusicninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111023-201649.jpg

thanks for your reading yesterday Cheswick! feels and dank purples as requested
>>
File: chart.gif (149 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
149 KB, 748x1102
>>17930278
Here you go, called my mom to get the time right
hopefully you get to me
>>
File: natal chart.png (372 KB, 803x875) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.png
372 KB, 803x875
>>17930278
the hour of birth is around 04:00 am, i don't know the exact minutes tough
>>
>>17930308
Okay.

Fire and Water dominant chart.

Venus in detriment.
Jupiter in dominant.
Pluto in dominant.

First thing I noticed: your Saturn (SAG, 9th/10th cusp) and Chiron (Gemini, 4th) make a lot of heavy contacts.

Saturn:
--conjunct Sun.
--square Moon.
--square Mars.
--square Jupiter.
--conjunct Uranus.
--opposite Chiron.
--conjunct MC.
--conjunct Super Attractor (http://www.philipsedgwick.com/Galactic/GreatAttractor.htm)

Chiron
--opposite Sun.
--square Moon.
--square Jupiter
--opposite Saturn
--opposite Uranus
--sextile NN
--opposite MC.

In general, they make hard aspects, but Saturn makes some positive ones in the conjunct. Regards making sense of two (and their opposite aspect) in terms of the difference in good contacts, it probably means your karmic path is giving you the means for success, but not the ease of access.

Something else I immediately notice is the square pivot Uranus, Sun, and Saturn makes to Mars, Jupiter, and Moon (Pisces, 1st house). Let's look at the Ascendant degree they fall under (2 PIS):

"Generous, sensitive, and secretive character. One pays more attention to human qualities than to social status and treats the poor and the rich on an equal footing. Regardless of their personal situation, everybody, well-off people and people in need alike, know that they are welcome and that when necessary, they will find solace and all forms of assistance."

Inhabitants (Ascendant) include Bruno Mars. Pharrell Williams. Gertrude Stein. I think they all match well. Gertrude Stein was a mother of her scene, opening a salon. Bruno Mars and Pharrell Williams certainly seem kind and charitable.

(continued)
>>
>>17930473
I have suspicions about your Neptune, which is at the 10th (career)/11th (friendship, involvement with groups) house cusp. I'm going to take a look at the degree of the cusp (5 CAP):

"Devoted, selfless, and loyal character. One is totally wrapped up in one's sole passion, be it a romantic attachment or a higher expression of love implying self-sacrifice such as, for example, a daughter who attends to her widowed father, or the founder of a charity institution, etc. In any case, one's altruism receives public recognition. This degree warns against possible slanders."

I'm beginning to build a narrative. This seems aimed as an aspect of one's career, and also mistrust about others, indicated by the Neptune here.

The Sun (16 SAG):

"Introverted, daring, and independent character. For some reason, one is estranged from parents during childhood. Loneliness has contributed to slowly develop willpower, resilience, and audacity. One achieves several remarkable feats of bravery, but success brings about foolhardiness, and after repeated risky undertakings resulting in failures and losses, the last part of life is marked by poverty."

Yes, I see. It has to do with Chiron. See, it's what the native runs into at early and late life, not with the confines of one's active, career years. Chiron is trine SN, so I think this is you coming off the worst of it in your past living, and now one's ready to pursue a career.

(continued)
>>
>>17930474
Now I'm checking out your Moon degree (22 PIS), which seems to confirm early trauma.

"Obsessive, unbalanced, and aggressive character reveling in provocations, plots, and conflicts. Wealth and great honours are often followed by fall from grace. This is caused by bad luck, rashness, or a nervous breakdown. No external help is to be expected since one has no friends. One must beware of burns and injuries made by bladed weapons. If in the natal chart, Jupiter is stronger than Mars, the danger is significantly offset. Nevertheless, one must remain cautious and avoid risky situations such as hunting or all occupations involving handling firearms and cutting devices. If natal Mercury is on this degree, one is blessed with an excellent memory."

Forget all the analogy , and see that what's essentially being described the net emotional effect on you from your childhood. If you look at the other natives for this position on Moon, you see the same thing, often spurred on by major life events. A popularity, than a fall. And the resultant emotional state riding that fall for a long time.

Ségolène Royal
Aleister Crowley
Lisa Marie Presley
Bachar al-Assad
Blaise Pascal
Dick Cheney

Want to check out the degree of 4th house cusp (13 GEM), developing this childhood theme more:

"Ambitious, shrewd, and watchful character. In most cases, one's cleverness is wasted in dubious business or insincere love relationships. All occupations in education, agriculture, or driving an animal, a car, or a tank, are favoured. One is spurred by the need to wield power, and one obtains a position of authority, for better or for worse, depending on the general trend of the natal chart."

Seems to indicate a rowdy kid who fucked around a lot. Without the guidance of parents.

(continued)
>>
>>17930475
Your Chiron, by the way (18 GEM). It's slow moving so it generally couldn't be counted, but the way it fit into 4th house themes was too good:

"Unless the natal chart strongly indicates otherwise, this degree heralds that years of prosperity are followed by ruin and destitution."

MC degree (13 SAG):

"Intelligent, enterprising, and pleasant character. Although good ideas abound, they require thorough analysis and organisation. Projects are nicely put forward, but their implementation is handicapped by unpreparedness, and solutions to cropping problems seem to be adopted at random. One must seek the advice of a friend or of one's spouse. Partnerships and teamwork are the key which opens the door to success, honours, and fame."

MC at 13 SAG:
--Orlando Bloom (known for expensive ensemble films).
--Pharell Williams (known for his many musical collaborations, partnered in 'The Neptunes').
--Karl Marx (partnered with Engels).
--Sylvia Plath (married fellow poet Ted Hughes).
--John Coltrane (Jazz stresses teamwork)

I understand there's a natural charm about you. Jupiter (for wealth) in 1st house indicates this. So does Mars there. A peculiar thing I found with degree of Mercury (28 SCO):

"Ambitious, intelligent, and clever character exuding strong magnetism and sex-appeal. Personal charm and shrewdness are the keys to success. One does not hesitate to resort to indiscretion and often reveals what is supposed to remain a secret. However, if the natal chart indicates great moral integrity, success can be achieved in diplomacy and in all activities requiring mediation and negotiation skills."

I believe you used your life experience to build character, and seem quite magnetic as a result. I wonder if your psychological tendency is to dallie out secrets about your personal life to romantic potentials, in order to make them feel closer (and more under your control, a Lilith sort of tactic. Mercury in Scorpio after all)? As by the Mercury-Moon trine.

(continued)
>>
>>17930478
Your planets make a lot of interactions with each, in a tight way. My original idea was to eventually get around this, as you can see I mentioned the square pivot at the start, but I think I have to compromise at this point, and be more general.

MC makes good contacts for success, but I wonder if it's recommended you don't take advantage too much of your...advantages. I think the Moon-Mercury connection is the best indicator of that, everything becomes confused that way. If your too active with women at the workplace, even in a flirty way, that enables slanders. I think the overcoming difficulties, teamplayer side you will will gain the better rewards than otherwise.

Look at you NN (19 ARI):

Cautious, intelligent, and adventurous character. One is action-oriented and fond of discoveries and travels. Before embarking upon any new venture, one thoroughly assesses its potential difficulties and equips oneself accordingly. Success is obtained in pioneering projects involving foreign countries, exploration of unknown territories, science, and raw materials such as ore or petroleum. One is very likely to be rewarded for a major discovery in one of these fields.

Which only makes contacts to Chiron, Sun, and Uranus. The change will occur if one understands the principle from the Sun degree.

I didn't cover Venus or Pluto in all this time. Venus degree (7 SCOR):

"Proud, vigilant, and courageous character endowed with numerous talents. One's competences are put at the service of the affairs of the country, probably in the field of justice and diplomacy. Rewards come in the guise of fame, honours, and a rich marriage. However, one must not heed one's jealous instincts and must refrain from being unfaithful in love."

Yes, yes, as I have been saying. Be the maganimous, magnetic guy. Not the Lilith guy. She'll get you in trouble.

[][][]

Okay, let's see if I get to the next person. I'm eating now though.
>>
>>17930278
Plz do me
>>
>>17930480
Actually looking at this chart again, I'd probably change what I said about Neptune, which was really supposed to part of the broader I was goong to complete around the planets in the square pivot. It axtually easily seems much more involved around romance. But I'll let you deal with the anaylsis of that, now that I'm only on a tablet.

But look at Mars degree (8 PIS):

Calm, courageous, and reliable character endowed with a remarkable power of persuasion and a strong sense of duty. For professional or political reasons, one travels from one foreign country to another. One tackles dangers and hurdles with dedication and without disclosing the details of the feats accomplished. After a host of adventures, one eventually goes back home to enjoy a quiet, simple, and happy life amid a host of vivid memories.

It reminds me of the play of the Mercury/Moon. Also reminds m of the charm of the Venus, which keeps his options open by keeping his distance. Venus and Neptune both make contacts here. But perhaps the Neptune indicates a good moral upstanding about things, dwapite the slander I me tioned before, for instance at the workplace.
>>
anyone doing readings atm? holla at me, if you need info just aks man
>>
>>17930321
I'll do yours next, though I'm having a post foodie nap (twenty dollars of takeout all to myself).
>>
>>17930473
>>17930474
>>17930475
>>17930478
>>17930480
>>17930528
Very well done, good anon. I'd like to offer you a reading in return, but I'm at work right now. I can't read your cards, but I can give you a quick scry. Let me know if you're interested: I need your gender and a specific query.
>>
>>17930528
Oops! I think I confused the degree of 11th cusp for degree of Neptune im this post! Oh well. If anything, I iust like to think I provided a good lens for future study. I can't really do a full reading like this.

>>17930545
Cool, cool. A scry? Uh. Sure.

Male
What will my career be? I ask this a lot, but it's good to cycle around.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 768x1024
>>17930278
It's not really my birth-town, but a most closest which this site could find.
>>
>>17930551
>career
Well, I saw an office and cubicles, so we have a start there. I saw a red fruit of some sort, but it was a bit fuzzy. That would denote the industry as something related to growth of others. I saw some charts, so I'm getting a corporate feel. I know this is vague as all hell, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly what your role will be in a company that helps with financial growth. Maybe you'll end up in finance like me?

I tried looking some more, but I just kept seeing growth analysis charts. I hope I did this right and don't just have my head too stuck in work to disengage.
>>
>>17930575
Yeah, I'm a little confused. See I write and read a lot, and that sounds like my process and motivations. But cubicle office work is the last thing I'd do. Maybe if I specify 'public career'?
>>
>>17930583
Because sometimes I don't make that distinction to readers, and they come up with similar answers to yours. I'm just also really dedicated on that end.
>>
>>17930321
Okay, I'm starting yours now. A lot of 7th and 8th house.
>>
Two readings.

>gender
>query

I'd like to ask the querent for some feedback in return, which is essential to me as I improve as a reader.
>>
>>17930617
Female
How is my move going to go?

Thank you.
>>
>>17930617
fem
love
thank you
>>
>>17930617
Male.
Will be my book which I currently writing successful?
>>
>>17930540
No worries, take your time. I've been running errands. Thank you for your time and enjoy the nom <3
>>
File: 20160718_215959.jpg (255 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160718_215959.jpg
255 KB, 640x480
>>17930627
I'm gonna do a few readings. Cartomancy.
First come first served.

Just give me whatever information you are comfortable sharing with, and of course, your query.

Still new to this, so feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks for participating.
>>
>>17930686
Expect slow replies. Because I'm slow in everything I do in life.
>>
>>17930686
>>17930691
slow is fine, i also am like that.

female
love reading, thank you.
>>
>>17930321
Okay.

Ascendant (9 LIB):

"Wicked, careless, and stubborn character. Wild instincts should be fought since early childhood. This degree describes a child who is too pampered or, on the contrary, who is completely neglected and left on its own devices. In both cases, there is a strong danger of troubles with the law, and the necessity to seek the help of a psychiatrist. However, one retains one's free will and if one decides to stick to high moral standards, the misfortunes portended by this degree can be avoided."

Really, the first three sentences are the only relevant ones. The two characteristic natives I've seen were Zoe Kravitz and Jean-Luc Godard. They were both pampered, and yet left alone. Zoe's celebrity parents had their own lives (and early divorce), which allowed her to become wild. Godard was like this too: stealing from his rich parents, taking on odd jobs, while he fucked off with friends making pseudopornographic films on the Parisian streets in his twenties. Especially Godard. I mean, listen to any interview with him, he was always known as an oddball.

Your 1st house is almost empty, except for Pluto near the 2nd cusp. But there are some hard contacts. I'll check out Sun's degree (3 ARI):

"Pragmatic, modest, and unsophisticated character. In spite of a great natural wisdom, one has no inclination for studies. One is driven by the sense of honour and by genuine generosity. The man hidden in the shrubs is not necessarily ill-intentioned. He may just be an original and independent person who prefers to remain out of the mainstream."

(continued)
>>
>>17930686
Male
Initials D.K.
Love query
Can give more information if needed
>>
>>17930711
The later stuff that I didn't include is just ill conjecture. Natives: Elton John, The Undertaker, Houdini. Stressing the alternate tendencies.

In 6th house of health, in Aries, so I presume the iconoclasm is something you pursue shameless, for your own peace. The degree of Sun is trine Saturn, indicating this is brought over from past experiences. Perhaps you always kept up an interest in the esoteric in all these years.

But this Sun is opposite Ascendant, and square Neptune (Capricorn, in 3rd house of communications). My presumption is that what makes you different (probably what comes from esoteric interest, is my first guess), doesn't endear you to most others. Or that as a result of so consuming your life in this (not to far away from an Aries, and the pride that comes with it, too), a natural blockage is going to occur in that arena. I'll check up on the 3rd house cusp (7 SAG):

"Carefree, cheerful, and optimistic character. Decisions are left to chance and external circumstances, and most often, the easy option prevails. One lives from day to day and relies on good luck. Though precarious, success may be achieved in speculation activities or in the stock exchange business, provided that work is carried out under strict supervision and that all foolhardy initiatives are forbidden."

Yes, if this is the 3rd house cusp, but it's Neptune is also here in hard aspect to Sun, I would say the difference indicated by Sun cannot be casually strolled through. Perhaps that Neptune is in Capricorn is offering the way to fix it through hard work. Perhaps you've already even done this, being that you're past thirty.

(continued)
>>
>>17930715
Neptune makes a trine with Moon (Taurus, 7th house) whose degree I want to check out (1 TAU):

"Lazy, passive, and weak character. Ambitions are overwhelming and out of proportion. This is the reason why any effort remains useless. It is necessary to set oneself goals which match one's capacities. This degree warns against risks of fraudulent bankruptcy, or destruction, caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, fire, etc.

My check of other Moon's natives here seem to confirm the degree interpretation. Not the bullshit at the end. Just misplaced effort, in an unorganized way. Feeling like needing to settle. But keep in mind this Moon is on 7th house of *partnership*. It's even relatively close to the 8th house cusp, which Mars is on and conjunct Moon. Three out of the four fast moving objects (Moon, Venus, Mercury, Sun, not including angles) are in 7th house, so I presume this is a high priority for you, romantic partnership. A cursory glance shows NN and Chiron are in 8th house too.

Mercury (18 ARI):

"Stingy, misanthropic, and greedy character. One is only interested in increasing one's wealth, through honest or less honest means, and one displays an obsessive attachment to gold. One prefers to live in solitude, estranged from relatives and friends, for fear that they might borrow money. One would be well-advised to change one's behaviour, to indulge in a more comfortable life, and to learn the value of sharing. Otherwise, sooner or later, one will lose one's riches through a natural disaster, war or revolution, or robbery. Indeed, this degree warns against gold hoarding."

I wouldn't worry about the harsh interpretation. It just means that one's mind is looking at financial stability in a mate.

(continued)
>>
>>17930717
Venus (20 ARIES), which is close conjunct to Mercury. In detriment, by the way.

"This degree portends loneliness, extreme poverty, and perhaps, exile or imprisonment abroad. In difficult circumstances, friends are unwilling or unable to help. Trips to foreign countries are strongly advised against. One must think thoroughly before taking action, and opt for a quiet and modest life in order to offset the dangers of drowning, in both the literal and the figurative sense, which are associated with this degree."

Again, worried about being alone and settling. Both trine Uranus in 3rd house of Sagittarius, which seems to indicate the principle of the degree (a need for stability) is a spur for change.

Uh. I need to go quicker.

Jupiter in 4th house. Seems like indicate what the Ascendant degree implied. Creating square to Pluto, Mars, and Moon though. Seems to imply the childhood in which you were provided for sort misplaced, mishaped your ambitions and their expression. In fact, you awareness of this seems to constitute the Pluto opposite Moon and Mars, because you are in fact willing to change things up.

(continued)
>>
>>17930719
MC degree:

"Ambitious, fanciful, and adventurous character. Undertakings are most likely to be doomed to failure. Decision-making must be based on past experiences so as not to avoid the same old mistakes. One may not have the skills required for an independent occupation. Unless the natal chart indicates otherwise, this degree is a portent of ruin and warns against anything related to the sea and water."

With all the stuff in 7th and 8th house, this rather reminds me that you might want to become a housewife. A fun one, for certain.

[][][]

Okay, that's all for this one. I'll see if I'm up for the next person in awhile.
>>
>>17930686
Male ,22
Love reading ,please.
>>
>>17930686
Okay, I'll bite.
Felix
Scorpio
Male
Russia
Query already done, I'll repeat - will be my book which I currently writing successful?
>>
>>17930686
Female
Is something unexpected happen next month?
>>
>>17930583
>cubicle office work is the last thing I'd do.
Ya, I hear you. I never want to go back to acccounting, myself. I do remember seeing something being written initially, but it went straight to the cubicles and those sweet financial growth charts after.

>>17930588
Well, maybe the universe is trying to tell you to suit up. Your job doesn't have to define you, after all.

Also, I laughed about the whole flirtation thing in your reading. I laughed hard and people looked at me.

>>17930691
"Slow and steady wins the race" I've heard more than one lady say.
:^)
>>
>>17930711
>>17930715
>>17930717
>>17930719
>>17930725
Thank you for all of this. Definitely a lot to read and will probably have to look at it a couple times lol. I can repay you with a reading but it will take a couple of days. Just email me at [email protected]. Oh, I am not a fan of being a housewife! Haha. Thanks again :D
>>
>>17930686
Male
Virgo
Will my first date with J on Thursday be successful?
>>
>>17930749
Yeah, I do have a 9-5 planned out (teaching). Ah, I guess I'm sliding into the pedestrian ooze after all.

It's weird though, because I really do a lot of those type of calculations. I read a lot of science and philosophy.

Yeah, the flirting bit lol. I don't know, I've seen a lot of things play out in my time.
>>
>>17930750
Oh, I'll consider it. I don't know, I guess I just saw a real close relationship somewhere in there.
>>
>>17930686
female, cancer, midd 20's
Will I get a bf anytime soon?
>>
File: 20160718_223239[1].jpg (563 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_223239[1].jpg
563 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930698
Eight of spades - Tears suffering, violence, talking, ideas. This is a card that often implies arguments. Communication is very important, but also the way how you do it.

Eight of hearts – Also about talking, but this card speaks more about love and emotions. It speaks of flirtation, and talking about doing it, rather than actually doing it. It’s all about fun and sweetness.

Ace of clubs – Work, Destiny, discussion. Beginnings, plans. Solitary contemplation. Reëvaluating your priorities. It’s a lonely card, but not in a bad sense.

I hope this was of any use for you. Best wishes in your love life, and just your life in general. I’ll be sending you good vibes, positive energy. Carry on with lots of good luck, health, wealth, friendship, fun times, exciting times, etc. Have a good day.
>>
>>17930686
I'd like a reading please if you have time. With that being said, I'm also open to other readers giving me a go if you've got time/energy and feel like I'm worth reading.

Male
Libra ascendant, Aries descendant
Australia

Finished my studies but rather than feeling relieved, I feel utterly lost and I can't seem to make sense of anything in my life anymore. Everything is slowly falling apart in my life and I'm basically clawing onto it's shattered remains. I'm already seeing a psych for depression but it's not helping much. Is there any hope of me finding something of the sort that can help me make sense of everything? If so where should I look for it? Looking in myself hasn't exactly been helpful.
>>
>>17930790
Alright, you will be my last then :)
>>
File: 20160718_225035[1].jpg (582 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_225035[1].jpg
582 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930713
>>17930713
Nine of clubs – Work, bussiness, destiny, conflict. Patience, ambition, expansion. A forest. Sometimes we wonder in the forest and get lost, hoping to find our way back again.

Six of Clubs – A card about Work conflict and discussion. A card of paths. Footprints. After wandering around for a while you find a sense of purpose. Maybe true love.

Ten of diamonds – Fortune, hapiness. Completion, endings. A treasure chest. Expect great hapiness , a sudden improvement of sircumstances.

So yeah, good things heading your way. Good luck with your love life, my friend. Wish you lot’s of positive things. I really hope this was somewhat useful to you. Lot’s of love. Peace.
>>
>>17930818
Thank you. I have had a pretty shitty year and a half but thats life for you. Gotta keep going forward
>>
>>17930788
you know, l used to worry about every word I say, so lately I've been focusing on how I say things rather than what I say. I'll keep doing this while being more relaxed and "sweet" then.

thank you so much for the reading <3 i'll send you good vibes, too. have a good day~
>>
any readers online?

would like a reading for this week if possible

male 20

virgo
>>
>>17930686
25 male capricorn
love inquiry
>>
File: 20160718_230708[1].jpg (675 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_230708[1].jpg
675 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930729
Jake of Diamonds – A card of Luck, fortune, news. Youth. Messages. A young girl or boy. Good news or a beautiful human being is arriving.

King of diamonds - Money, hapiness letters. A bank. A man Wisdom. A card of power and a wise investment.

Three of Spades – Growth, wishes. Suffering. Change. Violence. This card is about a setback, roadblocks. Overcomming difficult trials.

The five of clubs fell out - Work, business, destiny, groups. Gains/loses. Bodily things. Hard work is paying off.

So expect some trouble, but something very much worth it at the end of that. I hope this reading was useful to you. Best wishes to you. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Have yourself a lovely day. Lots of love and friendship and prostperity. Peace.
>>
>>17930619
Alright, sorry for the wait, but when I was done with the initial interpretation I realized that there was something off about the entire thing.

>Factors Leading Up to This Decision: Six of Pentacles (reversed) / Six Of Wands / Three of Pentacles
>Factors Working For or Against: The Star / Queen of Pentacles / Justice (reversed)
>Projected Outcome: Death (reversed) / The Hermit / The Chariot

Looks like you've managed to create a degree of success for yourself through diligence and cooperating with others, and that's led up to this current situation. What's interesting is that there is a low level of receiving charity, but there is also a higher level of being generous and giving back. My guess is you've had help from others, and want to give some of that back now that you've accomplished something.

This factor of being generous towards others could or could not work in your favor. For the sake of the outcome cards, let's say the latter. I feel that that this generosity is blocking the energy of transition and change, and welcoming in solitude. This could be because of some treachery afoot, or leeches and moochers.

On the other hand, refusing to give to those who only take and have nothing to give in return will lead to further success down the road.

So, consider if what I said above applies to your situation, because certain factors lead to missed opportunities, lack of change, and seclusion as far as things go.
>>
File: 20160718_232709[1].jpg (678 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_232709[1].jpg
678 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930736
Black cards usually say no- I'm sorry man - Three of spades. This card is about tears, suffering, fighting. Wishes. A battle, overcoming difficult trials.

Hope this was useful to you, maybe you can still change things before it's to late,and that will help it sell better. Best of luck to you. Hope your book will be loved regardless. Good vibes to you, my friend.

Also, may I ask what you are writing?
>>
Seth
Scorpio
Male
USA
Should quit my day job and drive delivery?
>>
File: 20160718_234107.jpg (630 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_234107.jpg
630 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930747
Five of diamonds - A red card. So I'd say yes. This card is about luck, fortune, money, groups, bodily things. This card shows you laughing with a group of friends.
>>
>>17930881
That's pretty relevant to my situation. I'm actually, at the moment, at the point where I am receiving said help from others, and on the edge of my seat for my chance to properly give back.

If nothing else, my interpretation of what you are saying is that I will find the success I am looking for after I move, and will be able to give just as much as I am hoping for. I'll be wary with my new housemates and try to make sure they just won't take advantage of any guilt-driven generosity.

Of course, I could also take away from this that I am the bad influence here... I'll try and be optimistic, though.

Thank you so much.
>>
File: 20160718_235010.jpg (620 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160718_235010.jpg
620 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930758
Four of diamonds - Red. Positive. Yeah. - Money, luck, fortune, news, choices. No news, bit of dull waiting. But possitive

Good luck on your date. Have a nice day. I'll be sending you positive energy. Peace.
>>
>>17930871
The reading sounds positive ,or I'm seeing what I want to see.

I would say your reading was spot on but my lovely girl hasn't arrived yet , maybe soon?
I think five of clubs means destiny.

Thank you so much för the reading and the good vibes. I wish you all the best ,lots of love and friendship as well. Take care
>>
File: 20160719_000026.jpg (662 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160719_000026.jpg
662 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930777
Red cards usually mean yes. I pulled the three of diamonds for you, which is a card about Hapiness and fortune and wishes. It shows a fountain and generosity

Hope this was useful in any sense. Best of luck finding that lucky guy. Have yourself a good time doing so, and a good time otherwise. Good health, fortune, friendship, memories, and the like to you. And Peace.
>>
Let's set up this theoretical situation where in your sleep or dreams you'll sometimes see into the future.

You don't really know how to control it, some things you see you like while others aren't all that cool.

You feel like you can have a lot of happiness while also baring for a lot of sadness.

But also you can change the outcome, nothing is fixed you act differently and it can change or no but you see no pattern besides your interaction changing outcomes.

So how would you control it, if it is controllable.
Sadly no money making possiblities as this ability is centered around you, you basically “see“ what is happening in the future and remember it when waking up but you've gotten used to remembering it since you have been having these dreams for quite some time.
>>
male 18. how will i do in the army? and will i get a gf soon
>>
>>17931012
As someone who had a prophetic dream recur for over two years, I would say that the reality will be so much more than what you can see in your dreams. And you will be blown the fuck away when it actually comes.
>>
I was thinking about getting into divination, I have two decks of tarot cards from years ago. Don't recall how I got them.

I'm just wondering if there's any room for more people doing readings on /x/, or is it pretty chalk full of people doing it
>>
>>17931033
Seems to always be a demand for readers.
>>
>>17931033
The more the merrier!
>>
>>17931033
There's always room for more readers. This place tends to have a revolving door, and you are pretty much guaranteed queries here.
>>
>>17931023
also my starsign is scorpio if that's any help, let me know if u need any other information.
>>
>>17930944
Thanks Kaiko,
>>
>>17930686
Female, Capricorn
Will he come see me tonight?
If anyone could help that would be appreciated greatly, thanks!
>>
File: 20160719_002856.jpg (525 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160719_002856.jpg
525 KB, 2240x1344
>>17930790
First card I pulled. Three of hearts – yes there is, so carry on my friend – Family, friendship, emotions, love. Growth. Wishes. A wish granted. Soemthing deeply longed for is about to appear.

Ades of Space – Tears, suffering. Fighting. Fear. Death. No you’re not going to die, it’s a methaphorical death. A sudden change or transformation. After death comes rebirth.

And the Two of Diamonds – Pairs, exchange. Luck, money. Socialising. Hapiness. This card is about sharing. Either hapiness, news, or financially. It can indicate a partnership of some kind, also.

Looks positive to me. Just keep on going. I’ll be sending you lots of positive energy. Have yourself some good times ahead. May you find luck in friends and family and love. Lots of love from me. Peace.
>>
>>17930686
male 18, scorpio.
How will I do in the army next year? and does the girl I like feel the same for me? Really confused if she just like me as a booty call or feel something more.
>>
>>17931059
Could you do a reading for how close I am to having a spiritual experience?
>>
Going to get my first deck tomorrow (Raider Waite), anyone got any advice on how to start reading? (I've watched a few videos but they were pretty useless desu)
>>
>>17930456
That is actually good.
Thx bro.

See you getting interested in the stars soon.
And I feel Gemini all around you... Ascending....
Have you ever tried spirit art op.
Drawing people you scry around people.
Or daydreaming and seeing things around a person and then painting it.

There's money to be made anon. Would be nice to see a spirit paintfag on x
>>
>>17931098
male
virgo

how will this week go

please and thank you
>>
File: 150233910.jpg (188 KB, 419x594) Image search: [Google]
150233910.jpg
188 KB, 419x594
>>17931096
Topkek videos are useless you need to just read and memorize the summerys and then dowse the query.
Like if I got the
Ace of swords
Reverse judgment
Heirophant

What would you guess be of me?
>>
File: 20160719_005120.jpg (87 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20160719_005120.jpg
87 KB, 480x640
>>17930865
>>17931055
>>17931072
>>17931095
Sorry guys. I'm done for today.
This shit is really exhausting.
Got a lot more people than I expected.
Love you all.

Have a good day. Carry on. Good vibes.
>>
>>17931109
can i ask you something, ches?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.